All Comments on 'Dorm Dom'

by Florx11

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

absolutely wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hot! Sequels please! Many of them!

It brought back memories, not from college but from a volunteer service I was part of. Of two very sweet and single young ladies -- Lisa was an amateur athlete. It started with my doing massages on her after her shower to work out stiffness.

Her housemate was jealous, so I started giving massages to both of them. I knew I gave a good massage, but back then I had NO idea how a serious, prolonged foot massage affected a young woman, especially as you work up her legs after doing her feet. We'd started with her in sweats, but when I started bringing oil (canola oil is way better than baby oil, which soaks into the skin too fast) she got comfortable being in her underwear face down with her bra unhooked while I worked on her.

It didn't start as a seduction attempt -- we'd been good friends for a couple years by then and I was enjoying doing something nice for her. But it did become apparent it was arousing for her, and after a few sessions, she asked playfully "what would you you do if I rolled over?" I retorted "What would you do if I started using my tongue to massage you after you rolled over ?" I thought it was a throwaway line, we were only friends. Young and naive, I guess.

She stiffened up, and said "back up." I thought I'd offended her. But she rolled over, her bra fell off, and she said "Let's see what your tongue can do for me" while she slid down her panties. I was young and naive, but not stupid -- my tongue went to work, to her apparent great and repeated satisfaction. Hey, I really love eating pussy, and we were both single and already friends. What was a pleasant surprise was that after I finished tonguing her until she said "stop," was that she insisted on returning the favor. After that, it was a Friday night routine for us (I don't think the term "friends with benefits" was in common usage then, but it fit) until she started dating another guy. It wasn't a dom/sub relationship, but I was totally happy following her orders.

Her housemate only wanted back-rubs, which I was happy to give. I'd have been fine doing more for her as well, but we weren't as close friends as Lisa and I.

Hot and pleasant memories of a summer many years ago. Thanks for evoking the memories again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous