D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

"Don't have to ask how he is doing," Gary, grinned.

Jim called them over and they went and got Beyoncé and Sue.

"I've done some wild things in my life but I've never done anything like this," Sue admitted. "This has definitely been a day I'll never forget."

"I'll second that," Beyoncé purred. "Jim told me that what is next will blow my mind. I don't think I have much of a mind left to blow but hey, I'm game, let's do it," she laughed as she took Gary's hand and stood. She turned and kissed him lovingly while she fondled his sweet cock.

They took them to the machine. They tried them on the clit stimulator first. They put them on the machine and blindfolded them. They checked and neither machine needed any adjustment. They started them at thirty percent and they really enjoyed the feeling. They boosted them to forty percent and they started to cum almost immediately.

Mark had Sue and Gary had Beyoncé. They were whispering in their ear and talking dirty to them as the machine swept them into orgasmic bliss. They took the machines to sixty percent and the women were wild. They shut the vibrations off instantly. Thirty seconds later, they turned them back on but this time they were at eighty percent. The orgasms were instantaneous and massive. They went to one hundred percent and the orgasms were astonishingly continuous.

They shut it down slowly and the women were blown away. They removed their blindfolds and gave them a drink. They took them off the machine and the G-Spot ball was installed. The women were helped getting on the machine and once they were in position, Jim walked up with a mirror and he offered each woman a straw. They each did a couple of substantial lines and the blindfolds were put back on.

They started the rotation and the women got right into it. They took the speed up quickly and then they added the vibrations. Their climaxes exploded and they were cumming like crazy. They took the speed and the vibrations all the way up. These women were on fire. The girls grabbed Holly and walked up. They started to massage the women, licking them and licking their nipples. They went wild.

They continued for the next five minutes. They were speechless. They slowed things down and eventually they stopped the machine. The girls helped them off the units while the dildos were attached. They settled them down onto the dildos and the girls loved the feeling without any motion at all.

They started the rotation and they moaned deliciously. They took the rotation up gradually as they added the vibration. Jim walked up and offered them a hit of Rush and they inhaled deeply. They lost their minds as the rotation and vibration immediately went to full blast.

The girls came back in and their hands, lips, and tongues drove them wild. Mark and Gary talked dirty to them in very loving ways as the girls took them to heaven.

They slowed them down and stopped. They lifted them off the saddle and the anal dildos were installed. The women were settled onto the twin dildos and they sat back onto the machine. They were moaning and soaked but they were somehow smiling. Jim treated them to several more lines and they imbibed generously.

They started the rotation and the women were moaning instantly. The anal rotation blew their minds and they left just the rotation on for a minute. They added the vibrations and quickly took it up. Jim stepped in and offered them more Rush and they took several long hits. The machine went to full force, the women were flailing as their pussies, and asses were being treated perfectly.

Gary stepped into Beyoncé and Mark stepped into Sue. The girls once again began to lick and suck their tits and the men ran their cocks over their lips. They opened their mouths and they took them in. Their bodies were having the most wonderful orgasms one could describe before they had access to those fine cocks. Once they had them, they were beside themselves with bliss.

They each sucked those cocks with a perfection that was hard to describe. Beyoncé took Gary in fully and he held her face as he fucked her face sweetly and deliciously. This woman was not just one of the sexiest looking women he had ever seen; she was a true sexual being. The vibrations coursed throughout her body and the rotations took her to heaven. The cock between her lips was something she loved more than life itself. Her level of sexual enjoyment hit a new high and she was unstoppable. Every part of her body was fulfilled simultaneously and she didn't want it to stop.

Sue was experiencing the exact same thing. Her body had never been pleased as it had been this night. Her slender, lithe perfection had been stimulated in ways she never dreamed possible. Her lips were wrapped tightly around Mark's cock and he was firmly planted in her throat. She was licking the underside of his cock and milking him sweetly.

Both Gary and Mark were close to cumming. Jim gave them another hit of Rush and they inhaled deeply. Gary grabbed Beyoncé's face and Mark grabbed Sue's. In only a few moments, both men exploded deep in their throats. Each woman sucked and swallowed as fast as they could. Their own orgasms had begun minutes ago. They were in a constant state of climax when the men came.

They slowed the machines and the women kept sucking. They each, somehow, didn't want to stop. The girls took their blindfolds off and they still kept sucking. Eventually, they were assisted to lounges where they collapsed immediately.

Rose went and poured everyone a drink. Beyoncé tried to talk but she could not form a coherent sentence.

"Don't even try baby, it will be at least five minutes before you can talk. It took me fifteen minutes. We know where you are at," Wendy giggled.

Sue didn't even try. She was trying to focus but that was an impossibility. Speaking was totally out of the question. Mark walked over and kissed her. Gary kissed Beyoncé and held her as she calmed down.

Debbie handed him a drink, "That was fucking wild baby. I remember my first time on that thing. Damn, it was great!"

"I wish I had that on tape. It definitely was wild wasn't it?" he grinned.

He sipped his drink and eventually she began to speak. "Ohmigod, whatever the fuck that thing is, I want to marry it. Oh hell, I mean, Oh shit that was wilder than anything I've ever done in my life. Oh fuck! Wow!"

"It's okay baby, just relax. It takes time to get your head and mouth in sync," Gary said. He leaned over and kissed her.

When they were coherent, Beyoncé looked up at Gary and she pulled him to her. The kiss they shared was wonderful, sweet, and full of passion. "I've won all kinds of awards but becoming 'certified' is the greatest award I've ever received. You are a very special man. That goes for you too Mark. No one outside of your group really knows what goes on. There is a lot of speculation but this, tonight, was the absolute wildest thing I've ever experienced in my life."

Sue started laughing, "She is the epitome of understatement, isn't she. That was the fucking wildest thing I've ever done in my life. Fuck, that was so good, I had no idea that things like this happened. I feel so wonderful right now. I can't even begin to describe how I feel. I can't wait to get to Orlando and finish this. Fuck, right now, I want to fuck the world."

Wendy started laughing, "Sue, once you're finished in Orlando, you'll be officially a 'certified slut' but what that means is this, we don't just go out and fuck anyone we see. We are all business when we are working and out in the public. When we get back, either here or in Orlando, we fuck like minks. We really are very picky about who we fuck."

"I got it, I love it. I can't wait to finish this. I've been told that the people back in Orlando are just as hot as these people are. Is that true?" she asked.

"Yes dear," Mark told her. "There are a lot more of the sexiest people you've ever seen back in Orlando. The rest of the club people are there and then there is Gary's staff. Just you wait until Tammy gets to your pussy. She is one amazing woman. She will lick you into the stratosphere. You'll love her."

"Are you talking about my cousin?" Beyoncé asked.

"Yes dear," Gary said. "Tammy is one of my most favorite people. I love her so much I can't even tell you. She runs my house and she orders me around as if it is her place. The fact that she is one of the best fucks on earth doesn't even enter into it. I just love her to death."

"When are we going back to Orlando?" Beyoncé asked.

"Tomorrow, we have rehearsals to do. Ronnie and Cherry left today for New York. They will shoot the fashion show video tomorrow and Tuesday. They will be back in Orlando Tuesday evening. I'm going to wait until then to finalize your 'certification', Gary said with a smile on his face.

"Somehow, I know there is an ulterior motive with that," Beyoncé said. "What's up with that darling?"

"Well, the film crew and the other models will be coming as well so if you're going to be 'certified', do everyone and get it out of the way," Mark grinned.

"I need to make a phone call, I'll be right back," Beyoncé said.

"Do you treat everyone who works for you this way?" Sue asked.

"No hon, only our executives. We work hard and we are demanding at times. We work hard and we play hard. Our philosophy is simple. We want to take people who have talent and give them everything they need to succeed. Financial matters usually ruin great people. We want to make your life so easy that you can concentrate on your job and do it better than anyone else does. You are going to find that we have some of the most talented people you'll ever run into."

"That is wonderful. I just wanted to know," she said.

"Gary, we can't go back to Orlando tomorrow. The staff is coming in and the merchandise is arriving tomorrow morning," Rose said. "Shannon has to be here too."

"That's okay; Holly and I have to be back in Orlando. You stock the store and then fly back. Actually, that will work. If you come back on Tuesday, you can make a pit stop and pick up Aleka and Ainsley," Gary told her.

"But you're taking my jet," Wendy purred.

Mark burst out laughing, "Sweetheart, all of the pilots are coming to the openings. When I tell Jack and Tom that you'll be on board, they will probably fly naked."

