All Comments on 'Doomsday Trickery Ch. 02'

by Amanda_T

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

both this and the first chapter were brilliant and so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please continue writing

wow. i am so happy to see a writing that is original. please continue submitting stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Thank you for writing it, and if you are interested, please write more!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful follow-up.

I thought the first story was ended excellently. When I saw this story during a Story Spin, I was excited. However, I confess I had some trepidation because it can sometimes be challenging for authors to keep the story and the writing at higher levels.

This story was a spot-on bulls-eye for maintaining the characters, the relationships, and the D/s dynamics of the first story. Of course, the writing was excellent as well.

Please keep writing. Your talent and imagination are wonderful for both reading and inspiration. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing, true love.

Aweh. That was amazing, a true devotion to her true love. && a true erotic connection between the two. Amazing!

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
BRAVO

Thank You for posting the ending statement. 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 dozen roses. And 5🌟's

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 2 years ago

I'm not really into BDSM but nevertheless this was very hot. And at the same time a story of a very loving couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmanda_T@Amanda_T
117 Followers
I am a lesbian, switch, transwoman. I haven't worked on any stories in quite some time. Hope to have my imagination sparked again.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES