Dorian's Deal - Adamo and Eva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wonderful, wonderful! Tell Ovidia all about it," the succubus gushed.

"You said you can change the odds. You can make our baby healthy if we have one together," Tatiana said.

"Difficult, but is true. Many things needed. Rituals, timing, special foods."

"What if we want someone else to have our baby?" Tatiana said.

"Explain."

"We want to bring in... traits, from other people," Dorian said. "We want our children to take on a signature look. Light blonde hair, amber eyes, medium-tone skin. Tall, well-shaped."

"Many things, Ovidia can do. Others with such traits, needed. How you say... mutations of this kind, most improbable. Too much power it takes, otherwise. You have person already, yes?"

"Yes," Dorian nodded.

"Not all traits, has this 'Eva'," Ovidia said.

"No, she's relatively light-skinned. I doubt if we have every single trait we want in a single person," Tatiana said. "Although Jill was pretty close. She had everything but the hair. I'm thinking we'll have someone like her as the donor for my own conception."

"One must follow other," Ovidia said. "One gives strength for next."

"Let's do her first, then," Dorian said.

"And, price is this. Take book, put in safe place. Bank box, as you say, no?"

"Safe deposit box," Dorian said.

"Yes. Put in box, pay eighteen years. No more, no less. If... video... taken, put there as well."

Dorian took Tatiana's hand in his, then extended his other to Ovidia. Tatiana extended her other hand to the succubus as well.

"Agreed."

__________________________

Saturday arrived. The siblings dressed nicely, but not too nice. They went to a nice little Mediterranean eats place, where they met Eva for lunch. Tatiana insisted on sitting on the other side of the table, next to the woman. After a number of pleasantries, Tatiana broke the ice on the serious subject.

"So let's talk a little more about why I contacted you. Dor, you mind if I tell her?"

"Be my guest," he said.

"Eva, we can't have children. It's been a source of great heartache for both of us, but the science is clear. We just can't have children the normal way. It's... I've tried to hard to be a good wife, but I hate that I can't be the woman I wanted to be. Sorry, this is hard to talk about."

Eva nodded, wrapping her hand around Tatiana's. She looked over at Dorian for a brief moment, then looked back.

"So... we're just deeply, madly in love. I told Dorian I'd do anything for him. I asked him if there was anything we could do. We talked about getting a surrogate - someone to take the embryo and carry it to term, since I can't. And we like the idea, but I'm not sure if we're ready yet. It's been eating me up so much, and... excuse me.."

The tears falling from her face were real. She really had been thinking about having children, and not being able to have them with the man she loved.

"Well, so that's the background. Ahem. What we talked about doing, while we figure out if that's what we want to do - we decided to make a role play out of it, to try the concept on for size."

"An undress-rehearsal, you could say?" Eva said.

Tatiana smiled in spite of the tears, Dorian burst out laughing in surprise.

"Exactly! I thought it might bring us closer, to show him I really do want to have children, even if they're not quite mine in the biological sense. And how better to demonstrate it, than to go through the motions of watching him impregnate another woman? Maybe we'll move on to that next step, of finding an actual surrogate, if this goes the way we want it to. I don't want to put too much pressure on you, if you think that's not what you want, but it's something that we've talking about for awhile and we're ready to try it."

"Wow... that is so beautiful," Eva said, tearing up. "So why me?"

"Well, it sounded like you have an impregnation fantasy," Tatiana said. "I thought first of all it might be compatible with what we wanted, and to be honest we like the color of your hair. You're a sexy woman too, and we had this thought that if you were the biological mother, maybe we could pass all those traits on to the baby. I know there's no guarantees, but it was such a turn-on for us that... well, we really hoped you'd accept, if nothing else then at least to let us imagine what it would be like."

Eva kept her hands in her lap, looking up at Tatiana as she was speaking, but sneaking glances at Dorian every now and then. She seemed to blush a little bit every time.

Dorian spoke up. "So I know this isn't exactly what you were looking for, but I think we might be able to accomodate if it was at least close enough. Tatiana wanted to be there and watch, maybe help a little bit one way or another, hold the camera and maybe the lube. Oh, we were talking about filming it, I should mention."

Eva turned bright red and put her hands over her mouth.

"Dor! Take it slow, she's sensitive," Tatiana chided.

"Well I mentioned a camera, I didn't want her to think we were trying to hide it," Dorian said. "If you're not comfortable with the camera, we can skip it. We had this idea that we would film the conception, document everything about the child growing up - then we've got something to show when they ask, 'where do babies come from?' I mean we'd edit it to a PG rated version until they were of age, but how better to give them a healthy idea of what sexuality means than to show them how they were made, when they get to the age of asking about it? They don't know any better at that age, so it wouldn't be that weird, I don't think. But of course this is a... rehearsal, so the camera itself wouldn't be necessary."

Eva put a hand in her lap again, blushing even harder, and squirming just enough for Tatiana to notice. "Hey, if you need a minute, I can come with you to the restroom," she said.

"No... it wouldn't help, but thank you," Eva squeaked.

"Dor." Tatiana grinned even wider.

"Yeah?"

"Look at her. Isn't she just the cutest thing? She's dripping wet at this idea."

"Um... I... Um..." Eva stammered.

"Hon, it's fine, I couldn't be happier that you're excited by this," Tatiana said. "I really want the conception to be the natural way, not in vitro, so getting off is an important part of that process. Not to mention, a critical part of the role-play," she winked.

"I just, um, oh god that's got me so turned on you have no idea," Eva said quietly.

"So what would you like to see, if you were going to be part of this?" Dorian said. "Your profile said you like to be dominated, is that right?"

She nodded.

"Well, so, how would you like to do that? Hypothetically," Dorian said.

"I... umm..."

"Let me help you out here," Tatiana jumped in. "I'll list a few things and you tell me 'warm' or 'cold' and we'll home in on some things you might enjoy. Rough sex."

"Warm? I mean, that's not very discruptive, you mean like..."

"Having your clothes ripped off."

"Warm."

"Handcuffs."

"Hot."

"Bathing in the tears of men."

"...cold? What-"

"Ha! Just checking," Tatiana snorted. "Hair pulling."

"Hot."

"Ball-crushing."

"Cold."

"Gah!" Dorian said. "Is that a thing?"

"The internet says so," Tatiana said, shrugging. "I'm just teasing you. I'd never crush the family jewels. Blindfolding, kisses all over your body."

"Mmm, hot."

"Hands tied behind your back, sucking cock," Tatiana said.

"Fucking hot."

"Kneeling naked on the floor, hands tied, your face being pushed onto my husband's cock while I talk to him about how he's going to fuck your slutty little pussy until he puts our child in your womb."

"Not-fucking-fair hot. I'll be back." Eva got up and scampered to the ladies room alone.

"Whew. And you told me to go easy on her!" Dorian said.

"You just have to ease her into it," Tatiana said, sticking her nose up snobbishly.

"Brat, see if I don't take you over my knee later," Dorian said.

"Ooh, there's one to add to the list of questions," Tatiana said.

Eva came back a few minutes later. "Ahem. That wasn't very nice," she pouted.

"We're just getting to know you a little bit," Dorian said. "We can't very well make an offer unless we have some idea of what would work for you."

"Besides, you said you might want to be dominated. Nice isn't actually going to get you there," Tatiana said.

"That's not- but I- you can't..."

Dorian chuckled darkly.

"Hon, let me tell you something about Dorian. If there's one thing I know, it's that if you tell him he can't do something, he wants to do it even more." Tatiana winked at him. 'Like fucking your sister!' she mouthed behind her hand so only he could see.

Dorian's hand clenched and unclenched on the tabletop, thinking about what he was going to do to her later. Eva watched his fingers with rapt attention.

"So, we'll give you some time to think about it," Tatiana said as he got his tongue working again. "We'll talk to a few more people and if you're still interested we can talk about having a date in a month or two-"

"Right now! Tonight. I'm free. I'm- I- took the day off," Eva stammered.

"For us? Wow. You didn't have to- I mean, we may not even have time to book a hotel room," Dorian said.

"I- you can... come to my place..."

"It would be good to see there's enough room for a cradle," Tatiana mused, switching right into the role play. "You'd have to breastfeed for the first several months, until the baby can be weaned. We won't use formula, you know. Not as nutritionally balanced."

"Yes... of course." Eva was rocking forwards and backwards in her seat now.

"A few more things to ask you about, so we'll know what to bring," Dorian said. "How do you feel about rope?"

"Hot," Eva mewled.

"Ice," Tatiana said. "Dragged across your skin."

"Cold. I mean! In the best way! Hot!" Eva said.

"Ball gag," Dorian said, remembering something he'd seen at the sex shop the other day.

"Fuck... hot!"

"Being forced to watch as I suck my husband's cock hard so he can fuck you with it," Tatiana said.

"Molten."

"Being tied to the bed and forced to cum several times so that the embryo sticks to your womb, your face smothered by my pussy, making you eat me out while my husband plants his hot load right in your baby-maker," Tatiana said.

Eva's legs were crossed, and she was kicking them up and down, making her bounce in her seat. "Middle of the sun!"

"Well, then," Dorian said. "It sounds like we've got a match. I wasn't expecting this so soon, but- do you think you'd be willing to-"

"Yes!" Eva said, her words starting to run into each other as they tumbled out as fast as she could say them. "Oh my god I'd got to go I've got to go I've all but peed myself I'll message you!"

She got up and ran out, and tore out of the parking lot like a crazy person in her little Jetta.

Dorian blinked. "So... that went well. I think."

"Believe it, brother of mine. Shall we go get dressed?"

"Dressed up even more? We're just gonna be..." he saw the fight-me look in her eye. "Ok, ok, yeah, let's do that."

___________________________________________________________________

Eva messaged Tatiana the address, and her phone number, while she and Dorian went shopping for sexy underthings.

"You just put on your slacks and the button-up shirt you used for interviews," she said.

"Get the blue one," Dorian replied, pointing at a baby blue chemise with crossing lace halter straps and a sheer bottom.

"Why?" she frowned.

"Because I think I'm having a boy, and I want to see you in that. It looks sort of maternal."

"What if I want a hot pink thong and bra that barely covers my nipples?"

"Then we can do that next time. She wants to be dominated and creampied, so don't act like I shouldn't be bossy today."

"Yes, sir," Tatiana purred, smiling up at Dorian. "I guess we are starting to run short of time with traffic picking up."

"Then take it and let's go."

"I'll take it anytime," she winked at him.

He fondled her ass discretely at the checkout, and they left, but not before he also snagged a rubber ball gag.

___________________________________________________________________

Dorian combed his hair for the fifth time, sitting in the car in front of Eva's house. The house wasn't hers, she was merely renting a room, but there were no other cars here so the landlord might be out of town.

"Stop messing with it, you're fine. Where's that dominating confident spirit she's looking for?" Tatiana teased.

"Wench, you shut your mouth, 'fore I turn you into a hood ornament," Dorian replied. "It won't do to be dominated by some unworthy slob. That's why we're dressing up, right?"

"I thought it was for us, to celebrate this memorable occasion. But sure, that works, too."

"So why are you complaining about me looking good? I swear, you're just being contrary to get my goat."

"If that's what it takes to get the horns, absolutely."

"Don't you worry, I'm plenty horny."

"Ready?" she said, raising her hand by the door. "Showtime."

"Let's do it," Dorian nodded, starting the video recording on his phone.

She knocked, and in very brief moments the door opened.

"Come in," Eva said, staring at the floor, only looking up at them for fractions of a second at a time.

"So, this is where the child will be nurtured for its first year?" Tatiana said, putting on her best judgmental-mother tone.

Eva led them to her room, a well-kept space with little clutter and indeed, room enough for a crib if need be.

"Rather spartan," Tatiana sniffed.

"Perhaps a better word would be, unassuming. That seems entirely appropriate to me," Dorian said.

"I suppose you're right. One could hardly hope to have a better home for a child than their real parents, best not put on airs of anything more than that," Tatiana agreed, playing along with an amused smile.

"Well then, if you're to be the bearer of the child, I suppose we had better test your mettle," Dorian said. "Most importantly, we'd best have a full inspection of your birthing capabilities. Strip."

"Come on dear. Dorian is not a man to keep waiting," Tatiana said when Eva hesitated for a moment. She jumped to the side and unceremoniously undressed, then came back to the foot of the bed and bowed her head submissively.

"Now then, let's have a look at you. Turn around," Dorian said. "Slowly."

Eva shifted on her feet, rotating a few degrees per second, not meeting their eyes.

"Mm, see here, her complexion is clear," Tatiana said, gesturing at Eva's face. "You bathe regularly, do you not? Speak up."

"Yes ma'am. A shower daily before bed."

"I see that you have little body fat. You stay trim, yes? Exercise regularly? Good diet?"

"Lots of vegetables," Eva agreed. "I walk several miles a day."

"For your day job, no doubt," Tatiana said. "What is it you do?"

"Registered nurse."

"What's that?" Tatiana said sharply.

"R-registered nurse!"

"That's, 'registered nurse, ma'am'," Tatiana said sternly.

"S-sorry ma'am! Yes! Registered nurse, ma'am!" Eva's feet turned toward each other and her shoulders shrank in even more towards each other.

"And why is it, if you're so healthy, that you don't bear a child of your own? Are you incapable of attracting a man?" Dorian said.

"N-no sir! I mean, I have a boyfriend, but... I have no time for children right now, and he's not ready."

"No time for children? How is it that you can carry ours?" Tatiana snipped.

"I- I have some time saved up, because I never take any off. Plus, it's customary to compensate a surrogate for their services. I could do it for a year, long enough to wean, but then I'd have to go back to work. I couldn't raise a child through all of its young years," Eva said, blushing really hard now.

"Mm. I suppose we'd best see the whole package," Dorian said. "This one might suit our needs. There was another we were considering, but I had the impression she would become too attached and we'd have trouble prying the offspring loose to come to its rightful home."

"You wouldn't get designs on keeping the child for yourself, would you?" Tatiana demanded.

"N-no ma'am! I wouldn't dream of it! You'd be paying me to be an incubator, nothing more." Eva was biting her lip.

"You know we insist on doing certain things the old-fashioned way," Dorian said.

"Indeed. We want a fully natural birth, painkillers are acceptable but under no circumstances will we use IVF," Tatiana said. "The conception must be entirely traditional, and I'm to be there to witness every detail. So, as you're standing in for me in that capacity, your body is effectively mine. Let us make certain it meets with both our expectations."

Dorian flipped out the kickstand in the case, and put his phone on the dresser with an angle to catch everything on the camera, and Tatiana pulled the woman's arms behind her back, then unhooked her bra and let it fall.

"Let's start at the top, shall we?" Dorian said, licking his lips.

"As you wish, husband. How is my hair?"

"Fabulous," Eva said.

"Pssht! Not another word, adults are speaking," Tatiana shushed her. "You see. This hair is mine, too, tonight. This light blonde is the perfect shade, don't you think?"

"I believe it is acceptable," Dorian said.

"Let's see... good shoulders, when her posture isn't lazy..." Tatiana continued, pulling up on Eva's elbows to make her stand a little straighter. "Good thing we're taking over a year or so in, she'd pass on who knows how many bad habits."

"She's just badly trained," Dorian said. "She's got a good genetic heritage to pass on. Look, how can you say no to these boobs?"

"Don't get distracted, Dor. They're just sacks of fat on her chest, they all feed the same."

"Going to argue with biological impulses, Tat? If man were not benefitted by an attractive rack, they wouldn't catch the eye."

"I have to admit, even I find them appealing," Tatiana said, reaching around to heft one gently, then ran her fingers down Eva's side to her waist, making her shiver. "But more importantly, looks at these lovely wide child-bearing hips. How does that spark your instincts?"

"There's a part of me that senses a strong opportunity. I know my dick likes lots of things, but unlike a lot of pretty faces I want to jizz on, this one I want to examine a little deeper."

"To perhaps plant your seed in her birth canal?" Tatiana suggested.

"Mnnngh," Eva said, pulling her thighs together tightly.

"Her arousal response appears quite healthy, but we must insist on inspecting your pussy," Tatiana said, pulling Eva off balance to make her separate her thighs by stepping to the side. As Eva did so, Tatiana dipped a couple fingers in her slit, drawing a heavy sample of her wetness away. She held it up for Dorian, who smelled it, then licked it off her fingers.

"Did you see enough, or...?" Tatiana said.

"Lie her down, I need a closer look."

"You heard my husband. On the bed with you."

"But- I- that's a very private area! We haven't made any agreement yet!" Eva protested.

"You offered to carry our child. This is a great privilege, and we'd be paying your associated medical expenses, what else could you possibly want?" Dorian demanded.

"Well- I- that is-"

"Come on, we're busy, important people. Are you wasting our time, blondie?" Tatiana said.

"I just want to know that I'm allowed to masturbate during the pregnancy."

"Hormones do go crazy, I hear," Tatiana mused. "And we do want to encourage blood flow and other health benefits... What do you think, Dor? Is it enough if she doesn't use anything big enough to penetrate to our baby and cause injury?"

"No penetration past the g spot, I swear! Just vibrators," Eva said. "And, er... a rabbit."

"I'll allow it," Dorian said.

"Shake on it?" Tatiana said.

Eva shook her hand, then Dorian's.

"Now. On the bed!" he said.

Tatiana dragged her backwards, and held her wrists away from her body as Dorian stepped forward.