Dorian's Deal - Adamo and Eva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I- you- ohh...." Eva said as Dorian brushed his cheek on her leg, slowly climbing towards her pelvis. Her movements became more frantic as he got closer to her vulva.

"Look at me," Dorian said, waiting until she settled for a moment. Eva shook her head slightly, tilted to look away. "Tat."

Tatiana pulled one of her hands back from the blonde's wrist and wrapped around Eva's forehead, forcing her to turn in his direction.

"This is my pussy," Tatiana whispered in her ear, slapping Eva's clit lightly. "A woman should give her pussy to her husband when making a child. Shouldn't she?"

She waited until Eva nodded a little bit. "Look at him."

Eva peeked around Tatiana's hands. "This is my pussy, and I give him everything that I am. So this is his pussy, and he wants it. Don't tell him he can't have what's his."

"I... but..." Eva struggled half-heartedly.

"Yes, your butt too," Dorian said, thinking that it had actually not been discussed but it went right along with dominating her. "I could take your ass if I wanted. But that wouldn't get me a child, would it?"

"No..." Eva said, breathing harder as Dorian's tongue trailed up the inside of her thigh.

"In fact, I don't trust your with your mouth free," Tatiana said, pulling out the ball gag. "I'll be the one servicing my husband and making sure he is good and hard. Let's make sure you don't ruin the moment."

"Wait," Dorian said, seeing the look of fear in Eva's eyes. It was a huge risk for her, letting these near-strangers into her home, and gagging her would take away her only defense against severe mistreatment. "Go get your keys first."

"Where are you going with this?" Tatiana asked him, curiosity written across her face.

"You'll see," Dorian said.

Eva returned with the key ring. Dorian stepped close to her and made her grip the keys tightly, curling her fingers in with his own.

"Our future child's safety will depend on yours," Dorian began. "I want you to pay very close attention to how you feel. Any pain? Discomfort?"

"No."

"Ah ahhh. You don't speak. Understand? That's what the gag is for, you won't be able to. Again I ask, any physical or emotional conditions beyond your comfort level?"

She shook her head. Dorian stepped around behind her.

"Good girl. Now, if that ever changes, I want you to drop that key ring. Tat, hand over her mouth."

Tatiana stepped forward and covered the girl's mouth. Dorian began lightly striking Eva's buttocks with an open hand, turning them slightly pink and making Eva moan into Tatiana's palm. Dorian reached up and pressed a knuckle right into Eva's ribs on the side, in a sensitive spot. Eva squealed in protest, pulling away from him, and the keys fell to the floor.

"Tat, hands off." Dorian and Tatiana stepped back away from Eva and gave her a moment of space.

"Ow!" Eva said, rubbing the spot.

"You see, that's how it works. You drop those keys, everything stops. We'll be watching and listening for it, won't we dear?" Dorian said.

"Yes sir," Tatiana purred.

"So, we've decided to accept your offer, and we will proceed with the impregnation immediately. If you're ready to begin, grab your rabbit toy, pick those keys up, and lie down on the bed. We're going to reward you for following directions so precisely," Dorian said. "Tat, the gag."

Eva kept her eyes on the floor, considering. Then, she made a decision, moving to a hamper of folded towels, under which was a box, from which she removed her rabbit, and scooped up the keys, laying the toy on the bed and lying down next to it. Tatiana unpacked the gag, and went out to rinse it in the kitchen sink quickly.

"This one's brand new. Just getting all the manufacturing dust off," she explained.

"Start with the toy. We'll deal with you in a moment," Dorian told Eva with a suggestive drop of his tone.

The siblings, now on two levels of role play pretending to be husband and wife, who were then pretending to begin impregnating Eva, began to shed clothes as they made out. The buzz of the toy started up, and once Dorian and Tatiana were both naked, Tatiana pulled out her new lingerie and put it on as Dorian watched her and put the ball gag in Eva's mouth and fixed the buckle behind her head.

"You brought your dildo, too?" Dorian asked.

"I want to feel you when you're planting that child in my fertile soil," Tatiana replied.

"Ah, I was wondering why you used that clone-a-dick kit when you could just have the real thing," Dorian smirked.

"And sometimes I want you when you're at work. A girl's gotta make do," she winked at him.

Eva's first orgasm washed over her as Tatiana sank to her knees and put her lips around Dorian's cockhead. Her hips lifted off the bed and slammed back down repeatedly as the sight of the cock being prepared to penetrate her drove her mind into overdrive, already imagining the wet pulsing of it deep inside her. Her womb flooded with only her own juices, but the shaking of her body attested to the powerful sense of fullness she was expecting soon.

