Don't Cry Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,055 Followers

"What are you doing? Get those fucking clothes off. Remember, we have to act like you're my girlfriend, so we have to get familiar with each other."

Stacy inwardly groaned as she pulled her shirt off and undid her bra, releasing her breasts. As she stepped out of her panties, Charlie pulled the covers down.

"Come over here and give your man a hug." He said as she crawled over to him. He pulled her on top of him and pulled her face to his and thrust his tongue into her mouth.

She felt like she was going to be sick feeling that slithering tongue probe her mouth and his scratchy hands groping her breasts and ass, his hair chafing her skin. He reached down and pulled her legs apart and she felt his hard penis push against her vagina.

"God I wish I could fuck you. You are such a prime piece. Get down there and show me how much you appreciate me putting up with you." He said as he pushed her down to his cock.

She almost gagged smelling his ripeness, but didn't want to anger him. However, she was relieved feeling the small cock and knew she would have no gagging issue with this. She shuddered as she licked his shaft and tried to drool as much as possible to minimize the sour taste. Her hand stroked and worked the spit up and down the shaft and when she finally sucked his penis into her mouth, most of the taste had gone. She felt his hand on the back of her head pushing her all the way down and soon had a rhythm going and by his grunts, knew he was going to cum soon.

Charlie watched the sweet brunette worshiping his cock. He reached down and roughly squeezed the dangling tit causing the bitch to cry out. He pulled hard on the nipple while pushing her face hard onto his cock and felt her struggle. As her cries got harder, he felt his balls ache and with a loud groan he shot his cum down her throat.

Stacy tried to get away from the intense pain of her nipple almost being ripped off and felt hot jets of goo shooting into her throat. She couldn't breathe and when he finally let up on her head, she punched him and rolled over trying to breathe. She heard the horrible man laughing and pounding her back as she finally coughed up the sperm he spurted into her lungs. She got up and ran into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Collapsing to the floor she thought there has to be a knife around so she can end this. Finally, she stood up and rinsed her mouth out and brushed her teeth again.

When she came back into the bedroom she saw his hairy back and ass and realized by his snoring, he'd fallen asleep. She wished she had that knife so she could bury it into that pasty back, but crawled under the covers and gently rubbed her bruised nipple wondering if it would be black and blue in the morning.

Charlie came into the kitchen with a huge smile. "You look radiant this morning. I'm guessing you got lucky last night." He laughed, taking the cup of hot coffee from her. We're going shopping today to get you some nice clothes. Can't have my girlfriend looking like a char girl."

Stacy could not understand how anyone could be that cruel. That insensitive to people, then she thought back to Mr. Hampton calmly ordering Rico to cut off his finger. 'Rico! Bernard!' She fell asleep seeing a light, at least a glimmer of a reflection of a light.

As Stacy was making coffee and getting breakfast ready, she realized she left her watch in the bedroom. She entered the bedroom and gratefully heard the shower running. She grabbed her watch and as she was leaving, saw the envelope Charlie was waving at Gramps sticking out of his hip pocket. She quickly crept over and pulled it out. Looking at the pictures, she quickly stuffed them back into the envelope and into Charlie's pants pocket. She crept downstairs feeling the last pieces of normalcy fragment and disappear.

Returning to the kitchen she began to see why Gramps was so cowed by Charlie and when he walked upstairs from the basement, she plopped coffee in front of him without a word.

Teddy saw his granddaughter ignore him coldly and realized she must have seen the photos. "Stacy. Stacy, look at me."

Stacy turned and glared ready to tear into him if he said anything making those picture seem ok. She stood and watched as her guardian dropped his eyes and mumbled something. "Did you say something? Perhaps you can explain the real reason we are here. The reason you are letting Charlie and the boys use me like a whore." She said angrily.

"I never wanted it to happen. When your grandmother died, Carey tried to cheer me up." He looked at the young girl hearing how lame he sounded. "No, no excuse. I should have told her to get out of my bed."

"Yes, perhaps you should have. It seems taking advantage of teenage girls is a family tradition. Why did you do it? And what about mom?" Stacy demanded.

"She was jealous, jealous seeing your aunt coming out of my bedroom in the morning. One day they were my daughters, the next thing I knew..." He trailed off.

"They were your lovers. They look young in the pictures. Who took them?" Stacy demanded.

"Your mother. She got a camera for her 18th birthday." Gramps said simply. "I forgot all about them, but I guess your aunt hung on to them." He said sadly. He looked at her, "Can you forgive me?"

"For what happened years ago? Sure, but for the last week, not anytime soon."

***************************************

Stacy looked out the plane window wondering what Charlie had in store for her. She couldn't believe the amount of money he spent on clothes, shoes and the hair salon. She definitely was not the char woman anymore. She looked around first class and watched the flight attendants reacting to every whim any passenger might have and felt her stomach tighten. When she got away from these horrible people...

Charlie lead the troop into the Ritz-Carlton, looking around as if expecting someone. Stacy felt him tug at her hand again as she lagged. She looked at the opulence but felt a feeling of doom rather than any joy. Charlie finally let go of her hand when he checked everyone in.

"Here are your keys." He said to the boys and Gramps. "You'll be sharing a room overlooking the pool."

"Where are you staying, dad?" Chip asked.

"We have a suite on the top floor overlooking the ocean. I need to meet with a client and impress him. He looked at Stacy, I think we have time for a little fun before he gets here. Let's go." He grinned at the poor girl as he headed towards the elevators.

Charlie looked at the sweet young girl dutifully deep-throating his cock and felt a tiny flash of sadness knowing he'd miss her, but shook it quickly off. He thought about grabbing those perfect tits, but didn't want bruises on that creamy flesh. "That's it. God! I swear I've never see a bitch like the taste of cock as much as you do. Did you do your gramps also? I bet you did, you little slut. Go on, touch yourself. I know you want to." He watched as she reached between her legs and began stroking herself. "I'll bet you want a nice fat cock in there. Don't worry, you won't have long to wait. Lick my balls, yes..." He felt like he was going to cum feeling her tongue bathe his balls and feeling her dainty hand jerk him off. He grabbed her head and guided it back onto his cock and fucked that mouth hard wishing it were her virgin pussy. "Come on you little cunt, suck my big dick. Ahhh, get ready." He gave one last thrust and blasted hot jets down the girl's gagging throat. Finally feeling the girl's ineffectual fists pounding on his legs, he released the gasping girl. "That was great. You've turned into a great little cock-sucker." He pulled her up, turned her and smacked her bare ass. "Go on, get cleaned up and put on your bikini. We're heading down to the pool. I want to show you off a bit."

Stacy felt naked getting into the elevator without a wrap or anything to cover up what the tiny strings that made up her bikini didn't. She'd never worn spike heels before and people stared at her as she walked by them. When they arrived in the lobby, she saw women put their hands over her kid's eyes and felt mortified. She felt Charlie's coarse hand on her bare ass as they strode out to the pool area. As they tossed their towels on the lounge chairs, Charlie dropped his robe and stretched, flexing his flabby muscles.

"Sweetie, could you rub sunscreen on me? I can do you next." He handed Stacy a bottle and lay down on his back.

Stacy was repulsed by the massive hairy body and couldn't believe she was going to have to touch him everywhere. She gritted her teeth and squirted the lotion on him and began stroking that rough fur.

Charlie looked around as the beautiful young thing rubbed his entire body and smiled seeing all the men looking on jealously. Finally, after he'd rolled over and done his front, he sat up and took the bottle from her.

"No, that's ok. I can do it." Stacy said feebly.

"Nonsense, you can't reach everywhere. Lie down and let someone take care of you." Charlie said with a grin.

Stacy tried to ignore all the men and boys who seemed to need to sit nearby as her uncle rubbed lotion into every part of her body, spending most of the time working the lotion into the bikini areas, front and back. Finally, he got up and leaned down to kiss her. She reluctantly let him put his tongue in her mouth and finally got up and flopped down on his lounge chair.

Sighing loudly, he said so anyone within 50 feet could hear, "God! Maybe we should have stayed in the room a while longer. I know how reluctant you were to get dressed to come down here, but we can stay in bed anywhere. Where else do you have such weather?"

Stacy felt herself blushing but kept her eyes closed knowing all men were checking her out, thinking she'd whore herself out to this gross man. She felt herself begin to tear up replaying the morning, but jerked out of the self pity thinking what her uncle said. Won't have long to wait. Didn't want the boys to take her virginity and ruin her. 'Oh fuck, he's got some sort of deal with his client.' She felt a panic growing and wondered what his plans for her were.

