D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

"What did he do now?" Mark asked.

"Ohmigod baby, he's bigger than Chris. A lot bigger," she moaned.

Mark lost it. He started laughing so hard he couldn't speak. Gary walked over and he handed him the phone. "What did you tell him that set him off?" Gary asked.

"Hi darling," Cherry said, "I told him that Pierre was a lot bigger than Chris. He went ballistic. I've never heard him laugh like that," she grinned.

"Honey, I have news for you, Pierre is smaller than Hydro Bob and that's a fucking fact. Now, that guy is huge. I had to buy Connie one of those inflatable donuts. She couldn't walk for days and the damned smile took a week to go away," Gary laughed. "Next time you see Red or Nancy, they'll tell you. They love Pierre but they won't do him without a ton of Astroglide." He handed the phone back to Mark just as Linda and Beyoncé walked up.

"Who needs Astroglide?" Beyoncé asked with a quirky look on her face.

"Oh, that was Cherry. Apparently, she got initiated with my head photographer," Gary laughed.

"Initiated, I would have thought she would have been 'certified' by now," Beyoncé asked with raised eyebrows.

"Oh hell," Mark said as he walked up to them. She's been 'certified' and 'recertified' many times. Pierre is a special creature," he laughed.

"On a scale of 1 to 10," Red said as she joined them, "He's a 9. Only one man I know is a pure 10. Chris is close and Pierre is bigger."

"There is someone bigger than Chris," Beyoncé said. "I didn't think that was possible. He's the most substantial man I've ever known."

Gary looked at Mark and they both burst out laughing. "Girl, I think you'll fit in very well with us," Gary said.

"I sure hope so," she said breathlessly. "One of these days I want to find out if the rumors are true."

"What rumors?" Mark asked with a straight face.

"Well, for starters, Linda took me on a tour of the third floor. It's beyond sexy. The blowjob room and the darkroom are wild. My industry is full of people who know and associate with top athletes. Sometimes, things get said, pillow talk, you know."

"We're fucked Gar," Mark said. "I thought we had kept this quiet but apparently not."

"It may hurt you but it probably is a boost for me," Gary laughed. "Remember, I don't sell lingerie, I sell orgasms. Don't believe me? Go to www.dorgasmic.com and see for yourself. "

"Darling," Beyoncé said as she molded into him, "You do that so well. Hey, we're all adults. Some are prudes and some of us are exactly what you see on stage."

"Really? Where do you fall on that analogy?" Rose said as she found them.

"Rose, baby, I'm exactly what you see when you look at Linda with one exception," she said.

"What exception is that?" Mark asked.

"She's 'certified' and I'm not," she sulked.

"Don't feel bad hon, I'm not 'certified' either and although it isn't a job requirement, I want to be part of the club," Sue said.

"Are you sure you want to be 'certified'?" Gary asked as Linda came up and gave him a sweet, sensuous kiss.

"I'm cooking your favorite tonight baby," she cooed. "Then the two of you are going to 'certify' these two adorable women and you are going to take them to heaven and back. This is not a request, it is an order."

"I just want you two to know one thing," Wendy stated, "You're in for a real treat. I can't wait to watch this. It was hot when they 'certified' Linda. Now, they get to do the real thing. Sue, I don't know what your experience level is but baby, this is going to be a day you'll remember forever. I know I'll never forget it when they both did me at once."

"Did DeeDee get you settled Sue?" Mark asked.

"She sure did," Sue said breathlessly. "I can't believe I'll be living in such a marvelous place. That apartment is so sexy. I seriously had an orgasm when I walked into the bedroom. I mean the entire place just oozes sexuality."

"Thank Red and Nancy for that," Gary said. "They decorated every room on the top five floors of the building. Each apartment is totally different but every apartment has the same effect," Gary told her. "We want you to be comfortable and turned on at the same time. After all, we sell sexy so why shouldn't our store managers live sexy."

Sue walked into Gary's arms and she kissed him warmly. She turned and kissed Mark so sweetly. "I am going to love living there. Thank you so much."

"I do have a question, after I get 'certified' what happens after that?" Beyoncé said.

Gary held up his hand, walked over to a tablet he saw. He tapped it several times and smiled, "Hi baby girl, your cousin has a question for you," he said.

Gary handed the tablet to Beyoncé, "Hi Tammy, the question I asked was fairly simple. They wouldn't answer me. They told me that you were the one to answer the question," Beyoncé asked her cousin.

"What did you ask them?" Tammy said.

