Dormant Passions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, it brings out the juices in you, so that when you get back to your partner you are super horny!"

"Ah! Are you?"

"What do you think?" She put on a sexy smile pouting her lips invitingly. "I used to come back alone and rub myself silly after those parties. Now you are here. Aren't you ready too?" She reached for my manhood. "Oh, not yet?"

"You know that Angela is sexy and perhaps too flirty and open but Elaine is mysteriously exciting. She is beautiful but in a very regal way. She is mature too. How old is she?" I flipped the dishwasher switch on and we both headed up to the bedroom.

"She is forty-six. Yes, she is beautiful and curvy and you won't believe this but she and Harry are the most adventurous of the lot."

"How do you mean?" My antennae went up.

"Oh, they do stuff. Like, nude beaches and adult clubbing that may be having swingers. I don't know." She looked at my interested face. "Let me show you something." She went up picked up her tablet form the little bedside charging station. She searched for something and seemed to find it.

I was getting excited based on the mood she was creating but didn't have the foggiest what she wanted to show me.

"Take off your clothes!" She ordered. "I need to see your reaction." I complied with my sexual curiosity mounting. I sat by her side and she still had the screen turned away from me. "You like Elaine, yeah?"

"Oh yes. She has that mature beauty and a kind of inexplicableness about her. An aura of being sensual without being overtly... I don't know."

"OK. You are going to love this!" She then turned the screen towards me.

There was a beach backdrop and leaning on a rock with their feet in water were Elaine and Harry. She was wearing a skimpy blue bikini that revealed more than half her shapely breasts and just covered the triangular business area below with a string going around her slim waist.

Fay giggled and said: "Then get ready for this." She looked down at my dick as if to mentally record a baseline status. Then she flicked her finger to bring on another image.

It was one of Elaine alone in the same swimwear but clingier perhaps because it was wet. She was in the same location but what was enticingly evident was her erect nipples protruding through the thin fabric and even more sexy was her genital folds encased by her bikini producing the most erotic camel toe effect.

"Do you like that?"

"Of course, it is maddeningly sexy." I had to admit still admiring Elaine's perfectly sculptured body without blemish and her milky white complexion.

Fay stood up pulled her pants down and pulled up her pink panties to produce a camel toe of her own. "Look at this, now."

"Oh, someone is jealous!" I laughed. "You look great as I know what's inside, darling."

"I am not jealous. Elaine is a good friend and an honest person. You won't get her even if you tried," she pouted.

"Oh, gosh. Chill. I just have the normal curiosity to look, appreciate and enjoy. May not want to... What the hell, we just got engaged. Too early to quarrel!"

"Oh no, sweetheart!" She came to be me and hugged me. "I understand."

"But, wow! Where did they take this and why?"

"I told you they go to these nude beaches. They are quite kinky actually. Elaine tells me a lot of sexual stuff learnt off her marriage. Yeah, she looks quite prim and proper and I guess she is too. But she is brutally honest about feelings, relationships and sex and incredibly faithful to Harry. Likewise, Harry is a good guy as well. Dignified and honest but also full of genuine feelings and expressions thereof."

I took the tablet and went through the pictures again. They were of good quality and clarity and the facial expressions of Elaine were one of unbridled joy of enjoying nature. It was a fascinating fact that girl parts of known people were very much more arousal worthy than random women on porn sites. I must admit that I was compelled to scrutinize her body almost inch by inch and forgot for a moment that Fay was there with me.

"Still no reaction from you, baby? What's happening. She is beautiful, isn't she?" She looked down at my cock again. I was still surprisingly unmoved.

"Yes. Why do they do this? I mean take these pictures and circulate them?"

"No, silly. They don't circulate them. Elaine accidentally shared them with a bunch of other shots from their trip to Jamaica. I have seen her in the gym shower, so this is nothing new for me. She thought these pics had some professional quality. And also, they share sexuality facts with each other. Harry thinks that men like to share or at least fantasize sharing their women. Gives them a kick, I am told. Is that right?"

I thought about that and realized how much truth there is to that. "Yes, I think that's after a while in a relationship. It's kind of peculiar that you are both possessive of her and want her to enjoy someone else. It may have something to do with the science of procreation and the strengthening of the gene pool or something."

"Do you like to see me with someone else?" That was obviously going to come from her at some point.

"No, darling." I promised her in all sincerity. "I have just fallen in love with you. It's too early for that, if at all. Why? Do you want to? Or do you want to see me with some other woman?"

"I'll kill her! But what about Elaine?"

"This is a weird competition. Are we being little perv?"

Fay reached out with one hand and held my now semi erect penis and gave it some gentle strokes. "Come on. Say which one of us you like to fuck. We are in love, hon. This is fantasy. We are making love. Everything goes."