"That's right, little girl. Anticipate the privilege that it is to accept my manly blessings," Dorian ordered her, his voice like velvet wrapped around iron.

Tatiana growled around his cock, looking up at him with fire in her own eyes.

"How's your pussy, is it wet enough for me?" Dorian said, staring down at her.

"Maybe one more hard climax. Don't know how many cobwebs I've got to flush out," Tatiana said, stroking Dorian's cock with both hands and giving a wink over in Eva's direction.

Eva tried to protest, but of course the gag prevented her. She settled for an indignant glare, which turned into a surprised widening of the eyes accompanied by a moan as Tatiana inhaled her lover's appendage in one gulp and met the woman's gaze haughtily. Tatiana gagged and pulled back, leaving a heavy layer of thick saliva draped across Dorian's member, still connecting him to her lips.

"That's right, little girl. I know how to please my man, so if you ever had any thought about keeping the child and stealing Dorian from me, you just forget it right now. I know what he likes, and he's never leaving me. Isn't that so, husband?"

"Indeed, remember your place, incubator. You're a birth canal attached to a baby oven. Don't think you'll ever be what Tatiana is to me," Dorian replied, grabbing a fistful of his sister's hair roots and shoving her back down to slam her forehead into his belly as his balls hit her chin.

"Mm, you always know just how to get me ready," Dorian purred. He climbed up on the bed and lay sideways, planting his tongue on Eva's clit and two fingers in her vagina as Tatiana continued sucking him to maximum hardness. Eva had three small orgasms followed by a hard one.

"I think my pussy's ready now," Tatiana said.

"Then let's get this family started," Dorian growled, pulling Eva near the edge of the bed roughly and flipping her over. Tatiana slipped towards the head of the bed and lay on her back, propped up by all the pillows she could quickly grab. Her left leg went up over the back of Eva's head, and held her in place, face pressed to the covers. Eva's hands stretched forward, and Tatiana held the one that didn't have the keys in it with her own left hand, trapping her with her ass high in the air. Tatiana's right foot hooked around Eva's knee, pulling her open for Dorian to enter her from behind, his feet just barely hanging off the edge of the bed. Tatiana's right hand held the dildo replica of Dorian's dick, which she pushed into herself as he entered Eva's snatch, trying to match the sensations of her brother going oh-so-deep, which she was rapidly becoming familiar with the last few weeks. Dorian and Tatiana locked eyes, silently sharing the same thought.

'Fuck your sister's pussy,' Tatiana mouthed.

"Damn, your cunts are both so wet," Dorian grinned at her.

"Yeah? We picked a good one?" she replied. "I love how you feel inside me... husband. I can't wait for you to paint my insides with those family jewels."

Eva's stifled squeals and groans carried weakly from under Tatiana's clenched knee, every breath vibrating her chest in one long, broken, wordless cry of pleasure. She came twice more, one just before Dorian's own and which triggered his, and one just after as she felt his semen running down the inside of her thigh. She wriggled in ecstatic agony and finally cast the keychain to the floor. Tatiana let her up and settled back against the cushions as Dorian licked his sister's clit as he took over, pumping his fake cock in and out of her until she clenched up, holding his head in place with her own bed-shaking climax. Eva lay on her back, head turned to watch them, ball gag discarded on the floor next to the keychain, eyed fixed wide on the couple gently cooing and caressing on the bed next to her in the aftermath.

"God, this has been the best day of my life," Eva sighed. "The only way you two could be hotter is if you were brother and sister. I mean, unless you're not into that. You two look very similar, you could pull it off, I'm just saying."

Dorian and Tatiana looked at her, then looked back at each other, then laughed. "Don't let us tell you otherwise!" Dorian cackled.

"Oh my GOD, you two are so KINKY I love it!" Eva giggled.

_____________________________________________________

Tatiana got a message from Eva a few days later. 'Thank you for a wonderful weekend. It was such a privilege being able to fulfill this fantasy for you, and I enjoyed it so much. I hope if you decide you want to get a surrogate for real, you will consider me. For you, I would actually do it.'

'Tell me you're not serious. Don't play me like that,' Tatiana wrote back.

'Completely serious. Just one condition.' Eva replied.

'What's that?'

'We do it the natural way.'

"Dor! We have a winner!" she yelled, running into the kitchen and shoving her phone in his face as he was cooking dinner.

"Gah, I'm busy here, what... Oh!"

_______________________________

They looked through the catalogue of male donors together. One stood out.

"Adamo," Tatiana read out loud. "High IQ. A literal rocket scientist. No time for children of his own."

"I think he's got the skin," Dorian said.

"Oh, god, that rich hue, and he's got the eyes too, I love it. Can you imagine him and Jill together?"

"Fucking incredible. I'd put that video on every time we make love."

There was an audio CD of his voice recording. The deep baritone of him reading his own poetry made Tatiana sigh and bury her face in Dorian's shoulder.

"That one?" Dorian said.

"Mm hmm," Tatiana said.

They scheduled a time with her ovulation cycle, and he made slow anal love to her the night before, filling her rectum with his seed.

"It's time for this then," he said, getting down on one knee and pulling out a small box.

"Oh, Dor... is this...?"

"Open it," he said, smiling.

Her trembling hands flipped the lid. A light green peridot jewel, her birthstone that also matched her eyes, sparkled on a gold ring. "Oh- it's beautiful!"

"Now it's official. You're my wife, out in public, even if we can't get the government to say it."

She burst into tears and hugged him hard.

"I love you so much! We'll have to get you one, too."

"Of course."

___________________________________________________________________

Dorian and Tatiana visited Eva as she was starting to show, after a doctor's visit of her own.

"I'm pregnant too," Tatiana said.

"I thought you couldn't?" Eva said.

"We... can't together," Dorian said, remembering Ovidia's warning not to come out and admit the incestuous nature of their relationship. "Our family histories put us at too much risk of certain genetic disorders. But if we have children with others, we can raise them as ours."

"Oh! You could technically breastfeed both of them very quickly," Eva said. "I wouldn't even be out of work too long that way."

"I hadn't thought of that," Dorian said.

"Would I produce enough milk though?" Tatiana said. "I know I have two breasts, but..."

"You'd want to come take some from me, I'd pump it daily," Eva said. "Sagging comes partially from stretching due to internal pressure, so I'd be doing it anyway for about a year. You'd probably want to as well, so you'd always have some when they were hungry."

"This is so wonderful. I can't believe how well this is turning out," Tatiana said, giving Dorian a big kiss.

"I know. I hope it stays this way forever," he replied. "Oh, I got you something," he said, pulling his shirt off.

"You got me a boo-boo?" Tatiana smirked at him.

"Brat, I can spank you without endangering the baby, don't push me," he said. "It's a tattoo of your face. That picture you sent me the other day? I photoshopped it with the traits we were looking for and took it to an artist and had him put you in full color right here on my chest. It's a tit-for-Tat situation," he teased.

"You are the worse br- husband ever. Why did I ever elope with you?" she said scathingly.

He went to grab her face, intending to follow it up with a spanking, but she grabbed his hand and throated his middle finger.

"Stop it, you're gonna make me horny again," Eva said. "My rabbit is dead, thanks to both of you. I don't mean the batteries, I mean I literally wore the damn thing out."

"Sorry, not sorry," Dorian said. "Call your boyfriend."

"He can't keep up with me either," Eva mumbled. "And my schedule doesn't line up with his."

"Love calls for such sacrifice," Tatiana intoned. "It is the price of achieving our dreams."

"I pay it gladly," Eva smiled.

____________________________

One year later, Tatiana and Dorian were enjoying a rare moment, with both of the toddlers fast asleep for an afternoon nap, kissing and holding hands.

"Your boobs are officially bigger," Dorian said, stroking one with a stupid grin.

"When two children *you* have breastfed, look as good, you will not," Tatiana said in her best Yoda impression. They both laughed.

"Hey, I think it's great, they're softer and more pillowy, but not wrinkly or ugly at all. I used to love putting my face there, but now I also love leaving it there for awhile and just relaxing." Dorian put his fist between her breasts, mimicking the place where his head would rest if they were lying in bed.

"We weaned them slowly like Eva said, and I've been working out. You still think I'm sexy?"

"Of course. They're not flappy like Uncle Dan's beer gut. I think they're even more perfect now."

There was a knock on the door. Dorian looked over at Tatiana; she shrugged, and got up to answer it.

"We're very disappointed."

"Wha- hey!" Tatiana protested as the door was thrown open violently, slamming into the wall with a loud BAM and knocking her to the floor.

