Dormant Passions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was measured increase in tempo but it was discernable to our acute senses. First our arms, and with them our hands and fingers traveled each other's back and sides; feeling caressing, soft-pinching, rubbing and exploring. She matched me for zones covered and descended to my hardworking ass and when I felt her soft and sexy globes. When I spread her bum cheeks apart she ever so gently fondled my balls. I kissed her and she responded noisily. My legs were anchored to the bed for leverage but her were up in the air now and then wrapped around me even as she parted her thighs even wider to allow me more space. The last and the most arousing was the deep breathing, the sighs, the grunts and the groans morphing into beautiful sounds of pleasure in melodious sounding moans. We didn't care if we were heard down the hallway. The rest of the world can go screw! I contributed to the decibels with my man sounds as well. We were going very fast now and at a speed when I thought my stamina would run out. Then emerged from her mouth that held an exquisite 'O', a string of expletives.

"Oh fuck! Oh god. What a fuck. What a beautiful cock. Oh! I never knew a fuck could be this good. Fill me, darling. Are you going to cum? Spill your seed into my pussy, darling. Yes, yes, oh yeah. How long have I waited for this? Oh lord! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

The build up was for me too. "Oh god I am close. I am cumming!" I declared.

"I am close too. Do it. Do it. Do it." Her hips moved synchronously too.

That was simply too much for my brain. I think I passed out or went into some other dimension of consciousness. My body hung suspended in mid space when I exploded into her. There were mighty big spurts, each with ecstasy of a different sort.

"I feel you! I feel warm, warm, warm!" She almost yelled. She bucked with pleasure in sync with me.

"You cumming too?"

"Yes, yes, yes! I am cumming!"

The synchronous action of my hips, her reciprocal pushes, her hands on my butt supporting my thrusts and her heavenly voicings got me there in some style. I was sure I had never orgasmed like that before.

We lay exhausted, consumed and drained for a few minutes. I half moved off her releasing her of my body weight.

We were hungry.

We sat on the bed and opened the box of pizza and popped open our Pepsi cans sitting naked. She was glowing with carnal fulfilment and I had my own contented smile as we sat facing each other. There was some shininess of residual perspiration of effort on our bodies. Even though we had wiped ourselves, there was some matting of dried fluid in my pubic hair and if I looked carefully there was some wetness on her pussy lips.

"What are you looking at?" She demanded with mock modesty.

"I was looking at the most beautiful thing on earth." I was not exaggerating.

"OK. Now it's that, eh? My ass feels jealous." We laughed.

We finished our snack and drink and I sat behind her and leant against the ridiculously huge headboard. She leaned on me. I lovingly put my arm around her and played with her breasts. "Tell me, how have you been? I know we have been messaging but not too many details in there."

"You know, I left nursing and went on to physiotherapy and now cosmetology. I realize that all those are related and I am hoping I can do something that combines them all."

"Very lucrative thought. But that's the mundane stuff. What about your love life? You've been alone for some time, yeah?"

"That's right." She thought for a while. "The first few years after Rauf's death I concentrated on the kid's schooling and security and stuff. Since he died in service, I got some money to do things. It might surprise you that I didn't see anybody. I mean no real dates."

"Difficult to believe. Look at you. You keep yourself so well groomed and you are so desirable anyway." I patted her head and ran my fingers through her hair.

"That's because I am in the beautifying business. What about you? You tell..."

"No, I asked first." I interrupted. "I will tell you after. I promise. Anyway, my single status is only a few months."

"Actually, there is nothing to tell." She thought again, looking in the distance. "Lot's of guys hit on me but not the ones I liked. Ha! I swear I had no real sex."

"Is that why you said you were waiting for it for so long."

"Yes." She covered her face. "I am embarrassed."

"So, you just managed with masturbation and porn, may be?"

"Masturbation, yes. Almost once or twice a week and yes, I thought of you when I did it. Are you surprised? We were special friends, weren't we? Porn, well not so much. Difficult to find porn for women."

I went back to her boobs. Her soft orbs were incredibly inviting. Her pink nipples even more so. She moaned softly in response. "What did you think of us together when you did it to yourself? What are these girl friendly porn flicks?"