"All I asked is what happens after one becomes 'certified', she said.

Tammy burst out laughing, "Oh girl, what happens next is the fun part. You get to 'recertify' whenever you want. I get to 'recertify' every day. I told you I love Gary with all my heart and I loved my job as well didn't I?"

Beyoncé burst out laughing, "Yes you did darling, yes you did."

"Sweetie, enjoy your 'certification', she purred, "I know I enjoyed mine immensely. I hope they told you, you're only getting half 'certified' tonight hon. The other half of the people are here in Orlando. You'll really be in heaven once you get here. I'll talk to you when you get here."

Beyoncé walked up to Mark and Gary. They were talking to Sue.

"I was just informed that being 'certified' means we can 'recertify' anytime we want Sue. I was also told that we are only being half 'certified' tonight. Apparently, we have to go to Orlando to complete the process."

"Really, I think I am going to like that. I've heard about Gary's place. I hear it is pretty nice," Sue said.

"Hey, my place isn't shabby," Mark smiled.

"I wouldn't know, I haven't seen your place," Sue smirked.

"She is going to fit right in Mark. She's got spunk," Gary laughed.

"We'll see after tonight," he said as he slapped her ass. "We'll see."

"Oh yes you will," Sue giggled.

Gary's girls burst out laughing. "I think you're in for the ride of your life," Rose said.

"Darling, I have the three best in the world, nothing is better than the three of you," Gary said honestly.

After Linda served Gary his favorite, Chicken Fried Steak, they took Sue and Beyoncé on a tour of Mark's place. They looked at the fifth floor and then the fourth floor where Sue lived. She took Beyoncé in and showed her the apartment. It really was sexy. They went to the second floor and they saw Michelle's apartment and the rest of the floor. Michelle told them they were in for a real treat. She also told them she'd see them in about an hour of so. "I've got to 'certify' you too."

"This is definitely going to be wild," Sue murmured.

"You've got that right," Beyoncé smiled.

When they reached Mark's private floor, the women went wild. "This is definitely the greatest bachelor pad I've ever seen," Beyoncé said. "The rumors about this were actually understatements. Mark, this is simply gorgeous," she said as she folded into his arms.

Mark and Gary 'certified' her and it was fabulous. The woman was pure sensuality personified. There was no difference at all between her and Linda. They looked alike and they loved alike. She responded to exactly the same things that turned Linda on and armed with that fact, they took her to heights of ecstasy she had never envisioned.

Sue watched, fascinated and excited with everything they did to her. She knew that soon, they would be doing to her what she was watching right now. Those men were positively gorgeous. Their bodies were fabulous and those cocks looked so delicious, she could barely constrain herself.

Sue watched as they did Beyoncé together. It was completely apparent that they had done this before. They were simply amazing as they did everything a woman could ever hope for. Not only did they do it, they did it well.

Beyoncé was writhing in total bliss as they filled her and began their signature seesaw strokes that simply drive women wild. Gary reached his hand to Sue and told her to undress. When she did, he walked her around and positioned her sweet pussy onto Beyoncé's lips.

"You have to 'certify' her too baby," he grinned as she settled onto her hungry lips.

"Oh God, this is wild," Sue purred. "Oh this feels so wonderful."

When they were finished with Beyoncé, Sue finished her off by licking her pussy spectacularly. Beyoncé came massively and both women collapsed.

Gary grabbed Sue and he began to make love to her. He found her spots and he took advantage of each and every one. He had her cumming massively in a very short order.

"This is so good, don't stop Gary, I love this. Oh yes, I love this," she cooed as he stroked her lovingly and deeply. "Fuck me like this forever, oh yes, God, this feels so good."

Gary did her expertly and then he turned her over to Mark who duplicated the process. Sue was having the time of her life.

Beyoncé cuddled up to Gary, "Three men told me about you two. Honestly, I didn't believe them. I sure do now. I've been loved and I've been fucked but I can't remember being loved and fucked at the same time. What you do is simply fantastic. Thank you," she said as she turned his face to her and she kissed him wildly.

They held each other, turned their attention back to Sue and Mark. She was going wild. Mark was doing her expertly and she was beyond wild. This perfect creature probably never experienced true men before. First Gary and then Mark; both took her breath away.

"This is so hot," Beyoncé whispered. "Now I know what Rose meant earlier. She said watching you two make love was the sexiest thing possible."

"Take a look over there," Gary said as he pointed to the far wall of the bedroom. Rose, Debbie, and Wendy were standing, watching with lovely smiles on their faces. "They always want to watch darling. It's your turn to get in on the action. Let her do you and then you do her and then I get back into this. I want Sue to have exactly what you had," he said as he kissed her once again.

Beyoncé walked over and straddled Sue's perfect face. Sue attacked her with a hunger that was unprecedented. Beyoncé came almost instantly. Mark smiled and stopped what he was doing. Beyoncé fell onto Sue's pussy and she drank her nectar sweetly. Both women were cumming constantly. They collapsed with wide, wonderful smiles on there faces.

Mark and Gary took over and the girls came over to be with Beyoncé. It didn't take but a minute for Rose to be Rose. She spread Beyoncé's legs and she crawled up and into her sweetness.

Gary and Mark began with Sue, they each took her everywhere, and she was electrified. Gary came up behind her and entered her ass easily. He lay back on the bed and pulled her to his chest. His long expansive cock was drilling her ass sweetly when Mark came up and slid his thick cock into her pussy. Sue moaned loudly, her eyes rolled up into her head and the two men stroked her deliciously.

"This is where it gets good," Wendy said. "I'm thinking she'll be giggling in less than a minute, just like you did. She'll be laughing in two minutes. This is where ecstasy meets euphoria. Nothing feels so good as this unless it is Jeremy shoving his lovely cock down your throat at the same time. You have to come to Thailand with us on our next trip. Trust me baby, you won't be disappointed at all. Actually, Jeremy lost it when he saw Linda. We didn't tell him until after he had done her. He was so sure he had just fucked the daylights out of Beyoncé."

"That is too funny," she laughed. "I hear he's as gorgeous as those two are. Damn, they are good looking men aren't they?"

"They sure are and after tonight, baby, they are yours any time you want them," Debbie said.

"This doesn't bother you?" she asked.

"Honey, we knew right from the very start with Gary that no one woman would ever rope him down. I fell in love with him first, and then Debbie and Wendy came in third. We love him with all our hearts and he loves us totally. We fell in love with a quiet writer who lived in our apartment building. We had no idea who he was or what he was. To us, he was just the perfect man who treated a woman with love and respect. The fact that none of us had ever experienced sex like that before just put everything over the top." Rose said.

"Rose, darling, how many times do we have to tell you to stop talking with your mouth full?" Wendy asked.

"Oh right," Rose said as she went back to licking Beyoncé deliciously.

The next half hour, Sue experienced them in every combination possible and her climaxes just built and built. This lovely woman could not stop cumming. Each orgasm was stronger and longer than the last one. She was drenched, rivulets of sweat dangling from her lovely nipples. They were almost finished and she fell to her knees in front of them. She sucked each man and demanded that they flood her mouth with their sweet cream. In all of history, they have never been known to disappoint. They blasted into her sweet lips and mouth simultaneously. Sue went crazy, licking, sucking and swallowing every sweet drop.

Debbie poured her a drink and got a text from downstairs.

"Everyone is ready for you two," she smiled. "You are definitely going to have an evening to remember. We know we sure did."

"I have one question, when you say everyone, does that include Jackson. I sure hope it does," Beyoncé asked.

"It can if you want him. If you want him, he's going to lose his mind," Mark said.

"Oh I want him," Beyoncé said. "What about you Sue?"

"Is Jackson the monster who met us at the door?" she asked.

"Yes dear, that is Jackson, former NFL superstar and a wonderful man," Beyoncé said.

"Hell yes, I want him too," Sue cooed.

"Excuse me while I blow someone's mind. This is something I am going to do in person. I don't want to miss the look on his face," Mark said.

"Hold on Bro," Gary said. "If you think I am going to miss this, you're crazy. Girls, take them downstairs. They have people waiting. Oh, when it is time for the Symbian, come and get Mark and me. We want to do this ourselves."

The girls took them down to the third floor, it was full of gorgeous men, and women who never in their wildest dreams ever thought they would have Beyoncé join their ranks.

Jackson was in his apartment, watching TV when Mark knocked. He answered immediately and was surprised to see Mark and Gary standing there.

"Hey boss, come in please," he said. They walked in and took a seat.

"How long have we been friends?" Mark asked.

""Almost twenty years Mark, why?" he asked.

"During that time, have I ever asked you to do something that was bad?"

"No never," he said, as there was a knock at the door. He answered it and Debbie gave Jackson the digital camera to give to Gary. Jackson gave it to him and turned back to Mark.

"Well pal, the new woman who will be managing the store is being 'certified' right now. We've already done her and trust me she is fabulous. Her girlfriend asked us if you would do the honor of 'certifying' the both of them. Now, I know you don't usually get into this but seriously, I can't really refuse her girlfriend. She really wants to do you."

"Mark, that is so funny," Jackson boomed a huge laugh. "Why would her girlfriend want me?"

"Well, she has a thing for NFL players and she thinks you're sweet," Mark said.

"Well, I'm confused. I've only met two new women, one was Sue who is managing the store, and the other one is Linda's look-a-like. Is she one of Beyoncé's impersonators?"

"No pal that is Beyoncé. I'm sorry; I thought you had been properly introduced. That's funny. She knew your name."

"Are you shitting me? That is actually Beyoncé. Mark, you know how I feel about that woman. She is, without a doubt the sexiest woman alive. Why would she even know my name?"

"I don't know my friend," she just asked me if you were included in the 'certification' process," Mark said as Gary snapped a photo.

"What are you saying," he gasped as another picture was taken.

"I'm saying, Beyoncé asked for you to come out of your hole and climb into all of hers," Mark laughed as Gary rapid fired off several photos.

"Holy fuck, you are saying that she wants me to 'certify' her," he said as Gary kept clicking away. "Keep that shit up Gary and I'll shove that camera up your ass."

"No you won't. You'll want these pictures as much as we do. It's not everyday that Beyoncé Knowles tells you she wants to fuck your brains out." he said as he clicked yet again.

"Jackson, it is not just Beyoncé, Sue asked for you as well. Get out there and have the time of your life," Mark told him. Don't worry; you won't break either of them."

"Wow, okay boss," he said as Gary clicked again and ran from his apartment.

"I can't wait to see those photos," Jackson said to Mark who just roared. "They will be priceless. I can't believe this but hell yes, I'll be right out."

Mark laughed, slapped him on the shoulder, and headed for the bar. The two women were the center of attention and from the looks on their faces; they were having the time of their life. Gary and the girls were looking at the pictures and laughing hysterically. Mark poured himself a drink and he was handed the camera.

"The pictures are actually funnier than it was in real life," he laughed. "Jackson was right, these are priceless."

"What was priceless was when he threatened to shove the camera up my ass," Gary laughed. "I seriously thought he meant it."

"I did mean it," Jackson said. "You're faster but I'm bigger. I'd get you one of these days.

"Be afraid, be very afraid," Wendy giggled as she leaned over and gave Jackson a warm, wonderful kiss. "My darling would never do anything to hurt you Jackson, you know that don't you?"

"Hell, darling, I remember him when he was still a pimply faced kid. He's one of my closest friends. Yes I know that baby," he said.

Michelle, Shannon, Lori, Ainsley, and DeeDee walked up to the bar. "I see she's had the treatment. What was her reaction?" Michelle asked.

"What do you think?" Debbie said. "She went ballistic and they gave it to her very well. She really is adorable."

"That she is," Debbie said. "She is so down to earth and friendly. She is not what one would expect from a top entertainer."

"Well ladies, get in line. Jim has his clipboard, you know what that means," Gary grinned.

"I'll get in line after I'm finished with you," Ainsley smirked. "It's been a long time Mr. Edwards. I simply love it that I can walk up to my boss, in front of his three women and tell him i want to fuck his brains out. Come on darling, fuck me please."

"I could never turn down such a sweet invitation," he said as he kissed his girls and took Ainsley to a nice area of the play floor.

"Well, that tells me exactly what I am going to do," Shannon said as she grabbed Mark and pulled him to a lounge.

"Hmm, come on girls, there are lots of hot and hungry cocks over there, let's party," Wendy said.

"Wait for me," Rose snickered. "She's not the only Asian pussy that is on fire tonight."

Several hours later, Jim came and told them that Symbian training was about to begin. Mark told him to get a second machine and that they were going to do this together.

"Shall I issue earplugs?"

"No, we're doing Sue and Beyoncé, not Holly," Gary said.

"I heard that," Holly giggled as she replaced the beautiful cock that hung from Ron's loins back into her mouth.

"Ahh, she's been sucking cock. No wonder it's been so quiet around here," Mark grinned as Jim went to get the second machine set up.

Mark looked at the bar and he nudged Gary in the ribs. Gary looked and he started to laugh. Jackson had the biggest smile on his face but when he looked lower, Halley was on her knees sucking his enormous cock.

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers