Don't Cry Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,075 Followers

"...The Santa Maria. She's my pride and joy. 100 foot yacht and is incredible on any kind of seas. Almost twice as long as the original Santa Maria. So, bring the girl and let's seal the deal tomorrow."

Charlie shook his hand. "Sounds great. I love the ocean. My wife and I used to sail until she had an unfortunate accident. Who knew she couldn't swim?" He laughed. "Join us for lunch? No? Ok, we'll be at the marina at 8 AM." He turned to Stacy, "Make sure you get us up early, honey."

After they sat down, Stacy wished Charlie would have let her put anything on. The Maitre 'd looked at her like she was trash as he seated them. She saw the clock on the wall and she looked around the table, "If you will excuse me, I need to wash up before eating. I feel really dirty for some reason."

She entered the ladies' room and saw a blonde washing her hands. "Helen?" She said tentatively.

The woman looked relieved. She turned off the water and dried her hands. She turned and put her hand out. "Stacy I assume. I thought I'd have to hang around in here for a while. Christ. How old are you?"

"I'm 18." Stacy said, "You know Rico?"

The woman laughed, "Yeah, Rico. I hear what you did after what he did to you. I want to thank you, he has great hands." She looked the girl up and down, "Is that all you have to wear?"

Stacy blushed, "Charlie won't let me put anything on."

"He's the fat hairy guy? That's your uncle?" Helen asked.

"Yeah, my mom's sister married him."

"Why? Never mind. Fill me in on everything." After listening to the story she sighed, "Ok, go back to the table and take this." She handed Stacy a quarter. "It's actually a GPS device. Keep it with you."

Stacy threw her arms around the woman and hugged her tight. "Who are you?"

"Someone who is going to get you away from them. Go, tell them something you ate must have gone right through you." She grinned at the young girl, "I think they'll forget about how long you were in here."

Stacy went back to the table and saw they'd already ordered and they laughed hearing her excuse.

"We wondered. You really need to gradually get used to your new diet. But, we didn't give you much choice." Charlie laughed too loudly.

"Dad, can we check out South Beach? I heard there are some real babes there." Chip looked at Brett, "What do you think? Maybe we could get lucky with a real babe?"

Brett grinned, "Hey, don't be rude. Wait until Stacy is out of earshot before wanting to see a true hottie."

After dinner, Charlie told Stacy to pack up her things.

"Why, are we leaving?" Stacy asked nervously.

"Not yet, but we'll be on Marco's boat for a day or two and I'd rather not leave anything in the room that can be stolen.

After brushing her teeth, she climbed naked into bed and as she crawled down to the man's waist, he stopped her. Her sense of relief was short lived as he handed her a tube of KY Jelly. She looked at it and back at her uncle.

"Are you that stupid? Look, that goes in your ass and on my cock. If you don't want to use it, that's fine. I actually like the screaming." He looked at the girl angrily.

Her hands shook as she squirted some in her fingers and reached back and with some effort, stuck her finger in her ass. She shuddered thinking how fat his cock is compared to her finger and added a second.

"That's it. Turn around and put your face against the bed and let me watch." He leered. He watched as her creamy white ass stuck up in the air and her two fingers penetrated her rectum. "Ok, stay there." He said grabbing the tube. He squirted some on his hand and got his cock nice and slick and crawled over and pressed his cock against her. He kept pressure against the tight ring not wanting to deliver her to Marcos with any bleeding. 'Damn, I should have taken this a week ago so she had time to heal.' He thought to himself. With a satisfied groan he felt the ring relax and his head pop inside.

Stacy grunted into the mattress feeling her ass being stretched open past what she ever thought possible. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks trying to relieve the burning she felt as her anus was being invaded.

"Good girl, you learn quick." He said as he put his weight behind it and shoved his cock all the way in. "Go ahead and scream. These rooms are really soundproof." He said as he pulled out and slammed back in. "Go on, play with yourself. You'll feel a lot better if you rub that virgin cunt of yours."

Stacy kept her face buried feeling the burning go away and reached under her and began rubbing her pussy. The cock in her ass now felt just uncomfortable, but her clitoris was beginning to get more and more sensitive and the more her uncle pounded her ass the harder his balls slapped against her. She suddenly realized if she played with his balls, he'd finish sooner, so she cupped the swinging sack with every pass.