"You know what? I have one answer to both your questions. I imagined us together in a romantic place and I imagined an awesome orgasm but the physical details were quite blurred. That's the same with porn. I like the mood and the ambience and the feeling of a deep connection between the man and the women without too much of focus or fuss on the physical union."

I have heard that before somewhere but not directly from a woman. My wife watched porn with me and never told me she liked something else. Perhaps she was enjoying it for me.

"I had one sexual experience, though." She sounded like she had crossed some mental barrier.

"And what was that?" My antennae were up.

She sat up as if to clear her mind and pull herself away from distraction. I drew her back and she leaned back again. I turned her face to kiss her lightly on her sexy lips. She looked so beautiful; ruffled up, relaxed and nude. "OK. It's a longish story. So, hope it does not bore you."

"I am all ears."

"Do you remember the name Larry Belson?" I half nodded. "Well, he is a household name in our place in the transportation and taxi business. Belson Wheels." Now I remembered. "His daughter, Jill is a dear friend of mine. Well after his divorce he had a beautiful girlfriend, a model, much younger and obviously after his money. Somehow, she ditched him and he was so upset he had a stroke. He recovered and came home but needed help as his right side was only partially functional; especially his hand. Given my background Jill asked me for a visit to bathe him and do some therapy two days a week. At that time, I was a part time nurse at the local nursing home and I had some infrequent appointments at a physio clinic so I could fit that in. There were other domestic workers helping him as well with various things.

"Well, Larry was extremely decent with me and I always allowed him the privacy when changing his underwear which he could sort of manage. We would chat and he was very knowledgeable on current affairs and music, which I enjoyed. He would sit on a plastic stool under the shower wearing his underwear or something and I sometimes I did notice that after my scrubbing and soaping he would have an erection. It also happened when I had to give him a therapeutic massage to his weak right arm and leg. The massage came before the shower usually. Mind you I never even got close to his crotch, but I guess he was deprived and lonely and therefore horny. I understood that about men. I dressed very modestly to not be the cause. But it didn't seem to help.

"In the bathroom or bedroom, I would leave when he changed and close but not lock the door, leaving a crack for me to look if required. He had those fall alert gadgets and stuff as well. I usually knock but this time when he took a while I looked and I found him naked facing away from me and into his wardrobe and moving his hips like he was fucking and he ended with an orgasm. I noticed that a few more times and I would see him struggle to clean up afterwards. I must say it was a pitiful sight for such a successful and essentially a good man. One of those days, I went home, thought about it and cried.

"I was obviously curious to what was in his wardrobe and I had a chance to take a look and I found it. There was a clamp affixed on the right-side wall of the wardrobe closet and in the drawer hidden was an artificial vagina masturbator. He was clamping the damn thing and ramming it for release. Obviously sometimes his cum spilled over and he had to clean up.

"One day our discussion during lunch which I had with him, turned to family and marriage. He asked about me and I told him I was single and my circumstances. He shared his, and said how Bella, his ex-girlfriend made him so happy and was devastated when she left. Then he confided in me that he was getting a hooker for $400 to come over that weekend to give him a girlfriend experience. I realized how he felt and in one impulsive moment I told him not to do it. When he stared at me wondering what I meant, I surprised myself and him and asked him what he wanted done. Another stunned stare and I told him I can't do as much as a hooker but I would be better than his toy in the drawer. Now, this is kind of amounts to professional misconduct and I could be punished by the college.

"Was I bad? Was I being a slut?"

"No, no. You were simply being very nice to him. You felt sorry for him." I kissed her on her lovely shoulder. "Continue. I can't wait to hear what happened afterwards."

"Well, surprisingly nothing happened that day as the massage and shower were over. On my next visit, on the massage table, he told me he had called and cancelled the visit by the hooker called Viola. I was quiet as I had nothing to say and a tiny bit of regret came over me as I thought of my inadequateness as one who can please sexually. He made it easy for me. He asked if I minded continuing the massage with my top off. That was not difficult to do and, in the shower, quite sweetly actually, he asked if he can look at my boobs. It was not what I thought. He just wanted to ogle me with my bra on. He went back to his room and closed the door and I guessed he did his thing against the wardrobe closet before coming out for lunch. This happened may be three or four times. I had not given him any joy except to allow him to look at me in my bra. Then again during the massage, he politely asked me if he could take off his shorts. Here we go, I thought! I was a nurse and I had seen men's stuff almost all my professional life and that was no big deal. I remember he had a semi erection and that was not something I was unfamiliar with either. I still never touched him inappropriately. In the shower that day he said he didn't want the stool and asked me if I minded having a shower with him. That meant I get naked. Usually I wore a plastic cape over my scrubs when I washed and soaped him. I remember blushing bashfully and he apologizing profusely. I said I would take my clothes off and wear the cape only and he seemed to like that and nodded with a boyish glint in his eye. In the shower I saw that he had a raging erection. I was surprised he could get that big. Inevitably he asked me to help him with that. I had no serious experience in that department except with my husband and with whatever technique I knew, he held on to my waist as he was unsteady, I gave him a few strokes and he just shot his load so very quickly. I didn't even have to change hands. So, it was short work!

"That became the routine for maybe two months. He never misbehaved himself and I only had to take my top off during the massage and wear only the cape during the shower and I needed to jerk him off.

"Is this boring? Or is it bad?"

"Of course not. It's highly titillating how you describe it." I kissed her neck and cheek again to reaffirm my genuineness.

"OK. Then get ready for this. One day he said he was so very thankful to me for taking care of him in everyway and why didn't I show him my body. He hadn't actually seen me at all as the cape was opaque and quite large covering everything. I asked him which part, suggesting I guess that I would need to expose only a part of me. Without saying a word, he pointed downwards. It was quite easy to lift the hem of the cape and show him. He uttered the same words you did today and I remember that well. 'Beautiful', he said. He asked me if I was seeing anyone and when I answered in the negative saying I hadn't been with anyone since my hubby passed he called me a 'shelved treasure' as peculiar and weird as that might sound. Naturally these things evoke an expected positive response in anybody and when he asked me if he could touch me there, I half agreed. To my horror, when he slipped his finger into my folds there was wetness with the soft sounds of stickiness and I died blushing! It felt awfully nice, though and when he asked if he could put his thing in, I whispered a sexy 'yes'. But alas, as soon as he went in, and we were standing in the shower stall, he ejaculated right into me. He groaned and grabbed my butt as he stroked himself inside of me and I, quite involuntarily pulled him to me holding his butt. He cried out in ecstasy and though I couldn't match him for sensation I remember humming something like a lullaby. Ha! But it did feel good. He massaged my ass and it was then that he realized that I had a big butt and promptly complimented it. It struck me, abruptly that I wasn't protected. I told him and he assured me that he would take care of it if necessary. I knew he was rich and well connected and he could easily arrange a pregnancy termination.

"Do you like my story?" She asked and looked down to find that my dick was stirring again into a balmy semi erection. "Oh, I see you like it! Nice. Can you touch me, please?" She took my hand and put it in her bush. I found her clit. "Yeah, rub me there." She returned the favour by fondling my cock and bringing it to full erection again.

"So, what happened the next time?" I was seriously curious. I enjoyed pleasuring her while she sat with her thighs wide apart. There was some moisture there which I couldn't decipher whether it was residual or fresh.

"Ah, you sound jealous now! OK the next time, the exact same thing happened but he had got condoms! So safe. Again, he came so quickly; almost as soon as he put it in. He apologized for his rapid cumming. What's that called? Pre..."

"Premature ejaculation." I helped.

"Yes. That's what it is. He somehow thought he was depriving me of something, which he wasn't and I didn't let him know." Then looking at my hand working she said: "Oh gosh you do it so well. Go on! Faster! Anyway, that happened once more and it stopped by mutual agreement as there was no actual romantic or any type of connection between us. I told him we must stop and he agreed to go back to the regular decent schedule. Later I heard he called Viola again! That was Larry.

"Now tell me your story. And ooh! Don't stop your work down here." She caressed my arm.

"Oh, mine is quite insipid and unexciting." I turned my mind over the last few months. "You see, I was mourning for about three months and then an older woman that worked in an auditing firm that I employed showed an interest in me. She called and visited my office ostensibly for some business matters but after a couple of episodes I saw through that. We got some lunch from Subway and sat in my car in the parking lot. She made some blatant advances and asked me to come home. It was then that I heard that she was married and was trying to get me when hubby was away. When I looked horrified, she told me he doesn't do anything and she suspected he was cheating. When I showed further discomfort at going to her place she wanted to come to mine. I lied that my daughter was around. I am mentioning her, because she is the one that woke my secret senses up after my bereavement. She was very slim, about forty-eight and not bad to look at and could have tried her out in bed but I was not in the business of wrecking families. I actually thought about having sex with her and masturbated once. That got me going and I visited three massage parlours. You know they jerk you off and depending on how much you pay they do it topless or nude. Needless to say, some of them are better than the others. By now I wanted a real fuck and I shamelessly downgraded myself and went to a hooker.

"The girl was Asian and called herself Melanie. She was very young looking, you know these Chinese how they are remarkably ageless and had a sweet face. She was small and had proportionate curves in the T-shirt and jeans I saw her in. She smiled and was super friendly when I walked into her neat little apartment. She held my hand and dragged me to her bedroom which had many soft toys strewn about. She politely asked for the payment and as soon as that was done she was out of her clothes. She began tugging at..."

"What was she like naked? Her ass?"

"Oh, she was better than with her clothes on but nowhere near your voluptuousness. Her boobs were OK and her ass had some feminine shape. She had that typical Asian bush, which was cute. She was small and I was wondering how she would accommodate me. Well when I was out of my clothes she stroked me for a while and when I got hard she put a condom on me and almost raped me! She pushed me onto the bed, sucked me over the latex, got on top of me and slipped me quite easily into her and started moving. She couldn't do it for long and asked me to take over and flipped us into missionary. These girls can really simulate real arousal with sounds and actions with lips, body and limb and I must say it was a good ride and I came quite copiously after a good ten minutes of lusty thrusts egged on by deprivation." Fay quickened her strokes on my cock and looked at me.

"Do you want to come like this? Do it to me faster, please. Put your finger inside if you like." She was thrusting her hips against my hand and I gently entered her softness. Then she rode on my index until I got my middle finger in as well. "Oh god!" she sighed.

We didn't realize how exhausting it was to be doing it to each other in a sitting position. Our bodies were twisted to reach other's hot spots with our right hands and we had to stop to rearrange ourselves. It was important to be physically comfortable when we seek carnal pleasure.

"I want to confess something." Fay said when we had stopped our frenetic mutual masturbation. Now what, I thought. My fingers were still walking her bush, gently with my index travelling down her slit. "I planned all this!"

"What?"

"I knew you were coming here today. Terry, your customer is my friend Jill's brother; Jill, that's Larry's daughter, I told you about. We met at her place once. He said he knew you through business and I carried a package for him from Jill last month. He told me that you were coming today and your secretary told him where you were staying. So, I made it happen; our little accidental meeting." She looked at my startled face.

"Why you little..."

"Sorry. Don't be mad!"

"No, I am not mad. I am amazed at your detective work. But you acted pretty good when we met in the restaurant. I think I saw you checking around and then you found me and gazed in my direction for confirmation."

"Yes. You noticed that and that means I did a poor job of pretense."

"Gosh! Don't believe you, you liar! How did you know where I would eat? How did you hit the restaurant at the correct time? You mean you did that much to meet me?" She turned towards me and we were sealed in a series of passionate, wet, noisy kisses.

"Again, your secretary knew all that and Terry found out that for me cleverly and quietly. I think I always wanted to see you. You left an indelible mark on me. Our childhood, adolescence and early adulthood were years of unfettered pure innocent friendship that was capped with an intimate moment 'that night'. Although it was guilt and other unpleasant feelings on the surface that day and years after, actually below a very thin covering there was some concealed adoration." She looked right into my eyes for the hundreth time that evening. "I think I love you, Randy!" She whispered.