Dorian's Deal - Jake & Jill

Story Info
His sister learns all, and makes an offer he can't refuse.
12.8k words
4.32
27k
22

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of Dorian's Deal, taking place after Caysee's part.

___________________________________________________________

His sister shut the door behind her, barging in uninvited.

"Who are they?" Tatiana said.

"Who are who?" Dorian said, fearing he knew the answer.

"Those people that made introductions. For that girl you had sex with."

"I can't tell you that."

"Can't? Or won't?"

"Can't. I honestly don't know."

For all the talk he'd heard about demons, he really didn't have a frame of reference for them in real life.

"Well how do I get in contact with them?"

"Oh, god... you want to do it now too, don't you?"

"Yes."

"No, no, no. Bad idea. Really bad idea. Trust me, it was a bad idea for me."

"Do you regret it?"

He sighed. "I may live to."

"But you don't yet."

"You got me. I guess I don't."

"Then introduce me. It's my life, I'll decide what risks I take. You want me hooking up with some random dude in a sex club?"

Shit. Shit, shit, shit. Fuck. And he'd stuck his finger in her, and that gave her leverage with their parents if she chose to accuse him formally.

"Goddammit. This is serious business. I'm out; I got lucky, paid my price, and I'm done. I don't want back in, and trust me, you don't want in either."

But the succubus might be persuaded to pick someone suitable to her needs. If his experience was anything to go by, she was always true to the terms of the agreement, no matter how fucked up those terms were for him.

"That's for me to decide," she said stubbornly. "Not some old men in a smokey back room."

He took a deep breath. "I guess you won't appreciate what you're asking until I show you. I can't tell you, it has to be shown. There's just no other way. Come to my room at bedtime."

She smirked. "I'm not blowing you again until I see the goods."

"That might be the price," he mumbled under his breath.

"What's that?"

"Nothing. Thinking out loud. See you later. And... be prepared to provide a serious offer. And entertain one that's shocking."

Her eyes flicked down to his crotch. "I'm very ready to... barter harder."

"You better be. Because she will. And she has no mercy."

_____________________________________________

9 PM, on the dot, his door thumped with a knock on the other side. The moon was full, and the scene was set. He was pretty sure every summons made it easier for her to cross over. Someday soon, he might be able to do it anytime, no matter what the stars had to say about it. He stood up, opened the door, and let Tatiana in. She raised an eyebrow at the candles set out on the floor.

"I told you, no extra favors until you deliver," she said. "No matter what kind of ambiance you set."

"Keep that competitive edge. You're going to need it."

She crossed her arms, watching as he pulled out his lighter, lit the candles, and pulled out the book, and read from it.

"Please. You really had me going there. What kind of nonsense-?"

He glared at her, put his fist silently in her face, just shy of touching her nose. She blanched, took a step back, and let him keep reading. He'd never physically threatened her before; he hoped it was enough to keep her from interrupting him again, getting the incantation wrong, and dooming them both to some horrible fate. He finished the incantation, and all the candles went out at once.

"OK... cute trick," she said.

Ovidia appeared in the swirl of smoke rising from the candles, a look of pure delight on her face.

"Well, well! I'd despaired of hearing from you again. I see you've brought friend. Or is she lover now? How would you say relationship is called, just between us?"

"You know damn well she's my sister."

"Sure, but I've been gone few... days, is it? See less, with terms of agreement met and sealed."

"Ovidia, Tatiana. Tatiana, this hellspawn goes by Ovidia."

"OK, what's the big deal?" Tatiana said.

"You don't see her?" Dorian said.

She shook her head.

"Ah, I see how it is. Light candles anew, turn to next page in book, and have her read third line," Ovidia said.

"You promise this will let her see you, and only that? We are in no further danger?"

"As much as can be promised, in the Land of Mortality."

Dorian turned the page, and handed the book to her. "Here. Wait a moment, and read the third line on my signal."

He lit the candles, stepped back, and nodded. She struggled through it, but managed to read the whole thing.

"Close enough," Ovidia said.

The candles went out again. Tatiana immediately shrieked, ran over to Dorian, and grabbed hold of his arm.

"Oh my god. What is that? Who is that!?"

"Everything all right in there?" their father's voice came through the door.

"We're fine! I pinched myself too hard," Tatiana called back, then turned to Dorian and lowered her voice. "Right?"

"Yep, everything's fine," Dorian agreed loudly.

"OK, behave you two. At least it's good to see you getting along these days," their dad said.

His footsteps faded, floorboards under the cheap carpet creaking in a receding direction down the hallway back to the living room.

"Greetings, child. Be not afraid," Ovidia said, smiling innocently.

"Be very, very afraid," Dorian countered. "You stand in the presence of a succubus."

"A... what?" she said.

"A demon," he said. "A very, very old and conniving demon. From the old country, or at least known there."

"But no harm may come to you, 'til deal is struck," Ovidia said. "As long as deal is offered."

"What kind of deal?" Tatiana said.

"A trade. One service, for another."

"For example, I asked to be able to sleep with a woman I chose. She asked for me to get frisky with a woman she chose, in return."

Tatiana looked puzzled. "Two women? What did she get out of it?"

"Entertainment, I suppose. You were the woman she chose. I never would have."

She looked offended. "You wouldn't!?"

"Hey, look, before all of this started we were just a brother and sister, with our usual fights and non-conformist attitudes. I never looked at you that way."

Tatiana's eyes tightened. "What day did you first do this?"

"The day before we... I came in your room. Put my hand over your mouth. You remember."

She nodded, frowned. "How long have you had the book?"

"Since I was in Europe."

"And you never did anything from it before then?"

"No. I practiced the pronunciation for a couple weeks before my first summon, that's it. A couple words at a time, nothing more. Why?"

"Why did you choose me for him?" Tatiana said, stepping boldly forward towards the naked ethereal woman.

"Brother and sister you are. Rare, this is, to witness, even for my kind."

"That's it? You'd have asked the same, of any guy that had a sister?"

"Come, offer deal. What does your heart desire? What is worth show of laying with brother as with husband? Dorian knows- much can I give, many doors can I open. Many's the man I can guide into your păsărică."

"My... what?"

Ovidia pointed between Tatiana's legs. Tatiana looked up at Dorian. "What would you ask for now?"

"I wouldn't. It's a trap."

"But you did it before."

Dorian sighed. "And I was a fool. I thought I could outwit a creature older than the country I live in. I learned my lesson the hard way."

"Many did worse," Ovidia said. "Much control you have, knowing what I can offer, to wish to end where you did."

"I did badly enough," he said, glowering at the demon.

"Are you saying you regret what we did?" Tatiana hissed at him.

"Don't tell me this isn't super screwed up," Dorian said. "You were worried about your life being over. And yeah, I'm concerned about that possibility, for both of us."

"But..." She closed herself up, pulling away from him. "It was one of most meaningful moments of my life."

"Fuck me," Dorian said reverently. "For real?"

"For real, and for true. Was it not for you?"

He looked away. "Not... the first night."

"But?"

"But in the car..."

"At the fair."

He nodded. "There was something missing, the two women I slept with, and I don't just mean a call back."

"Two!?"

He caught her eye. "The fair was my payment to this demon for the second woman."

"So you never really wanted me," Tatiana fumed.

"You saw how I was when I got out of the car, though."

Her face softened. "I just had to bring you around."

He swallowed hard, not wanting to give Ovidia any more satisfaction than he needed to.

"You said something was missing. What's that?" Tatiana asked.

"Emotional connection. We had physical chemistry, those girls and I, but that was it."

Tatiana nodded. "I'll allow that, if you want to continue."

He gave her a sharp stare. " 'Allow'?"

"If we're going to be together."

"...we'll talk about that later," he said, a hard edge coming into his voice. "We need to make an offer."

"Again I ask. What would you want now?" Tatiana said, giving him a doe-eyed look.

His lips pressed together hard. "If I had to choose- maybe a threesome."

Her eyebrows drew together. "You mean, I'm not enough?"

"If I need anything from her, it's already not going to be you. Apparently I could have you, and I don't need her for that."

She looked down demurely. "I guess you're right."

She missed his eyes nearly bugging out of his head at that revelation; he'd said it to provoke her into denying it, but she had instead confirmed the incredible truth. He cleared his throat to try to cover it up. "Ahem. So, yeah. It would have to be something seriously big to even tempt me. Something like a threesome."

"Could you do that? Arrange it, I mean," Tatiana said.

"For suitable price," Ovidia purred.

"And what would that be?" Tatiana said.

"You say threesome. Many kinds, there are. You are meaning, yourself and two women, yes?" Ovidia said.

"Correct," Dorian said.

"What if I want a threesome too?" Tatiana broke in.

Ovidia smiled, an unabashed joy radiating from her. "For you, two men, same time?"

"Yes."

"And once again, nobody else knows," Dorian said. "On both requests."

"Price is this. Each of these, man, woman, one other. You choose other. Man, woman, be you and you." She pointed to Dorian and Tatiana in turn. "And I give you specific task to perform during each, depended on who other person is. More famous person is, more powerful, more I give you to do."

Tatiana looked at Dorian. "I think she means... I would be one of the two women for your threesome."

"And I would be one of the men for yours," Dorian said.

"I think I'd feel better that way," Tatiana said.

"I can't believe you're actually considering this," Dorian said.

"I can't believe you're not," Tatiana said. "Seriously!? Isn't that every man's dream?"

"Not with his sister, I would guess," Dorian said.

"Come on. Men will bang anything that moves. Didn't you say as much once?"

"Most men," Dorian agreed. "I am not most men."

"But we've already come this far," she said.

"Wait a minute," Dorian said. "You have wanted me for a little while, haven't you?"

"Yeeessss," she said slowly, squinting at him.

"When did that start?"

She pursed her lips, hesitated.

"That's why you wanted to know when I started this. You weren't sure it was genuine, if it was her all along making you feel that way," Dorian accused.

"You're right," Tatiana said. "It was last summer, when I saw you at the pool party. There were other guys there, good looking guys. But for some reason my eyes were drawn to you."

"You fucking knew this entire time," Dorian said, getting right up in Ovidia's face. "Didn't you?"

She blinked once, slowly. Dorian figured she didn't even need to blink. She was taunting him, revealing nothing.

Dorian turned to face Tatiana. "What if I won't do it?"

"Could I have my threesome without his?" she asked.

Ovidia nodded. "Price remains."

Dorian looked over at her. "If I don't do mine, I'm not doing yours."

"I think... she can make you," Tatiana said quietly.

"Nuh uh. Not if I really won't," Dorian said. "Tell her."

Ovidia said nothing. Dorian looked over sharply, saw her grinning like the cat that got the canary.

"Those women you slept with," Tatiana said. "What happened to them?"

"Nothing. They're fine, I think. They're not returning my texts to confirm, but..."

"Probably because they're confused. They don't know why they slept with you. They wouldn't do it again. They wouldn't even have chosen to do it the first time, if they hadn't been influenced somehow. Isn't that right?" Tatiana said to Ovidia.

"Sister is smart. Maybe make deal with Ovidia alone. Better deal, she makes," the succubus said.

"I'll sooner burn the book," Dorian said.

"You can protect it, can't you? I make you a deal, you protect the book?" Tatiana said.

Ovidia nodded. "The easiest thing. A gift I make of it. No charge."

"Don't make me do this without you, Dor. We have something special." Tatiana sank to her knees, bursting into tears. "I want to live! Really live! Not this pretend existence, just counting the days until I die and go to some heaven neither you or I believe in!"

This wrenched at Dorian worse than anything else she could have done. She could have threatened him injury, telling their parents, his friends - but her tears tore straight into the soft underbelly of his emotional center.

"Tat, what are you thinking? Talk to me."

"A condition," she said, pointing at Ovidia. "Another part of our deal, it ends here. If we take this deal, you don't offer another deal to either one of us, unless the other accepts also."

"Unprecedented. But much resistance he has to this now. If a deal it will make, then so be it."

"Dorian, listen to me," she said, sniffling. "We have so much together. We can have so much more. Do you want to go the rest of your life not knowing what might happen, wondering what you missed out on? I don't. Think about everyone around here. Can you ever see yourself marrying any of them?"

"Not really," Dorian said.

"They don't deserve you. Bunch of hypocritical twats, is what they are. And cheaters, half of them, if what I hear is true."

"You're saying we need to move anyway?"

"I think so. At least to the big city."

"That's where I met those girls."

"You see. We can do this. Maybe we can even be happy. If we move out together..."

"Mom and dad will wonder about us. A lot. They might drop by unexpectedly."

"They have these things called door locks. We can pretend not to be home if we need to."

"You're serious. You really want to do that?"

"I think I do. I want a real family, Dorian. If I get pregnant..."

"Don't you even joke about that."

"I'm not. I know there are concerns. It couldn't be yours, directly. The risk of complications is too high. And if they do a paternity test for some reason..."

"They'd take the child away, and throw us in jail. And they'd call you even worse than if they found out about us right now."

"But Dor... that's what I want."

"OK. But if we do that, why do we need her? Why would we still do this?"

"Is it really so much, what she's asking? We'd be together anyway. It would bring us closer. I feel like nothing could separate us, ever, after that."

"Except exposure."

"But she can help with that. She offered us to keep it secret. This way we can be sure. It's the *only* way we can be sure."

Dorian put his face in his hands. "Fuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk!" he groaned into his palms. "Give me some time to think about it. Until the end of morning."

"Agreed," Ovidia said. "Come, child, go to your room. We discuss further after sun returns."

Tatiana turned the light out as she left, without another word. Dorian slipped into bed, not even undressing, afraid that he was going to wake up with her lips wrapped around his dick before he had time to wake up enough to put up a defense, and somehow she'd convince him. He certainly wouldn't put it past the succubus to put her up to such a thing.

___________________________________________________________________________________

He knew the answer as soon as he woke up. There was just no denying it; her tears had burned through his resistance like the strongest acid known to man, and pants or no his defenses had been utterly breached. He heard a quiet knock at his door.

"Come in."

It was, of course, Tatiana. She slipped in, closed the door and stood by the side of the bed, still silent, just looking at him in the morning light coming in through his window blinds. Ovidia slowly apperated into form in the middle of the room. For a long minute nothing happened.

"Fine," Dorian croaked out, sitting up.

"Agree?" Ovidia said, extending her hand to Dorian. He reached his hand up, wavering just outside of physical contact.

"Only if she does."

"Agree?" Ovidia said, extending the other hand to Tatiana.

"Yes." She reached out decisively, grasping at the succubus's hand. Dorian reached forward at the same time to shake the hand given to him.

"Excellent," Ovidia whispered, vanishing into mist with a few final words. "We talk soon. For now, you practice. Then you find others, call Ovidia."

"...practice?" Dorian said, looking at Tatiana.

"I guess so we know what we're doing when we get to a threesome. It'd be pretty pathetic to have three people all in a room and nobody knows how to have sex," Tatiana said.

"That wasn't part of the deal!" Dorian growled.

"Come on. It's better this way, and you know it. She's doing us a favor, really."

"You know we can't..." Dorian said.

"Not without protection. I know. I'll go to the doctor, get an IUD. It's gonna be OK."

"Alright. I guess I have until then to wrap my head around this."

"See you soon, lover brother," Tatiana said.

"That just sounds soooo wrong," Dorian groaned, flipping over and face planting in his pillow.

____________________________________________________________________

They secretly made plans, and then plans, and then more plans besides. It took her less than a week to get her IUD implanted. The first time they had sex, they went to a concert together in the big city, and got a hotel room. They went back to the room, decided they were too tired for that night, and went to sleep. When he woke up with an erection at midnight, all excuses were gone.

"Last chance to back out," he said, pressing his dick against her entrance.

"Do it," she said. "The agreement's been made, and you know it."

He fumbled with it for awhile, finally getting it in a bit. It felt good for both of them, but it was tight and rough and scratchy. He came far too soon, but then was able to slide more smoothly, and kept going until she had a soft orgasm.

"I guess we need lube," Tatiana said.

They slept til morning, and grinned at each other the whole drive home, anticipating the next date they had planned.

_______________________________

The second time they had sex, they did it in the car, like other teenagers often did. They went for a long drive down the country scenic routes, and picked a quiet spot where nobody was likely to bother them, and where nobody nearby should know who they were anyway. They made out in the back seat for awhile, then she worked his belt loose and he clumsily got his pants down. Her skirt was far easier to deal with, only requiring her panties to be removed. She lubed him up and climbed on top. After much poking and prodding, she finally got the right spot.

"See, not as easy as it looks," he said.

She stuck her tongue out at him, then right down his throat. They tested the suspension for a good half hour before, legs cramping and exhausted, he finally came deep inside her.

"A bed is way better," she said. "My head kept hitting the ceiling, and the console kept getting in my way."

"We'll get it next time," he said.

"Mmm... next time. I like the sound of that," she said.