Dormant Passions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was amazed at her recollection of every detail. Even more, I was excited by her candidness around the most delicately private and intimate descriptions. That wasn't how I knew her! "You know when I followed you upstairs I had a maddeningly erotic view of your super sexy bum in those apple green satin pyjamas. It would've been impossible to leave you without..."

"Green? They were baby blue, I thought."

"No, no, no. I am sure they were green. Gosh! How can I forget. The material was riding your crevices. And I noticed there were no panties."

"Yes," She blushed, with a tinge of sunset orange, "I had no plans of going out." She looked at me intently with a naughty smile. "You liked my butt a lot, didn't you?"

"Prize winning. You would have heard compliments from other too, I am sure. I know many of my male friends used to say that Fay's arse was better than Kim Kardashians' or Jennifer Lopez's."

"Oh my god! Garbage! Kardashian wasn't even around then. And when you forced my pyjamas down that night, you turned me around to look at my butt and ignored everything else. I remember being very surprised. Girls used to tell me that boys like to see their boobs and down there, you know, and may be touch and feel their butts and then, maybe incidentally look. Though this was my first experience that night, what happened was contrary to what I knew."

"Then do you remember what you said? 'No! I can't do this!', and you almost cried."

"Yes, I was confused. I was innocent and I was aroused. I liked you. You were my closest friend. And you were sad and you wanted me. But I couldn't do it."

What transpired thereafter was memorable for me even though not the perfect outcome. I had no idea how she felt. I had taken off her top and her bra and kissed her bare boobs and sucked on her nipples, perhaps clumsily, while she lay there letting me do it. I remember her deep breathing, though. Her pyjamas were below her butt but still covered her pussy. I remember pulling them down and looking at her shaved pubes. Her hands came down and covered herself. She said something like 'Please' that meant a shy refusal. She half sat and pulled me up. I think she was worried that I was going to eat her. She asked me to lie on her which I happily did. Now my erect cock was on her tummy and involuntary muscles made my pelvis rub against her. She did nothing to stop me. She just lay there like some nervous peasant virgin with societally choked carnal feelings. I asked her if she ever masturbated and she denied it vehemently with her palm across her face. Soon I hoisted my self and asked her to part her thighs. She freaked out thinking I wanted to enter her. I said I was going to put it between her thighs. I did that and she brought her legs together and clutched me tightly. Her hands were still covering herself. I started moving and I was about to cum when I stopped to hold back.

"What happened?" She gaped with perplexed and innocent eyes. Then she did it. She reached down and touched and then held my cock. It was with extreme thrill of her first touch that I jerked but she withdrew suddenly thinking she hurt me. When I told her she hadn't, she reached down again, very slowly and gingerly pulled my hard and erect dick upwards to lie along her slit pointing upwards. She asked me to continue and then I had cum copiously making a mess on her lower tummy.

I reminded her of the details and she seemed to have retained all of them. "You know though that night was a bit perplexing for me as I was to be married soon to another man, it was very educative; like I touched an erect penis for the first time and you had ejaculated on me. It was fascinating to feel the warm semen on me, the peculiar stickiness that somehow evoked extreme intimacy and familiarity. Nice."

"Did your husband ever know?"

"No, never. He wouldn't have handled it well, I knew." She thought for a while. "Are you thrilled to talk about it now? I mean aroused?"

I nodded.

"Me too!" She hugged me. "Are you hard?"

"Yep!"

"Can I feel you? Gosh!" She covered her mouth. "Am I being a slut?"

"No, not at all." I was hoping she won't change her mind.

The setting sun was painting rows of blobs of orange on the lake and it was getting to be the dark gray of dusk. "We are behaving like teenagers, yeah?" She laughed.

"It's nice to feel young." I reassured her.

She leaned again towards me and laid her left hand on my thigh and tantalizingly moved crotch wards. She looked for a facial reaction and got none but me staring at the sunset. She reached her target and very gently defined the edges of my stiff organ with thumb and index. There was the unwelcome resistance of the thick denim. She went up and down a couple of times when I looked at her. She smiled. She had emboldened herself much more than I could have imagined.

"Yours being the first adult thing I touched, I mean sexually, it was fascinating; the texture of the skin, it's smoothness and the hardness. It was man power all the way. But I never saw it." She laughed.

"What can I say. You were very shy and scared that I might violate you. But I enjoyed that little session. Was it good for you? I mean you pulled me upwards for some reason. Was it..."

"I was worried you might soil my sheets and my mom might notice. But actually, I wanted you to rub the business part of my..., you know." She was still very slowly walking my length with minimal pressure. "I have never done that before or after. Have you?"

"No. But it is a good alternative." I enjoyed her touching with a deep sigh of satisfaction. "Did you cum?"

"No, I don't think so." She looked down at her hand. "Is it nice? Me doing this?"

"Awfully nice, sweetie. I could go on all night!"

"Doing only this?" She giggled and that got me to another level of excitement. She was actually inviting me for something more. "So, tell me," she began, "were you seeing someone? I mean after Liza passed?"

"No. It's been only a few months. How about you? It's ten years, isn't it?" I took a deep breath of appreciation of her handiwork.

"Not really." She mumbled slowly, then quickly added: "I'll tell you about that later." A slight tinge of jealousy swept through me. As if I had a right to her somehow, simply because I shared a childhood friendship. "Shall we pick up something to eat, drink?"

"Yes, I think we should, but before that..." I held her hand on my crotch and pressed it hard against me and gave myself some vigorous rubbing.

"Wow!" She put her right hand on my shoulder and without looking at me she asked: "Do you like to touch me? I think I am wet."

I turned towards her and wondered why my brain hadn't pressured me to do that. "Of course. I haven't seen you or touched you either. You shielded yourself from me."

"No, on second thoughts, we'll wait, I think." She held an open-faced palm of negation. She swung her knees away from me. "It needs to be done better; in a better setting."

Whatever that meant, I started the car and planned to pick up some soda and a bite. She withdrew her hand from my cock as we drove out to the little stall by the beach.

"Mexican, Italian or Indian?" I asked. She wanted pizza and I ordered one with two cans of coke and drove back to the hotel. That was the most erotic conversation I had ever had!

At the reception, I told the girl that the lady would be staying with me and she should be included for the breakfast. She gave Fay that look that one would give a woman that stays overnight without any luggage.

We went quickly up to the third-floor room and as soon as the door was shut Fay grabbed hold of me and kissed me full and passionately on my lips. Her arms were around my neck and then slipped down to my waist and eventually to my butt and she was doing exactly what I did to her 'that night'. She even ground her pelvis over my swelling manhood area, lifted one leg off the ground, wrapped a knee around my waist but I was actually unreactive due to a pleasant shock.

"I want to see you." She declared and started unbuckling me. When she was unbuttoning, unzipping and peeling off my garments, her act of sexual boldness got to my man brain and the power flowed into my organ to engorge it to its limits. I was fully nude before Fay even took off a stitch. "You have a beautiful body; hard and muscular. I love it!" Then she looked down at my erect penis. "It's beautifully pink." She exclaimed. "And I love that skin. Boy, I like that uncut look. Natural is always beautiful." Her right hand reached out with a caring touch of two fingers. I jerked with an intake of breadth and she reminded me of a similar reaction 'that night'. This was a new scene for me. Never been completely nude in front of a fully dressed woman ministering unto me. Her inspection of my penis was clinical. She was a nurse after all. Her face got serious as she browsed every inch of my length, humming and mumbling sounds of muffled exclamation. She drew my skin back, touched my wet knob, gently fondled my balls, and lovingly ran her finger tips through my bush at the base. She lifted the shaft completely to study the underside and even elevated my scrotum to view my hairy perineum.

She looked up when I chuckled. "What?" She demanded to know.

"No. I am just fascinated by your visual examination. Never had that done before."

"You are actually beautiful. Very beautiful. Never thought man junk was nice to look at but it certainly can be. The skin, the foreskin is cute. It covers that fiery, shiny tip. You are quite thick as well." She held me again and drew back the skin as far as possible. "Honestly I never realized this before. And Rauf was very matter of fact. He would just go directly and get the job done, bang and he's spent."

I simply looked at her as she now placed both palms on the front of my thighs on ether side and moved them upwards to my abdomen. Her puffed lips were so close to my cock. I couldn't help but hope.

Then she looked at me and stood up. My heart sank. "We didn't even turn off the lights." she observed.

"I want them on. I want to see you real good. Remember you blocked my view with your hands." I recapped to her.

"Yeah. I was shy and unexposed then." We kissed again. I manipulated her to the edge of the bed and onto it. We flopped on the springy mattress like honeymooners. "Please be gentle. It's been a while..."

That didn't need an affirmation. We were in each other's arms and sealed in a long-haul kiss. That may have lasted over three minutes, I thought. My hands went down to my favourite destination, her butt. I hadn't been there except in my memories and I was simply over the moon when my fingers went over the supple flesh of those glorious globes. Through that red skirt I felt its smoothness and confirmed that after almost twenty years, she hadn't lost that delicate softness to firmness blended ratio that exudes extreme desirability. "Oh my god! What a heavenly ass. Oh, lord!" I panted.

She was also still breathless when she asked: "What is it that makes it so? I mean what do you like about it?"

"I don't know how to say it. The size and voluptuousness; the feel; the smoothness and softness; and knowing," I moved my fingers down her crevice close to her pussy, "that my treasure is somewhere down there."

She giggled. She held my gaze again. "Did you make love, I mean have sex with anybody else?"

"We'll share stories and compare notes later. Let's fuck now."

"What about the pizza? I am starving."

"You will have something else to eat." She laughed nervously, I thought. I started unbuttoning her loose top.

"OK. As you say. Let's fuck!" That was the first time I heard her talking dirty. I was even more excited to devour her; more aroused than I could ever remember; an overpowering feeling of sexual warmth engulfed me as I was about to consummate something that was in my wish list for more than two decades!

She lay down and let me do what I did. It was almost like 'that night' when she was a picture of absolute submission. This was different, though. She was actively passive in transferring carnal energy to my senses. I removed her top and she helped me with it. She wore a modest black bra that enhanced her breast contour. Her crimson skirt had a side zip that was easy. The lacey white panties came into view. I glanced up and down her torso and found that nothing much had changed. Of course, a cute little bulge had developed over her lower abdomen that also had stretch marks of pregnancy.

"How is it? Do you like it?"

"Of course, I do. You are magnificent!" I placed a palm on her belly and played with her naval.

"Aren't you going to see your most favourite part?" She turned and lay on her tummy. Her ass stuck out with its great curves encased in the old fashioned but tight panties.

"Don't you like thongs?"

"No, they are too uncomfortable. They kind of ride inside you bum and I don't like that."

"You know what," I said thoughtfully. "I think I need to see what I have not seen before. Turn over."

She turned over with a coy smile. "Why don't you turn off the lights?"

"No!" I was jocularly loud

"Oh gosh!" She hooked her thumbs under the elastic waist band and hesitated. "I feel you will be disappointed. It's not nice."

"I am going to rip them off." I threatened with mocked anger.

With one quick swipe she had them off and I saw her beautiful core. She clamped her thighs together but when I moved downwards her, her knees slowly separated and fell totally apart when I was close to her groin.

What a beautiful sight!

Whatever it is that draws us men to visually gobble up this spectacle, this was really super special. Between her creamy thighs and below her lower abdomen was this approximately triangular area of the core of womanhood. Unlike when I saw her before her marriage, she was not shaved now. That shape of pubic hair distribution was the 'inverted keyhole' shape which was my own designated nomenclature. The hair density was more along her slit that was defined by fleshy lips guarding the two leafy inner lips that traveled up to meet under a beautifully dormant clitoris. As my face got closer I got that unmistakable and stimulating aroma of the female sex.

"I am dying of shame!" I heard her say. That needed no rejoinder. When I was sufficiently close, I slipped out my tongue and touched her right in the middle. She flinched with a moan. I continued to paint flicks of my eager tongue up and down her slit until she was in continuous groan mode. She brought her hands down and parted her lips for me. Now I could see her anatomy so clearly. I changed my licking to either side of her slit and then touched her clit gently and briefly before I fluttered down again. I repeated this and each time I hit her nubbin of pleasure, her hips jerked with joy with an exacerbated voicing of happiness. I couldn't stop.

The sheer proximity to her intimate parts, the sacred scent of feminineness and the salty taste of her girl juice was so intensely stimulating. If there was a stage of super excited erection, this was it. Her panting, moans and hisses egged me on.

"Oh god!" she groaned, "Do it to me. Come inside. Ravage me. Take me and finish me off! Please!"

I had other duties to perform. I hadn't made move to her lovely boobs. They lay there like neglected mounds of sweetness to be kissed. I went up to them and took them one by one. They were deliciously soft and the nipple was pointed and firm belying her age. There wasn't much change in her for almost twenty years. I told her.

She smiled looking down at my lips on her. "They are your second best, no? You like ass."

"All of you is wonderful. The butt is what is appreciated with clothes on the most, you see."

"Hmm..." She seemed to agree. "Oh lovely. You are such an expert with your tongue! Ooh!" She arched her back and wriggled as she enjoyed my actions. She added: "All the women in porn show their boobs first, then ass and finally pussy. Your order of preference is different."

Encouraged by her words and also her bodily responses, I intensified by love making. I wasn't the young man I was 'that night'. I had experience, albeit mostly with one woman. I used all my learnt skill and biological instincts of exciting a woman by working on her breasts to the fullest extent. She responded so positively, that she even reached down to hold my cock and give it some fierce stroking. I moaned in pleasure, releasing her nipple but playing with it with thumbs and forefingers of both hands.

"You know what." She panted. "I lied that night. I used to masturbate and I often thought of you!"

That was a stunning confession. It elevated my desire even more. "Wow! And I always thought of you when I jerked off. Especially in the last eight months when I was alone." I moved up over her. "I want to do it now. What I missed for a long, long time. Take me in, Fay, please. Guide me in."

She still held my organ as I felt her thighs going apart and her hips flexed, rolling her sex upwards and open to me. She gently tugged on me and let me go in inch by inch, resisting a quick plunge. She may have been tight due to disuse.

"Please be gentle and go slow. Please? I haven't done it for sometime." Her pleading was not only genuine sounding for me. It was music to my ears to know that she was not taken by anyone else. When I reached the full length of her love tunnel and our pubic bones met, I lay on her with a deep sigh of accomplishment followed by a full inbreath of absolute joy.

What a feeling!

I had to engrave this moment in my mind forever. I sharp focussed my tactile senses to every part of my body that touched her. My cheek rubbed against hers. I listened to her panting breath; the warm air swishing past my ear. My arms were around her and my hands were flat against the back of her shoulders. Hers were around my naked waist; her fingers drawing delectable circles there, tickling and stimulating. Now one of them moved to my butt and ran down my cleft that provoked a happy jerk. My chest felt her flattened boobs. I wished my torso had the kind of touch sensation acumen my fingertips had. Her flexed thighs touched my sides and I needed to touch them and I sent one hand down to feel the soft smoothness of her legs, knees and thighs. Her bent buttocks lost its curvaceous protrusions but not its silken feel. My pubes felt hers and the curls that were entwined there could be imagined with hormone exaggerated senses. Yet the core of the present connection was my cock deep in her cunt. The length of me was segmented in my brain to little bits, and I could imagine by intense focus, what each of these mini pieces were feeling. The softness of her insides and the amazing grip that gloved me to hold with so much of undeclared oneness was spiritually awakening. I felt my tip touch something like her cervix, a semi hard protrusion that was the mouth to her uterus.

"Do it!" She pleaded, no, commanded. "What are you waiting for. Fuck!" To demonstrate her impatience, she moved under me to initiate the first stroke. So, I began.

My first outward move got me almost completely out and then the in stroke was so slow it took perhaps twelve or fifteen seconds. She moaned her husky appreciation. I did the same again and again.

"Oh, that's what I wanted. Just that, oh god! You simply fill me up. Your thickness is awesome. Darling Randy, you are a fucking expert!" She giggled at the play of words.

I realized that she wanted me to be gentle and my super slow movement was what she needed to experience the best kind of intimacy. She claimed that she had not had sex for a while and needed to be run in like a new engine. I also did that because it certainly enhanced my own personal enjoyment of consummating my love making. I went at this pace for may be fifteen minutes before very gradually heating it up by gaining momentum.