Charlie looked at his coarse dark hands against that smooth creamy flesh, his fat cock stretching that virgin ass and when she played with his balls, he groaned, "You little slut. You want my cum in your ass, don't you? It's not your little virgin cunt, but now I'm making you into a woman. Do you like that? You like a man filling you up?" He asked as he felt his balls contract. "Fuck, yes! Ohhhhhhhh." He groaned as he pumped his cream deep into the girl's rectum.

When he was done, he pulled out and fell back, "Fuck me. Why'd I not do this earlier? Christ you have a tight ass." He grabbed the sheet and wiped his cock off and rolled over to go to sleep.

Stacy walked carefully into the bathroom and climbed into the shower. Washing her butt, she felt how much it hurt, but saw no blood. She washed and washed again trying to get his goo out of her. She wondered how long before she'd ever feel clean again.

When Charlie and Stacy arrived at the marina, Stacy tried to look around to see in Helen was there, but saw no one. They climbed aboard the boat and she stood back nervously watching the two men shake hands.

"My good friend, Charlie. Here's a small gift." Marcos handed a box to the man. He looked over at the young girl in the tiny bikini and winked.

"Cubans! I haven't had one of these since last year." He took one out and sniffed it. He grinned at the man, "Perhaps we should Lewinsky a couple of these for later." He said glancing at Stacy. "Anyhow, I have something for you." Charlie picked up the black duffle and handed it to Marcos.

Stacy had no idea what they were talking about and she was having trouble keeping her senses about her, feeling like her life was about to be over. She watched as Marcos opened the bag and was stunned to see stacks of bills. She had no idea how much was there, but it looked like dozens, maybe hundreds of stacks. 'What is Charlie involved in?' She thought. She wasn't surprised, seeing this, but right in front of her? No way they were letting her go. She felt the boat engine start up and as they left shore, she saw any prayer of ever being saved disappear. 'Where was Helen? And why did she give me false hope?'

"I said, come on!" Charlie snapped, "What is with you. It's like you've been in a daze all morning."

She followed him below and when he went into his berth, he stopped her. "I'm sorry honey, but you're going to stay in Marcos' room on this trip."

She looked in panic at him, "I know," He said stroking her cheek, "we had a good time, but you'll love Marcos. He impressive, I hear." He winked at his niece. "Go on, he's at the end there."

She watched as Charlie opened his door and went in. She went to the end door and hesitated before knocking, but finally did it.

"Come in chica." She saw him look up at her, "Ah, You are a vision. Let me look at you." Marcos said sitting at a table with stacks of bills. "Christos, Charlie said he had you trained. Get your bitch ass over here." As the girl rushed over, he pulled the strings on the bikini and took them off her. "Muy Bueno. Very nice." He said as he reached up and felt her breasts, groped her ass and slid a finger up into her vagina. "Good for Charlie. Nice. I like virgins." He turned her around and pushed her so she was bent over and spread her ass cheeks.

Stacy felt totally lost with the man probing her and even lifting her breasts and checking underneath. She felt him straighten her back up and she saw he was pulling his pants off. She looked at him expecting him to order him on her back so he could take her virginity, but instead pulled her down.

"Ok, perra, let's see if you're any good at sucking cock." He said firmly. As she dropped to her knees and looked up at him he laughed. "You wanted me to fuck you, didn't you? I'd love to, but I will make mucho dinero from some lucky man. Don't you worry chica, I'll pleasure el coño for you before I let any other man take you. I personally don't like virgins, too messy, too much crying." He pushed her face towards his hard cock.

She groaned see the size of the erect penis in front of her. She reached out and couldn't fit her hand around it and covered just a third of the length. The fat spongy head looked like it would choke her if she took it down her throat. She was amazed to see he was completely shaved and didn't realize men did that.

"Ok, that's enough admiring my cock, do a good job and I'll take my time fucking that sweet ass of yours tonight, but right now I need to see how skilled my new girl is." Marcos said firmly.

Stacy resigned herself to pleasuring this man and scared what it would feel like in her ass, she began licking the shaft and sucking on the head wanting him to be happy with her. She had to stand up to get her mouth lined up with the rigid member. As she took his cock into her mouth, she felt her throat adapt to the fat head. She was actually pleased he tasted clean, unlike Charlie and his boys. Soon she established a rhythm with her now slick fist and the mouth. Looking up, she saw pleasure on the man's face and felt pride that an experienced man like him was pleased with her performance. She had the urge to touch herself and reached between her legs and began rapidly rubbing her wet pussy and clit.

"Dios. You are good at this. I might keep you for myself." He groaned.

Encouraged by his comments, she leaned onto his cock and soon released the shaft and cupped his balls instead. As she raised up and dove onto the shaft, she took more and more down her throat and soon was pressing her nose against his smooth skin. She sucked his cock as she lifted herself up and the drove back down. As she sucked hard on his cock, she heard him groan in appreciation and began a rapid bobbing with hard sucking and after two to three minutes of that, she felt his hand on her head as if trying to lift her mouth off his cock and right after that felt huge amounts of hot sperm shoot into her stomach. She continued to suck all the cream out of him and proudly swallowed every drop.

Marcos was amazed at how skilled the girl was and as she stood up and wiped her face off while flexing her jaw, he looked at her more closely. She had no flaws, she sucked cock better than any girl or woman ever had. Perhaps she could be his wife. He looked at her. "You're going to love Cuba. Get dressed and let's go on top and enjoy the air. Forget the underwear." He sat there any watched as the girl pulled out a light cotton dress and pulled it over her head. He could still see the dark patch on her cunt and her dark nipples poking aggressively through the fabric.

She let herself be led up top and sat down when he held her chair. After her treatment of her by her own family, she felt herself being seduced by the man. She internally slapped herself remembering he was going to sell her body for the next number of years before she was too worn out. Then he'd probably have her dumped in the ocean.

Charlie came in to the dining area and seeing the smile on Marcos face, he grinned, "She's pretty good, isn't she? So, do we have a deal?"

"We have a deal. Jesus, bring us tequila. Let's toast." Marcos said.

Stacy never had alcohol before and felt herself reeling as she was led into Marcos' berth. She stood there and the man pulled off her dress and laid her on her back. She watched as he pulled off his clothes and stood proudly before her stark naked.

As she started to get up, he softly said, "Easy chica, let me taste you. I do like virgins for that one reason." He opened her legs and pressed his lips against her smooth labia and kissed her up and down her slit. She moaned as his tongue came out and flicked against her wet lips and clit. She instinctively reached up and began pinching her nipples while feeling her vagina caressed by the man's soft lips and tongue. She felt her labia open, welcoming the probing member as he slipped the tip up and down the awakening slit.

He looked up at the girl with her eyes closed and gently pulling on those incredible nipples. "You're opening like a flower." He said running his finger along the slick slit. He returned to that sweet pussy and sucked one of the fleshy lips into his mouth, then the other. He felt she was near so he sucked her clit into his mouth and rapidly batted at the end with the tip of his tongue. As she lifted her hips off the bad, pressing against his face, he pressed a finger against her ass and felt the tight ring relax, letting him in.

Stacy never felt anything like this. Was this being made love to? As he drove a finger into her ass, she felt the nerves in her crotch peaking and her hips start bucking on their own against that tongue. That tongue exciting her most sensitive area and groaned loudly as she exploded.

Marcos kept roughly pumping his finger into the girl's ass and pressed his mouth hard against her cunt as she writhed against him until she finally went limp. He crawled up between her spread legs and kissed her. She opened her mouth and wrestled her tongue against his.

Stacy thought the man was going to push his cock into her, and she actually wanted it, but as he leaned forward, he lifted her legs up and pressed his cock against her ass. Her eyes shot open and he hissed, "You thought I'd forget about selling your virginity? I'd like to keep you for myself, but that would just be stupid to throw away that kind of money."

She whimpered feeling her anus being opened up and when hearing gunshots. Saw Marcos quickly roll off her and dive towards the drawer next to the bed. She couldn't move as she saw the door fly open and Rico burst in pointing a gun at her then over at Marcos.

"Don't do it Marcos, we have you." Rico said. "Drop the gun and get on the floor."

Stacy finally closed her legs and rolled off the bed as Marcos spun and shot once before she saw three red holes appear in his chest. She saw him disappear behind the bed and saw a completely black clad Rico lowering his gun. She dove over and threw her arms around him. "Rico, you're here! I thought you forgot about me." She felt wetness and jumped back. "You've been shot."

Rico looked at his shoulder and shrugged, "Just a graze, I've been hit worse." He looked around and saw her dress, "Perhaps you should get something on."

"Bernie, I leave you for what? 30 seconds and you already found a naked girl?" She looked at Marcos on the floor and said, "All cleared up top also."