Dorian got up in a fury, then saw who it was storming in.

"Dad!? What the fuck, man?"

"Is that any way to speak to your father, son?"

"Hey, you said under your roof, your rules. Well this is my roof," Dorian yelled.

"We're still your parents. We have a duty to bring you back onto the path of righteousness. And we have reason to believe many rules were broken under our roof, very serious ones."

Dorian vaguely noticed his mother had come in, and was talking with Tatiana as she lay on the floor in shock.

"You told him?" Tatiana was saying.

"I had to. He's my husband, and we're charged with guiding your journey with God."

"You told mom about us!?" Dorian growled, a hot feeling of betrayal growing in his gut. In the other room, their babies started crying.

"I didn't mean to! I just-" Tatiana said, before their mother interrupted.

"There now honey, the Lord works in mysterious ways. His angels inspired you to stray from the path of wickedness for us to bring you back to grace."

"We're not going back," Dorian said loudly. "I won't allow it."

"We were afraid of that," their father said. "But if we can't convince you to turn from this path you're on willingly, you've forced us to take special measures."

"You'd better go. You're not welcome here, and I'm calling the cops." Dorian pulled his phone out of his pocket.

'911 emergency servic-'

The last thing Dorian saw was his father raising a pistol, and the horror on his sister's face.

___________________________________________________________________

'I guess that was inevitable,' Dorian thought to himself. The words sat there, floating for awhile, taking some time to get processed. After awhile it all sank in, feeling like he was dead. What had happened to Tatiana? The babies? Had they all been murdered in cold blood, destroying everything he'd ever done in his life? He drifted alone in his thoughts timelessly, unable to answer and no touchstone to guide him. But after awhile it occurred to him to wonder how it was that he was having any thoughts at all.

'I think, therefore I am. Therefore... I still live, in some way.'

He blinked. This surprised him more than being alive; he hadn't blinked in what felt like quite some time, and hadn't realized he could, and wasn't sure if he should. It didn't feel necessary to keep his eyes lubricated. But if he had eyelids, what else did he still have? Hands, he realized, waving them in front of his face. He touched himself, getting sensations of unreality as he did so. This was not the body he'd occupied for all of his last life, though it was shaped like a human's. How many lives were there? Where was he now? He cast his awareness out and away from himself, discovering that he had to consciously do so in order to perceive this new world around him. His emotions were numb; he knew he should be outraged, furious, despairing... anything but the near-emptiness he had in that moment. He was on a bed, he discovered, lying down. With great effort, he sat up.

"Ah, you're awake."

Dorian peered with intent towards the source of the voice.

"Ovidia."

"In the true spirit, not the flesh. I haven't had flesh in ages, but this is my true form. And that is your true form."

"Where are we?"

"This is my realm."

She snapped her fingers, and everything came into focus, details of the surrounding area becoming easier to take in. It was a fine bedroom, sparsely appointed but everything stylish and well-crafted. The blanket on the bed was an ornate and beautiful quilt, with swirling hypnotic patterns of color fading into each other, almost appearing to move.

"You broke your promise," Dorian said, finding steel in his voice.

"Not I," she replied, grimacing.

The next thing he knew, he had her pressed up against the glass wall, fingers around her throat, snarling.

"You said we would never be found out!"

"As long as you didn't tell."

It hit him like a punch in the gut. Tatiana had told their mother, who had told their father, who had-

"I'm dead," he said. "What about Tatiana?"

"Such dedication," Ovidia said, smiling, looking down.

She was tracing her ethereal fingers over his chest. Dorian looked down to see that she was stroking his tattoo of his sister's face, which was still there.

"Wait. This isn't my old body. How-?"

"This change you made to yourself with intent and at the cost of pain, it's a part of how you see yourself. It will remain with you, perhaps for eternity."

"What about my sister?!" he demanded, slamming Ovidia's head against the window.

"She is resting."

"What does that mean? Is she alive, or isn't she?"

"What does it mean, to be alive? Is it the peak emotions of the human experience that makes a person alive? Is it conscious thought? Is it learning and growing?"

"Don't give me riddles. Tell me, would a doctor say she is alive or dead?"

Ovidia sighed. "Do you want to see it? The moments after you passed over?"

"...yes."

She waved her hand, and the full-wall window behind her shift, showing another world, his old apartment, right from the perspective of where he'd been standing moments before he died. He stepped back to get a full view of it, and let go of Ovidia, who walked to his side.