"Gee Mark, I thought that was their required uniform anyway," Wendy laughed. "That works for me," she giggled, "At least that way I know I'll have a chance with them. Six pilot's onboard means Wendy gets some quality loving. Okay, that works for me bigtime. Oh great, if they are there, they get to 'certify' the girls as well."

"Wow, sounds like there are a lot of people in Orlando," Beyoncé said. "I like this 'certification' more and more every day. Gary, can I ask a favor of you?"

"Sure hon, anything," he said.

"Okay, I want you to promise me that you won't ask any questions. I have asked a friend of mine to help me MC the openings. She is a major fan of yours and she has wanted to meet you for years. I need you to stop in LA before we head to Orlando. Would you do that for me?"

Gary looked at Holly and Mark and smiled. "Sure hon, we can do that. You're not going to tell me who this is huh? Why do I feel I'm being set up?" he laughed. "Anything you want darling, anything at all."

Mark, Holly, Gary and the girls said goodnight to everyone and they headed upstairs. Rose poured everyone a nightcap.

"How is Orlando coming along?" Mark asked.

"We are definitely on track. Industry night is Friday night. The radio and TV commercials are running. The cab advertising is in place. The cab drivers have the free passes. All Disney and Universal employees have been invited. They all have free passes for those that can't make it on opening night.

The record company executives have been invited and according to Jill and Lori, almost all of them have said they would be in attendance. We are getting amazing interest from the industry for all genres. The country side of the coin is really interested in what we are doing. The pop and R&B side is very quickly getting interested. All in all, I'm very happy," Gary, said. "How about Las Vegas?"

"Basically the same," Mark said. "Oscar Goodman is coming along with his showgirls. It wouldn't be a Las Vegas opening without him. I've invited every casino executive and they all will be in attendance. They are very interested because it is rare that a freestanding club would open to compete with the in-house clubs. Country has never been focused on the strip, which, to me, blows my mind. The two busiest weeks of the year in Las Vegas are the first two weeks of December. That is when NFR comes to town."

"What is NFR?" Holly asked.

"National Finals Rodeo hon," Mark told her. "December is the craziest month of the year. The rodeo comes to town and that brings a quarter of a million people. They are here for two weeks. When they leave, usually between December 12th to the 14th, this town becomes a ghost town. Everyone is home getting ready for the holidays. The shows close on the strip and many of the restaurants close and give their people vacation. It fires back up just before Christmas and then it is all out for New Years. If you've never spent New Years in Las Vegas, it is something to experience. Personally, I stay home. I won't go out into the craziness."

"We'll be busy as shit for New Years. We have New York opening December 29th. LA opens December 30th and we'll be in Honolulu for New Years Eve," Gary informed everyone. "We are definitely going to be busy but it should be fun."

"I didn't think of that," Mark said. "Cherry and I had a wonderful New Years in Honolulu last year. It is an anniversary for us, so to speak. I'll have to find something really special for her."

"What do you think Beyoncé has up her sleeve?" Gary asked.

"I don't have a clue but somehow, I get the feeling that you are going to absolutely love it," Wendy said. "You had better call us and tell us who you picked up in LA darling. Somehow, I get the feeling that it will be someone everyone will want to see."

"After tonight, it may well be someone everyone will want to do and do and do," Mark laughed. "That woman went off like a freaking Roman Candle tonight. I somehow think we blew her mind."

Rose sidled up to Mark, "Baby, you blow my mind just walking into the room. You're a walking orgasm darling."

"I'll drink to that," Holly said. "In fact, I plan on enjoying that walking orgasm tonight," she said as she pulled him to the bedroom.

"Oh goodie, that means we get our man tonight," Debbie said. She pulled Gary to their suite with a wanton look on her face.

"Ut oh, somebody is horny," Wendy snickered. "I know I am but that is nothing new."

"Really, I never would have known," Rose said. "I guess I could use an orgasm or twelve myself," she said as she ran into the suite.

An hour and a half later, just as everyone was drifting off to sleep, Rose moaned, "God someone stick a dick in her mouth, fuck me, she's loud."

Gary laughed himself to sleep.

The next morning, Gary kissed his girls goodbye. Mark, Beyoncé, Ainsley, and Lori arrived at the airport where Gary's jet stood ready for flight. Gary had told Jeff to file a flight plan to LA and then back home.

