All Comments on 'Dormant Desires Pt. 03'

by becca20S

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I trust you will continue sharing, Becca's sexual virginal exploits both planned and spontaneous.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! I hope you will rethink your premise that it can never be as good and follow up with further adventures.

OttofiveOttofive10 months ago

Had a great time and I wasn't even there. Your constant self-reflection of your interactions was very satisfactory and pleasing to me. Thanks

diablo_dcdiablo_dc10 months ago

You have definitely written a one of a kind story here Becca. And you wrote it well. I really appreciate good writing and a good story, both erotic and main stream. I hope we get to see more from you. Thanks.

amoroneamorone10 months ago

That was an amazing story. Superb storyline and description. I simply loved it. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good finish, but, obviously not a word of it is true ;).

KiwigiverKiwigiver9 months ago

Great story. As a "mature" man I usually enjoy olderman/younger women stories but you had m from the first paragraph. That it was from your own experience just makes it so much hotter!!!

Looking forward to your future efforts.

gillsfan1973gillsfan19739 months ago

That was a phenomenal story, well done I absolutely loved it

vesperumvesperum8 months ago

A great finale! Very well done. Looking forward to more of your work.

ruralrandyruralrandy3 months ago

Great series. Well written and certainly appeared believable enough to be true. Although a 4 man train is a bit extreme for reality, it is a heck of a way to break a sex drought. Love the thought of a female who likes sex enough to make something like this happen. Also, everyone in the story had a good time, no one was coerced or treated badly. Just enough kink to be exciting. Look forward to reading your other works.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I would love to see more of her and these stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous