Dorian's Deal - Jake & Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spent ten minutes cleaning the seat after they got home.

___________________________________________

The third time, Tatiana caught him by surprise, throwing his door open on a weekend, bottle of lube in hand.

"They're gone," she announced.

"Who, mom and dad?" he said.

"Yep. Out to one of their church committee meetings. They won't be back until almost bedtime. We've got money to order out anything we want."

She stripped down right in front of him and stood, in all her naked glory, grinning like an idiot. "Well? Aren't you going to join me?"

He did; he pulled his shirt up while she tore at his pants with a feverish need. She started sucking him off with the pants still around his ankles, before he had a chance to get his socks off.

"God, you're horny aren't you?" he said.

"I've been waiting so long for this," she said around his meat.

He was very hard in short order. They moved to the bed, and she laid back and patted the mattress next to her. He lay down and she started slathering him with the lube. He snatched the bottle away and returned the favor.

"That's going to feel soooo good, don't you think?" she said.

"Fuck, you're so juicy and tight," he said.

"Come on. Stick it in me, brother."

He shuddered with shock at the impact of those words in his mind. She turned over and got on hands and knees in front of him, looking over her shoulder as he maneuvered behind her.

"It still sounds super wrong."

"Admit it. That's why it's hot."

"Fuck. Yeah, I guess it is."

She reached up from beneath, and he reached around from on top, and between the two of them they got lined up with her vaginal canal. It was like being with Emilee, he thought- except, so different. For close to an hour, he later reckoned, he slowly sawed in and out of her, feeling every glorious inch of wet delight gripping his cock so tightly.

"Isn't there- supposed to be- a barrier to break?" he grunted, finally remembering what he'd heard about a hymen.

"I have a dildo too," she said. "Haven't had a maidenhead for months."

"You really are a horny slut."

"Oh GOD FUCK FUCK YES YES YEESSSSSS!" she shrieked, triggering his orgasm with her own suddenly.

They sat there, panting for awhile, letting their juices ruin the bedsheets.

"I told you I wanted to get off," she said, turning and kissing him.

"Well, now I believe it."

Finally they got dressed and ordered pizza, and put the sheets in the wash, and cuddled on the couch, watching a movie. They ran back to his room and put clothes on when they heard the car in the gravel driveway, then went back and finished the movie. Their parents went right by them and went to bed with just a "goodnight!"

________________________________________________________

The fourth time they had sex, he climbed on top of her, missionary style, but she used her vibrator on herself at the same time. Neither of them lasted fifteen minutes before coming hard, this time soaking her bed in their juices. But it didn't end there; he was still hard, and having given up on his resistance to his sister, had now put all his energy in the opposite direction, holding her hands over her head and fucking her as hard and as long as he possibly could. In the end he climbed up and stuck his sopping wet cock in her hands and pulled her head forward with the motion of her stroking until he unloaded, making their combined fluids run out of the corners of her mouth.

"You think we're ready?" she asked.

"I guess so," he said.

"Now we just need to find the people we want to join us."

"...right."

"But not yet. Hold me."

___________________________________________________________

Now the search began. It quickly became apparent that there was one overriding principle.

"Who is worthy to be with a couple like us?" she asked, swiping through a bunch of dating app results.

"Not so many," he said.

"What if we just got a prostitute?" she said.

"Really? Is that what you want? I don't want some fucking-"

"Dor, it's not like the movies. Yes, some of them are drug addicts. But there are some that are women just trying to pay for college."

"That's strippers. We're talking full-on crack whore."

"No, bro, there's a middle ground, I've been doing some research for this. There are women who have sex for money because they love what they do, and they're making the most of their early adulthood. We'll have to sort through to find a good one, but think about it - they're experienced, they have fewer hangups about sex, and since what they do is illegal they have no incentive to tell anyone about us."

"You're crazy. Maybe out on the liberal coast those people can be found, but you know where we live. Even the big city is under the shadow of our religion."

"Trust me. There's not the same number of those people here, but I'm betting we can find them."

"And how much are we going to pay for something like this?"

"I don't know- yet. But I know where to start. The strippers can get us into those circles."

"I guess we're going into a strip club, huh?"

