Dorm Dom

Story Info
She captured my spirit and captivated me to her will.
3.6k words
4.46
6.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Florx11
Florx11
16 Followers

My early years, sexually, started slow but ramped up quickly. Maybe I was making up for lost time, who knows. I didn't date at all in high school, I was more of a Dungeons and Dragons player than a player. In college I dated a little and then ended up in a long term relationship which lasted almost two years, two very lean years. In my last year of college I was alone and fairly well worked up, but mostly clueless about what direction to go in.

At that time I had a friend, Dena, which I spent a lot of time hanging out with. I was hot for her and she seemed indifferent for me, but we were good friends. We spent a lot of time together and I was often over at her dorm, which consisted of half a dozen single rooms around one common area. We would hang out, make meals, sometimes her roommates were around, sometimes it was just us.

During that period of my life I had studied massage and I had a vast collection of scented massage oils that I used to share with my friends. They would go through them one by one and then I would mix up a special scent just for them, should they want a massage.

I offered Dena many times but she declined. One of her roommates, Cindy, took me up on the offer once. Cindy was very friendly and attractive. I always thought she didn't care for me much as she didn't talk a lot, especially to me, so it was a surprise when she accepted.

After finding just the right scent for Cindy we retired to her room and I got things set up. We didn't have a table, so we used her bed, which was firm enough but not ideal. I explained to her that the main goal was to have her relax and enjoy and to that end she should be comfortable and stay warm. It was up to her as to what she would wear and how we would proceed. She understood and while I was out of the room she stripped down to her panties and bra and laid on the bed with a sheet over her. I proceeded to give her the best back and leg rub I had learned to do all while staying as detached as I could as she was even more attractive with what little she was wearing. After about an hour I wrapped things up and gathered my stuff and Cindy just melted into a puddle and went to sleep while I left.

Later that week I was back at the dorm and Cindy asked about the massage. She asked if it was a one time thing, to which I said it wasn't and I'd be happy to do it again. And so I did, maybe once a week for a month or so, each time getting more comfortable with relaxing Cindy. After the sixth or seventh time I was working on Cindy's leg and when my hand slid up the inside of her thigh Cindy let out a little noise. I hadn't been paying attention too well so I simply moved away and apologized thinking I had hit a sore muscle. To my surprise Cindy answered that it wasn't a problem and that it felt good.

To this my mind started to race, I figured I knew what she meant and that just excited me some. I slid my hand back up her leg and worked the muscle a little more, moving closer to her panties. She sighed again, almost acknowledging I should continue, and I did. I gently worked around and as I did Cindy responded by moving her hips and pushing back against my hand. As my hand began grazing her panties I could feel her breathing quicken and she made more and more pleasing noises. Then suddenly she clamped her legs around my hand and shuddered.

The only thing she said was one whispered, "Yes."

After a few seconds she rolled up onto her side and snuggled in to go to sleep, same as she had every other time. I had no idea what to do, this was my first 'happy ending.' I packed up my stuff and left as I had in the past.

Later that week I was back at the dorm and Cindy was there as well. After a while it was obvious that she was in the mood for another massage and I was more than willing to provide one. I had been wondering what would happen, and now I was about to find out.

Cindy was very warm and personable that evening, everything started out normal and finished the same as it had last time with Cindy riding against my hand until she orgasmed.

I guessed that this would become our regular massage, and I was right, but the next time it got even hotter. This time while I was in mid massage Cindy just up and rolled over. Up to this point I had only massaged Cindy from the back, but now here I was with her smiling up at me, pretty pink panties and all. I stopped for a few seconds and then just started up massaging again. As I neared her panties Cindy acknowledged by simply saying, "Mmm hmmm."

This time I worked all around her legs and up into her mound. Cindy rocked against my movements panting and moaning with the occasional hum or encouragement of a whispered, "Yes." I started to push against her pussy through her panties and she quietly begged, "Yes, yes, please." She came hard against my fingers as I worked her slit through the cotton material, shuddering over and over. When she was done she said, "Very nice," and then rolled onto her side for sleep. And I left.

At this point I knew I was no longer just a masseur with a little happy ending, I was entering into whole new sexual grounds.

I was really turned on by all this and regularly took matters into my own hands afterwards, often with Cindy's scent on me. I think I was enjoying it as much as her, maybe.

The next time I saw Cindy for a massage she had erased any question about her intentions the moment I started. When I moved the sheet back I found she was not only already laying on her back, she was also completely naked. My eyes moved down her perfect body from the turf of blonde pubic hair up to her perfect perky breasts and then ended meeting her eyes. I thought for a moment she might blush but she just smiled back at me. I started but had only been rubbing for a few minutes when Cindy reached out and drew my hand down to her pussy. Once my hand was on her lips she relaxed back down and let me rub her. She rocked back and forth in rhythm with my strokes and my fingers found her slit. I gently grazed her lips but she kept thrusting forward for more so I obliged. One moment my fingers found her clit and she jumped with a yelp, then settled in with more moaning. That night she came hard as I fingered her pussy, by the time she rolled over I was hard as a rock and hoping she hadn't noticed.

I pleasured Cindy many times like this, each time bringing her to orgasm and then her going to sleep. At maybe our dozenth session, Cindy watched me as I gathered my things, instead of rolling off to sleep. She looked like something was wrong.

When I said good night she asked me to wait a second. I did, and then I asked if everything was all right.

She sat up in the bed and drew the sheet around her like a robe. "I noticed that recently you've been kind of excited about this," she said, motioning to my pants. My cock had shrunk some but was still bulging in my pants. I wasn't sure what to say. Cindy just looked at me for a bit then asked, "Does this turn you on?"

I said it did, and that she is incredibly attractive.

Cindy didn't seem to know what to do with what I was saying. She started and stopped saying things a few times then said, "I guess we have gotten a little out of hand."

"No, it's all right," I responded.

"I bet it is," she replied. "So, I don't understand. This is all getting you hot? Is that why you are doing this, to get off?"

"No, not at all, things just changed and I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to upset you, and I liked, well, pleasing you."

Cindy still looked confused. "But you like touching me, I mean like, like touching me, and seeing me naked?"

"Yes."

"Do you imagine fucking me?"

I wasn't sure what to say, she seemed to be getting mad. "Umm..." was all I could manage.

"Am I some kind of fuck fantasy or what?" Her tone was getting more stern.

"No, it's not like that, I like you, I mean I wouldn't do anything."

"So, do you jerk off, thinking about me?" Her tone slid down a couple notches, almost playful.

"Sometimes," I replied.

"Well I don't think that's right."

"I'm sorry..." I started, but she cut me off.

"If you're going to be jerking off to me I should get to see it, you've seen me get off a lot, it's only fair."

I wasn't sure what to do, I just stood there in the middle of the room.

"Come on, I want to see it," she said pointing at my pants.

I was only half hard now and all confused, was she asking me to take my clothes off?

"Come on, strip, I want to see yours, you've seen mine. Let's go."

I froze for a few seconds uncertainly and Cindy motioned around with her hand pointing at me as if to say hurry up so I began to unbutton my pants. Cindy smiled and I continued. I slid my pants off, my cock started growing. Then I slid my shorts off and my cock sprang out.

"All of it, completely naked mister." She motioned again with her finger.

I complied and stripped it all off. There I was buck naked in front of this amazingly hot woman with a throbbing erection. I didn't know what was going to happen next.

"Now that we have all that out of the way, I want to see how you jerk off when you think about me." She leaned back in the bed holding the sheet against her chest.

I wasn't sure how to start, she just stared at me, so I reached down and started to slide my hand up and down my shaft. Cindy smiled. My hand felt amazing, my head was swimming and I thought I might fall over. As I continued to stroke my cock Cindy slid the sheet down exposing her beautiful breasts to me. My cock twitched as she continued to slide the sheet away until I could see all of her. Her pussy was slick and swollen from our earlier session and she slid her hands around her body. I couldn't take it anymore and I came with a loud sigh ejaculating into my free hand. Cindy giggled and clapped.

At this point I felt really embarrassed, I had never masturbated in front of anyone before. I started to clean up and gather my things when Cindy asked, "Can you do something for me?" She motioned for me to come over to her. As I approached she slid one leg back a bit, spreading her thighs. "I want you to kiss me." she said. She then slid her hand down to her pussy and pointed. "Here."

I had never gone down on a woman before but I was more than happy to try. I knelt down and kissed her right in the center of her pubic hair.

"Yes," she said, then pointed lower, "and here." I did. "And here." I did.

I kissed her again, and again, each time I could feel her body react, shifting, tightening. Her hand slipped up to my head, pushing me down lower.

"Use your tongue, please, use your tongue," she whispered.

I complied, slowly, softly licking at her lips and she twisted beneath me. Her hands held my head and guided me up and down her pussy and she writhed with delight.

As my tongue found her clit she pressed my face down against her grinding harder against me. I found I could barely breathe but I didn't mind it, her passion was driving me wild.

"Faster..." she gasped breathlessly. "Faster!'

I licked faster, her clit throbbed against my tongue. She started to shake and she pushed against my head harder and harder as she writhed. Then, suddenly, she exploded against me, shaking and convulsing. She moaned and exclaimed, "Yes!" Pushing down on my head. "Yes!"

Cindy slumped back into the bed, she seemed to just collapse. After a few seconds she started humming quietly, then she whispered, "Yes... thank you."

It wasn't really a surprise when she rolled over and proceeded to go to sleep. My head was swimming with all that had happened and I quietly got dressed and snuck out of her room.

The next day I was still really excited and I wanted to get right back to the dorm. That evening when I arrived Cindy and Dena were in the common area having dinner. Oftentimes the three of us would eat, watch television or both. This seemed to be one of those nights, during which I was anxious to "get things going" and time seemed to be dragging on.

After dinner and a little TV Cindy mentioned she was getting tired. I wasn't sure if she was suggesting I leave or hinting we should go into the bedroom. Then she mentioned getting a massage and victory bells rung in my head. Right after she mentioned it I noticed Dena was giggling and had a big smile on her face.

I wasn't sure what was going on but there was obviously something that Dena and Cindy knew that I didn't. Then Cindy said that maybe Dena should get a massage sometime. To this Dena started laughing and blurted out, "Shut up!" Now I was totally confused.

I just sat quietly. Cindy was smiling and laughing a little now as well. They both just stared at me beaming.

"What?" I asked.

They both giggled. "Ask him," Cindy said.

"No!" Dena exclaimed.

Cindy turned to me and said, "Dena wants to see you jerk off, she's never seen anyone jerk off before."

Dena put her hands to her mouth and blushed. My draw just dropped and I had no idea what to do.

"Well?" Cindy prodded me.

"What?" I asked.

"Come on, do it, you know you want to," Cindy teased.

I didn't say anything, I looked from Dena to Cindy and back again.

Dena laughed, "I think he's shy. Maybe we should stop teasing him."

Cindy frowned, "Hmmm, that's disappointing."

I didn't move, unsure what to do.

"Okay, I'll meet you in my room, I'll be right in."

Cindy and Dena stayed in the common area and I headed to Cindy's room. I was happy to flee.

A few minutes later Cindy came in. She stopped in the doorway and put her hands on her hips. "What a bad boy, not doing what you're told." Then she laughed and closed the door.

In the past I had always stepped out while Cindy got ready but this time she just started stripping her clothes off. I had already been excited but now I was even more worked up.

Cindy sat down on the bed with nothing on except a pair of white cotton panties. She leaned back and said, "Maybe we should start at my feet tonight," with a wry smile. She then extended one of her shapely legs in my direction. I reached for a bottle of oil to which she said, "I don't think we need that this time."

I walked over to her. Her leg was still extended to me. I knelt down and took her foot in my hands. She smiled and watched me work. After a few minutes of rubbing her foot while staring up at the little white triangle of panties and beautiful firm breasts a little further up I was startled when she switched feet. I jumped a bit and Cindy giggled, giving me a questioning look. I just continued with rubbing her foot. Her other foot made its way down to my lap and pushed against my pants. She giggled again.

Cindy reached down and slid her panties down. Once they cleared her behind she lifted her legs up in the air and slid them up and off. Then she brought her legs down and motioned to me to come closer. I did.

As I approached, she spread her legs a little and I knew what to do. I headed straight in and started kissing her all around her pussy.

"See, isn't it better when you do what I want," she giggled.

As I started to lick her I could feel her body rocking with my tongue, her breathing quickened and I soon felt her hands on my head, pushing down as she rode my tongue. It wasn't long before she was shuddering and coming against me. After she came she reclined back in the bed but she didn't roll over. She spent a little time recovering and I gathered my things.

"No, no," Cindy said. "Don't I still get my show?"

I was more than happy to comply, I was already hard as a rock, which she could probably see, and hornier than I could remember.

"Okay," was all I managed and I started taking my clothes off. Cindy settled back on the bed covering herself with the sheet and getting ready for the show.

Once I was naked I got a little oil and started to stroke my cock.

"Now isn't that better?" Cindy teased.

I continued stroking, our eyes locked.

"Have you ever fantasized about Dena while doing that?" Cindy asked.

I didn't answer, I wasn't sure how to answer. Dena is really hot, tall, lean with relish brown hair and a perfect body. Of course I had fantasized about it, but I didn't want to say that to Cindy.

"I bet you have, I mean Dena is hot, right?"

"Yes."

"Oh, yes! Yes she's hot, or yes you jerked to her?"

"Yes, she's hot."

"And..."

I didn't answer.

"And you have, haven't you!"

I didn't answer.

"Okay, I get it, you're shy. But you like this don't you?" she said with a little wiggle.

"Yes."

"And you want to keep doing this, right?"

"Yes." Now I was worried as to where this was going, but I was still horny and still rubbing my cock.

"Good, me too. Now, I need you to do something for me."

"Okay." My mind was racing, was this it? Are we finally going to fuck?

Cindy smiled and tilted her head to the side. "Open the door."

I stopped rubbing my cock and just stared at her. "What?"

"I want you to open the door."

"But, I'm... but..."

"I know, but if you want this to work you need to do what I'm telling you to do."

I froze.

Cindy sighed. "Dena, you can come in now!" Cindy shouted.

With that the door opened and there was Dena. I tried to hide but there was nowhere to go, I turned away from Dena, trying the best I could to cover up.

Dena laughed, "He really is shy."

"We were just talking about how he fantasizes about you while jerking off," Cindy reported to Dena.

Dena's smile widened. "Does he! What about me and Cindy? I bet you imagine that too." As she said this Dena walked over to the bed and sat next to Cindy.

They both just smiled and stared at me. I didn't move. Then I realized my hand was still around my cock and it was still firm. I looked at them, then down at my cock and then back at them.

"Well?" Cindy asked.

Then I just started to rub my cock. Watching them watch me was so hot I returned to crazy horny in no time. Soon I was getting close to coming and I rolled my head back.

The ladies started to giggle and clap and that put me over the edge and I ejaculated harder than I ever had before.

"Wow!" exclaimed Dena.

"See, I told you!" replied Cindy regarding some unknown yet now apparent secret conversation.

They continued to exchange comments about my performance while I cleaned up and got dressed.

Dena got up as I was leaving and walked out with me.

"See you tomorrow," Cindy called after me.

On the way out Dena followed me to the door. "Wow," she said, "just, wow."

I wasn't sure what else to say to her so I just left.

I did go back the next day, and for the next couple of months until school ended. Each time I had the pleasure of going down on Cindy and stroking my cock while she watched me. We never did escalate beyond that and Dena never joined us for a second show but it was still a great time.

Florx11
Florx11
16 Followers