Dorm Room Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't need any more encouragement than that. I got on the bed behind Chevy and put the tip of my dick on her spread open pussy. Her hand instantly went from her pussy lips to my shaft, and she started stroking me, pulling me to her. I couldn't wait very long. I eased my cock into her slowly. She was making soft, barely audible moaning noises. Once I was all the way in her, I stopped, enjoying the feel of her tight pussy. She was incredibly hot too. After a long moment, I began fucking her, slow at first. I rubbed and squeezed her ass cheeks, spreading them apart. Part of me still couldn't believe I was fucking her.

As soon as I got a good rhythm going, she lunged forward and started laughing. I was still looking down, only now, instead of seeing her perfect, sexy ass, all that was there was my dick, wet from her juices. "That's enough for now," she said, still giggling.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"I want to tease you for a while," she said, turning around.

"well, you're doing a damn good job," I told her.

"Good," she replied, reaching for my cock, "I want you to last until Camie gets back. I want her to see how happy my pussy makes you, and my mouth, and my ass."

She leaned forward and took all my cock into her mouth, and I could feel the tip of it in her throat. She slowly slid her mouth off me and started to jerk me off, using her deep throat spit as lube. She looked up at me, "Who would you rather have sucking your cock, Camie or me?" she asked before going back down on me.

"You," I told her.

She slid her mouth back slowly again, started jerking me off like before, and asked, "Who's pussy feels better, mine or Camie's?"

"Camie's is tighter, but I like yours better," I said.

"Because I know how to fuck you?" she asked.

"Yeah," I told her, enjoying the handjob I was receiving from her.

"Would you say that if she was here?" she asked.

"Maybe," I said.

"I tell you what," she said, laying back against the pillows on the bed, "you tell me my pussy is better than hers, in front of her, and anytime you're in Ashland, I'll fuck you whenever you want."

"Whenever I want?" I asked skeptically.

"Whenever you want, baby, as long as I'm not in class. And just so you know, my roommate likes to watch. She won't join in, but she'll get naked and play with her pussy while watching me get fucked," she said.

"What if Camie breaks up with me, then I won't be in Ashland nearly as much," I asked, "or what if you have a boyfriend?"

"You wouldn't drive an hour for this pussy?" she asked, using two fingers to spread her pussy lips open, "And I don't care if I have a boyfriend, I'll fuck you. Deal?"

"Of course, I would, but I'm in Ashland a lot when Camie is in class, and I know your schedule is different than hers, so that's a lot more opportunity," I told her.

"You really want to get the most out of this, huh?" she asked, laughing.

"Damn right. It's a deal. I'll say it, but you put out whenever I want it," I told her.

"Ok, it's a deal," she said.

"So, Stephanie likes to watch you get fucked, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's a bit of a closet freak, it's kinda cute, but she's fucking hot, so I'm hoping one day she'll let me eat her out, or vice versa," she said.

"So, what do we do now?" I asked.

"I need a little break," she said, "how about we do a few bong rips? I could use something to drink too."

"Yeah, me too. Where did you hide the whiskey?" I asked.

"I think I left it in the bathroom," she said, laughing, "I meant to bring it in here. You go grab it, and I'll pack the bong."

"Yeah, ok. I'll be right back," I told her as I left the room.

When I got to the bathroom, I found Camie taking her clothes off, about to take a bath. "How long have you been back?" I asked her.

"Not long. It looks like you and Chevy have been having a lot of fun," she said, looking down at my cock.

I looked down too. My cock was still wet from Chevy's pussy juice and spit and still half hard. "Uh... yeah, I guess. You're not mad, are you?" I asked.

"No, I'm not mad," she said, laughing, "I brought her here for you to fuck her."

"I want to fuck both of you. Why don't you come and join us?" I asked.

"I will. I want to bathe first. I need to shave my pussy," Camie replied, "Go enjoy her for a little longer without me."

"Ok, well, you know where we're at," I said, grabbing the whiskey and leaving.

When I walked back into the bedroom, Chevy was lying in the middle of the bed with her legs spread open, knees in the air, fingering herself and moaning like she was in a porno. I instantly started getting hard again. "I thought you needed a break," I said.

Chevy stopped fingering herself, "I got the bong ready, then I was bored waiting for you to come back. What took you so long anyway?" she asked.

"Camie's back. She's in the bathroom," I told her.

"Is she coming in to join us?" Chevy asked, between sucking her fingers, "She wasn't gone very long."

"She said she was going to take a bath. Camie wants to shave her pussy, then she said she'll join us," I replied.

"So, I have you to myself a little longer, huh?" she asked, handing me the bong and a lighter.

"Yeah, it looks that way," I said.

"She should have shaved before she came. I did, and I'm still nice and smooth," she said, running a hand over her pussy.

I lit the bong, inhaled, cleared the chamber, then set it down on the nightstand beside me. "You know," I said, blowing the smoke out, "I haven't blown a load in your mouth yet."

"Are you trying to tell me you want a blowjob?" Chevy asked, trying to sound innocent.

"A blowjob would be nice," I replied.

"You want me to suck your great big, hard cock?" she asked, crawling toward me on the bed.

"Yeah," I replied, grabbing my cock and stroking it a little.

"Tell me what you want then," she said, looking up at me.

"I did."

"No, you answered my question. I want you to tell me that you want me to use my slutty mouth to suck the cum out of your big, hard, throbbing cock," Chevy said as she stared at my cock and licked her lips, just inches away from me.

I grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head to me, "Open your fucking mouth and suck my cock so I can cum in your slutty mouth," I told her, letting go of my cock.

"That's it," she said, finishing the sentence just as my prick went into her mouth.

Chevy wrapped her lips around my shaft softly and ran her tongue under my dickhead. Her mouth felt wonderful on my cock, so hot and wet. I let go of her hair. Chevy pulled back and looked up at me, "Grab my hair again. Use it to fuck my face. I want you to hate-fuck my mouth just like you did with my ass and pussy, then cum in my throat," she said.

Chevy put my prick back in her mouth. With her lips around my dickhead, she looked up at me and nodded as best she could, assuring me that what she said was ok. I grabbed her hair again, and something resembling a smile went across her lips. I slowly pushed her mouth down my entire shaft. Chevy moaned all the way down. With her lips around the base of my cock, I could feel my whole dickhead in her throat. Chevy didn't budge. I pulled her hair, moving her head back to a good position for me to start fucking her mouth, slowly at first. That didn't last long. I needed to cum. After a few strokes, I began fucking her fuck hard, fast, and deep. Chevy moaned like a slut and took all of it. She put her hands on my ass cheeks and squeezed hard. I had never had a blowjob like this before. "Oh, god, I'm gonna shoot my load in your throat, slut," I said.

"Mmm... hmm..." was all she could say.

I shoved my cock as deep in her throat as I could, grabbing the back of her head and pulling her down on me hard. I felt her trying to push forward as far on my cock as she could get. Without another warning, I fired off in her throat at least three good pumps. I could feel her swallowing. It felt incredible. I tried to force my cock farther down her throat, and it was no use, even with her trying to help. Finally, Chevy tapped my ass cheek and moaned. I pulled out of her mouth, "I'm going to love fucking your slutty mouth when I'm in Ashland," I told her.

"I know you will," she replied, wiping her lips, "How long do you think we have before Camie joins us?"

"I don't know. Camie normally takes about an hour, maybe a little longer since she wants to shave," I said.

"Enough time for you to get hard again and fuck me? I wanna feel you cum in my pussy one more time before your bitch of a girlfriend joins us," she said.

"Get hard again?" I asked, grabbing my still hard cock, "I'm ready to fuck your tight pussy now. I don't know how quick I'll be able to cum, though."

"Goddamn, you're insatiable," she said, "How do you want me?"

"Lay down on your back, slut," I told her.

Chevy moved back to the middle of the bed and laid down. She spread her legs and immediately reached down and played with her clit. I got on the bed, between her legs. I leaned forward, putting my hands on either side of her shoulders. Chevy grabbed my cock and guided me into her pussy. I went in her slow. Her pussy felt a lot hotter than her mouth. She put her hands on my ass and pulled, encouraging me to go faster. "Oh, god, fuck me! Fuck my pussy!" she begged.

"You wanna get fucked hard and fast?" I asked, looking down at her.

"Yeah, baby, fuck me hard," she said, closing her eyes and trying harder to pull me into her.

"Not yet," I told her as I eased the last inches of my cock inside her.

"Huh? What do you mean?" she asked, opening her eyes and looking up at me.

"I'm going to fuck you slow and deep," I told her.

"I can't cum like that," Chevy said, "I need my pussy to be fucked hard, used, pounded."

"Don't worry, I'll make you cum," I told her.

"You're gonna cum in me again, right?" she asked.

"If that's what you want," I said.

My cock was starting to throb inside of her. I still couldn't believe how good she felt. "Yes, I want you to cum inside my pussy. I would never have thought that you, of all people, would have been the first guy to cum inside me," she said, smiling.

"Does that bother you?" I asked, slowly starting to fuck her.

"No, not really. In a way, I'm kinda glad. You'll be the only one for a long time yet, so for the record, whenever you fuck me, I want your cum inside one of my holes. I have other guys that will cum on me when I need my tits covered," she said.

"You're not worried about getting pregnant?" I asked.

"I didn't say I wanted you to cum in my pussy every time," she replied.

"Oh, yeah, well...."

"Honestly, I like getting fucked up the ass almost as much as I like getting my pussy fucked. I can come from anal, I told you, I almost came earlier," Chevy said.

"Really?" I asked.

I could feel my cock pulsing in her as she told me all of this. "Yes, really," she said, laughing a little, "By the feel of it, you must have liked it too."

"Camie won't let me fuck her in the ass, so, yeah," I replied.

I had stopped fucking her. My cock was buried in her pussy as deep as it would go. "As long as you keep your end of the deal, I'll be your dirty little secret. I'll do all the things your prudish girlfriend won't," she said, "now, fuck my pussy and cum deep inside of me so your bitch can eat my creampie when she comes in here."

My cock was throbbing inside of her now more than it ever had. It felt like it was going to explode. "You are fucking amazing," I told her.

"Why? Because I talk dirty to you?" she asked.

"Yeah, that and you feel so fucking good," I said.

"I feel good?" she asked, laughing, "You aren't even fucking me. And why are you with Camie? She obviously isn't fucking you like you deserve. You could do so much better."

"Well, she does bring me hot sluts to fuck," I replied.

"I'm the first one, and you guys have been dating for a year. If you had made a move, you could have been fucking me months ago. Besides, you aren't even fucking me now. Do I need to talk dirty to you to get fucked?" she asked.

"That might help," I told her.

Chevy put a hand on the back of my head and pulled me down to her. She put her mouth to my ear with our heads side by side and moaned softly. She licked around my ear softly then gently bit my earlobe. "I love the way your great, big cock feels, stretching my tight, little pussy open. I want you to fuck me, please fuck my wet pussy with your big, hard cock," she whispered in a seductive voice, "I want to feel you empty your balls inside me. Cum deep in my pussy, baby."

That got my cock throbbing even more. I began fucking Chevy slow and deep, keeping my head next to hers and kissing her neck. She rubbed her hands up and down my back, digging her nails in a little. I could feel her clench her pussy every time I pushed my cock into her, she was trying to make it hard for me, so I'd have to fuck her harder. "Quit teasing me. Fuck my tight, little pussy harder. Please, I wanna cum all over your big dick," she whispered in my ear, begging.

I sat up on my knees, keeping my cock inside of her. "I think I can make you cum without fucking you hard," I said.

"I've never cum from penetration by being fucked slow. I need my pussy pounded," Chevy said.

"What if I can?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"What do I get if I make you cum from being fuck nice and slow?" I asked.

"what do you want?"

I laughed. "I don't know. You've already said you'd fuck me whenever I want. What else can you offer me?"

"If you can make me cum like that, I'll hook you up with some of my friends," she said.

"How do you know they'll do it?"

"If I tell them how big your dick is and what you can do with it, they'll want to try it out for themselves. I hang out with a lot of the Delta Zeta girls, and they're all sluts," she replied.

"Yeah, ok, I guess that works," I said.

"Ok, then, make me cum,"

I pulled my cock out of her. "You're doing a shitty job so far," she said.

"Roll over onto your side," I told her.

"Huh?" she asked, looking at me funny.

"You heard me, slut," I told her again, "roll over on your side."

Chevy rolled over onto her side and looked back at me over her shoulder. Her ass looked perfect, and it was just the right size and perfectly round. I could just barely see her sexy pussy sticking out of her closed legs. Chevy reached behind her, putting a hand on her ass cheek, and pulled, spreading her cheeks open, exposing her asshole and pussy. "I need to get fucked," she said.

I was still on my knees behind her. I crawled closer to her, grabbed my cock, and touched the tip of it to her asshole. "No!" she gasped, "In my pussy, I want to feel you cum in my pussy."

I moved my cock away from her ass and laid down behind her. I put my cock between Chevy's legs, right into her waiting hand. She gently pushed my cock up into her wet pussy, and it slid in easily. "Your pussy feels so fucking good," I whispered in her ear.

"I love the way you fill me up," she said, "it feels like you're in my stomach."

I grabbed her leg and pulled it up to her chest. I moved my arms around her, one under her and the other over her holding her leg in place and giving me easy access to her clit. I used the hand under her to gently rub her pussy lips around my cock. I was using two fingers to massage her clit in slow circles. As soon as I got a nice rhythm going, I started to fuck her nice and slow. It wasn't long before Chevy started to moan. Soon after, her body started to shake, and she clenched down on my cock with her pussy. "Oh, my god, you feel so fucking good," she moaned.

I felt my fingers on her pussy lips getting wetter. Suddenly Chevy grabbed my hands and tried to pull them away from her pussy and clit. I resisted and kept rubbing her even harder now. "Are you cumming?" I asked.

"God, yes! Don't act like you can't tell," she said.

I let her pull my hands away. "I guess that means I win," I said.

"Yeah, you win," she said, "When I tell Meg and Julia about you, they are definitely going to want to fuck you."

"Do I know them?" I asked, pulling my cock out of her and rubbing it along the length of her wet pussy lips.

"I don't think so. But trust me, they are both drop-dead gorgeous, with perfect bodies, big, perky tits, and nice asses. I've never seen their pussies. Enough about those sluts though, focus on me. I want you to empty your balls inside my pussy," Chevy said, reaching down and rubbing my cock before putting it back in her pussy.

I started fucking her slow again. I grabbed one of her tits with the hand I had been rubbing her clit with. Our backs were to the door of the room, and I heard it open quietly. I knew Camie had come in and was standing behind us. "Oh, my god, your pussy feels so much better than Camie's," I said, "you are way tighter than she is."

"Is that so?" asked Camie.

Chevy and I turned back to see Camie standing in the doorway. My cock slipped out of Chevy's pussy. "Oh, hey. I didn't know you had come in. How long have you been there?" I asked Camie.

"Long enough to know you think Chevy's pussy is better than mine," Camie said, walking to the foot of the bed.

Chevy had put my cock back in her pussy, and I could feel her clenching my cock again. The dirty slut was getting off on being told her pussy was better than Camie's in front of her. Chevy and I got back into a comfortable position. I started to fuck her slowly and squeezing her tits as if Camie had never interrupted us. Knowing that Camie was watching was turning us both on. My cock was throbbing inside of Chevy, and her pussy was tightening up more than I had ever felt it. I wasn't sure if she was doing it on purpose or not, but her clenching was almost perfectly timed with my throbs, making her unbelievably tight. I had almost forgotten about Camie when she spoke up, "Why don't you guys roll over on your backs so I can suck on Chevy's clit." She suggested.

I looked up at Camie. She was still standing at the foot of the bed, rubbing her tits and pulling on her hard nipples. I moved my hand down to Chevy's hip and pulled her with me as I rolled over onto my back. She rolled on top of me. My cock almost slipped out of her pussy. She put her hand on it just in time to stop it from coming out. It took us a moment to get settled into a good position. I spread Chevy's legs with my knees, exposing both of us to Camie. I put my hands back on Chevy's tits and started fucking her as best I could. I was fucking her deep, with slow, short strokes. "Mmm... Chevy, your pussy looks so good with his dick stretching you open," Camie said as she crawled onto the bed between our legs.

Camie grabbed my cock at the base and slowly pulled it out of Chevy. Chevy and I both protested, and I got relief first. I felt Camie's warm mouth on my dickhead. She used her tongue on the back, teasing the sensitive skin before going down the shaft as far as she could. Camie lifted her head. There was a popping noise when my cock came out of her mouth. "I think your pussy tastes better on his dick," Camie said as she stroked my cock.

Camie pushed my cock back into Chevy's pussy. Both Chevy and I moaned again. I felt Camie's tongue along the bottom of my shaft, licking up to Chevy's clit. Camie started sucking on Chevy's clit, causing Chevy's pussy to clench around my cock again. I felt everything getting wetter. I wasn't sure if it was from Chevy's pussy or Camie's mouth. I was getting close to the edge. Suddenly Chevy cried out, "I'm gonna fucking cum!" and grabbed Camie's hair, pulling it hard enough to make Camie cry out.

Chevy's pussy was pulsing tighter now. That did it for me, and I tried to get into Chevy as deep as possible before I came. As soon as I started pumping my cum into Chevy's tight pussy Camie started sucking on my balls. "Oh, fuck, I'm cumming too," I said.