Stacy pulled away and saw Helen, all dressed in black holstering her gun. "Helen, my God!" Stacy hugged the blonde hard, "I didn't see you at the marina and I thought I was doomed."

Rico looked over with a grin, "I'm the one with the naked girl?" He pulled her off Helen and reached for the dress. He turned her back as she pulled clothes on and when she said she was decent, he turned back. "Good to see you are in one piece. When you told me about Marcos, we put it all together. Charlie and his sons have been under surveillance for child abduction, but we've never been able to actually catch them. We had no idea who his buyer was until you called me. Come on, let's get you some water or something. By the way, my name is Bernie, Bernard Stowe."

Stacy looked at him and at Helen, "Under surveillance? And you let me stay with them? Who are you? You're not a bad guy? Who was Rico and where did the Brooklyn accent go?""

"We had no idea he'd treat family like that." Bernie pulled out a card, "Perhaps we should have yelled FBI when we boarded."

Helen laughed, "You bought that accent? Christ, I grew up there and never heard anyone sound like that, unless they didn't wear a bike helmet growing up." She took Stacy's arm, "Let's go up top."

Sitting around the table in the dining area, Bernie introduced the other members, "Steve, Jack and Jose. You already met Helen."

Steve put out his hand and grinned, "Bernie was in a panic. I've never seen us get anywhere this fast. You must be pretty special to him."

Stacy blushed hearing this and shook hands all around amazed at seeing her saviors right when she thought she'd be gone forever.

Stacy looked at Bernie's shoulder and stood up. She pulled his shirt off and saw the graze. It didn't look like it would need stitches but definitely needed to be cleaned. She then pulled his hand towards her. She looked at the gauze bandage and saw it was torn and dirty. "You need this changed. Steve or Jack, can you go to the bridge and get the first aid kit? And I'll need warm water." She looked at the poor stitching job and groaned. Stacy cleaned his wound and rinsed it with alcohol then cleaned his finger before wrapping it up with fresh gauze. "Look at me." She ordered Bernie, "Promise me you'll go to a proper doctor and get this looked at. I am so sorry I didn't do a better job on the stitches."

Bernie patted her hand. "Look, every time I see the scar, I'll think of you."

Stacy felt free for the first time in weeks. She was with the FBI and away from..."Wait. Where is Uncle Charlie?" She looked around.

"I'm afraid he didn't make it. He pulled a gun and Jack shot him as he jumped overboard." Steve said.

Jack looked sick, "Who knew there were sharks right under us? God, if I'd slipped and put a toe in..." He jerked his head up, "I'm sorry, that was your uncle?"

Stacy felt no sadness, just phenomenal relief, "By marriage. Trust me, no one will miss him. I'm actually glad he finally made use of all that blubber." She said, before falling into a giggle fit that soon became tears.

Helen got up and crouched down holding the girl while the four men looked uncomfortable. She stroked the girl's hair and patted her back gently as she cried into the agent's shoulder.

Stacy finally leaned back and wiped the tears from her eyes and said, "I'm sorry. I feel like I can't get where I feel my feet are firmly planted. I'll get myself together." She looked around and said, "Thank you, thank you all very much." She stood up and hugged Jose, Steve and lastly Jack. She kissed him on the cheek and whispered, "Just in case killing my uncle bothers you, please trust me. The world is a hell of a lot better off now." She kissed his cheek again. She went over to Bernie and threw her arms around him. She pulled away and chuckled, "Helen may not have bought your accent, but you really sucked as a bad guy groping me. You could have taken lessons from Uncle Charlie and my cousins, they were so evil. Hey, what about them?"

Helen answered, "They are in custody and we'll get names out of them. There were a lot of girls who disappeared in their area. Sorry to say, prison will not be very welcoming. Sex offenders rarely make it out in one piece." She said as she nodded at Jack as he headed up to the bridge.

"I'm glad. They are as sick as Uncle Charlie was. He actually implied that he drowned Aunt Carey." Stacy said sadly. "I liked her."

"And that is my fault," Bernie said, "She called and said she found something out about her husband and before we could talk to her...We looked really hard into his story and since there were no witnesses..." Bernie added. "I'm sorry, her death has haunted me." He looked around, "Haunted all of us." He looked sadly at her, "But, you'll be happy to know that we got Hampton. I cannot see him walking this time and we should be able to get your grandfather's house back. So, you'll have a home to go back to."

barkirk
barkirk
3,075 Followers