D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

Wendy was beside herself in Las Vegas, "He'll never be the same again. Rose, we'll have to do some serious rehabilitation when we see him."

"Do it," Debbie grinned. "Keep that camera on his face. I want to see this. He is definitely going to lose it," she giggled.

Beyoncé walked up to the cockpit, she opened the door and Jeff and Alan walked out. The jet was safely on autopilot and they walked back to watch this themselves. Mark was grinning and he had the digital camera focused squarely on Gary's face.

"Are you ready darling?" she purred. The mystery guest giggled. "Are you sure you're ready for this? I mean seriously Gary, it's not every day a man of your stature finally meets someone of her stature," Beyoncé laughed as she removed the blindfold.

Gary looked at the gorgeous creature sitting opposite him. Once his eyes adjusted to the light, Mark started taking rapid-fire photos. Gary's jaw dropped and he sat there fighting for something to say.

"Gary, I would like to introduce you to your dream girl. Meet Carmen Electra. Carmen, you do have an effect on men, I'll give you that. I've never seen him at a loss for words." Beyoncé laughed.

Gary looked her up and down and he smiled. She was everything he had ever thought she would be. "This is a huge pleasure. It is nice to meet you."

"You should see the photos I have," Mark, grinned. "He's speechless. I love it."

"Beyoncé told me what was going on. I love it. So who do I have to see to get 'certified'?" Carmen purred.

Ainsley and Holly were laughing their fool heads off. Both Mark and Gary were speechless.

Wendy looked into the camera, "Fuck me, this is going to get good."

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers