Dorm Room Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cumming in Chevy's pussy again felt amazing. She arched her back, pushing her pussy down on me as hard as she could. I emptied four good pumps into her. After that, we both relaxed into a sweaty pile. Chevy sat up a little, looked down at Camie, and asked, "You wanna eat my creampie, bitch?"

"You know I do," Camie said, moving to lay down beside us.

When Camie had laid down, Chevy got up, easing herself off my cock, which was now going limp. Chevy carefully moved over Camie and sat on her face, grinding her pussy onto Camie's mouth. Camie started moaning and put her hands on Chevy's hips, and Chevy leaned forward and started eating Camie's pussy too. I laid back and grabbed a joint to smoke as I watched my girlfriend 69 her girlfriend, eating my cum out of her cunt. I just laid there, smoking a joint and enjoying the show. I was too sore and too empty to care if I'd fuck either one of them again for the rest of the weekend.