Dorian's Deal - Adamo and Eva

Story Info
Dorian and Tatiana chart the course of their legacy.
14.6k words
4.19
9.7k
10
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorian's Deal - The Future

Continuation of Dorian's Deal, following on from Jake & Jill. We come full circle and put the fifth point on the pentagram.

_________________________________________________________________

Dorian sighed, and flopped on the couch in their shared apartment.

"Long day?" Tatiana said, sitting next to him and leaning over to kiss him.

"My boss is the devil," he grumped.

"You say that like devils are so bad," Tatiana teased. "They need jobs too, you know."

Dorian snorted, cracking a smile. "You just say that cuz you got a spitroast because of one once," he accused.

"It's a good reason to have a little sympathy, don't you think?"

"I don't know. That kind of talk could literally land us in hell."

"Still clinging to that, huh?" she said gently, stroking his leg.

"It's hard to shake. I mean, if there's no hell - then what happens when we die? Poof, nothing exists anymore?"

"Maybe you'll poof into nothing because you don't have enough faith in yourself," she said sarcastically.

Dorian ignored it. "And where did she come from anyway? What scares me the most is we have a way to find out. But the cost..."

She sobered. "We'd have to be willing to entertain a trade with Ovidia again."

"Right. What have you been up to today?"

"I had a couple interviews. I'm hoping to get some work by next week."

"That's great! I'm glad you're making the dream come true."

"It is much easier to be a model on this side of the mountains."

Dorian ran a hand up her back, trailing little shivery sensations along her spine. "It's easier to do everything we want. Go out together, be lovers, sleep in the next day."

"We don't get invited to as many parties, but I bet when we do, they'll be better parties." She stroked his face, smiling down at him. "Should I summon Ovidia and get her to point me to the person I need to seduce to get you off of swing shift?"

"Ugh, don't even joke about that. I can only imagine the price."

She laid down and snuggled in and became the little spoon to his big spoon. "Don't be sour, baby. If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't have found each other this way."

He sighed, breathing in the wonderful smell of her hair. "I know. But the more we tempt fate, the more likely it is to blow up in our faces. She said herself I was lucky to get out of it with the price I paid."

"Hey, do you have enough brain for a discussion?" she said.

"Do I have to open my eyes?" he said.

"Nope."

"Then yeah, I think so. What's on your mind?"

"Well, I've been doing some research. About us, having kids you know."

"Mm hmm," he said.

"We talked about starting a new race. It turns out, that could be really hard to do, especially by ourselves."

"Why's that?"

"It's complicated. I don't understand it all, and some papers are locked up where you have to be a student or faculty at a university to get access. Can you imagine? Public money paid for those studies! Anyway, before I go off on a rangent, the science says there really aren't multiple races. It's just humans. So a whole new one would be more or less impossible."

"At risk of starting a rangent, what uh... is, a rangent?"

"A rant, and a tangent, all at once."

"I see. You're silly. I love you."

She giggled. "I love you too, baby."

"So it sounds like our dream is dead."

"Not unless you're married to the idea of calling it a race. In which case, imagine the scandal our relationship will cause in the newspapers. 'Man cheats on ephemeral concept with his own sister. News at 11'."

Dorian smiled and slapped her on the ass, making her squeak, then gently moan.

"But... what do we call it then? Can't we still start something?" he said.

"Sure. We call it a family. But the other complication is how to make ourselves distinctive the way we talked about. Families can have a look, you know. The family nose. The family profile, tall, curly hair, whatever. But genetics is complicated. Really, really, complicated, and not only would it be hard to identify the specific... they're called 'alleles', that make up all the different characteristics - there are multiple of them per biological feature, and we haven't identified what all of them do yet - but because of dominant and recessive gene behavior, it will be hard to guarantee this feature even if we've already got it. I've got great bone structure-"

He reached around and started fondling her breasts. "I noticed."

"-hey! Quit it!" she teased, pushing his fingers deeper into her flesh. "I'm trying to have a conversation here!"

He laughed, kissing her neck. He twined his fingers with hers, and held on tight.

"But this all assumes we want all our family to look just the way we are now. If we want to introduce other features, we need to breed in those genes, and then we need to cultivate them in our children and their children somehow. It will take centuries, and we'll be long dead before it becomes real. And I really would want us to look different, because I don't like where we came from - or, who we came from."

"That's a lot of words to tell me that our dream is dead. We could have fucked in the time it took to explain that."

She snorted. "You men and your one-track minds. You think I was wasting your time?"

He sighed. "No. You had to explain it, because I'd be trying to poke holes in the short answer until you explained it anyway. So what now?"

"It doesn't mean the dream is dead, though. Dorian, there's another way."

"Huh? You just said it was basically impossible and would take several lifetimes."

"If we did it the normal way. The scientific way. There's another way."

"What are you talking about?... oh. Oh, god. No, no, tell me you don't mean-"

"I talked to Ovidia about it. She says it's possible."

He let out a longsuffering groan. "We agreed no more agreements with her!"

"I didn't agree to anything with her. I just asked questions."

"You know she needs an offer every time she gets summoned."

"Yes. And I made one. Side note, I learned that asking to become the progenitor empress-queen of the known universe is not considered a serious offer. Just by the way."

He giggled at that. "So then what-"

"I offered her to take out my IUD and seduce you, and make a baby. I asked what she'd give me in return."

He lay still for a minute. "But you didn't take it."

"No, Dor. I wouldn't betray you like that. I don't want to lose you, and I know I would."

"So what would she give you for that?"

"A healthy child."

It took him a minute.

"Wait a minute. All the genetic issues from in-breeding, they'd all just be magically gone? Not an issue?"

"That's right."

He propped himself up on an elbow. "Fuuuck me."

"Not now baby, the roast will burn in the oven! And the green beans on the stove will boil over, and-"

He put his hand over her mouth and bit her neck, just where he knew she liked it. Her teasing instantly shifted to an aroused groan, and he felt her hips shift as she got a tiny bit of that itch that only a good dicking down could scratch.

"Hmm... could be worth it, now that I think about it," she purred.

She rolled over and kissed him.

"So what else did you talk about, without me?" he asked.

"Her magic is weird. It's like... shifting the odds of something happening. She can't make something impossible happen. But if it was likely to happen at any point, she can shift things around so the moment where that's possible becomes now. Or something like that. Those girls you seduced back home- sorry, back where we grew up. This is home now. But those girls, they could have had their moments of weakness. They actually would have slept with you if you caught them at just the right moment. You know, that long week, feeling down about themselves, drunk and alone at a bar or whatever, you'd have had a shot. People have off days and if the circumstances are right, lots of things can happen. Ovidia just moved that mental state to the day you ran into them, so even if they didn't see you as boyfriend material, it's still in their nature to do what they did. Same thing for having a kid, kind of. There's millions, sometimes almost a billion sperm in a normal healthy ejaculation. It's a numbers game whether our kids would have problems from a bad combination. But Ovidia can shift the odds so that the healthy one is the one that makes it through and gets me pregnant, and that the egg it's fertilizing is also a healthy combination."

"Wow, that's crazy."

"And you know what that means? She can do it for our kids by someone else. I go to the sperm bank and get some love juice of a nuclear physicist or whatever, she can make sure it's the one with the right combination of the features we want, or don't want, that make it through. We want them to be smart, we want that perfect nose, that color of eyes, but not the propensity for going bald? Done."

"Holy shit! Skin tone, everything?"

"Yep. I mean a lot of that stuff is also based on environmental factors. You don't get a super tan kid if they never see the sun, and you don't get a model figure like mine if you eat french fries every day. But the foundation of what we want can be there."

"But that means..."

"I know. We have to make a deal with her again."

He whimpered.

"I know, baby." She turned to face him fully, making a pouty face to match his unhappiness. "But we have to trade work for food, and the same goes for everything in life. Nothing's free."

"I know."

"So, I know you had a long week and you're tired. I just wanted to put that in your brain so you could think about it. Get some rest, dinner will be ready in a little bit."

____________________________________________________________________

"So let's say we have a sperm donor child. What look would we be going for?" Dorian asked as they lay in bed together. "What does the dream look like for you?"

"I wish we could do, like, green hair or something fun," Tatiana said.

"But she can't create something that doesn't exist, you said."

"Right. But you know what... blonde hair dyes easily. I'm blonde, but it's darker so they have to lighten my hair a little bit to add color properly."

"OK, light blonde hair so they have options. How tall?"

"Tall is sexy. Definitely tall. I guess it would be weird for everybody to be exactly the same height."

"Hmm. Six feet for women, six and a half for men? Average?"

"That sounds about right. Maybe 5'10 for the women, at the shortest."

"OK. Here's the hardest question, perhaps. What skin tone?"

"I care more about skin flavor than tone," she said, nipping at his chest.

"Down girl," Dorian said, laughing.

"Oh yeah? OK!"

She shifted lower and tugged his cock free of his underwear and sucked the head right in.

"God, you're such a slut!" Dorian accused.

"Careful now, you know what those words do to me, and you have work tomorrow," she purred.

"And you know damn well I meant 'settle down', not 'go down on me'," he retorted.

"What can I say, I'm a slut for my brother."

Dorian shuddered, involuntarily thrusting his hips up off the bed for a moment, right up into her waiting mouth. "I can't believe how much power those words have, every time you say them to me," he said as she put him away again, giggling over how much of a rise she'd gotten out of him.

"Do you think we'll ever get tired of it? I mean, years from now, when we haven't been around the family- sorry. Our old family. The community back in the valley. They made the words so powerful, by talking about them so strongly. We've tapped into that and we're redirecting that taboo into a turn-on... do you think that will ever fade?"

"If we isolate ourselves completely, maybe. There are few places in the world they will accept who we are openly. If we watch movies and things that talk about it, and reinforce the taboo, maybe it will always be like this. Like that one with Anna Kendrick... A Simple Favor."

"I remember that, she had sex with her brother. It was pretty hot. So no hippie compound where TVs are banished?" Tatiana said.

"Nah. We're both addicted to our smartphones. How else will we watch porn in bed?"

"I knew it! You watch porn!"

"Of course I've seen some. But I prefer the written smut."

"Why? Aren't you men visual?"

"I have this thing called an 'imagination' for that. I mean yeah, there's only so many details I can visualize at once, but look... have you ever watched porn?"

"...yes..." Tatiana frowned at him questioningly.

"The kind that appeals to men?"

"Not really my thing."

"Exactly! The moment that moan track kicks in, I tune out."

"What do you mean, what moan track?"

"They get women whose sole job it is to watch the video and produce moaning sounds to go with the action. They aren't recording the real actors anymore after the penis gets some penetration. I mean they may get a line here or there, but it's all those other voice actors making the sounds for a big part of it. It's over-acted and I just can't get into someone else's fantasy of what sex should sound like, especially when they think that what the soundtrack includes also counts as music. I don't know who it's for, but it's definitely not me," Dorian groused.

"You make a compelling argument. There's just one problem."

"Hmm? What's that?"

"I've seen you watching it."

"Uggggh. Look, I get horny sometimes."

"Oh, you don't need to convince me. I get it. I'm just saying, you're a little bit of a hypocrite. Besides, what does porn have that I don't?"

"You're- are you jealous?"

"Maybe a little, yeah." Tatiana hugged her arms in close.

"Well, I've only got one sister, so if I wanna have a sister sandwich I've gotta look to fiction. And with that many moving parts, it's easier to just watch it."

"I see."

"Are you mad at me?"

"I'm a little cross. You're horny and you don't come to me about it?"

"Just because I have a libido problem doesn't mean it's your problem to solve."

"But I want to!"

"Really? You'll drop to your knees any time my dick starts thinking horny thoughts?"

"Dor, I'd do anything for you, you know that."

"OK, once, sure. But what if it was five times a day?"

"Does it have to be a blowjob every time? The workout science says you're supposed to have a rest day in between Jaw Days."

Dorian burst out laughing, and hugged her. "I love you, Tat."

"I love you... oh, careful. That reminds me. I got you a thing!" she said, standing up and stepping back.

"You... what?"

"I am now a tatted Tat!" She took her shirt off and turned around.

"You're awfully proud of wearing a bandage on your back."

"Silly, I got a tattoo."

"And you didn't tell me!?"

"I did just now, doofus!"

"I mean, before you got it."

"Duh, that's why it's a surprise."

"Like, it's a gift?"

"And you get to unwrap it later, when it's all healed. I got your name tattooed on me!"

"Oh wow. You really committed to this."

"I did. Now kiss me and tell me you love me again."

"I do, I really do."

"Also, if we have a daughter, maybe she'll join us in making a sandwich when she turns eighteen."

"I'm not summoning a succubus to make her participate."

"No, of course not! That's not what family is for. We'll make those of our own blood immune to her influence that way, as part of the pact."

"Agreed."

_____________________________________

"Hey, look at this," Dorian said.

"Hmm? What did you find?" Tatiana said, peering at the phone in his hand.

"Personals. Look, says here this woman wants to be dominated, fucked, and a child left in her belly."

"Fuck, that's hot. But that's a fantasy role play scene. Will she go through with it for real?"

"Only one way to find out."

"I hope she does. Her hair is just *perfect*."

So Dorian messaged her a few times. For weeks, nothing happened. And then Tatiana came to him.

"Hey Dor. You wanna go out on a date Saturday?"

"Well sure, Tat, I'd love to."

"You mind if someone joins us?"

"I guess it depends on who. I was thinking we might try anal this time, but-"

"Ooh, baby. You know I'll do anything for you. But, so, you remember that girl you were showing me the other day, with the impregnation fantasy?"

"Yeah, haven't heard back from her."

"Well, you wouldn't believe the number of guys that message her. But when I messaged her, she responded. Apparently not many women message her, so I stood out."

"You messaged her!? What did you say?"

"Well, she said she was submissive, so I thought... what if we could play on that together? What if we set up the role-play scene where she's going to carry our child because I'm sterile? Then, if she really likes it, we can propose the real thing. So I said that we've got a fantasy like that we're looking to play out, and we're looking for the right person."

"Oh god. Oh my god! You actually went to invite her to fuck me?"

"More like get fucked by you, with me there watching. And yes, I do; Dor, I love you so much. I want to do things for you that no one else could do, what no one else could even think to do. You're the only one who understands me, who appreciates what we've got. I want you to know how special that feels. Other women might be jealous in my position, but I know that I've got what no other woman out there has, not least of which is our history. No one else can ever be what I already am for you. I'm not worried about losing you."

"That's... incredible. Wow. I'm so into it. Damn, how lucky am I!?"

"And don't you forget it, mister."

"I certainly won't forget it if we record it."

"Ooooh, you are so naughty! We can show our children their conception videos later, when we introduce them to our lifestyle."

"That is an amazing idea. We'll have to be careful not to overwhelm them, though," Dorian said. "Give them an edited, carefully censored version of the video."

"I know, we won't know they're ready until they ask us about our family history. They'll have to be eighteen, and ready to decide what they want to do with their lives. We want to convince them that they want to stay at home. We'll move anywhere they want to move, anywhere in the world, but we need to stay together."

"I agree."

"Oh, this is so exciting! Shall I ask her out on a date!?"

"Do it."

__________________________________________

"She agreed! She works night shift but she gets up around noon, we can have lunch with her!"

Tatiana glomped Dorian, who tackled her at the same time, and their collision brought them both to a brief halt standing in the middle of their living room. They kissed passionately, wildly, throwing clothes in every direction and sinking straight to the floor where Dorian wrestled her onto her back, held her hands down on the carpet, and fucked his sister's throat from her side.

"Is this what you want me to do with her?" Dorian demanded.

"Mm hmm!"

"Hold her down, ruin her makeup with my dick, and then use her tears as a lube to fuck her unworthy cunt?"

Tatiana whimpered in the affirmative. "Oh, fuck me! Take your little blonde bitch in heat! Plant the seed in her belly and grow our child!" Tatiana cried out.

They rutted like animals for an hour, and Dorian crushed her into the floor as he lined his sister's insides with his spunk.

"Shit. We're not getting our deposit back on this place are we?" Dorian chuckled as he saw his sperm dripping to the floor.

"Worth it," Tatiana breathed hoarsely.

"Damn right. But is it worth going to hell for?"

"There is no hell, Dor. Only the valley where our parents live, and propaganda."

"I hope you're right. Forever is a long time."

__________________________________

Ovidia came when called, barely. It took several minutes for the candle smoke to coalesce into her form.

"Hello darlings," she finally said.

"We want to make a deal," Dorian said.