Dormant Passions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh lord, I think I am too! You are such a wonderful woman."

I turned over and brought her down with me. Desire to take her again in our heightened state of excitement and prolonged foreplay consumed me. I was over her and I aligned myself to enter her when she stopped me.

"Wait. You know what? Do you mind if I suck you? I want to do that now."

Why would I object to that? I lay on my back and let her make love to my cock with extreme craving; not the technique of a pro but the sincere sense of giving pleasure that emerges from love. She sucked and she licked and ran her lips over my length, while her fingers stroked my base and played with my balls. I was seriously ready to explode. I patted her head and she looked up at me with those pouting sexy lips.

"Rauf never allowed me to do that to him a few months after marriage. He was very religious and his scriptures forbade fellatio and cunnilingus." She went back to work while I mulled over what she told me. Again, she was taking me to the edge and while moaning I told her I was going to cum.

I moved over again to enter her but she was not lying down.

"He only did missionary position to me. I want to do everything else. Please!"

"Wow! OK. Where do we start?"

"Let me ride you first. Cowgirl!"

She squatted over me aligned her beautiful pussy over my throbbing manhood and quite easily slipped me. It was the same awesome sensation when I was in her. I let that feeling flow through my veins, when she adjusted her posture for stroking me. She held my hands for support and went for it. She voiced some nice sounds with every stroke as her butt slapped my thighs with a soft 'thwack'. Soon she turned around to go reverse cowgirl and just when I was thinking that she was giving me the classic porn full treatment she groaned in desire and said that I may have hit her G spot. All these sensory, auditory and visual stimuli get to you and I was near the cliff again. I told her. She disengaged with a victorious smile.

"Can you doggy me?" It was almost an order and I complied. She bent herself over and I saw my enticing target. It was flanked by furry out lips and pinkish brown inner folds. The shiny wet girl receptacle waited.

"I couldn't do this with Liza. She was too tall. She was almost my height and I am five-nine. Even if she splayed her thighs to lower herself, when I went in it was uncomfortable for us both. So, we settled for something else. But this is beautiful!"

"Come on. Do it. Hurry up. I can't wait!"

"If you had showed me this pose 'that night' I would have forcibly violated you." I got ready to enter her.

"No, you wouldn't have. I was a virgin, remember?" I was at her entrance and edging my way in. "OK, keep going sweetie. You are doing fine."

Again, when I reached maximum length, that incredible feeling of being inside a woman you love grasped me and sent me to another world. Fay didn't even wait for me. She started moving her hips to effect delightful strokes. For someone that did none of this regularly, she surprised me. I sighed with pleasure. I couldn't stay still and get stroked. My maleness manufactured some strokes with synchrony. It was quite remarkable that we could work together to pleasure ourselves with so little practice. It was like we were made for each other. I told her and she agreed.

"Your cock simply fits my pussy perfectly. I like this size!" She dropped her shoulders to the bed taking the weight off her elbows. Somehow that gave me more space for deeper penetration. When I hit the peek, she cried out in joy. Every subsequent stroke took me higher and higher and I was simply floating with a new kind of experience. The climax was eminent and cried out my impending explosion. "Oh, my god. Me too! Just keep doing it. Do it. Do it!" She grunted and groaned and pushed herself onto me and I couldn't hold back anymore.

With a huge grunt of satisfaction, I announced my cumming and she reciprocated in bodily jerks as she felt my expansions and expulsion of creamy hot love juice. I went beyond what was left in me, until it started to hurt, when I stopped and fell sideways onto the bed.

Fay grabbed some tissues to wipe herself. That was always a sweetly erotic scene for me; a girl wiping off cum from a dripping cunt. She saw me smiling.

"What? You are proud of how much you cum, yeah? This is serious volume."

I laughed. "No, I am just admiring the cuteness of you wiping yourself. That's very sexy."

"Huh. OK, I'll wipe you and see if you like that better." She grabbed more tissue and gently wiped away the whitish stuff that had begun drying. It would have looked and felt heavenly if not for the fact that I was double spent. I told her. "Rauf never allowed me to do that. He would push my hand away." She continued to wipe my now limp cock, my bush and even my balls. "My beautiful little fellow has gone to sleep. Did Liza do this... No, we shouldn't. It's not nice to talk of our departed partners and our intimate moments."

"Yep. That sounds reasonable. But tell me what you imagined or thought of when you rubbed yourself."

"Not people, really. I told you. It was fantasy and strangers if at all mostly. I think the night I thought of you was when we, Rauf and I had a quarrel. I went into the guest bedroom and thought about 'that night' and imagined you actually came inside. It was very nice and in a sexy way revengeful. Then there were times when Rauf was out of town on assignment. Then it would be porn and fantasizing." She turned off the light on her side and I did the same. "What did you think of when you jerked off?"

"It's in two parts, really. Until I got married it was always, always you. Just thought of you and I meeting in all kinds of places. There was not much when Liza was around. Then once or twice you came back, especially after we had a chat online."

We hugged each other and with our naked bodies pasted together, went to sleep.

I woke up to hear the water running in the washroom. She was out in minutes and still gloriously nude. Seeing her walking around without clothes was adorable. Besides it was the first time seeing her moving around like that. Pretending to be asleep I watched her as she stood by the mirror and combed her hair. That beautiful ass looking back at me proudly, and her rather narrow waist enhancing the flaring hips below. I had those thoughts again. Should I break all my records and fuck her again? Not really. Even if the spirit is prodding me on the flesh is flaccid. She then turned around and walked towards her clothes spread over a chair carelessly. She picked up her bra and put it on and hooked it in front of her and then rotated the garment backwards and her beautiful breasts and proud pinkish brown nipples disappeared behind the fabric one by one. She bent to pick up her panties and bent again to step into them. I looked longingly at the core of her womanhood. What a wonderfully sexy shape and invitingly perfect lips and crevice. The dark brown pubic hair was almost naturally groomed and shaped. As she pulled those lacy panties up she looked and saw my eye half open.

"Good morning. Oh, you are looking?" She stopped with her panties at mid thigh. "What? Do you want to do it again?"

"Good morning. Heck no! Don't think I have any juice left."

She pulled her underwear up and picked up her other clothes. "It's almost seven and I should be leaving."

"I'll come down with you. Did you sleep well?" I went into the bathroom to washup.

"Yes, I did really sleep well. Your spunk inside me is a sedative."

We were quickly dressed up for breakfast and an early checkout. Almost too quickly we were out in the parking lot. I got in beside her in her Toyota Camry and we indulged in a passionate embrace and kiss. Over breakfast we promised to keep in touch and meet regularly. Nevertheless, this was a rather emotional parting. The parking lot was empty and allowed us the freedom of getting very cozy. Almost inevitably, Fay's hands moved to my crotch as I played with her boobs. I surprised myself by getting another hardon.

"Oh, you are excited again. You want to?" There was an obvious look of wanting to please.

"How? We have checked out of our rooms. You mean ask the clerk to let us in again?"

"No, I mean we can do it here."

"What? It's bright daylight."

"I'll give you a hand job."

How could I refuse that? I lowered my shorts and my thing sprang up proudly. Looking around, I saw no one.

"I love that cock of yours. It's so beautiful." I grinned with awkward smugness. Whatever she found attractive that wasn't there in any other penis, I wondered. I asked. "Oh, it's the first one I touched, that isn't mutilated with a circumcision for starters. The shape, size and proportion are great. And the smoothness is simply awesome!" She began with gentle strokes, almost caresses.

I lifted my hips in happy acceptance as she gradually upped the speed. We were very briefly interrupted by a couple, loading baggage into their car and leaving. She stopped and I covered up. Then she lent across me to get some tissues from the glove compartment. She started again. I was groaning now as passion mounted.

"Cum, baby. My beautiful love rod." She went into top gear. She got those wonderful strokes going at such a rate that I was close to the peek very quickly.

I shut my eyes and cried out: "Yes, yes! I am cumming. Oh god I am cumming!" Then as she held the tissues to gather my spill I exploded once, twice and she stopped. "Keep doing it!" I held her hand and stroked myself until I was dry.

She apologized for stopping when I was at the pinnacle. I patted her arm feeling thankful for this wonderful woman and also that I had no tenderness even though it was the third time within twenty-four hours.

With a warm hug and a love filled kiss on her sweet lips, we separated and went our ways. We both mutually knew that our lives were intertwined with each other's again. I hoped it would be forever.

We called, texted and emailed each other several times everyday. It had become a ritual when I woke up in the morning and before I went to bed to Facetime her. Often, we would be naked and I would ask to see my favourite parts! She would feel reluctant sometimes saying that someone may be hacking into our call. But she always complied. I needed to reciprocate when she wanted a look at my magnificent manhood. Once I was flaccid, and she went 'What? Get it up now!' It was fun, funny and hardon worthy.

Even though we were only about three hours away from each other, our busy work commitments kept us from meeting. It was five weeks after our night together that we were able to and decided to meet; at her place. She planned for Greta to be away. I bought her some gifts and visited the local jewellery store before I drove out.

The drive felt longer than it was and I had this delicious state of semi hardness all along. I had to resist the strong sensation to speed to get their quicker.

When I reached her driveway in a quaint part of the residential area, I was amazed at the roses, petunias and leafy shrubs that adorned her front yard. The lawn was immaculately kept. Touching the doorbell and hearing the melodious chimes got me wondering what she would be wearing. Would she dare to come to the door naked? Those hopes got dashed when she appeared in modest house clothes.

However, she grabbed me by my arm kicked the door shot and devoured my lips with those incredibly sexy, puffy lips. When we kissed about fifteen times, I was reminded of what we did 'that night' in her home. The grinding bodies, roving fingers and mutually stimulating sensations were flowing over after they were damned up. I went for her soft and awesome butt and she expectedly grabbed my crotch.

"Ooh big already." She cooed. She kept running her palm up and down on my swollen organ, humming and moaning in pleasure. She suddenly pushed herself away from me, locked the door and took off her top and bra and stood with her hands on her hip. "See anything different?" She demanded.

I looked at her breasts every inch and surveyed her lovely nipples and saw nothing. I shook my head in defeat.

"Look carefully," she implored, "there is something." I thought she meant the excited hardening of her nipples. But she shook her head. Then she stripped of her skirt and panties and pushed her hips forward to show me her sex. "Anything?" she asked. I couldn't figure it out. Why her boobs and her pussy?

I didn't mind her nudity at all, of course. It was the question she asked that got me distracted from the eye candy I was enjoying.

"No, it's only my boobs. I saw your excitement and I was compelled to show, what do you call it, my cunt." She held her boobs lifting them up. I did notice, though, that her wedding ring was missing. "Ouch! They are tender and bigger, no?"

I got it! "Oh my god! Really? Oh gosh!"

"Yes, darling!" She rushed into my arms and kissed me. "Yes, I am pregnant. I tested positive and I also have an appointment with my gynae. Congratulations to us!"

I hugged her tight and said: "Wonderful! I don't know what to say. This is fabulous and unexpected."

She put her hands on my chest to push me away gingerly. "My boobs hurt, you know. It's really bad today."

"Sorry. Oh dear! Can you take a pill or something? Oh, I know. No pills, right?" I put my arms around her and stroked her super smooth back and descended slowly to her butt. She was leaning on me. We were, together planning our future, I guess, without saying anything.

"You are still dressed." She observed. Why hadn't I felt the need to undress? Awkward place to be naked, the living room!

I went up to the sofa and undressed with thoughts flying through my head at a hundred miles an hour. When naked, I opened my duffel bag and pulled out something I had bought the previous day in a little blue box. I walked up to her as she looked at me questioningly and I knelt on one knee. I opened the box and carefully picked up the white gold, diamond ring that I had bought the previous day for $1,300, picked up her left hand, and placed it on her left ring finger.

I saw her lips curl and her mouth make a stunned 'O'. Then she cried with what I thought was tears of great joy. She didn't even wait for me to say anything and I was overwhelmed and consumed with emotion as well.

She said: "Of course! Of course, I'll marry you my darling. I love you, honey." I stood up to be kissed. "Crush me. I don't care about the pain. Hmm..."

It was the most wonderful kiss and I wallowed in that very special moment. I realized that we were naked when I proposed wordlessly and that was unique enough and we were engaged the same day I heard that she was pregnant. The most appropriate thing to do was to make passionate love and we did it right there on the sofa. We went through the foreplay of oral sex, followed by she on top and ended with a glorious orgasm in missionary position. We had very quickly developed a rhythm that familiar coupled knew. Only, we soiled her sofa!

We slumped side by side when my tummy growled with hunger. She giggled and walked swiftly to the kitchen and pulled something out of the oven. There was chicken pie and steamed veggies that she had made. We washed that down with some beer before we sat down to plan. Yes, we had a future to plan!

First, Fay suggested that we have an engagement party and she said she could call some of her dear friends over, that night. The mask mandates were off even indoors. Once that was planned and the food and drinks were arranged, I took a nap in her bedroom on a king-sized bed in a neat and tidy room with everything in its place, cheerful with tasteful girlie décor. I woke up after an hour and a half and I still heard her downstairs getting stuff ready for the evening.

I didn't have any party wear and I told her. Interestingly, we were both still naked! She said her friends were very cool and informal and that we didn't need to be dressed up. Then after a shower that we took separately, I was in my khaki shorts and navy-blue collared T shirt for the evening.

Fay had invited, next door neighbours, Elaine and her husband, Harry and two other unmarried couples, Angela and Flavian, and Jennifer and Cooper. They were to hear the surprise announcement of our engagement and Fay's pregnancy at the party. They arrived almost together and introductions were done. Elaine and Harry were a typical handsome middle-aged couple, while Jennifer and Cooper were younger, both on the plump side but quite nice looking. It was Angela that was strikingly sexy and also overtly friendly. She was tall and extremely curvy with big sexy boobs and a deep cleavage on proud display and her rear end was equally big, round and jiggled around in her gold print on dull green knee length dress. It was impossible to take your eyes off her and I had to remind myself constantly of the presence of my brand-new fiancé and Flavian, Angela's boyfriend. Flavian was African and was slim and muscular and also spectacularly attractive. A couple born for each other one would think, except that Angela's feminine lines were a bit too abrupt. I had to pull in that negative attribute to give credence to my only love and my beautiful Fay.

When Fay sat them down to make the big announcements they were all wowing and yoo-hooing, before each came up to congratulate us individually. The men shook hands with me and Angela really gave me a tight hug with a noisy kiss on my cheek. It was almost embarrassing and she said: "I was worried that Fay might land up on the shelf with her very shy demeanor, but she has found a great guy."

I grinned my gratitude. A whiff of expensive cologne crept past my nostrils. There was something in this woman that drew Satan to me. I needed to stay calm, controlled and collected. I was engaged that morning, for god's sake. Elaine and Jennifer kissed me too but they were incredibly more conventional as if they were accepting me into their fold. All of them were so happy about Fay's pregnancy and someone commented that she was pretty quick to get the bun in the oven.

We had drinks, beer, vodka and wine. Fay had a wonderful music system with a good collection and she played some of the eighties and nineties disco stuff for us to dance. We had dinner and then took the floor again until it got a bit boring and someone suggested party games. We played Dumb Charades of movies with men and women in separate teams with a member of the opposition can be used as a prop if necessary. These guys were hilarious in finding ways to make even innocuous titles steamy. The women did Die Hard with Angela calling on Flavian to grab his crotch for the word 'Hard'. Harry brought on Elaine and looked up her skirt for the 'look up' phrase in Don't Look Up. A Beautiful Mind was depicted with Angela feeling Elaine's curves with animated appreciation for the word 'beautiful' were the more interesting ones. What took the cake was Angela delicately drawing a line where her pussy crack would be over her skirt and had to repeat it numerous times before we gave up when she gave the answer: 'Snatch'! Of course, there were many benign ones but acted out quite entertainingly.

We all had an enjoyable time and everyone helped us clean up a bit before they all left with goodnight hugs. Fay and I had heaps of serious things to get organized. Our wedding plans, our baby (wow!) and where we were going to live with our businesses in two different cities.

"I enjoyed it. Your friends were nice." I had to admit when we did the last bit of work.

"Very sexy, huh?"

"Yeah." I hugged her "That Angela comes onto you." I said as I put some dishes into the dishwasher.

"She's like that. Very playful. But she's nice. And how did you like Flavian?"

"Nice looking guy, that." I looked at her with a smile. "Some outrageous games you guys like to play, huh?"