Don't Cry Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,069 Followers

Helen looked at Stacy, "Is that what you want?"

The young girl shook her head. "I'm glad for him, but I never want to see him again...ever. I'll figure something out. Maybe a friend from my old school. I miss them."

Jack came down from the bridge. "All set, just give me the word."

Bernie nodded at him, "Let's get the Zodiac loaded up and get out of here." He looked at Steve, can you go below and pack Stacy's things for her? I don't think she wants to go back down there." He got up and put his arm around the agent whispering something before coming back.

Stacy thought about the fore cabin with the piles of money, "What was all the money for? I never thought Charlie had that kind of cash lying around."

"We aren't sure. We think he was bribing Marcos to give him an in. He sure was working to get in on the opening of Cuba and building the new resorts. We know where he got it though. He basically swindled his partners. Apparently you were a gift to him on top of the cash." Bernie said. "Look, let's get into port and we'll get you a place to stay."

They all climbed into the inflatable boat and as they turned back towards shore, Steve pressed something and with a roar a huge fireball shot up and the 100 foot yacht disappeared.

Stacy gasped, "Why did you blow it up? That must have been worth millions."

"Marcos didn't own that boat. He may have had a few girls, but he could never have afforded that. The man who owns it has to think there was an accident..." Bernie said.

After docking the boat, Stacy walked with Bernie and Helen. She looked over at Helen, "You two?"

Helen grinned, "We two. Bernie is my husband and I'd have hated to look at that left hand without his little finger. Thank you, sweetie."

Steve came up, "I got adjoining rooms. Helen, I put you in with Stacy for the night. I suspect she shouldn't be alone. Stacy, your bag is in the room. Sorry it's not as nice as what you were in..."

"God, I am so tired. I just need to go to sleep." Stacy said falling onto one of the queen size beds. She groaned and got up, "I should clean up and brush my teeth." She went over to the bag and reached in to pull out her toothbrush and gasped. She turned to Helen with a couple of stacks of hundreds. "What's this? This isn't mine." She said, she turned and pawed through her bag. "There's dozens of them in here." She held a six inch stack out towards Helen. "You need to put these into evidence. I can't take these."

Helen walked over and took them from the girl and dropped them back into her bag. "Sadly, during the fight, some of the money fell into the ocean. Such a waste." She said as she turned to go into the bathroom.

***************************************

Stacy walked up the steps to her apartment and saw Bernie and Helen sitting there. "Guys! Why didn't you call? I was loafing all the way back from school enjoying the weather." She grabbed each of them and gave them a huge hug. "What are you doing here?"

Helen took Stacy's hand, "We thought it best to fly out and tell you. Your Grandfather passed away a couple of nights ago. He left this note." She handed the envelope to the young brunette. "It isn't a suicide note, it that's what you're wondering."

Stacy took the envelope and looked at it then back at her two friends, "Did you read it?"

Bernie nodded his head, "I don't think he ever forgave himself. But, you don't have to read it now if you don't want to. But I think basically he was a good man...a weak man, but a good man." He pulled Stacy into a hug and patted her back.

Stacy said, "I guess I'll read it later. I feel bad since I thought over and over about calling him. I just never did." She put the letter in her hip pocket, "Youze guys wanna come in?"

Helen laughed, "Christ, did he teach you that? Please don't do that again."

barkirk
barkirk
3,069 Followers