Dorm Room Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Punishment?" I asked, "What the hell?"

"Don't worry, you'll be fine," she said, "I'll be back later. You did a good job. I love you. Bye."

After she said that, Camie turned and walked out of the door. I had no idea what to expect. Should I try to talk to Chevy? Hell, what could it hurt? I went to the bathroom and knocked. "Chevy, it's just me," I said softly, "Camie left. Can we talk?"

I stood there for a minute, waiting for her reply. When she didn't answer, I went back into the living room. I finished my beer and got another. The more time passed, the worse I felt. About halfway through my second beer Chevy came back into the living room. She had pulled her hair back into a ponytail. Her outfit was still the same. I could tell she had been crying. Without saying a word, she came over and sat on the couch, sat beside me, put her arms around me, and laid her head on my shoulder. I put an arm around her and pulled her closer. I could feel her tits on my side. Her nipples were still hard.

"I'm sorry," I told her.

"It's ok," she replied, "it was going to happen one day."

"Well, do you want to smoke a joint?" I asked, "It might make you feel better."

"Sure. So, where did Camie go?" she asked.

I leaned forward, she reluctantly let go of me. I got a joint and light from the table. "She didn't say," I replied, "she just said she would be back in a few hours."

"Did she put you up to this?" Chevy asked, "Tell me the truth."

I hesitated for a second. I wasn't sure if I should tell Chevy the truth or not. I honestly didn't know what to tell her. I wasn't even sure why Camie had left, and I definitely didn't know where she had gone. I decided I didn't have anything to lose by telling her the truth. If Camie didn't want her to know, she shouldn't have left. "Yeah," I finally said, "it was her idea."

"I thought so," said Chevy, "that's why she grabbed you, so you couldn't pull out of me."

I lit the joint. Chevy Sat with her legs crossed and leaning against the couch's arm again. I couldn't help but stare at her sexy pussy. Sitting like that, her lips were parted slightly, and my cum was just starting to leak out of her. She must not have gotten it all out; it wasn't a lot. As I passed her the joint, she asked, "Why did she want you to cum in me?"

Now was the time to lie. "I don't know, she didn't say," I replied quickly.

"Well, why were you ok with it?" she asked, "I told you last night not to cum in me. You knew I wanted you to cum on me."

"Honestly?" I asked.

"Of course," she answered.

"It feels better to cum in a girl than it does to pull out and cum on her. Your pussy already felt amazing, so when Camie suggested I cum in you, I thought it would just feel that much better," I told her.

There was a faint hint of a smile on her lips, and it seemed like forever before she said anything. Finally, she laughed. "You're making that up," she said, handing me the joint back.

"No, it's true," I said, "yeah, it's fucked up, but knowing I was going to be the first guy to cum in your tight pussy was a huge turn-on. Then when it happened, wow!"

"It feels that good, huh?" she asked, "I try to keep it tight."

"Yes," I replied, handing her the joint back, "your pussy feels great. Whatever you're doing, it works. So, I have to ask. I felt your pussy tighten up as I was cumming. Did you cum with me?"

"Yeah," she replied, starting to blush a little, "your cock throbbing in me like that felt so intense." After she took a pull from the joint, she asked, "Does it really feel different when you cum in a girl?"

"You have no idea," I replied.

She got up, put the joint out in the ashtray, and went to the center of the room. She turned and looked at me for a second before motioning for me to join her. When I got to her, she pulled me closer, grabbed my hard cock, and started kissing me. After a moment, she started to kiss her way to my ear. "You're going to fuck me until Camie comes back," she said, emphasizing "fuck." "And when she walks in, she's going to see your balls deep in my tight, little cunt, and me screaming like a banshee, begging for your cum in me as you pound me like the dirty slut I am."

"Ok," was all I could get out.

Chevy pushed me back a little and tightened her grip on my dick. "And since you decided you were going to be the first guy to cum in me, now you're going to cum in all my holes," she said, with a sly smile.

"I think I can do that," I said.

"Good," she said, "because you don't have a choice. Now, lay down. I'm going to sit on your face."

I laid down on the floor, and Chevy stood over my head. Her pussy looked stunning. She still had a little of my cum on her thigh. It had leaked out of her while we were standing. She slowly lowered herself onto my face. I couldn't take my eyes away from her sexy pussy. Chevy's freshly fucked cunt lips were still slightly parted. Finally, she was on her haunches, her sexy pussy just inches from my mouth. I lifted my head so I could put my mouth on her. She grabbed my hair and pushed my head back down. "Did Camie tell you why I didn't want a guy to come in me?" she asked.

"No, I..." before I could finish what I was saying, she lowered her cunt onto my mouth.

Chevy settled down on her knees. Her pussy tasted different than it had before. I wasn't sure how much of it was because she had recently been fucked, or how much of it was me. She had her hands on her tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. I put my hands on her hips. By now, she was grinding her pussy onto my mouth. "I didn't want a guy to cum in my pussy until I found the right guy," she said, "I wanted a guy that would cum in me, then eat my creampie."

I had never heard of a creampie before but based on the taste of her pussy, and how wet she was, it wasn't hard to figure out what she meant. Now I was wondering if Camie had set her up or me.

"I tried to keep as much of your cum in me as I could," she said.

There was no point in fighting it. I wasn't too happy about the whole thing, but I didn't have much of a choice with Chevy sitting on my face. I decided the best thing to do was make her cum as fast a possible. I moved one of my hands to her front and used my thumb to play with her clit. She started moaning softly. Her grinding got slower and harder. It wasn't long before the juices came flooding out of her. My cum, mixed with her cum, and a lot of it. All I could do was swallow. Now I was going to enjoy cumming in her mouth even more.

After a few minutes, she started to shake, and she stopped grinding her pussy on my face. She fell forward and crawled backward, dragging her wet pussy down my body until we were face to face. "That's the best orgasm I've ever had from having my pussy eaten," she said.

"You know," I said, "you're a bit of a bitch for that."

"Blame your bitch girlfriend," she said, "she's the one that put you up to it."

I noticed her arms were under mine, and I was hugging her. "Does this count as pillow talk?" I asked, laughing, "We've come a long way since yesterday."

"You keep doing things like that, and I'll have to take you from your bitch girlfriend," she said.

Chevy giggled a little, then sat up. She grabbed my cock, which was stiff and throbbing intensely, then lowered herself to the tip of it. "You want to fuck my tight pussy, don't you?" she asked.

Before I could answer, she started to slowly slide down my shaft. Once she had my entire length buried in her tight cunt she got up on her feet, keeping my cock buried in her hot snatch. "I can feel you throbbing inside of me," she said, "does my pussy feel good?"

"You feel amazing," I told her.

"I'm glad," she said, smiling, "remember this morning?" she asked, then she shot up, standing over me again.

"What the..."

"You shouldn't have teased me this morning when I wanted to get fucked," she interrupted.

She went to the couch, walking as slow and sexy as she could. Her perfect ass twitched with every step. She sat down facing me, keeping her legs spread so I could see her pussy.

"You are..." I started to say, laughing a little.

"What?" she asked, not letting me finish, "A horny, little bitch?" She laughed.

"I was going to say a sultry piece of ass," I replied, getting up, "but yeah, horny, little bitch works too."

I sat down beside her, not sure what to say. I reached for the joint and lit it. It was still early in the day, and I wasn't sure drinking this early would be a good idea. Plus, I had no idea when to expect Camie back. "How about we take a few joints and the rest of that bottle of whiskey into your bedroom?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said, "Camie has some sort of issue with other girls in the bed she sleeps in."

"I know," she replied, "and the little bitch is gonna sleep in my wet spot tonight."

"What is with you guys?" I asked, then handed her the joint.

"We're college girls," she replied, "we're just spiteful."

"That doesn't make much sense," I told her.

"Did she tell you why she wanted you to cum in me?" she asked, "And be honest."

"Yeah, she told me that they were getting tired of you bragging about never having had a man cum inside you."

"They?" she asked, handing the joint back.

"Camie, Lisa, Emily, and Lindsey," I told her.

"Those bitches," she said, laughing.

"That's funny?" I asked, putting the joint out.

"Yeah," she replied, "There's more to it than that. So, what did you get out of it? Besides getting to be the first guy to cum inside me."

"She said they would all fuck me if I did it," I said.

"They would have fucked you anyway. All of them want to," she told me, "they're all sluts, you know this."

"So, what else is there to the story?" I asked.

"Camie knew why I was waiting for a guy to cum in me. They all did," she said.

"Um, ok," I said, somewhat confused, "and why is that?"

"In case you haven't noticed," she said, "I'm pretty kinky, and I wanted the first guy that came in me to eat my pussy afterward. Most guys are scared of their own cum, so I don't bring it up much.

"That must have been what she meant when she said you had 'a plan, a punishment'. That dirty bitch," I said.

"Probably," she replied, "I sat in the bathroom trying to decide if I should clean it out of me. Then I decided fuck it, you weren't going to take my fantasy from me."

"I wonder if she was trying to spite you or me?" I asked.

"Does it matter?" she asked. "Let's go fuck in your bed. Either she sleeps in my cum tonight, or she sleeps on the couch. If she sleeps on the couch, I'll fuck you all goddamn night and scream like a whore, so she has to hear it."

"And you guys are friends?" I asked, trying not to laugh.

"Oh, this is nothing," she replied, "you should hear what those sorority sluts do to each other."

"Well," I said, "what are we waiting for? Let's go to the bedroom."

Before I even finished the sentence, Chevy grabbed the bottle of whiskey and disappeared down the hall. I gathered up the weed, a pack of rolling papers, my bong, and an ashtray and lighter, then went after her. When I got to the bedroom, Chevy wasn't there. I didn't see the bottle of whiskey either. I didn't give it much thought; I set the weed and the rest of the stuff on the night table. The bed was still unmade, so I started straightening out the blankets. After the blankets were fixed, I sat on the bed, turned on the tv, and started to roll a couple of joints. Chevy showed up just as I was finishing the last joint. She had taken off what little clothes she had been wearing and was now naked. "Where did you go?" I asked.

She didn't answer me. Instead, she just nodded her head toward the hall and said, "C'mon," before leaving again.

I followed her into the bathroom. She already had the shower running. "We're going to take a shower now, so we don't have to later," she said.

"Ok, sounds fun."

Chevy got in the shower first. She started to get her hair wet. Her tits looked great, with her head tilted back under the water and her arms up. "You ever fucked a girl in her ass?" she asked me.

"No."

"This will be a first for both of us then," she replied.

"You've never been fucked in the ass?" I asked.

"Oh, I've been fucked in the ass plenty of times. If the guy I'm with is too small, I prefer it in the ass, at least that way I can feel it," she said, "but no one has ever cum in my ass." She stepped out of the water toward me and grabbed my cock. "This won't do," she said as she went down on her knees, "I need to get you ready."

Chevy took my limp prick in her mouth and used her tongue to tickle the bottom of my dickhead. She cradled my balls gently in her hand. It didn't take long at all for me to start getting hard in her warm mouth. Once I was about half hard, Chevy got back up, keeping a hand on my dick and slowly stroking it. She leaned her body into mine and kissed me. "Ok," she said, leaning back, "I want you to fuck me from the back. First, get your cock wet in my pussy. Then slowly, ease your cock into my ass, you'll feel me loosen up. If you need to, use spit as lube. Once you're all the way in, wait for me to tell you to fuck me. It won't take long for me to adjust to you, then you can fuck me as hard and fast or as slow and deep as you want. Think you can handle all of that?"

"It doesn't seem that hard," I replied.

"Ok, just don't hurt me," she said.

She changed places with me, then bent over, putting her forearms on the back shower wall for support. She wiggled her ass at me playfully the put her foot on the edge of the bathtub. Her pussy and asshole were on full display for me, and they both looked terrific. I got closer to her, put one hand on her ass, and used the other to rub her pussy. I couldn't believe how wet she was. She just stood there moaning softly. After a couple of minutes of fingering her, I couldn't hold out any longer. I had to fuck her.

I kept a hand on her ass and used the hand I had been fingering her with to hold my cock and position it to her pussy. She was shorter than me, so I had to bend my knees a little. Once I was in position, I started to fuck her slow and deep, enjoying the way her tight cunt felt wrapped around my fuck-stick. She still just stood there, taking it. Her moaning started to get louder. Then out of nowhere, she screamed, "Fuck me hard!"

I stopped for a second, a little shocked, then got a better balance. My cock was still buried in Chevy's pussy. I grabbed the soap dish on the wall beside me for support and grabbed a handful of her hair with my other hand. If she wanted to be fucked hard, that's exactly what I was going to do. I started slow but a little faster than I had been fucking her to make sure I wouldn't slip. Each time I thrust into her, I went harder and faster. I realized I still hated this bitch. Now was my chance to really hate-fuck her. I pulled back on her hair and started to fuck her hard. Before long, I was slamming my cock into her so fast and hard, I noticed I was lifting her off her foot that was still on the shower floor. I was also hitting the tip of my dick against her cervix. Chevy was crying out, half from pain, half from pleasure.

I slowed down, somewhat surprised I hadn't cum. It was time to get Chevy's ass ready. My dick was about halfway in her pussy when I began easing my thumb into her asshole. Her ass was tight around my thumb at first, but I could feel her starting to relax almost immediately. Once I got my thumb all the way in her, I was ready to use my cock. I pulled my thumb out of her ass and my dick out of her pussy simultaneously. Chevy let out a quiet gasp. I spit on her asshole then pressed the tip of my cock against it. "Go slow," she said.

I slowly eased my cock into her ass, stopping once I got the head in. Her ass was incredibly tight, but I could already feel her relaxing, just like with my thumb. I grabbed her by the hips and started to push more of my cock into her. "Goddamn it! You feel so fuckin' huge!" she screamed.

"Am I going too fast?" I asked.

"No... you're doing good... you're just big," Chevy said, between ragged breaths.

I kept easing my cock into her, as slow as I could go. I got about halfway when she asked me to stop. "How much more is there?" she asked.

"Not much," I told her.

"Ok, spit on your cock," she said, "then ease it into me a little faster. Just get it over with."

I did what she told me. First, I lubed my dick with more spit. Then I got a firm grip on her hips and pushed my dick into her, faster than she probably intended. "That's it," I told her, "I'm all the way in."

"Ok, good, give me a second," she said.

"The feel of her ass tightening and loosening around my cock felt great. It took closer to a minute, maybe two, but she finally relaxed. She pushed back on me and wiggled her ass a little. "I'm good now," she said, "go ahead and fuck me."

That was all I needed to hear. I started to fuck Chevy's ass slow, not going too deep at first. I was enjoying watching my cock slide in and out of her tight, little asshole. I wanted to keep a nice slow pace so I didn't cum too quick. "Are you going to fuck me or tease me?" Chevy asked, then pushed back on me hard, taking all my cock into her ass again.

She threw my rhythm off by pushing back on me. I had to regain my balance to get a better grip on her hips. Once I was steady, I decided to give her what she wanted. I began fucking her a little faster. This time I was fucking her deep, sliding my whole cock into her ass, then pulling back out until I almost came out of her. With each stroke, I pushed into her a little more forcefully. Now she was getting into it, moaning with every stroke. "I want you to cum in my ass," she moaned.

I was already on edge, and I was trying not to cum too quick. I was enjoying watching my throbbing prick fuck Chevy's tight asshole. I sped up, fucking her even harder and faster. It didn't take much of that before I felt myself getting ready to cum. I slammed my cock into her ass one last time, causing her to gasp. Then I reached up and grabbed her tits, squeezing them hard and pulling her back to me, away from the wall. Chevy's ass tightened around my throbbing fucker, and I shot my load as deep into her ass.

No sooner than my dick had stopped pumping cum into her, she wiggled her ass and slowly pulled herself off my cock. For the moment, I couldn't move. Chevy turned around and kissed me. "That was fucking great," she said, pulling away from my lips, "I almost came myself. Now, let's get you cleaned up so we can fuck in your bed."

"That was fucking amazing," I said.

Chevy grabbed a loofah, and some body wash. She got the loofah soapy and then washed me off, starting at my chest. Chevy took her time, washing my arms and underarms and my stomach. Then she had me turn around. Chevy started washing my back. Slowly she worked her way down my body, going over my ass cheeks, then down each leg. After washing each of my feet, she had me turn around again. She was still squatting down on her haunches. Now she started washing my dick and balls. Once my balls were nice and soapy, she ran the loofah back between my ass cheeks. I was a little shocked, and she laughed at my reaction. "Ok," she said, "now rinse off while I wash," then she handed me the loofah, "I'm guessing this pink one is Camie's?"

"Yeah."

I started rinsing the soap off myself with my back to Chevy. All she had managed to wash when I turned around were her huge tits. After a couple of seconds, she started laughing, then started washing the rest of her body. I stood there watching. She loved the attention.

After she washed off and rinsed the soap off herself, we got out of the shower and quickly dried off. There was no reason to get dressed. Chevy grabbed my hand and led me to my bedroom. When we got to the bedroom, Chevy got on the bed on all fours, doggy-style. Her ass was in the air. She wiggled it, looking back over her shoulder at me. I just stood there watching, a few feet from the bed, stroking my now hard cock. She had moved a hand to her pussy and was using two fingers to spread her pussy lips apart. "Don't be scared to come fuck me," she said, accentuating "fuck."