Dorian's Deal - Jake & Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's the hotel we've booked," Dorian said to Jake, slipping him the card with the address, then turned to his sister. "You wanna ride with him and I'll meet you there?"

"You sure? You trust him?" Tatiana said.

Dorian put on his best overprotective-father face and country drawl. "You have her back by midnight, son. And you keep your filthy paws off. I find out you've soiled my little girl's honor, I'll load up Bessy and come faaaaahnd yew."

"Oh my god!" Tatiana giggled, leaning into Jake.

"Alright, I get it," Jake grinned. "No party until you get there. Don't worry. We'll drive safe."

Jake had a nice sports car and did a couple launches in it, showing off, but never tried to leave Dorian behind or got too crazy. There were only a few stoplights between the bar and the hotel, and Dorian was only a minute behind, watching them walk in together to the hotel lobby as he parked. He smiled at his sister's obvious excitement, he wasn't sure he'd ever seen her look so alive. He missed their elevator and caught the next one, already carrying the second key card. When he got there, Jake was wearing a little lipstick on different parts of his face.

"Please don't kill me. She attacked me in the elevator," he said.

"Everything's fine, right sweetie?" She said, eyes shining with arousal and intoxication.

"Note to self, tequila makes you bold," Dorian chuckled.

Jake relaxed and let Tatiana make out with him, then got a little bold himself, grabbing her breasts and her ass.

"Mmm. I'm the boss you said, right? I want to see some man candy! Get naked!" Tatiana announced.

Jake and Dorian looked away from each other a little nervously and stripped down. She crooked a finger at both of them and sat on a corner of the bed, pulling them both close.

"Hey! Don't make it weird, make it awesome," she ordered. "This is all about me, and don't you forget it."

Jake and Dorian looked at each other, shrugged, and let all the awkwardness go.

"Whatever the lady wishes," Jake said, sinking to one knee and trailing kisses up her arm.

"This is how you please a woman," Tatiana sassed Dorian. "Are you taking notes?"

Dorian stepped forward boldly, slipped his hand behind her head, and kissed her possessively. "I'm taking something!"

"Mmm!" she moaned into Dorian's mouth as Jake reached her neck, then worked his way down her chest, lightly flicking her nipples with his tongue, and dragging his fingertips down her thigh. She shuddered, and the room started to smell of her natural fragrance over top of the small bit of perfume she'd put on.

"Get up, let me see what my treats are like tonight," she said, stroking Dorian's cock from half to full mast.

Jake stood up next to her on the other side, and she stroked the two cocks with both hands, biting her lip and looking up at both of them expectantly, her pale brother on one side, and the dark-skinned fit and outdoorsy Jake on the other.

"Lemme have a taste first," she said, sinking to her knees. She sucked Jake first, then stopped abruptly. "Oh! I forgot I have another surprise."

She pawed through her tiny purse and withdrew a couple of small bottles, throwing one to the bed and hold the other two up. "I'm dreaming of strawberry-banana. Gentlemen, make my dreams come true," she said, handing strawberry-flavored lube to Jake, and banana-flavored lube to Dorian.

"Tat, you're so naughty," Dorian said, then turned to Jake. "Can you believe this is our first time doing this with another man?"

"Put a ring on this one. Seriously," Jake said.

"You sure you can keep up with me? Do I need some side-cock on standby?" she teased. "I think I know someone who'd be willing to volunteer."

"Hah! We'll see about that," Dorian said. "Would you though?"

"If it's anything like this, you bet," Jake said.

The two men slathered up in their respective lubes, and Tatiana sampled them both, back and forth, at length.

"I'm such a lucky girl tonight," she sighed.

"Working for you, is it?" Jake said.

"Come here and see what you've done to me," she said, pulling herself back onto the bed and laying back. "Dor, come kiss me and give me some more of that banana."

Dorian put a little more lube on as he kissed her and then she turned her head to suck him as Jake went down on her. She squeaked and moaned, driving Dorian wild with the sensations of her mouth vibrating on his dick. He flicked her nipples with a finger, squeezing her breasts gently as she shook with small lightning strikes of pleasure from her clit. She slapped Dorian's thigh, turning her head back towards Jake.

"I'm ready," she said. "Get me limbered up. No more artificial flavors," she added, pointing at the final bottle of lube on the bed.

Tatiana laid back with her head hanging off the edge of the bed, steadying Jake and controlling his penetration of her mouth with both hands. Dorian applied more lube to himself and slipped a finger in her. She was definitely ready. He pulled her legs up over his shoulders to help hold him up, and started pushing into her, both men shaking the bed and her with their movements. Dorian was mesmerized by the shaking of her breasts in all directions, the deep moans and the bright red flush of her skin, contrasted against the native man's darker skin and nearly-hairless body. She pushed Jake away, and dropped her legs to either side of Dorian to sit up, pushing him back for a moment.

"Lube up, Jake! Time for a position change," she announced.

Dorian saw something out of the corner of his eye and spied Ovidia floating just off the floor, gesturing at Tatiana. Jake grabbed the bottle of lube and applied it, and took his place behind Tatiana who was now on all fours. The succubus saw Dorian staring and winked, waving her hands like a classical conducter. Dorian coughed to cover up a snort, turning back to Tatiana who had a goofy grin on her face and looked like she was trying hard not to laugh. She shook with pleasure instead as Jake wasted no time slipping inside of her from behind. She opened her mouth to accept her brother's dick, and he stepped forward to give it to her.

"Give her short minute. Let her taste herself, then pull out and kneel," Ovidia said.

Dorian tried to resist looking over his shoulder at the succubus, knowing that Jake couldn't see her; he barely caught a glimpse of her moving closer just behind him. Tatiana looked up at him every once in awhile as she tried valiantly to take two cocks to the hilt at once, leaving a trail of spit down to the base of his penis. He enjoyed the decadence of it, and his sister's eager, if inexperienced, active participation.

In the back of his mind, Dorian finally embraced what had been unthinkable. This was what he'd been missing, and had truly hoped to find when he summoned the succubus; Emilee and Casee had participated in sexual activity, but some part in the back of his mind knew that they never would have agreed under normal circumstances; not only ghosting but going back on the promise to fix his car had demonstrated that well enough. Without a demon distorting some part of the fabric of reality, however small that was, he never would have slept with them and hadn't the beginning of a prayer of scoring them for a long-term relationship. Tatiana was- well, she was the goofy child he had known growing up, watching her stumble her way through the same morass of social lessons and uncomfortable self-reflection he had endured four years ahead, and always hated seeing those lessons unlearned and mercilessly antagonized her into personal growth. But she was also the only woman, nay of any *person* in the world, she was the one who understood him best. And she not only accepted his sexual urges, she shared them on a level that hadn't fully been tested yet. Here they were, the two of them engaged in what was far outside the experience, if not the desire, of most of the people they had grown up around, and passionately embracing the moment. A simple fuck was the pinnacle of what Dorian could hope for with most women, but merely the tip of the iceberg of what Tatiana was willing to offer. How far she would go was a question they still needed to discuss, but as he watched the drool dripping off his shaft to the hotel floor, he couldn't imagine finding wife material that could top it. Somehow, Ovidia had known what he needed, and through some dark miracle arranged for him to have it, in spite of his whole-hearted opposition.

"On your knees," the succubus said to him. "Touch her. Reassure her of your love."

He pulled out and knelt, looking her right in the eye, the distance between them cutting in half briefly again and again as Tatiana took another thrust from the man penetrating her core.

"I love you, Tat," he said, reaching up and stroking her face. He put a hand on her shoulder and helped push her back into meeting Jake's assault.

"Oh my god... Dor I can't believe this... it's a dream come true... you're the best... the best br- the best man I've ever had. Fuck. Fuck! Pound me you lovely brute! Let my man see me cum all over you. Let me show him the gift he's given me. I'm yours forever, Dor. I love you. I love you I love you I LOVE OH MY GODDDDD EYYYYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed, eyes rolling up in her head, climaxing in waves that just kept coming as the man behind her pounded away. Each push came with it a new shriek of pleasure until her voice went hoarse and her face collapsed to the bed, drooling. Jake finally took a hint and pulled out, splattering her ass cheeks and lower back with his sperm.

The moment dragged on, becoming awkward for Jake, when he didn't get any reaction from either of them, just staring into each others' eyes as if he wasn't there. He put on his clothes and left, looking a little hurt, or perhaps envious.

"Your turn," she whispered to Dorian.

"Are you sure you don't want a minute?"

"No. Not another second. Take me now, Dor. Like you mean it. Like you'll never let me go."

Jake had his fun, but Tatiana still had the IUD in. His sperm was not going to produce a child tonight; it had no place inside his sister. The best way to get rid of it- well that would be, fucking it straight out himself. Dorian slapped her ass, sending a dribble of Jake's cum running up towards her spine, and stuffed her juicy hole full of himself. Adding a little more lube to get the consistency just right, he pounded at her, making sure her fluids gushed all over the bed, washing out all trace of the man who'd just been there. Right now, in the moment, she was his.

"My sister. My woman. The mother of my children," he said, roaring with conviction. "You hear me!?"

He leaned forward and pulled her head up from the bed. She still couldn't speak, but she whispered the words and did her best to nod, despite the firm grip he had in her hair. "All yours! I'm yours, yes!"

"We cannot marry, but the bond we share no man can break!" he declared. "Til death do us part!"

"I accept... take me... make me yours... forever..."

"I do so witness," Ovidia intoned, the plain red glow in her eyes transforming into a blue-white fire jetting out of her eye sockets. "Breed her, and consummate this union. Seal my blessing."

Brother and sister stared at her in awe, but made no effort to stop what they were doing. If anything, Tatiana gripped his hips with a renewed vigor, and he slammed into her with a loud slap that he was sure the rooms on either side could hear. His cum came in shots, firing hot and hard as Dorian thrust in, and tapering off as he pulled back, feeling like it went on forever, and clumped on the edges of her labia and hung like a second sack from his scrotum, waiting for gravity to wrest it away into the giant wet patch on the bed. The seed stopped flowing well before his cock stopped twitching inside of her, and the wet sounds of them grinding together went on for many minutes before he pulled out with a growl, making her gasp, and pulling her back close to him, their faces inches apart on the pillows facing each other. Their breaths mingled and they stared at each other in the faint light leaking in through the window from the parking lot. Naked, glistening with sweat, and too hot to think about pulling the blanket on top, they fell asleep.