"That's right. Big city, here we come!"

______________________________

They went to the strip club one Saturday evening. It was packed, and loud.

"I don't know how we'll ever get to talk with anyone about this to figure out if they're the right one!" Dorian yelled over the throbbing bass.

"I think you're right! This calls for special measures!" Tatiana replied. "I'll be back!"

She returned half an hour later. "I got a job!"

"What!? You're-"

"No, not a stripper! Come on, I'll explain on the way home."

They went out to the car, Dorian shaking with emotion at the thought of his sister being exposed to the freakiest of the perverted fuckers in the big city.

"I'll be working the front desk," she said as soon as the car doors closed.

"...oh."

"This will let me get close to the girls that work there. I can talk to them, ask questions when they're on break, or when I am."

"I guess that makes sense."

"Don't worry. I'll use lots of hand sanitizer," she giggled. "Cash is filthy, you know."

"So I've heard."

"All those hormones in the air, though. I'm a bit worked up. You wanna play when we get home?"

"Mom and dad are home tonight."

"I don't mean AT home. I mean the undeveloped end of the neighborhood."

"That field by the church cemetery?"

"That's the one. I'll give you a private dance."

"You're so naughty."

"And you're loving it," she noted, stroking his already-hard cock through his jeans.

There was only internet radio on a tinny little phone speaker, and not much light when they got there, so the dance mainly consisted of their tongues dueling in the moonlight with their shirts off. They checked around for ants, and he stood with his back to a tree with the trunk split low as she sank to her knees in the tall, soft grass. Once she was satisfied with his erection, she traded places and removed her own jeans and let him lick her lips to a musky, dripping mess, then leaned over the lower half of the tree trunk as he entered her from behind. The crickets chirped, and they sang their own song of the night in return, more guttural and emphatic than the casual insect noises. Then, after marking the spot with moisture and fragrance, they started driving home to shower the bark and dirt and sweat off of their skins.

"It sucks we can't shower together," she said. "I really want to feel your soapy, smooth skin in the water and make out with you some more."

"We'd have to move out and get our own place for that," he said.

"Maybe we should. I'm nineteen, you're twenty-three. We've been at home long enough. Maybe it's time to go off on our own."

"Mom and dad are going to have questions about us living together."

"We need to move far enough away they can't just drop by. Them, or any of our friends. I want out of this religion. It's done nothing but prevent me from doing the fun things I want out of life."

"You're serious about this? You really want us to move in and... start a life together?"

"Dor, I want a family. A real family. Not one that sticks together because of some old theory of divine right. I mean with members that actually love each other, and want everyone to be happy, no matter what that means for them. That's what everyone keeps saying a family is, and that's what I want. But I don't have that here."

"Tat, we can't..."

"I don't know, I've been thinking there might be a way. I mean, we can't have children we're both the parents of, biologically. But we can raise them like our own. What if I pretended to be sterile, and got an egg surrogate? You'd be the father in every sense, and we'd raise it after birth. I can get some sperm from the sperm bank, and have a child of mine, and you can act as the father. We can raise them together, and they'll be healthy."

"That's crazy, but-" Dorian said, sounding more thoughtful than outraged. "Maybe it would work. But then they grow up. What then?"

"I have this fantasy. I know this is fucked up. It's not politically correct AT ALL. But... I can't help it. I keep thinking, what if I start a family based on absolute love? Where, everybody is welcome for who they are, whatever they want to be, as long as it doesn't interfere with someone else's ability to practice their form of love. What if we create a family that is different than anything our ancestors have ever been, by bringing in the best of bloodlines from around the world?"

"You mean like create a whole family of people representing the best of humanity?"

"Think about it. If we had the best of absolutely everything... no one would want to leave. We would be strong, loving, and close. There would be disagreements, but... if we raise all our children with the highest respect for each other, and teach them why the rest of the world is so wrong..."

"I'm impressed. I usually just dream about a chick eating my cum out of another chick's taint."

"Don't make fun of me!" she slapped his shoulder.

"Hey! I'm making fun of me!" Dorian said angrily, swerving a little on the empty road. "I was being vulnerable with you, telling you I feel ashamed that I'm not more sophisticated. I thought I could tell you anything, since you were sharing something very personal to you. And that's what family is for, right?"

"Oh... you always use that tone on me, so I thought..."

"You thought I'd say something just to hurt you?"

"You remember what high school was like. It wasn't that long ago."

"Tat, I know we're surrounded by people who hate science, people who think a single book has the answers to all of life's questions, and every word out of their mouth is some knee-jerk reaction. But I'm not like them, even if my skin is the same color as theirs. I don't know what I am, but don't lump me in with those idiots."

"See, that's kind of what I mean. We could have children with different skin colors, to show we're different. And if we did it well, if our family grew but stayed together and mingled for enough generations..."

"We'd look distinctive, wouldn't we? We would be like a whole new race. Not you and me obviously, but our great-great-grandchildren..."

"Yeah, exactly. It sounds ludicrous, so I didn't want to be the one to say it. You don't think I'm stupid, thinking about being the mother of a new race, of being better in every way than the small-minded people we grew up around?"

"I think that's beautiful. It's hellaciously ambitious for a pair of small-town siblings. But, Tat... as much as I've tried to pretend otherwise, and poked at your smallest mistakes, I love you dearly. Even when we've fought, you've always been my best friend, when I really needed one. And to be perfectly honest, I'm not feeling a calling to be anything but happy, with a family that I love, with my future. This could be the great labor of my life."

"Even more than video games?" she teased.

"I like my video games, but I don't consider them to be my destiny. Besides, they make multi-player games. I could play with family."

"Mmm, speaking of playing, I'm getting hot thinking about this 'starting a new race' thing. Should we practice by finding our threesome partners from other races? Also, can I taste my flavors on you before we go inside?"

"Better make it quick. Mom and dad can hear a car in the driveway just as well as we can."

"Fuck that. Get your pants off, and drive carefully."

"Oh, shit!"

She leaned over the center console after he slipped his pants and underwear down and planted her lips as far down on his shaft as she could get them. The difficulty of the position dragged out his orgasm, but also made it much more exciting, distracting him from the monotony of the open road and making the trip go by in a flash. He had to turn the air conditioning on to unfog the windows so he could see, and she popped her head up once in awhile, checking their progress as she stroked him with a hand, and redoubled her efforts as they entered their neighborhood, finishing him with a heavy groan.

"Best road trip idea ever," he gasped as she popped off with an audible smack.

"Kiss me before you turn the car off and the interior lights come on," she said.

He did, and the world disappeared for a little while.

"It's gonna be OK, isn't it?" she said.

"...yeah."

He hoped.

_________________________

His phone rang the following Tuesday. It was his sister.

"Tat?"

"Dor. Oh my god. Come meet me at the coffee shop near the club. Start driving into town, I'll text you the address."

"Why, what's up?"

"Just hurry up and meet me here."

"Alright, alright. I'm putting pants on."

"Wear your nice shoes."

"Uh... okay," he said to the call-ended tone.

He dressed and drove down the freeway, looking up the address she sent him. Less than an hour later, he arrived, parked near his sister's car, and went inside. Two women, one of them his sister, looked up as he entered. Tatiana waved him over.

"Want a drink?" she said. "Grab one, pumpkin spice is back!"

"Sure," he said, walking up to the counter and ordering one. They all slipped back outside and walked down the sidewalk at a very slow pace.

"So you're hosting a party?" the woman said.

Tatiana made a zipping motion looking at Dorian, then tapped her chest. She wanted to do all the talking.

"Jill, thanks so much for coming. Yes, we're having a very exclusive party, and we want a performer to add some spice to the atmosphere. I like you and I thought you'd be perfect. Isn't that right, baby? Isn't she pretty?"

Dorian looked her over. She had very high heels, patterned stockings over well-toned dancer's calves, a shiny latex skirt and a lacey spaghetti-strap top that showed ample amounts of olive-skinned cleavage, under professionally-styled dark hair with blonde highlights. Her eyes glowed a rich amber as if lit with some deep inner fire.

"Indeed she is," he replied.

"Don't worry babe, I've seen her dance, she can perform," Tatiana said, winking, then turned back. "So I just wondered if you, or anyone you know, would be interested in a little side work."

"I'm up for a party," Jill said. "Always. This a residential or a business venue?"

"Residential," Tatiana said, at the same time that Dorian said, "business."

"We're, uh, still working out the details on that," Tatiana said sheepishly.

"Alright, well you get that worked out and get me a date and a time."

"How much do you charge?" Dorian said.

"Hundred dollars an hour. Two hour minimum."

"Great! Dorian, since you approve I'll go ahead and make arrangements with her. Head back and I'll see you at the house."

"OK," he said, walking back to his car for the over-twenty-minute drive back home.

Almost an hour of driving for a ten-minute conversation? What was that about? At least he had a tasty coffee to carry him home.

________________________________________________________________________________________

"So, what did you think?" Tatiana said, coming into his bedroom the next morning. "Would you like her for our third?"

"Well, sure, she's attractive, but she's out of my league. You saw her hair. Where's her family from?"

"She's a stripper, of course her hair is going to be on point; I think she's a mix of Indian and Arabic. And the succubus is going to make sure she's amenable."

"Sigh. I guess that is what she does. It just feels different when I'm not the only one that made the deal."

"And you've squandered that opportunity. Why didn't you go bed a rich woman and blackmail her for a bunch of money?"

"Hmm, I guess you're right."

"Dor, if we're going to be together, you need to get used to me being right," she teased.

"Huh. Well put your money where your mouth is, then. You figure out the time and if you're right, we'll make this whole thing happen."

"Prepare to have your mind blown."

___________________________________

Saturday night, Tatiana knocked on his door. "It's time," she said when he opened it. "She's on her way."

"You're bringing her here? Are you insane!?" he said.

"Ssh! Of course not. I booked a hotel room."

"Oh, that's not suspicious. Won't she get freaked out about a hotel room? She just thinks she's dancing at a party, right?"

"Look, Ovidia has it covered, OK? Chill."

He took a deep breath.

"Come on," she said. "You believe in this, right? She's always come through before. It's time to dream big."

"...OK. Let's go."

They got in the car and started driving. Tatiana got on the phone.

"Hey, Jill! Listen, slight change of plans - no, we're still on for tonight, but we've had to move the venue. I just texted the address, can you meet me there? Great, see you soon."

She directed him how to get to the hotel, and they parked in the lot outside. They went in and checked in with the clerk.

"I bought some sexy things to wear. I hope you don't mind," her eyes sparkled mischievously as they waited for the room key.

"I'm looking forward to that," he grinned back, pecking her on the lips.

They both looked up as the automatic doors opened, and Jill walked in with a small suitcase.

"Yay! I'm sorry about the late notice, I'm so glad you made it!" Tatiana said.

"You got a room?" Jill said.

"Yes, we're just checking in."

"Do me a favor. Let me go up and see it real quick before we all go in," she said.

"Uh... OK," Tatiana said, handing over one of the card keys.

She went to the elevator, and disappeared for a minute.

"What do you think that's about?" Dorian said.

"No idea," Tatiana said. "Maybe she wants to get changed?"

But she had on the same outfit when she came back down, a relatively conservative pair of slacks and a loose t-shirt. She walked up to the counter.

"Hi, excuse me. Yeah, I just went up and looked at the room, it's actually not going to work for me. Can we change to a different one, with a window facing the other way? Thanks."

"What's the matter?" Tatiana said.

"Oh... just call me superstitious," Jill replied, giggling apologetically.

"Well, you came all this way, I guess we can let you have this," Tatiana said.

"You don't mind if I take my two hours up front, do you?" Jill said.

"Not at all, here you go," Tatiana said, reaching for her purse.

"Oh, wait 'til we get to the room, it's alright," Jill said.

"Here you are," the clerk said. "You'll be in room 224."

"Thanks!" Tatiana said, accepting the card. "Come on."

They all went into the elevator, and Tatiana held Dorian's hand, smiling at him with a giddy rapture.

"You're really looking forward to this, aren't you?" he said.

"Well, sure, I know you are too," she said, glancing meaningfully down at his crotch.

The elevator dinged and down the hall they went, to the door marked with the numbers 224 on it. Tatiana opened it and let everyone in. Once the door closed, Jill's face changed to a hard, serious one.