D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

"That is amazing. Let me ask you this. When do you open?"

"We open October 1st in Orlando and then October 15th here in Las Vegas. Nashville is country only and after that, our next opening for both clubs will be in Dallas on November 15th. We are opening two clubs a month. When the first phase is complete we will have almost 9,000 people employed."

"This is definitely impressive. I've never seen anything like this. Loretta is going to open Country Girl. Who is opening The Velvet Glove?"

"Well, we don't have that nailed down yet. We'd like to find someone as big as Loretta," Holly said. "That is a hard nut to crack though."

"No kidding," Beyoncé grinned. "There are only a handful of people in the music business who can compare. I have someone in mind. I know she'd do it. Her schedule will permit it too."

"Who," Holly asked her.

"Uh, that would be me," Beyoncé grinned. "I want Linda there with me. We will have the crowd going wild. They won't know who is who. I can't perform because of contractual commitments but I can act as MC and I think that would be great, if you want me."

Gary and Mark walked up and Holly told them what Beyoncé had just offered to do. They loved it. They loved the idea of her and Linda playing off one another.

"Linda would you and Holly show me the restaurant please," Beyoncé asked.

They took her into the restaurant and she was in seventh heaven. She loved the dining room décor. "This is fabulous. It's the Hard Rock meets the Frontier. This is spectacular. Do you have the menus printed yet?"

Holly handled her a menu and she was drooling. "I want everything on the menu. Seriously, there is nothing on here that I don't love. This is what I grew up with. I love this one, Grandma's Secret Baked Beans. My mother makes her Grandma's beans too. They are fantastic.

They took her into the kitchen and she really liked what she saw. When she saw the smoker, she lost it. "I grew up with my family's smoker going all the time. My family was fractured long before I was born. My mother married my dad and I don't know what happened but there was a huge family argument and my mom and dad moved to California. They never talked to the family again."

"Where were they from," Linda asked.

"From what I was told, they came from the Macon, Georgia area. I would assume I still have family back there but I don't know any of them. It was apparently a fairly large family."

"So your dad was a smoker too huh? My granddad and his sons were state and regional champions. They competed all over the south. They taught my cousin and me and we love it. Mark and Gary bought a massive smoker for the mansion back in Orlando. My cousin Tammy and I put the BBQ menu together back there. We served it and everyone loved it. Holly put it on the menu immediately. We want this place to be able to cater to everyone. It's a diner, a BBQ and fine dining as well. Come on, let me show you this."

Linda walked her downstairs into the bakery. "This is a full and complete bakery. We've hired some of the best bakers, they will be baking everything we need for the restaurant, and the lower level will be a retail store as well. There is nothing like a pulled pork sandwich on a freshly baked crusty roll with a side of beans," Linda grinned.

"Girl, you've got me hungry as all get out. I wish we could get some of that right now," Beyoncé said.

"We can, I have everything back at Mark's place. Let's go round everyone up and go back for lunch."

They found everyone in the store. The displays had been installed and the electronics were going in right now. The girls were happy as could be. The only thing they needed now was the merchandise. Shannon loved the lighting. This was going to highlight everything exactly the way she designed it.

"We can start stocking this anytime now baby," Debbie said as she walked up to Gary. "We are way ahead of schedule. I love this. When will the merchandise arrive?"

"Just as soon as you give me the go ahead darling. Orlando is stocked already isn't it?"

"Yes it sure is, the only thing needed to finish this is the fashion show video. I think Cherry is going to New York Sunday with Diane and Ronnie. Pierre said it would be a two-day shoot, if you and Mark stay away. If you go, it will be at least three days."

"Now why would you say that?" Gary grinned.

"Oh I don't know. Hmm, let me see. Diane, Lori, Cherry, Ronnie, Ann, Greta, Julie, Megan, and Jane, need I say more. That is a two day orgy even for you two." She smacked his ass as Linda and Beyoncé walked up to them.

"So the rumors are true huh?" Beyoncé giggled. "Trust me, your reputations precede you two. I am very glad I have finally met you. Linda says she has BBQ Pulled Pork and her Grandma's Secret Baked Beans. I don't know about you but I certainly think that would hit the spot."

"Those beans are to die for. I sure could eat myself. Let's get Mark and head back. Where is he anyway?" Gary asked.

"They are installing the Club Camera installation. It sure is sweet from the looks of it," Rose said. "Karen called and told me to have you call her when you had a chance. Apparently, Maya and Tila have something that is going to blow your mind. It has to do with the system they are installing right now."

They found Mark and he was looking over this system. He showed them how simple it was. "Everyone wants photos of themselves while they are partying. All they have to do is enter their main email address in the system. They can add up to ten email addresses. Once they have done that, they step on the mat and face the camera. Ten seconds later, the camera takes their photo. It is immediately emailed to the addresses they entered. People will love this."

"I like it, let's go. Pulled Pork, your place, now!" Gary grinned.

"Only if you have those baked beans," Mark laughed as they left the building.

"This is quite a project," Beyoncé said. "I love the concept because I know how hard it is for good talent to get the exposure they need to make it. What makes this special is that everyone gets what they came for. The public gets to see great new talent. The performers have the opportunity to be discovered. Gary gets exposure and hopefully huge sales. Mark signs the next Beyoncé and makes another fortune. Overall, I'd say this is a winner for everyone."

"What really makes this special for us is the people you've met. To give you the full scope of this, there are thirty-six men and women who have become close and dear friends of ours. Each one of these people is either a chef or a restaurant management graduate from Le Cordon Bleu. Ten months ago, they were working part-time tending bar in a motel in Orlando. Holly and I went to a party at the motel and we met Jim. Through Jim, we met the rest of them. They have been employed with us ever since. They each have the opportunity to manage a center. A center is comprised of two clubs and the restaurant. The retail stores are separate. They have the opportunity to become very wealthy," Gary told her.

"That is impressive. Lori told me last night that when phase one is up and running, you'll have 9,000 employees. That is wonderful," she said as she started to eat. The pulled pork was absolutely delicious. She tried the baked beans and as soon as they entered her mouth, she stopped dead in her tracks.

"Ohmigod, I can tell you exactly what the recipe is for these," she said as she looked at Linda. "Are you sure we're not related?"

Linda laughed, "I couldn't get that lucky. Tell me later what you think the secret is. I won't even tell them. My cousin in Orlando and I know. That's it."

"Girl, we're definitely going to talk. This is delicious."

After lunch, Shannon and Ainsley took her measurements. They told her they wanted to have this on file so that they could make whatever she needed quickly.

Ainsley looked around and saw Mark and Gary sitting at the bar. "Where is Cherry?"

"Hon, I think she is in boot heaven," he said. "She freaked when she saw how many pair you sent her. I thought you sent her a ton of boots to Orlando. I haven't seen it yet but she says you sent her three times as many."

"That's where we want to go too. I'd like to show Beyoncé some of the boots."

"Sure, go ahead," Mark, laughed.

"Come up to the office," Gary said. "Karen wants to show us something. I had better get the girls because Maya and Tila have apparently done something pretty amazing. I know Karen and Tori are losing their minds with what the twins are teaching them."

Gary got Karen and Tori online. "What's up sexy?"

"Hi you gorgeous hunk of man. Are you sitting down? I sure hope so because the twins are simply amazing. Have you seen this?" she asked as she sent him a link.

Gary clicked on the link and a brand new Dorgasmic.com website came online.

"This is beautiful," Gary said.

"Oh it is a lot better than that," Tori said. "Click on the Las Vegas link."

He did and a complete website for Orlando opened up. "Ashley, are you online?" Karen asked.

"Sure am hon. I can't wait to see how this works. Gary, you didn't really have time to see this but I know Mark did. They installed the Club Camera this morning. I'm going to walk over to it and I'm putting in your email address and Mark's. Watch me do this."

She positioned her tablet so that they could see her. She entered her email plus Gary and Mark's. She walked onto the camera mat and smiled. The flash occurred and Gary checked his email. The photograph was in his inbox.

"That is pretty sweet," he said.

"Wait, it gets better. Look for the link that says 'CG Today's Photos'. Do you see it? Click on it." Tori said.

He clicked on it and Ashley's photo was already published online.

"Now that is slick, I think that is fantastic," Mark said. "I heard them say something about the club display. What is up with that?"

"Once a photo is taken, it goes into a rotation and the photos are displayed on three big screens throughout the club. Each photo is displayed for 6 seconds. This way, everyone gets to see all the photos that were taken today," Tori said. "That's just the tip of the iceberg. Look for the link that says CG Chat."

Gary clicked and it took him to a screen that asked him to create a screenname and to select a password. He did and was immediately taken to a flash chat with video.

