Dorm Room Fantasies Ch. 02

Story Info
A weekend with Chevy, day two.
11.8k words
4.9
8.9k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day, I woke up beside Camie. She was already awake. We were both naked, and I had a severe case of morning wood. I reached between Camie's legs and felt that her pussy was wet. I tried to get on top of her, but she stopped me. "Did you shower after fucking Chevy last night?" she asked me.

That caught me off guard. All I could get out was, "Huh?"

"It's okay. That's what I brought Chevy here for. I heard her moaning and screaming last night, and I wasn't asleep when she put her pussy juice on my lip either," she told me.

"What do you mean that's what you brought her here for?" I asked.

"It's a long story," she said, "you know what, fuck it, I don't care if you didn't shower. We've eaten each other's pussies before. Now, why don't you fuck me."

Camie spread her legs, and I got on top of her. She reached down and helped guide my dick into her wet pussy. To my surprise, my dick was a little sore, so I fucked her slow and deep. Out of nowhere, she asked, "Is Chevy's pussy better than mine?"

"I like yours better," I told her, "you let me cum in yours."

"Is that the only reason you like it better?" she asked,

"I don't think this is going to end well for me," I said, laughing.

Thankfully she laughed too. I started playing with her clit. I knew that would get her off quick. A few strokes later, I sped up my pace a little, and Camie was cumming. Now it was my turn. I couldn't wait to empty my balls in her pussy. I lifted her hips a little, sped up my pace again, and about ten pumps later, I exploded in her pussy. Then I wasted no time rolling off of her. We laid beside each other in silence for a few minutes. Camie liked to hold my cock after I fucked her. She would hold my cock and play with her pussy as my cum leaked out of her.

Camie was the first to say anything, "She wouldn't let you cum in her, huh?" she asked me.

"No," I replied, "she told me not to cum in her mouth, pussy, or ass."

"You fucked her ass too?" Camie asked me, sounding slightly pissed, "you fucked her up the ass, didn't shower, then you fucked me?"

"No, I didn't fuck her in the ass," I replied quickly.

"So, where did you cum?" she asked.

"The first time, she was on her knees, sucking my dick, so I pulled out and shot a load on her tits. Then..."

"Let me guess," Camie interrupted, "she rubbed your cum all over herself. Typical Chevy. What a slut." Camie rolled her eyes.

I wasn't sure what to say. All I could manage was an "Uh...." I couldn't figure out why Camie was being so mean. "Where else did you cum on her?" she asked.

"The second time I was fucking her pussy, so I pulled out and blew it on her pussy lips and clit," I told her.

"Ok," she said, "here's the deal. I brought her here this weekend so you could fuck her and so we could have a threesome. She didn't know it, but last night I wanted just the two of you to fuck. Tonight, I'll stay awake, we'll have a threesome, and I want you to blow your load inside her pussy, deep."

"What? Why?" I asked, shocked that my girlfriend would ask me to cum inside her friend's cunt.

"Don't worry," she said, "I know for a fact she's on birth control."

"Yeah, well, I'm more worried about the fact that she asked me not to," I replied, still confused.

"What do you care?" she asked, "She claims she's never had a guy cum in her. Anytime Lisa, Emily, Lindsay, or I talk about sex when she's around, she always finds a way to bring up the topic that no guy has ever cum in her. It's like she's talking down to us, or she thinks we're sluts because we let guys shoot their load in us. I mean, c'mon, Chevy is a slut. Some guy somewhere has blown a load in her."

"I don't know," I told her, "That seems kinda mean."

"Are you serious?" she asked, "Yesterday, you hated her. What, now that you've had your cock in her, you have feelings for her?"

"That's not what I meant, and you know it," I told her.

"Yeah, ok," she said, "well, how about this? Both Lisa and Lindsay agreed to fuck you if you cum in Chevy."

"What?" I asked, even more shocked than before.

"Yeah," she replied, "you know Lisa's a slut too. She said she would let you fuck her if I tell her I saw you cum in Chevy."

"And you're ok with this?" I asked.

"Lisa's been my roommate and my best friend since high school. We fool around all the time. Why should I care if you fuck her once or twice?"

"Are we talking about another threesome?" I asked.

"Maybe with Lisa," she replied, "Lindsay's not into girls, so I doubt she'd be down with a threesome. She also said you'd have to wear a condom. She seems like a prude, and I bet she's a lousy fuck."

"She's your friend," I said.

"Yeah, so," she replied, defensively, "just because we hang out doesn't mean I can't think she's a boring lay. You can tell me all the details after you fuck her."

"What makes you think I'm going to go through with all of it?" I asked her.

"Because it's extra pussy. Why would you say no?" Cammie asked, "You think Lisa is hot, and you've wanted to fuck her for a while now. Even Lindsay is hot. I just think she's going to lay there like a fuck-doll."

"But what do they get out of it?" I asked, "Why do you guys care if I blow a load in Chevy, and why are they willing to fuck me if I do?"

"We all want Chevy to shut up about how no man has ever cum in her, and the only way that's going to happen is if one of us witnesses it. And honestly, Lisa just wants your cock. She's wanted to fuck you almost as bad as you've wanted to fuck her from the day you guys met. She just said she'd fuck you if you do it to sweeten the deal for you. Hell, most of the time, I just wish you guys would fuck and get it over with. There's been some serious sexual tension between you two since day one."

"How do you think Chevy's going to feel about it?" I asked.

"Fuck what Chevy feels," she said, "Tell her it was an accident. Once it's in her, what can she do?"

"I guess I'll do it," I said, "does it matter if it's her mouth, pussy, or ass?"

"Her pussy," she said, "the first one has to be in her pussy, deep in her pussy. Go balls deep in her just like you do in me."

"You guys are evil," I told her.

"So are you," she said, chuckling, "Go wake up Chevy so we can get some breakfast. I'm going to wash your cum out of me and get dressed."

I went to the bedroom Chevy was sleeping in. I knocked on the door lightly then opened it. Chevy was lying naked on top of the blankets. I went over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes. I was still naked too, and her eyes went straight to my cock. I was half-hard after seeing her lying there on her stomach with one leg out to the side, bent at the knee. That left her bald pussy exposed, and her ass looked amazing.

She reached out and grabbed my cock, then scooted to the edge of the bed. "Did you cum for a good morning blow-job?" she asked.

Before I could answer, she had my cock in her mouth. After a couple of quick sucks over the entire length of my shaft, she let it pop out from between her lips. She looked up at me and asked, "You fucked Camie this morning, didn't you?"

"Yeah, just a few minutes ago," I answered.

"I could taste her pussy. I knew it wasn't mine," she said before taking my cock in her mouth again.

I reached down and grabbed one of her tits. This was the first time I had felt her tits, and they were big and firm. Her nipple was as hard as a pebble when I pinched it. She gasped and pulled her head back, away from my cock.

"Where is Camie?" she asked me, looking up at me, still stroking my cock, using her throaty spit as lube.

"She went to shower," I told her, "I should probably take a shower too."

"Do you think we have enough time for me to make you cum?" she asked me in a sexy voice.

"I don't know," I told her, "I just got off. Plus, Camie wants to go get some breakfast."

"But I really want to make you cum," she whined, gripping my cock even tighter in her hand.

She rolled over onto her back, moving on the bed so that her pussy was just under my cock. She spread her pussy open with both hands and raised her hips so that her glistening cunt almost touched the tip of my hard cock. "Are you sure you don't want to fuck my tight, little pussy?" she asked me, "It's right here, nice and wet. I want to feel your big, hard dick in me again. I want to feel you slide into my wet hole and stretch me open."

I couldn't resist. I grabbed my cock. As soon as I did, Chevy giggled. I slapped her pussy with my hard dick a few times. It made a wet smacking sound. Then I started sliding the length of my dick along her open pussy lips. Chevy slowly moved her hands up her body, stopping at her tits. I grabbed her hips, positioned my cock at the entrance of her tight pussy-hole, and slammed my entire fuck-stick into her hard. Chevy let out a long, loud moan. I didn't move. Instead, I kept my cock buried inside her. Her pussy was gripping my cock. She tried moving her hips, encouraging me to fuck her, but I held her as still as I could.

After a moment, I pulled out of her, just as fast as I had slammed into her. I moved a hand to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. My other hand was stroking my cock, using her pussy-juices as lube. "You need to get up and get ready," I told her.

"I will. Just fuck me first," Chevy begged.

"No, you can wait until later," I said.

"Please, fuck me," she pleaded, "please. I want to cum on your big dick, baby, please."

I took a step back. Chevy's hands went straight to her pussy when I removed my hand. "The sooner we leave, the sooner we'll get back," I told her, "and the sooner I'll fuck you and Camie and make you both cum."

She was still moaning and begging when I left the room. I went to the bathroom, Camie was still in the shower. Since I was already naked, I got in with her. "Your friend is a horny, little slut," I told her.

"Did you fuck her again?" Camie asked.

"Kinda," I replied.

"What does 'kinda' mean," she asked.

"I shoved my cock in her pussy, held it there long enough for her to start moaning, then whipped it out really quick," I told her.

Camie laughed. "She's probably going crazy fingering herself right now," she said.

I started laughing too. "Yeah," I agreed, "she had her hands on her pussy when I walked out."

Neither of us said much after that. We showered, got dressed, and when we went back out to the living room, Chevy was sitting on the couch waiting for us. She was wearing a pleated miniskirt that came down to the tops of her thigh-high stockings, a white button-up blouse, fuck-me-pumps, and pigtails. "You look hot," Camie told her.

"Thanks," Chevy replied.

I bet you're not wearing any panties either, you slut," Camie said, giggling.

"You know I'm not," Chevy said, pulling up her skirt to flash us her bald pussy.

Even across the room, I could tell she had just gotten off. Her pussy still looked wet, and her pussy lips were swollen and red. "Ok, well, let's get out of here," Camie said, "I want to hurry up and get back.

We got breakfast at a small, quaint diner not far from my house. Chevy flirted with and teased almost every married, or taken, man she saw. She flashed her snatch at three men under the table, and those were only the ones I noticed. She really was a slut. After breakfast, we went to a sex shop that had just opened. The girls got a couple of vibrators and some sexy outfits.

It wasn't long before we were back at my house. The girls took their sex toy bags and headed straight for the bedroom. I was told to wait in the living room, and I decided to use my free time to roll a couple of joints. After a few minutes, Camie came back into the room. "Chevy is taking a shower," she said, "I can't believe that slut went out earlier without showering after you had fucked her and came all over her last night."

I didn't see what the big deal was, and I thought it was a turn-on knowing that Chevy still had my dried-up cum on her tits and between her thighs. "You want to take a few bong hits while we wait?" I asked her.

"Sure," she replied, "are you still ok with what we talked about earlier?"

"Yeah, I guess," I replied, "when should I do it?"

"When you first fuck her," she told me, "I want you to pump as much cum as you can into her."

"What about the rest of the night?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I've got it all worked out," she replied, "After you cum in Chevy, I'm sure she's going to get upset. When she gets mad at me, I'm going to leave. If she's the slut I think she is, she'll still try to fuck you when I'm gone. So, fuck her. By the time I come back, she'll be fine again, and we'll all fuck in a pile."

"Wow," was all I could get out.

We smoked a couple of bong hits each, then each lit a cigarette. Not long after, Chevy came into the room. She was fucking hot. All I could do was stare. She was topless, and her long, wet hair covered most of her tits. She wore a black garter belt with pink accents connected to pink thigh-high stockings, no panties, and black fuck-me-pumps. Camie was the first to say anything. "Looking good, girl."

Chevy giggled ad started walking toward us. Camie patted my leg before getting up, "I'll be back in a minute," she said, "don't start without me."

Chevy watched Camie leave the room. Once Camie was out of sight, Chevy stood before me and spun around slowly. "What do you think?" she asked.

"I think I'm going to enjoy fucking you again," I told her.

She looked at the joints on the table. "Do you think Camie would mind if I put one of those in my pussy, like last night?" she asked.

"I don't know," I told her, "but if she doesn't like it, more for us."

"I like the way you think," Chevy giggled, "will you help me take a bong hit?"

"Sure."

I grabbed the bong and started packing a bowl for Chevy. She sat down on the couch, facing me with her back against the arm. Chevy sat in the half-lotus position, giving me a great view of her pussy. Even though I felt a little bad for what I was about to do, I couldn't wait to cum in her tight pussy. She had no idea what was about to happen. I handed her the bong when I was finished. She took it from me, and I lit the bowl as she inhaled. When the bowl was burned, I pulled it so she could clear the chamber. I was impressed. She took the entire hit and didn't cough.

"Why are you still dressed?" she asked, then exhaled.

"Camie told us not to start without her," I replied.

"I don't think getting undressed counts," she said.

"I think I'm going to wait," I told her.

Chevy looked at me with a pouty face. Before either of us could say anything else, Camie came back into the room. She was wearing an outfit similar to Chevy's. Her hair was in pigtails, she was topless, she was wearing a pink garter belt with straps connected to white stockings and pink fuck-me-pumps. She looked hot, but she was no match for Chevy. There was no way I would let her know that, though. "Damn, you look sexy as hell," I told Camie.

"Why are you still dressed?" she asked me.

Chevy laughed, "I told him to get naked," she said.