"Hey, where are the boys?" Charlie asked loudly. "Go up and knock on their door. Take your time, you wore me out last night and I might just take a nap. Let the boys know not to make noise when they come down here."

Stacy got up, trying not to show too much knowing there was just a half inch of fabric covering her crotch. She could tell by all the eyes, she wasn't very successful. When Charlie told her not to forget her heels, she reluctantly pulled them on, causing her legs to open up for the men again.

Chip answered the door, eyes widening. "Holy fuck! Brett, who is this at the door? Did dad send us a hooker? Come in, honey." The leering boy held the door open.

She felt the boy's hands exploring all the skin as she walked into the room. She saw her grandfather sitting at the table and Brett coming over to greet her. His hands cupped her breasts as he kissed her.

"We missed you. This swim suit is fantastic. It keeps you from getting arrested, but doesn't hide those pokies, the nice little slit. Christ, you're hot." He turned to his grandfather, "What do you think Grandpa?" He asked turning the girl around.

Seeing his grandfather look down, Chip trotted over, "Hey. What's wrong? Don't you think your granddaughter is beautiful? Don't insult the poor girl after she's gone to great lengths to dress up for us," He giggled, "so to speak." He turned to Stacy, "So, dad sent you up?"

"Um, yes." She stammered, looking at the floor, "He said he wanted you guys to come down to the pool."

"Brett, hear that? Our little cousin is a liar." Chip pulled off the girl's top. "Dad called to warn us you were on your way. Told us to keep you occupied for an hour so he can get some sleep."

Stacy tried to grab the top, but when the bottoms were pulled off, she gave up knowing it was useless. She felt herself being led to the balcony and as she pulled back, Brett and Chip pulled her to the railing. She saw Gramps looking at her and she never felt so naked before.

"Look at all those faces not looking up. We should yell down there so we don't disappoint them. See all those men? I'll bet you in another month you will have had more men inside you than you can see down there. Hey look, there's dad and Marco G.."

Stacy looked and saw Charlie talking to a tall dark skinned man and looked at Brett, "What do you mean? What do you mean I'll have more men?"

Chip slugged Brett, "Shut up asshole. Dad will kill us. Come on sweetie, dad says we can have fun with you before we have to go back down there."

Stacy pulled back, "But Gramps is here. Let me get dressed."

Seeing his grandpa get up, Chip hissed at him. "Sit down. You heard dad. He knows you want to watch, so just sit there and enjoy yourself." Chip turned to his cousin. "Get on the bed. We want to watch you play with yourself."

"No way. With you three looking at me?" The girl stammered.

Brett looked at Chip, "I was hoping she'd say no. We did warn her. Do you want her ass first, or should I? Come on babe. I want you leaning over the railing when I take that tight hole of yours."

Stacy jerked away from him, "No, please. I'll do it." She crawled onto the bed and lay back with her legs and tentatively slipped her hand between her legs and felt her wet slit.

"Come on, you can do better than that." Chip said, "Brett, why are we so nice to her? We keep giving her a break when she doesn't listen to us." He got up and approached the bed, "Oh! Good girl." He said seeing the cute cousin open her legs wide and obscenely stroke that smooth cunt. He looked at his brother. "Damn, look how wet she is. She's practically dripping. I love how she acts all innocent and is really a horny little slut." He looked back at the young brunette rubbing herself.

Brett got up for a closer look, "God, Chip, I wonder how tight she is? I'll bet a cunt like that would be really tough to break in." He looked over at his grandfather, "Holy crap! Chip, check out grandpa."

Chip looked over and saw the man trying to hide his pronounced erection. He laughed, "Hey old man. Is that your first hard on in a while?" He looked at Stacy who stopped rubbing herself seeing her Gramps' state. He looked back at Brett, "What do you think? I'd hate for the poor man not to get relief."

Brett grinned back, "Don't look at me, you take care of him."

Chip punched him, "Really funny. Hey Stace. Get over there and take care of your Gramps. Don't say a word unless you want our cum dripping out of your ass when you go back down to the pool." Nodding his approval seeing his cousin roll off the bed, he stopped her when she started to walk over, "No. Crawl over there. And you'd better get him off fast or we might get impatient. Go on, beg him to cum in your mouth."

Stacy was beet red as she got on her hands and knees and felt her breasts flopping as she crawled over. When she got between her Gramps' legs, she looked up at him, "Please, Gramps?" She looked at the boys who were pulling off their clothes and back at her Gramps. "Please cum in my mouth." She looked pleadingly at him.

Teddy looked sadly at what he'd done to his granddaughter and reached down and unzipped his pants and pushed them down, revealing his incredibly hard cock. He couldn't remember the last erection he'd had. It may have been 5 years. He let out a moan as the young girl stroked his cock and put her mouth over it. He saw his little grandchild bury her face all the way down and back up. He felt her beautiful long brown hair sweep across his naked thighs and he began to see her girl as the cute little slut they'd turned her into and found himself stroking that hair as he pushed her face onto his cock, over and over.

Stacy was amazed that even though her Gramps was pretty wrinkled, his cock was smooth and no different that the cocks on her cousins. She never thought she'd be comparing cocks, but with all the ones she'd been forced to service, she marveled at the different sizes, lengths, thicknesses and curvature. Gramps had a smaller head, but really fat shaft. Charlies' was short, fat and had a large head. The two boys both had identical cocks. Long and skinny.

"Hey, old man. You have to feel those tits. You've never seen nipples like that I'll bet." Brett said while stroking his dick. "Hurry up, I need those lips on my dick.

Teddy reached down and grabbed a dangling breast and gently squeezed it. It was true, he'd never seen nipples like those and he found himself exploring the length and hardness. As he gently pulled on it, he heard Stacy moan.

"Best ever, right? And is this the first girl who has deep throated you? Best cock-sucker I've ever had." Chip said.

Teddy looked at his grandsons, "Yes. She really is incredible. God, she's good." He looked down at the girl and told her, "Lick my balls, I need to feel that tongue on my balls."

Stacy was stunned to hear her Gramps talk about her that way and pulled off his cock and as she stroked the slick shaft, began sucking on the hairy sack, rolling each ball across her tongue gently. She panicked feeling something press against her anus and increased her licking. She heard her Gramps breathing become more rapid and stroked his cock faster until he let out a long groan and came in weak dribbles all over her hand.

She got up and as she headed to the bathroom to clean up, Chip stopped her. "Where are you going? Get over here."

She looked at the cum dripping off her hand and knew what he wanted her to do. After swallowing the last drop, she knelt down and began bathing the slender head with her tongue. She wondered what was going to happen to her as she serviced both boys and swallowed their sperm. She realized she now had four men's sperm in her stomach and that was all she'd eaten today.

As she stood up wiping her mouth, she saw Chip and Gramps already dressed and waiting. She looked around and saw her bathing suit hanging over the balcony railing. Shaking her head, she walked out and grabbed them and hurriedly dove back in, but not before she saw the man gaping at her on the next balcony.

"Come on, we have to get down to the pool. Dad's going to be pissed." Brett said pulling on his tee shirt.

As they started to step into the elevator, Stacy jumped out, "Crap! I almost forgot. Charlie asked me to get something in the room. I'll meet you down there."

Chip grabbed the door, "Hang on, I'll go with you."

"Seriously? I'm just picking something up in the room. I don't need a babysitter. I'll see you down there." She said as she pressed the up button.

When she got in the room, she dove for her phone and pressed Bernard. "Um, Rico. I'm sorry to bother you...Yes, it's me. I'm in trouble and I have no one to turn to...Miami...I know. But I think my uncle is giving me to a man. I just heard Marco G. Really? Yes, the Ritz-Carlton. Really? God, yes! I'll be there. Yes, got it...blonde...Helen."

She felt perhaps there would be a way out. She couldn't believe Rico knew who Marco Guteirrez was. She grabbed a couple of bottles off the bar and headed down to the pool.

She watched as the men all watched her as she came up to the lounge chairs. She saw the man she assumed was Marco stand up and felt goosebumps seeing him eye her from foot to head. She saw him nod to Charlie before stepping forward and putting his hand out.

"Marco, you must be Stacy." He bowed and kissed her hand. "Come, I've been looking forward to meeting you." He indicated the chair, grinning seeing the carpet burns on the girl's knees.

She sat down and looked at Charlie, "Here, your favorite." She said handing him two small bottles of tequila. He looked surprised, but then grabbed them with a grin. She sat back and listened to the men talk, but her brain was working on how to get to the restaurant at 1 PM. Looking at her watch she saw it was 12:30. She was brought back to reality hearing Marco talking about his boat at the marina.

barkirk
barkirk
3,055 Followers