Dorian's Deal - Jake & Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright Tatiana, if that's even your real name," she said. "You better come clean with me."

"Wh- what do you mean?" she said, a shocked expression flashing across her face.

"Look, I ain't nobody's fool. This ain't a party, is it?"

"Well, it could be," Tatiana replied indignantly.

"Is that so? Where are all the people? When are they arriving? Where's the food? You got some explaining to do, miss."

Her shoulders sagged. "Alright, well... nobody's coming. This is a very exclusive party. Just us two."

"You an' ya boyfriend?"

"Yes."

Jill stared at her for a minute.

"You not cops, are ya?"

"No! Oh god, is that why you switched the rooms? You thought there were officers waiting to arrest you?"

"I wanted to make sure there weren't mics or cameras," she nodded. "I told you, I been around a little while."

"Look, I... I want to respect your time. I booked you, I owe you the money for tonight, regardless. So here." Tatiana tore her purse open and yanked open a wad of bills, pulling some loose roughly and shoving them at Jill.

"Hey now, slow down, sweetie whatchu cryin' for?"

"I just... I... I really wanted to make this special for Dorian," she sniffled. "We talked about this and he liked you and-"

"You thought you were going to talk me into a threesome, didn't you?"

"...yes..." she whimpered.

"Honey girl, you shoulda just told me that up front. I love threesomes!"

Jill's eyes blazed straight into Dorian's as they went wide in shock.

"You... do? You don't think we're just using you like a street whore?" Tatiana said.

"Girl, I see the chemistry you two got. I know this ain't no small thing. You really love this man, don't you?"

"I do," she nodded.

"See, here an' I thought at first you were setting me up for a sting. But I still came, because I can tell you're a sweet girl and I wanted to make sure you weren't caught up in anything nasty. There's traffickers out there'll chew you up and spit you out. I didn't want that for you. But bringing home some girl candy for your man... that's a special kind of love, 'specially in this state. I'm still in, and I'm in all the way. And I'm flattered you chose me, of all the girls at the club."

"I thought he'd like your eyes, they're really pretty," Tatiana giggled.

"Not the first time I've heard that. They told me I should use Amber as my stage name, but it was already taken. Come on, let's go get dressed and fix your makeup, so he can ruin it again, properly this time."

The two women went into the restroom with the luggage Jill brought, and were gone for several minutes. When they came back out, Dorian couldn't believe his eyes. His sister was wearing a full bodystocking woven of red lace that made him see her as a woman, not just a girl he lived with, and a strikingly beautiful and mouth-wateringly sexy one at that. Dorian briefly swapped her head in his mind with that of a number of his favorite porn stars, and found the porn stars improved by the substitution of his sister's body. Jill had on some ridiculously tall pumps, hot-pink latex stockings that ran up to clips on the garter around her waist, and a hot-pink bra under a very tight white tank-top cut off high enough to show the bottom of the bra.

"I think we broke him," Tatiana cackled.

"Boy, you better get your jaw reattached, if you're gonna put your tongue up her twat while I'm deep-throating you," Jill said in a sultry voice. "Come on, let's get him a little more comfortable, shall we?"

The two women advanced on him, Tatiana bouncing on her toes, and Jill strolling like she owned the place and was preparing to devour him whole. His clothes vanished over the side of the bed quickly.

"Hmm, this work good. You do how she says," Ovidia said from across the room.

Dorian and Tatiana both snapped their heads to the corner, noticing her for the first time. They looked back at each other, then at Jill.

"What's the matter? Hear something?" Jill said, walking over to peer out the window, then shutting the curtain. "Don't get distracted. You know why you're both here."

Ovidia gave the two a smug look. "Only summoners can see and hear, you forget? Kiss now, keep mood alive."

They couldn't speak to her without being weird with Jill, so Dorian pulled Tatiana close and kissed her hard.

"Right. So, uh..." Dorian said as they came up for air a little while later.

"Listen, this is your first time with a third, right? Let me help you two out," Jill said. "Tats, you lay back on the bed. Boyfriend, spread your legs and start eating her out. Follow my lead."

They lined up, Tatiana leaning her head back against a pillow on the headboard, Dorian kneeling in front of her, and Jill lying on her back at the foot of the bed. Dorian started laving his fingers and tongue against her fleshy petals, and Jill snaked up below him and took the head of his cock in her mouth, teasing him with her tongue and tugging him all different directions with the suction attaching her lips around the head.

"Jesus Christ," Dorian moaned into his sister, feeling her squirm and gasp with him.

"Not every day you get a woman at both ends, huh?" Jill called up.

"Oh god DAMN this is hot!" he said.

"Woah, boy, when's the last time you nutted?" she said, feeling the hard throb in her hand.

"Er..."

"Tats, we gotta do something here. Loverboy is gonna pop and feel bad about it. What do you say we show him he can go more than once?"

"OK!"

"Good, come around and join me. Adorian, come down here to the foot of the bed."

"It's Dorian."

"I know, and she adores you. You gonna complain about a double blowjob?"

"Oh! No, I am not!"

He eagerly scooted down to the end of the bed and let the two horny women pleasure him. Tatiana took him in her mouth, and Jill took his shaft in one hand, and Tatiana's head in the other, squeezing and stroking him in tandem while her golden eyes stared him down.

"Oh my god, Tat, I'm gonna..."

Jill pulled Tatiana off, and left him twitching in the wind.

"You wanna come big boy? You wanna paste our faces together?" Jill teased.

"Yeah, Dor. Show us how much you're enjoying this," Tatiana added.

"Eeeuuuuurrrrrgggh, that's not fair!" Dorian howled.

"Come on, give us that first finish," Jill said, pushing Tatiana back down onto him.

She pulled her back off, then put their faces together right next to each other as Tatiana and Jill both stroked him off right onto both of them at once. Two sexy women looking at him with encouraging smiles on their faces was too much, and he shot several thick strings of cum left, right, and center.

"Mmm... yeah, that feel good?" Jill purred.

"Oh god... oh god... that's so... fuck me... so hot..."

"Clean me up will you?" Jill said, scooping his sperm off his sister's face with a finger, while his sister licked it directly from Jill's skin. Jill laughed as Tatiana licked it from her eyebrow. "Ever think you'd see this day!?"

He shook his head, and his cock surged with new energy as he watched the spectacularly good-looking women consume his seed.

"And look at that! I think he's ready for round two," Jill said.

"Not going soft on me, are you?" Tatiana winked at him.

"No fucking way," he answered, taking her by the hand and pulling her onto the bed.

"Meep!" she said, laughing at his sudden boldness.

"Woah there cowboy, why don't you sampled the buffet before you fill your plate?" Jill said, climbing right up next to Tatiana and spreading her legs, putting one of them over hers so that they had their wet pussies exposed to him in close proximity. He accepted the invitation to switch back and forth, planting his tongue and fingers on and in them, comparing flavors.

"Now the real question is, which of us do you want to creampie, and which of us do you want to eat it?" Tatiana said.

"Oh honey, he doesn't have to choose. Trust me, we'll get him good to go for round three."

"Why don't you have a taste of Jill first, then? You can come in her and watch me eat you out of her, and then you can fill me up and kiss me while she cleans me."

"Fuuuuck yes, let's do it," Dorian said, accepting Jill's invitation to stand by the side of the bed while she draped one leg off and put the other up over his shoulder as he entered her.

"Grab that vibe and come play with my tits dear, I can see he loves these moneymakers," Jill said.

Tatiana curled up next to her and put her arm across to squeeze and stroke and gently shake Jill's breasts as they jiggled with Dorian's thrusts. Jill held a small vibrator wrapped around her finger and put it against her clit. He could feel the buzzing in his cock, and it wasn't too long before he was shooting another load right inside the dark-skinned woman's cunt as she had orgasm after orgasm on him as well.

"Dor, I think you've worked hard enough for this. Lay back and let me take care of you," Tatiana said.

He lay in the middle of the bed after his sister made a show of tongue-bathing Jill's snatch, and Jill sucked him hard again while Tatiana kissed him lovingly.

"Do you like my boobs too?" Tatiana said.

"Yes sis, I do," he said quietly, running the syllables together so that it just sounded like a long yes, or a stutter.

Her eyes opened wide, mouth forming a perfect O shape at his brazen confession. Her eyes dipped vaguely in Jill's direction; he grinned in response.

"You're so bad," she whispered through gritted teeth.

"I'm also hard about it," he whispered back, then used his full voice. "I think I'm ready, go ahead and climb on top."

She straddled him, leaned forward to present her breasts to him, which he was happy to rub his face on and nibble and suck.

"Keep doing that, I'll handle the angle of insertion," Jill said, stroking him gently and petting Tatiana's mound as well. A sudden wetness told of a little extra lube being applied by Jill's deft fingers, slipping up and down his length and in and out of Tatiana's well-lubricated canal, adding a bit of viscosity to the wetness that made it feel like their flesh was not so much gliding past as it was merging together.

"Oh, gods... she's getting us ready for each other. Isn't that so sexy?" Tatiana said.

"That is a new level of amazing. Jill, I think we might name our first child after you."

"Hah! Use my real name if you do," she replied.

They all ignored the fact that she didn't provide that real name, as Tatiana rocked further and further back, and Jill tilted him further and further forward to line up so that, as his sister pulled back even more, he rammed home right inside as if they'd been doing it for several minutes already.

"Holy fuck Tat, you feel so good," Dorian groaned.

"So do you, Dor," she purred. "Ready to give me the rest of your cum?"

He looked over at Ovidia, who was staring unblinking at the scene before her, enraptured.

"Is it possible to do that? Just release everything you've got left?" Tatiana asked, following his eyes over to the silent observer.

The succubus nodded, clapping her hands in silent joy. Tatiana continued grinding down further until he was fully seated inside her, straining to push further or grow harder, but not able to do so, being already at full capacity and depth.

"Lift up, you're gonna like this," Jill suggested, giving Tatiana a playful slap on the ass.

She squeaked, and pushed up towards Dorian and kissed him some more, sitting high with just the tip inside her. Jill stroked his dick a little more, than pushed down on Tatiana's ass, gripping her brother's penis at the same time, pressing it up hard into her g-spot.

"Ohhh, god you feel so good in me," Tatiana moaned.

"Holy fuck that is so good," Dorian agreed, loving the feeling of Jill's hands gently massaging his balls at the same time as twisting around his shaft as Tatiana bore down on him.

"I think he's getting close. Anything special for the big finish, stud? Want me to squeeze your nuts when you start to come?" Jill purred at him, peeking around his sister.

"Yes please," he said.

Jill gripped Tatiana's ass cheeks and urged her to go harder, faster, slapping and pinching her to goad her further.

"Oh god I'm gonna-!" he choked out before yelling wordlessly at the top of his lungs as Jill took a firm grip of his scrotum and coaxed every last drop out into Tatiana's womb.

Dorian and Tatiana lay tangled together, panting heavily, oblivious to the world: cars on the nearby freeway, owls hooting, and the thud of the hotel room door as Jill quietly made her exit, leaving the two lovers to sink from a daze to a deep sleep, forgetting all their troubles for a few short hours.

_______________________________________________

"So... that happened," Dorian said as Tatiana kissed him good morning.

"Mmm... so it did, lover. Was it everything you hoped for?"

"And then some. You were amazing."

"So was she, don't you think?"

"Oh, definitely. Ovidia didn't even say much the whole time."

"I guess she approved of who we chose."

"Yeah. So it's your turn now."

"Are you OK with this? Sharing me with another man?"

"I have to be, don't I? She'll make me if I don't go along with it."

"But we have some time to think about it. I mean... she didn't give us a deadline."

"Would you be OK waiting for me? This was what you wanted. It was your idea."

"You were the one that brought up threesomes. I wanted you to understand I have needs too, and to spend more time with you, and how better than to take it one step further and ask for my own threesome?"

"Do you really even want it, then?"

"...is it OK if I do? I mean, we still have to."

"That's not what I asked."

"I wouldn't have asked for it if I didn't. I could have asked for something else."

Dorian sighed. "Are you sure about that? You've always been competitive. You went and dug up our parents' file of my report cards and showed it off every time you got a better grade than I had in the same class."

"I had to prove to mom and dad that I was worth more than just a housewife, that I could have a real career. You know they've been grooming you as the next head-of-household. I want children in my life, but I want to be appreciated as a whole person, not just a host to the next generation. I want to be loved for everything that I am, not just a prop in a man's household. I guess I never realized that was what I was doing until just now, but it's how I feel."

"Damn. That's what this religion has been doing to you this whole time, I never thought about it like that. You're right, we've got to get the fuck out of this place. But I think we'd better see this through first."

"So how do you want to do this?"

"How about this. We make a profile for you on a dating app. You let me screen the guys for fucktards, and you chat with them a bit, make the final selection yourself."

"Let's try it."

Tatiana stopped showing up at work, since their father kept bugging her to reveal the restaurant she said she worked at, wanting to make a reservation.

"I'll be your best tipper!" he'd joked, but there was no way he was finding out she worked at a strip club, so she decided not to go back. Jill had been friendly but kind of distant about it; clearly their shared experience hadn't meant to her what it had meant to Tatiana.

The two siblings made a profile, put up pictures, and said nothing at all in the text section aside from a disclaimer that it might take several days to hear back from her. This felt weird to Dorian, since they had a specific objective in mind, but Tatiana was adamant that they would find someone based on the cold approach, who had the right attitude. As an aspiring model, Tatiana had a ton of pictures to choose from, and they added only one that was risque, a tasteful lingerie shot that didn't show her face, but still had a bunch of her lovely flesh exposed. Predictably, the messages filled her inbox, and among the crude invitations to get clubbed over the head and dragged back to a cave, there were a few men who approached with tact, or respect, or humor. These he left in the inbox and handed it over to her to let her discuss. The first few weeks she shot them all down. Then she only shot down most of them, and continued talking to a small handful. One month later...

"I've decided," Tatiana announced.

"Oh, you found someone?" Dorian said, beginning to feel relieved.

"He's very sweet. I like him."

"OK. You gonna go out on a date?"

"Well, that's not really the point, is it?"

"...isn't it? I mean, you're about to have sex with him, you're not interested in getting to know him a little first? Make sure he's the right guy?"

"Yeah. I guess I'm just scared if I look too close I'll discover I don't like him after all. We've waited so long already. And I just have to like him a little bit, I'm not trying to fall in love."

"Well we need to explain what he's getting into here. We can't just invite him over and be like, 'surprise! You're the other man'. I guarantee you that's going to be awkward for somebody. Either he's gonna be freaked out, or he's gonna think he can steal you from me and I'm gonna be freaked out."

"Oh. I didn't think about that. I don't want you to freak out, Dor. I want you to fill my inbox with YOUR envelope."

Dorian grinned. "It's a date!"

___________________________

They met up for drinks at a bar, Tatiana spying the well-dressed man with indigenous features before Dorian did. "Here, let me meet him by myself first. I'll call you over in a minute."

It turned out to be more like ten, but the guy was surprisingly cool and understanding after Tatiana called Dorian over to the table.

"So Jake, I want to introduce you to someone. This is my boyfriend, Dorian."

"Hey Dorian... uhm, I think I might be at the wrong table, actually."

Dorian shook his head. "You're not. Tatiana set up a profile to meet a guy and have some fun. She let me have a threesome, so I'm returning the favor."

"Oh, fuck- excuse my language, I wasn't expecting that. Uh, how long you two been together?" he said. "You seem really comfortable around each other, even talking to me about this."

"It feels like forever," Tatiana laughed. "Really just a few months."

"We've certainly bonded a lot, we have a very similar background."

"I know. You get me, it's like we've known each other our whole lives."

"I'm so jealous, man, but I'm happy for you. So that's why I'm here? You want me to play stunt cock on a new adventure?" Jake said.

"That's about the size of it. She's the boss tonight. You cool with that?" Dorian said.

"Man, this is wild. I never thought I'd be that guy, you know? But then again, I didn't think it would be quite like this, either. I figured the chicks that want that all just grab a guy on the dance floor and drag him off somewhere and nobody gets a name."

Tatiana said, "There's a few I'm sure, but I bet women would be more into threesomes if they got to feel pampered by the experience. We're emotionally-driven creatures, you know."

"I get that. And it's the last thing I would have expected out in these parts, you know," Jake said.

"I know what you mean," Dorian said. "We grew up in the Faith. But I don't think we'll be around much longer."

"Well, best of luck to you both. It's nice to see some open-minded people for a change."

"Thanks," Tatiana said. "Shall we have a drink? Just one."

"Alright, sounds good," Jake said.

"You can buy mine, if it helps make it feel like a normal date," Tatiana said, leaning over with a wicked grin and letting Jake get an eyefull of cleavage under her low-cut top.

Jake laughed. "Sure, alright."

He left, and Dorian went for his own drink after the guy came back, so as not to leave Tatiana alone. She was dressed rather provocatively, and was getting a lot of looks; it was like blood in the water in a shark tank and he hadn't wanted her to be harassed for lack of companionship. They all chattered nervously over their drinks and finished them relatively quickly.