"Well," Camie said, motioning for Chevy to come toward her, "if he doesn't want to join us, he can sit there and watch."

Chevy got up and went to Camie. They started kissing slowly, their hands caressing each other's bodies. They were getting into it. I lit a cigarette and decided to watch for a few minutes; it didn't take long for things to progress. Chevy went down on her knees and started kissing around Camie's pussy. Camie put a leg over Chevy's shoulder and grabbed her head, urging Chevy to eat her pussy. Chevy grabbed Camie's ass and started squeezing her cheeks.

I put my cigarette out, stood up, and started taking my clothes off. My cock was already hard, and I wasn't sure how long I'd be able to hold out before fucking one or both of them. Before I could get to them, Camie pushed Chevy onto her back, then sat on her face. Chevy lay on the floor, her legs spread wide. I got on my knees behind Camie. She leaned forward to eat Chevy's pussy. This was the first time I had ever seen two girls sixty-nining. Camie's ass and pussy were in the air at the perfect angle. Chevy's mouth was over Camie's clit. Her hands were spreading Camie's ass cheeks apart. I was tempted to fuck Camie in her ass, but I had other things to do.

I got my dickhead between Camie's pink pussy lips, grabbed her by the hips, and drove into her. Before I could start pumping her wet cunt, Chevy took one of my balls into her mouth. I almost lost my load in Camie's snatch, and I had to maintain. It took all I had not to cum. I came inside Camie a lot, practically every time we fucked. But to be the first guy ever to cum inside Chevy's slutty pussy, whether she wanted it or not, that was something to hold out for.

I pulled my cock out of Camie slowly. When I was finally out of her, she sat back up, covering Chevy's mouth with her pussy. "Come around here," Camie told me, "I want to watch you fuck Chevy."

I switched positions, getting between Chevy's legs. Camie was already parting Chevy's inner labia. She really couldn't wait for me to cum inside Chevy's snatch. Camie had a smile on her face. She looked at me and nodded. I smacked Chevy's pussy with my hard cock like I had earlier. I could hear faint moans coming from her under Camie's muff.

Camie was anxious. She grabbed my cock and put the head between Chevy's pussy lips. That's all it took. I started fucking Chevy slow and deep. Camie leaned back and grabbed her tits, arching her back and grinding her cunt all over Chevy's face. I put my hand over Chevy's mons and used my thumb to play with her clit. Chevy was moaning louder now and bucking her hips, trying to get me deeper in her tight pussy. "Your pussy feels so fucking good," I said, "Chevy, you're gonna make me cum."

"Yeah," said Camie, "cum deep inside the slut's pussy."

Camie leaned forward and held onto my hips so I couldn't pull back. "No," cried Chevy, "pull out! Cum on me!"

It was too late. I exploded deep inside Chevy's tight pussy. I felt at least seven good pumps come out. It had been a long time since I had cum so much. It felt so good to fill Chevy up with my sperm. Camie got up laughing. She didn't wait around. Instead, she stood up and walked out of the room, leaving Chevy and me there on the floor. I could feel her pussy convulsing around my shaft. Had she cum too? My cock was still buried in her, pulsing. We just stared at each other. I didn't know what to say. I felt terrible, but at the same time, it felt great cumming inside her.

Chevy spoke first, "Did... did you... did you just cum... in me?" she asked, holding back tears.

"Yeah."

"You fucking came inside my pussy!" she screamed, then slapped me, "Get your fucking dick out of my pussy, you fucking asshole!"

She was up on her elbows, looking down at my cock still in her pussy. I pulled out of her slowly. As soon as I was out, she put two fingers in herself. "You fucking came in me!?" she cried.

I looked up at her. Tears were flowing down her cheeks, "I'm sorry, you just felt so fucking good," I told her.

"You fucking blew your load in my pussy, and all you can say is you're sorry?" Chevy yelled as she stood up.

"What else can I say?"

"I fucking hate you, asshole!" Chevy cried out as she left the room, "I can't fucking believe you came inside my cunt!"

Chevy went to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her and locking it. I sat there for a minute, not entirely sure what to do. Finally, I got up and went to get a beer. I came back into the living room and sat on the couch. Camie came out of the bedroom a few minutes later, fully dressed. "What the hell?" I asked.

"What?" Camie asked, laughing.

"She's in the bathroom crying," I told her.

"She'll be ok," she said, "trust me. I bet she comes out to talk to you, and she has a plan, a 'punishment,' don't worry, baby, I'll be back in a couple of hours. Plenty of time for you guys to kiss and make up."