"I would pick yours any day, honey. You know men. They can fuck anything and I might go for Elaine if I had no choice. But you are good enough for me."

"At least you are being honest." She came to me for a long passionate kiss. I was near full erection now and the only thing we needed to do was to make love.

I rolled over her and got into position while kissing her and caressing her boobs lovingly.

"Wait a minute." She interjected. "Is there a position that we haven't tried? Something you want to do?"

"I can't think of one now but we have a lifetime to live and learn."

That did it. She parted her thighs invitingly and now with some practiced ease I slipped into her. The joy was never lessened or diminished by recent familiarity. The sheer gratification of sexual union with someone you love is indescribably heavenly. We both moaned simultaneously and then smiled into each others' faces when we realized the spontaneity of our identical responses.

I started moving as it was almost impossible to stay still. "The female voicings of sexual thrill are often exaggerated in porn." She observed between forced exhalations synchronous with my thrusts. "I love your moans and groans too. Masculine love sounds are erotic as well. But alas, most porn is all very sexist."

"True." I managed to mumble as passions bubbled within me and wanted me to concentrate on my work at hand. Then I had a thought: "Will this be doing some harm to our little one inside you?"

"Good point. Hey! Why don't we try spooning? We haven't done that."

I disengaged and she turned on her side and I went behind her to enter her with some unfamiliarity of that position. Fay helped me by guiding me in. It was a little difficult to penetrate her fully as her big bum was pushing my pelvis away from optimum proximity. I complained. She adjusted by flexing her chunky thighs more to make the protuberance of her rear less obstructive. She then, in porn star style, parted her butt cheeks ostensibly to provide me with space.

That did make a difference, though the feel of her insides, from that approach was something else and rather unknown. It felt good, though and the newness of the position went away as the tempo got hotter and my hand went around to feel her clit and her lovely tits alternatively. She reciprocated with an awkwardly stretched arm across my waist and catalysing my butt movements. Her fingers, and then her nails dug into my flesh causing delicious pain.

Moving lying on your side is not the optimal motion for sex I know but even that was offset as the crescendo was approaching with physical excitement that was enhanced by our vocal sounds of carnal joy; mine was a trifle exaggerated after the recent upgradation that Fay had declared, of the male moan. My hip thrusts were now buttressed with heavy grunts from me and Fay uttered sweet little screams on each instroke. She also lifted her upper thigh with her toes pointing straight up to the ceiling in a display of utter delight of what she was receiving deep inside of her.

She picked up her phone and pointed it down to the business end and reversed the camera. "Look at that! Look at you cock pumping me. Isn't that gloriously sexy?"

I agreed with a huff and a grunt.

I perceived that unmistakable feeling; a wave of ecstasy building up somewhere in my chest and travelling down to my lower torso, concentrating in my pelvis with this gush of something fluid and incredibly lovely pushing into my vitals.

"I am cumming!" I soft screamed somehow with my breath held in expiration.

"O cum! Cum, my darling. You make me happy! Ooh!" she responded.

The push reached its zenith and I pumped my hot load into her. She stuck her butt out in synch to milk me to the hilt. I stayed up there suspended for a few seconds. We slowly floated down from the heavens. I kissed her shoulders and neck in loving gratitude. It was simply a great feeling of fulfilment. I marveled in the apparent novelty of each experience of recent intimacy.

Oh, my goodness! Why did we not find each other before?

"Your cum is flowing out." Fay giggled. "Can you get some tissues from your side, please."

I pulled out my drained and softening cock and noticed the love fluid flowing down from her still open love tunnel. I quickly wiped it off before too much hit the sheets. "Hey, I told you, I love to see you doing this."

"She giggled. You must be the biggest cummer of men! You shoot an awful lot. Nice."

"It's because who I am cumming into, believe me."

As my mind entered the twilight zone of happy slumber, there were plenty of joyous thoughts; being in love again, having another baby, dangling on the cusp of a new life with wonderful possibilities and exciting new horizons. I was also deeply grateful for my sexy fiancé who gave me so much physical and spiritual pleasure. Right from the time we met to that moment when she put her fingers on my crotch, ever so gently. What an amazing story of a reunion of old friends and rekindling of passions that were forced into dormancy. Her world was merging with mine. Her possessions, her daughter and, yes, her friends. The energetic younger ones and the mature elegance of the older ones; the type that I never had. It was all an exciting new universe of magical promises.

In the morning we needed to dedicate some time to make some serious plans. We had lots to think about. We needed to make the correct choices towards a happy future.

Fay was already asleep. I slipped in to dreamland with her.