The Cock and Tail Waitress 1

Story Info
Not a typical post-college first job.
2.2k words
3.87
7.4k
17
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
267 Followers

My 24-year-old wife Cindy is a cocktail waitress at a local sports bar. She has a degree in business administration, so she could be doing a lot of other things. Her parents constantly complain that she is wasting her education, which, as they frequently point out, they paid for. She loves the job and the people she meets. Entry level management didn't pay nearly as well as the tips she makes, especially when there is a big game on tv, and the home team is winning.

Cindy has a fabulous body. She stands five feet seven inches tall, weighs 117 pounds, and tapes in at 37D-24-35. Her breasts are full and firm. She seldom wears a bra, and she really doesn't need one. Her waist-length blonde hair hangs straight down her back. A man could drown in her deep blue eyes. I have never once seen her without a smile, even when she's asleep.

Her work clothes consist of a tight mini-dress which hugs her like a second skin and a pair of high heeled shoes. The neckline plunges to display her cleavage, and the hemline barely covers her bottom. Being on her feet eight hours a night keeps her in shape. Guys hit on her every night, but she shows them her wedding band and laughs. "Sorry, you're too late. I'm already taken." At least that's what she does when I'm in the bar. Occasionally someone will pat her butt. She usually wiggles it in a circle then trots off. The attention seems to turn her on. I can generally tell when she's dealt with a lot of handsy guys as she is even more eager to get home and into bed than on slow nights. Her tips are usually higher too.

I have a nine to five, Monday to Friday, desk job as an accountant. Cindy works four to midnight Tuesday to Saturday. Many nights I'm asleep when she gets home. We try to make the most of Sunday, our one day off a week together. Monday is our weekly dinner date.

Until Cindy started working at the bar, our sex lives were fantastic. We wound up in bed on our first date. Neither of us was a virgin, but we agree that night was the beginning of the best sex either of us had ever had. Every night since then we ended in bed together. She moved in with me three months after we met, and we were married six months later.

She tried a junior management position in a retail chain, but the pay was pathetic, and the hours were very long, usually fifty to sixty hours a week on salary, which meant no overtime. One of her employees told her about the bar. Cindy agreed to try working on Saturday nights to bring in some extra cash. She made as much in tips the first night as she did in a week on her day job. She hasn't looked back at management once. I tried bartending for a week, but I couldn't hack it. The tips for a man don't compare with a woman's. I had a lot of trouble dealing with drunks. Even after I got a couple raises, she still brought in sixty-five per cent of our combined income. After a long discussion, we decided that she should continue at the bar until we had saved enough to buy a house that we could afford on my income alone; then she would retire and become a stay-at-home mom. This was two years ago.

Like other men, I often fantasized about watching my wife fuck other men. We talked about it, but we never got past talking. We tacitly agreed it should remain a fantasy. When we watched porno moves, I would mentally paste her face on the bodies of the women. She admitted doing the same with the men and my image.

Last summer when we were on vacation, we played at picking each other up in a bar and going back to our motel room for a wild fuck pretending to be strangers. To spice up the fun, she didn't wear any underwear, not even her panties or a thong. The skirt and blouse she wore were similar to the one she wore at work, except it wasn't quite as tight around the hips. It was more like a tennis outfit with a pleated skirt and a plunging neckline.

She went in first. I followed five minutes later and took a table where I could watch her flirt with other men. She sat on a bar stool with her legs crossed. The side of her skirt hitched up to reveal she wasn't wearing any underwear, maybe a G-string at most. When she uncrossed her legs, her shaved pussy lips glistened with her juices. She let the man she was talking to run his hand up under her skirt to play with her shaved pussy for a minute. Her pert nipples strained against her blouse showed she was getting hot. Then she took his hand away from her pussy, kissed him on the cheek, picked up her drink, came to my table, and sat down. The guy stared at us openmouthed as she clamped her mouth to mine, and I ran my hand slowly up her thigh. Her breathing was deep and heavy as my hand went under her skirt to her wet open slit. Cindy's eyes locked on the guy's she had left at the bar for an instant. She whispered we should go to our car for a quickie. I downed the last inch of my beer and led her outside.

We got into the back seat and locked the doors. We made out like two teenagers at an old drive-in movie theater. I unbuttoned her shirt while I gently kissed her neck and collar bone. Her hand was my neck as I continued my kisses between her boobs. I pulled the blouse from the waist of her skirt exposing both breasts. The tip of my tongue circled each rigid nipple in turn making them become even harder. My cock strained to be free from my pants. I hadn't worn any underwear either. I felt my trousers becoming wet from pre-cum. Cindy pushed me back far enough to open my fly and release my dick from its prison. With the practice that comes from a year of marriage, she engulfed my meat in her throat. I unbuckled my belt and unhooked my pants' waistband. As I raised my hips, she pulled my trousers down to my ankles. My hands kneaded her breasts as she continued to suck my boner.

Just before I was about to explode in her mouth, her lips released me. She lay back on the seat with one leg dangling on the floor and propping the other foot on the door handle with her skirt hiked up to her waist. I buried my face in her pussy and licked the folds around her clit. Her breathing became heavy and rasping as her body shuddered and her thighs gripped my head. I kept my tongue moving to prolong her orgasm. When her leg clamp relaxed, I moved up to mount her. I looked down as she took my dick in hand to lead me to her entrance. As I slid into her, I looked up and saw the side window was fogged over. I thought I saw the silhouette of someone outside. I was so aroused and hot that I couldn't be sure if I was right. I didn't care at that moment. All my thoughts were center on fucking Cindy's blazing tunnel. Our mouths locked together as we thrust against each other. My nuts tightened in preparation for firing my load into her womb. My muscles grew tighter and tighter as her breathing turned to sharp gasps. I shot wads of my hot cum into her contracting pussy, and we both screamed in the ultimate pleasure of pleasures.

After my last wad was fired and my hearing returned, I heard whistles and applause outside the car. I looked around and saw a crowd of people, men and women, peering through the windows at us. Cindy was smiling with contentment. She took my head in her hands and drew my lips down to hers. When our lips parted, I said, "Now what do we do?"

"I don't know," she said. "Take our bows? We certainly don't have anything to hide at this point."

"What if they want an encore?"

"Can you do it?"

"I don't know. Suddenly I feel self-conscious."

"You've said many times you'd like to watch me fuck another man. I'm sure I could find a volunteer out there."

"I don't doubt it a bit. Right now I'd like to take you back to our room and fuck you raw."

She tightened her pussy muscles. My shriveling cock began to grow again. I moved my hips, and my dick got harder. "What's wrong with right here?" I heard some female voices outside. I became aroused again. "Let's do it like they do in the dirty movies. Shoot your cum outside my pussy."

"That'll stain your skirt."

"It's washable."

I started moving slowly inside her box. Cindy continued to work her pussy muscles to make me harder and harder. I increased my pace. Her hips began moving in unison with mine. I moved my butt in a circle to increase the friction. In a couple minutes, our breathing was coming raggedly and rapid as we approached our second climax. As my loins tightened, she whispered, "Quick, pull out."

I yanked my pecker out just in time for my first wad to fly to her belly. The second landed just short of her tits. She rubbed the cum on her belly and breasts, then licked her hand as the audience went wild. Men and women were both yelling they wanted to get into the car. Several men and a few women waved money at us. "You could have your fantasy and pay for the trip at the same time," Cindy said.

"I don't have the energy to cum again."

"I do," she said with a mischievous grin.

I thought for a moment. "Okay." I pulled my pants up. "Which one do you want?"

She looked around and spotted the man she played with in the bar. He had a hundred dollars in his hand. "I'll start with that one," she said pointing to him.

I unlocked the door and stepped out closing the door behind me. I pointed to the man and beckoned him to come over. "She wants you first," I said. He started to put his money in his pocket. "I'll take care of that." He looked at me with a puzzled expression, then handed me the cash. He opened his fly and pulled his cock out as I held the door open for him. The crowd cheered as he mounted her without bothering to unbuckle his belt or pull his pants down. His ass bounced like a rabbit's as he fucked her without any preliminaries. Another man thrusted his hundred dollars into my hand as the first one into her cunt. They changed places and number two got off in her in a couple minutes. I couldn't see her face, but I could hear her labored breathing.

A line of men had formed around the car. Those who were waiting their turn watched the ones in front of them through the windows. Each one had his hard cock out and his money ready when his turn came. My own manhood had gotten stiff again as I watched a huge puddle of semen build under her hips on the seat. I looked around and saw a woman leaning on the hood being fucked from behind. She was holding a wad of cash as her partner banged away in her. Why not, I thought. Cindy wasn't going to be able to take on the whole mob alone.

Suddenly the crowd was gone, and we were alone. Cindy sat up gingerly and got out. Cum flowed out of her pussy. She pressed me against the car and gave me a deep kiss. She shoved her crotch against my boner. Immediately I climaxed in my pants. My gasping sent her into the throes of her own orgasm. "How much did we make?" she asked when she caught her breath.

I took the money from my pocket and counted it. "You made $2,200," I said. "I didn't have time to do anything but collect the money."

She rubbed my shrinking cock through my wet pants. "I see you enjoyed the show."

"I didn't get a chance to make a pass at you inside. Should we go someplace else and try it again?"

She laughed. "We' should go to our room and clean up. I can't believe I did twenty-two men in about an hour."

'Twenty-three," I corrected her.

"Huh? A hundred each would be twenty-two."

"Don't I count?"

"Of course you do. Since you came twice before we started and again just now, the total really is twenty-five."

Back at the motel, Cindy showered first. When I finished mine, she was already asleep. I put clean pants on, filled the ice bucket with warm water, got soap and towels, and went out to clean up the back seat of the car.

HotJim
HotJim
267 Followers