The morning was brilliant and the skies clear. Jeff took them up smoothly and Gary poured everyone coffee. He took two cups into the cockpit.

"Who are we picking up boss?" Alan asked.

"I have no idea, Beyoncé asked me to pick up a special guest. I'm just doing what I was asked," Gary said.

"Not you too," Jeff said. "What is with everyone calling Linda Beyoncé now? I know they look alike but sheesh, I didn't expect you to get on board with that."

"Oh shit, I completely forgot. Hold that thought." Gary smirked. He walked back into the cabin and took Beyoncé's hand. He walked her into the cockpit. "Jeff, Alan, I'd like to introduce you to Beyoncé Knowles, Linda's first cousin."

That was the first time that jet ever jerked. Jeff and Alan were speechless. "You're not Linda?" Alan asked.

"No Alan, I'm not. She is my first cousin that I honestly didn't know I had. The resemblance is amazing isn't it?" she said.

"I know twins that don't look so similar," Jeff said. "It is an honor to meet you."

"Beyoncé is going to help opening the Glove in Orlando and Las Vegas. She is going to Orlando right now to complete her 'certification'." The jet jerked again and Shannon and Holly were heard laughing in the cockpit.

"Ohmigod, really?" Alan's eyes went wide with anticipation.

"Gee Gary; you do have some cute pilots. I think Orlando could be as much fun as Las Vegas was." She leaned over, kissed Jeff and then Alan, and sauntered back into the cabin.

Ainsley was laughing so hard when Gary walked back into the cabin. She tried to talk but she was really having a hard time. Eventually, she snickered, "The jet lurched when they found out that this actually was Beyoncé right?"

Gary was laughing and he nodded.

"The second lurch was when they found out that she was going to Orlando to complete her 'certification' right," she giggled.

"Oh yeah, they fucking damned near crashed it when they found that out," Gary grinned.

The cockpit intercom chimed, "We are going to be landing in ten minutes. Buckle up everyone."

Beyoncé walked up to the cockpit and walked in. She was only in there for a minute and she walked out smiling. She sat down and buckled up.

The jet landed and pulled up to the executive terminal. Beyoncé stood up and put a blindfold on Gary. "You just sit there. Boy have I got a surprise for you," she said as she kissed him and walked to the entryway that Jack had opened.

"Well hello," Jack said as someone entered the jet.

"Hi baby," Beyoncé said. "You're looking as delicious as ever. How have you been?"

Gary heard Mark laughing loudly and then Ainsley and Holly burst into laughter.

"What am I missing," Gary said.

"Not much," Mark said. "Someone give me a camera. I want to preserve this for eternity. Gary, you are about to lose your mind. Hello, I'm Mark Banner; it is a real pleasure to meet you. The gentleman who Beyoncé has blindfolded is Gary Edwards but I think you already know that. Oh this is going to be fantastic. Darling, do you want to do the honors?"

"I don't know Mark, maybe we should let him wait until we are airborne. That way he won't ask our guest to leave the jet."

Holly and Ainsley were laughing hysterically. "Oh fuck, I want a copy of this photo Mark," Holly said. "The girls will definitely want this too. Hell, we can send this company wide. Everyone will want it."

Jack hit the runway and the jet lifted off. Gary was sure that whoever had boarded would be someone he would be very happy to know. He let them play out their game. When the jet was at cruising altitude, Jeff let them know.

Beyoncé walked over to Gary. She kissed him passionately and asked him if he was ready for his surprise. Mark stopped her. "I forgot we had this capability. Hold on a minute." He picked up a tablet and he tapped several buttons. The girls came online and so did Jill and Linda.

Mark looked into the camera and grinned. "Some of you know that we have a mystery passenger onboard. Jill, meet Beyoncé Knowles. Beyoncé is actually Linda's first cousin. She is going to do for the Glove what Loretta is going to do for Country Girl. Anyway, last night, she completed the Las Vegas leg of her 'certification'. She liked it so much that she made a phone call and asked a friend to help her with the opening. Her friend said yes. Currently, we are at 30,000 feet and Gary has been blindfolded since we landed in LA. We are about to do the unveiling. We wanted you to see this. I'm sure you will recognize this lovely woman.

Ainsley put the camera on the mystery passenger and Jill screamed. "Ohmigod, he has no idea who is only inches away from him. He is going to lose his mind."

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers