Dorian's Deal - Adamo and Eva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, one of my favorite perfumes. But we need the other part now," Ovidia said, slapping Tatiana on the ass, and prompting her to crawl forward. She hovered over the succubus's cock, guiding carefully with both hands, and Dorian slapped her across the face. She gasped, opened her eyes wide, and stared into her brother's face wearing a fierce grin.

"Do it," Dorian growled. "Take that dick inside you."

"Y-yeah? You wanna see me cum all over it right in front of you?" Tatiana matched his his strength, grappling onto his arms defiantly.

"Fuck yes. Share our new mommy with me. Ride, and feel me inside her at the same time."

Tatiana slowed as the succubus cock reached full penetration, and moved her hands down to guide her brother into the vaginal opening.

"How's our new mommy feel, brother? Is she hot and wet for you?" Tatiana demanded.

"Hell yes, she is," Dorian replied. "You feel that cock swell inside you as I pump her full of mine?"

"Ohhh, Dor I love our new family so much," Tatiana whimpered as her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Children, I have only one request. When you both come, I want you to turn your heads so I can watch you kiss each other afterwards," Ovidia said.

"Amen, let it be so!" Dorian howled.

"Oh fuck yes brother, give it to her good, make her come inside me!" Tatiana begged. "Please, please make us all come at the same time!"

Four perfect breasts on display and two throats crying out in appreciation and the tight feel of Ovidia's pussy pulsing tighter pushed him over the edge and led all three of them into a long, loud, and very messy three-way orgasm. Tatiana turned her head to the side and Dorian leaned forward to kiss her as their fluids steamed the air all around them, suffusing the room with a sweet, heady musk. Ovidia turned Tatiana around and sat up so she could kiss both of them passionately in turn. Her eyes glowed a piercing amethyst purple, a shade right in between the red glow of her eyes when she had been pacted, and the blue-white they had turned the night Dorian had claimed his sister in the dark union with the succubus's blessing, after Jake had left at the end of their threesome.

"Now then, my beautiful children, let's discuss my path to you and the future for our family. In very explicit, full-body detail."

___________________________________________________________________

*Author's note: there's plenty of room for more here, although I am done for the moment. If you're interested in seeing more, let me know what worked or didn't work for you, and why. We'll see if the bug catches me again.