Ashley, Tori, and Karen were in chat. He looked at the video and saw Dave standing on the stage. He had a tablet in his hand and he was signing into chat.

"This way people who were at the club previously can chat with people they met there. You know how those things work, especially in Las Vegas. You go to a club and meet someone who lives far away. This way, you can stay in touch. You get to see who is performing and you stay in touch with your friends."

"Someone could actually fall in love with someone in there too," Cherry said as she and Beyoncé walked into Mark's office.

Mark looked at her and laughed.

"Now, look at this," Karen said. "Cherry, go to the front page and select color palette. Select your palette and click on it. Everything we are displaying to you is for you and your palette. If Rose inputs her palette, she will see a totally different selection."

"Are you kidding me?" Gary exclaimed. "I figured that would take a year to program. Are you telling me they have it done already? They have done in three weeks what I figured would take a year. Now that is impressive."

"What happens if you don't know your color palette?" Beyoncé asked.

"Hi Linda, click on select palette again. See the link that says 'Determine Color Palette'. Click on that."

Linda walked into camera view and clicked on the link. She looked into the camera and said, "That looks very easy to do. I like it."

There was stunned silence coming from the Orlando end of the conversation. Not a word was said. Linda and Beyoncé just stood, smiling into the camera.

"Is there something wrong?" Cherry asked. "Come on you two, you see Ronnie and then you see me, right? Well, what's wrong with seeing two of Linda?"

"Yeah, but, but, ohmigod, that can't be can it?" Tori stammered. "Am I looking at Beyoncé? I mean the real Beyoncé. Have I been talking to the real Beyoncé?"

"Karen, Tori, say hello to the real Beyoncé Knowles," Gary grinned.

She talked to them for a few minutes and told them she was looking forward to meeting them in person very soon.

"Beyoncé is going to do for The Velvet Glove what Loretta is going to do for The Country Girl Saloon. You two had better get on that right away," Gary told them.

"Where are Maya and Tila? I think I would like to say hello to them as well," Beyoncé asked.

All of a sudden, Karen and Tori had very sheepish looks on their faces. Mark groaned as Maya and Tila suddenly appeared from beneath the desk. They were, as one would expect, naked but wearing the sweetest smiles.

"Did we hear that right? Are we talking to Beyoncé? I never get embarrassed but I am now," Maya blurted. "It is a pleasure to meet you. Did I hear you're coming to Orlando? Wow that will be fun."

Beyoncé was laughing and everyone else was unaccustomedly embarrassed. She giggled, turned to Gary, and asked, "Who is Ronnie?"

Gary handed her the Lingerie catalog and she looked at the photo of Ronnie and Diane on the cover. "I know Diane. This is Cherry."

"Sweetheart, I was in a coma when that photo was taken. That is Ronnie," Cherry smiled.

"Oh shit, they have a thing for twins. Yippee!" Beyoncé smirked.

Mark looked at Gary and two sets of eyebrows raised. Everyone else burst out laughing.

"You don't know the half of it Beyoncé," Tila grinned. "I'm just glad to be part of it."

"I know you two, I just can't place you, but I've seen you before. It will come to me one of these days. Anyway, I'll see all of you in Orlando soon. It's really been a pleasure to meet you and I love what you did on the website," Beyoncé said.

"I'll second that. You two definitely are amazing," Gary said. "I'll see all of you when I get home. We have to be back the day after tomorrow because Cherry and Diane are flying out to New York for the Fashion Show video shoot on Sunday."

Beyoncé was laughing uncontrollably, "That was hysterical. Now I know why you are so successful. I know those girls though. Damn, I wish I could remember where I've seen them."

She talked to Mark for about an hour and then she got together with Gary. Before she left, she found Linda and they sat and talked.

"You never told me where you're from," Beyoncé asked.

"This just may blow your mind hon, but I'm originally from Macon myself. If you can tell me the two secret ingredients, I just might faint right here," Linda said.

"Three shots of Jack and a dash of cinnamon," Beyoncé answered.

"Oh shit, what was your mother's maiden name?" Linda asked.

"Her name was Margaret Branch," Beyoncé told her.

"My grandparents on my mother's side are Eddie and Theresa Branch," Linda said. "Ohmigod, is it possible?"

Beyoncé started to cry, "It's not only possible, it is a fact. You and I are cousins. My mother is not going to be happy about this but I don't care, I am so happy. This is fantastic."

The two women started jumping up and down and yelling. Everyone rushed in to see what the commotion was. Both women had mascara running down their faces.

"What is going on?" Mark asked.

Linda turned and ran into his arms. She saw Holly and she ran and kissed her. She looked at Gary and nearly floated into his arms. She kissed him so warmly, "I love you, I love you more than you'll ever know. Everyone, I would like to introduce you to my cousin, Beyoncé Knowles."

"Your cousin?" Gary gasped. "Really, seriously, you two are related."

"We are first cousins," she gasped. "Isn't this fantastic?"

"It sure is to me," Beyoncé said. "Linda is the only cousin I've ever had. I know I have a lot of them but I've never met any of them."

Gary had the largest smile on his face. Everyone saw it and the coin dropped simultaneously. He walked over to Beyoncé and he took her hand.

"This one is on me," he said as he sat her on the sofa in front of the big screen monitor. "Before I do this, I have to ask you a question. Have you ever seen a 4'10" tiny darling black girl do double back flips?"

"No why?" Beyoncé asked.

"Because you are about to," Gary said as he contacted the house. Tammy came back in text. Gary told her to go to video. A couple of minutes later she came on the big screen.

"Hiya Tammy," Beyoncé said.

"Hi baby, how are things going with the restaurant?" she asked.

"Fantastic," she said as she slid off and out of camera range.

"How are things at the house?" Gary asked.

"Good, Brenda is a bit pissed. She had a new routine but Cherry left unannounced. Hell, I woke up and everyone was gone. What the fuck boss, tell me when you're going to leave like that."

Linda slid in from the other side, "Sorry baby, it was my fault. I needed everyone out here right away."

"Why baby? What's wrong?" Tammy asked.

"I was having an identity crisis and I needed them to come out here and help me through it."

"Identity crisis? Were you drunk? Come on, what on earth could cause you to have an identity crisis?" she asked.

Beyoncé slid back onto the sofa on the other side of Gary, "Actually, I think I was the reason."

Tammy looked from one to the other. "Are you shitting me? You met a Beyoncé impersonator. Wow, she really looks like her."

"There is a reason I look like Beyoncé, Tammy. I am Beyoncé Knowles, your first cousin."

"Say what? Did you say your first cousin?" Tammy asked incredulously.

"Hon, Beyoncé's mother's maiden name was Margaret Branch and her grandparents are Eddie and Theresa Branch of Macon, Georgia. We are first cousins," Linda beamed. "Do you see a family resemblance?

Tammy went wild, she was shrieking, jumping up and down and literally freaking out. Everyone left them to become acquainted.

"Well, I'll be damned," Mark, said to Gary as they walked to the bar.

"I told you Cherry," Wendy said. "There isn't a day that goes by that one or both of them does something that simply freaks you out. This is the best of the best life has to offer."

"Was I the only one who was getting some interesting signals from her," Cherry asked.

"Hell no," everyone said in unison. They looked at each other and they all started to laugh.

"Well, I just think this is so sweet," Debbie said. "Finding a long, lost relative is nice but finding one who is the top superstar is awesome."

"They really are identical, aren't they?" Mark said.

"I just wish we could get her under contract," Lori pined.

"That would definitely be hard to do," Mark said. "Her mother has handled her career from the start. I'd say she has done a great job."

"Sign her to a friend's contract and hire her mother," Gary giggled just before he was slapped by every woman in the room. "I guess that's out huh?"

Mark was laughing so hard he could hardly talk.

Cherry walked over to Ainsley and she grabbed her and kissed her. "I love you with all my heart. I may never come out of my closet. I had an orgasm with all those boots. Holy shit, talk about sexy. Add that to everything Shannon has done. I swear I wanted people to stare before; they will definitely be doing that now. Thank you so much."

"You're welcomed dear." Ainsley hugged and kissed her again. "I'm glad you like them."

"Excuse me, I have a call to make," Mark said. He was on the phone for a half hour and he came back smiling. "I just talked to Cheryl Knapp at Whittlesea Bell Transportation. They own Whittlesea and Henderson cabs that are all over the strip. I've made arrangements to have forty cabs wrapped. Sixteen cabs for each club and eight for the restaurant. Cheryl is coming both nights. You'll love her. She is a real sweetheart. She runs the largest privately owned transportation company in the world but she could have been a showgirl. She is positively gorgeous. Once Orlando is opened, we have to have Pierre shoot video and create four ads for Taxivision."

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers