Dorm Threesome

Story Info
First Time Threesome in Collge Dorm.
1.1k words
3.55
4.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lived in a single dorm in college while my girlfriend at the time was attending a nearby college. My girlfriend Lisa was a freshman that year, a year younger than me. She is beautiful, about 5'7" with beautiful full 36D breasts with large pink areolas and hard nipples when she was aroused, beautiful hips, and since this was the early 1980s a nice full light brown bush that matched her hair.

Lisa and I had been together for four years and for as young as we were, we were very experienced sexually. We had often discussed fantasies and one of the main fantasies we had was to have a threesome with a guy with a large cock. She was very turned on by huge cocks after seeing some porn that featured a model with a huge penis.

That day was a late spring day in a northern state, warm and bright, and after a long winter, it felt like liberation. Lisa had to travel with her college band for a jazz concert and was gone for most of Saturday. While she was gone, a friend of mine from high school and I got together and we spent the evening bar hopping the various college bars around the dorm block. We had to head back to my dorm around midnight because Lisa was going to meet me there when she got back from the concert and spend the night.

So we got back to the dorm and had another drink or two from the vodka I had in my room. Lisa got there around 12:30 am and came up to the room. Now, the fact is that Lisa had been attracted to my friend for quite some time, including making out with him once in high school which was in some ways a prelude to this night. When she got to my room my friend was lying in my bed, a bit tired from a night out drinking.

Lisa and I talked a bit about the day, then somehow we got to the subject of our fantasy. We started to get a bit excited about actually turning the fantasy into reality. So we decided on a plan. I was going to leave the room for a while and then come back in 10-15 minutes. Lisa was wearing a pink tank top and jeans, but before I left I removed her bra, leaving her breasts accessible. I looked back as I left and her nipples were so erect underneath the light fabric.

I could not believe that we were actually doing this. My adrenalin was pumping so much I could feel the nervousness in the pit of my stomach. My girlfriend was in a room with another man. The minutes seemed like hours. I walked to the bathroom. I went down to the lobby to check my dorm mailbox. I went back to my floor, but then down to the lobby again. The entire time the sexual tension was unbearable as I imagined what they were doing in the room.

I finally went back up the elevator to my floor, walked past my door once, and then back. I used my key (we still had physical keys in those days) and stepped into my room. I could see my bed from the door. My friend was lying on the bed with the tip of his cock sticking out of his pants meaning she obviously took him in her mouth while I was gone. Lisa was kneeling on the floor, her tank top off and breasts exposed, and she was in the motion of taking off his shirt.

I went around the bed and wrapped my arms around my topless girlfriend. I think my friend was a bit shocked that I returned to the room, he wasn't privy to our planning. But Lisa said to him "This is my fantasy", and went down on his exposed penis with her mouth. When she did this, I found that her jeans were unbuttoned so I easily removed them and then slid her panties off her hips exposing her pussy which was wet from what was obviously some fingering before I entered the room. I started to eat her pussy while she sucked my friend's cock. Now I don't want to brag, but I am a tremendous pussy eater, even back then. It did not take long for her to explode in an orgasm even though I was a bit distracted with my task trying to watch her with his cock in her mouth.

After a while, it was really hard to keep track of elapsed time in these moments, so we switched places. She took my cock in her mouth and my friend entered her from behind. Now, when Lisa's ass is folded over in doggy style it is one incredible site. She was taking two cocks and was loving it with every thrust and suck. Normally, when we had sex in the dorm we tried to muffle her moans a bit since she is very loud during sex. But that night the only thing that muffled her noises was a cock in her mouth.

I have no clue how long we were in this position, but eventually, my friend ejaculated into Lisa's pussy, taking her deep with his final stroke. Lisa could feel every drop flow into her. I think my friend was now a bit worried so he almost immediately got dressed and left, leaving Lisa and me together. When he left, I put her on my bed and kissed around her pussy. It had a totally different smell that wasn't just different because she had a full load of cum in her pussy. Her opening was wet and sticky, and I put two of my fingers inside her which made her shake and moan. I then slid my hard cock into her and replaced his cum inside her with mine.

After I came, we had some hot discussions of the night. She told me that when I left she went over to him and woke him up. He noticed right away she did not have her bra on, and they started to kiss and he touched her tits and hard, hard nipples. Then she opened his jeans and started sucking on his cock. His cock was about the same length as mine, six inches, but was a bit thicker. While sucking him, he removed her tank top and had full access to her breasts. She wanted to get his clothes off but was just taking his shirt off when I returned.

This was the first of several encounters with my friend and others.