Dormant Passions Ch. 02

Story Info
Fair Exchanges during an Exciting ‘Dry Run’
13.8k words
4.5
1.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers

Our wedding date was fixed exactly twenty years to the day, my fiancé, Fay and I had our first intimate encounter. That didn't end up in sex but we were so close and didn't go all the way as she was reluctant for a good reason. She was to be married to someone else in two weeks.

This was my second marriage and so was it hers. We had both lost our partners; she to the war in Afghanistan and mine to cancer. The wedding ceremony and celebrations were simple and attended by our kids, our parents and a handful of close friends. That went by like a flash and like all other major life events, I was overwhelmed and dazed to recall much. Even that night after heavy partying, I was too drunk and flopped into bed after which my new wife woke me up in the wee hours of the morning to remind me that we had not had sex on our first night. Being familiar with each other's likes and fancies, Fay fondled and then straddled me stuffing me into her and rode me gently into a sleepy orgasm. I don't think she climaxed but as women often do, she fed off mine and felt satisfied.

Also, in all the excitement, I had forgotten that Fay was pregnant; something I came to know the same day I had proposed to her.

What was worth remembering was our honeymoon in Riviera Maya in Mexico. We landed a day after our marriage were booked into a luxury lodge with a swimming pool and all the bells and whistles you can hope for at an upscale resort. The pool at the back of the two-story unit was, however shared by the neighboring occupant. Not that it was a concern but on the contrary, we were to witness something interesting soon.

After a sumptuous dinner at one of the a la carte restaurants, we returned to out abode flush with the anticipation of more intimacy. We were newly married and that gave it an aura of a special occasion but we also had drawn closer to each other, had begun to know our wants and desires and what actions hit the right sensual buttons.

It was around nine in the evening and when we turned off the light and drew our curtains open to let the cool blue moonlight in, we saw that the pool was occupied by our neighbors. There was this couple, possibly in their thirties doing some casual laps in the well-lit pool. Without being noticed and lurking in the shadows, we watched them for no particular reason. It was a soul soothing scene with the calm soft splashing of limb meeting water illuminated by the wavy underwater lights.

The scene and tempo changed however when the couple slipped out of the water and started making out. Even though they were at the far end of the pool and lying on the tiles their kissing and intimate fondling was not only quite evident but it was obviously erotic.

"Oh my gosh!" my new wife whispered not taking her eyes off the couple. "They are a nice looking pair."

I agreed and again made sure we were not visible and won't be accused of being voyeurs. For them to be so bold, they had to be Americans, I concluded. She looked quite shapely with short brown hair and the guy was a muscular hunk, tattooed copiously and shaved bald. Soon we saw her top coming off and he was caressing her shapely breasts. Almost on cue her hand went down to the man's crotch, palming his bulge fervently.

Fay looked at me with a suggestive smile and then put her hand down on my pyjama shorts. I was hardening too. She then put her hand inside to hold me. "We are having a free show for our honeymoon!" she said.

Her soft strokes made me harder as we watched the couple still on the tiled floor and quite oblivious to the open surroundings. Our vantage point was excellent as we were above them and had an oblique bird's eye view. The couple lying on the floor and in a passionate embrace and a kiss now separated and the man pulled his swimming trunks down while kneeling and the woman moved up to him to take his erect penis into her mouth.

I pulled my pyjamas off and let Fay administer her expert hand strokes. I hugged her to me with a sense of deep gratitude for coming into my life to rebuild it from my brokenness. It was deeply sensual to be in an intimate embrace while watching another couple having sex. Now they were pulling the cushions off the pool side recliners onto the ground for more comfort. She took her bikini bottom off as well and he went briefly between her thighs to eat her. Then he was on top of her and making love. We couldn't hear them but if they were making any sounds it would have been crazy. They were not visible to others with high walls around the pool area but they could be heard over in the resort dirt pathways.

I found Fay's pussy under her nightie and fondled it to a nice wetness. Mutual masturbation while watching someone else was a new thing for us. The couple exhibitionists now moved to a different position with the woman facing us, lying on her side while the man took her from behind. The yellow poolside lights took on an erotic glow as their bodies glistened with sweat. His rippling muscles tensed and stretched as he pounded her apparently smooth mound and lips. They kissed, caressed and licked each other now and then with continued action of their privates while now the women had her top leg straight up in the air. That was so much like Fay did in the same position. We smiled.

They went on for so long even to the point of it being slightly tedious. Fay and I thought we had enough of the show when quite unexpectedly both of them stretched straight and held their torsos tense indicating an unmistakable climax. The couple then slowly got up, picked up their clothing and walked hugging and nude towards the building.

It was time for us to move onto our beds, already fully aroused and anticipating to have our own little honeymoon fuck! It had to be special and we pondered wordlessly on what we should try.

"In this short time, we have done everything." I grinned proudly. "Do you have anything in mind?"

Fay shocked me with her proposition. "Why don't we also go do it poolside. May be our neighbours will see us too."

I took only a couple of seconds to think about it. "Let's go!"

We decided to go down as we were, and not change into our swimwear and appear like a couple of crackpots going for a swim late after dinner. It was a nice kidney shaped pool with the concave side towards our lodging. We weren't going to swim and this was simply a perverted exhibitionists' activity, expressing our heightened state of arousal because of our honeymoon mindset and the screw show that we had just witnessed.

As was rather expected Fay being reluctant to take her nightie off, we had a rethink. She had nothing underneath the flimsy thing and it was deep necked, sleeveless and short, she observed. It was revealing enough. The pool lights were still on and it was romantically subtle for us to have a soulful kiss. My hands moved in front to her soft breasts and felt the glorious suppleness as Fay squeezed my butt.

"Oh, we are married, darling!" she whispered with genuine glee. "And we are going to have our baby."

"Yes." My voice was a high-pitched murmur as well. "We found life so late. We will live it to the fullest."

Her hand moved to the front and caressed my developing bulge. "We can fuck standing here, sweetheart. That's new for us." She moved over to one of the recliners and placed her foot on it providing an elevation and a spread for me to enter. We had our backs to the residence and with a gentle adjustment of her nightie I hit the target that I knew so well now. She was so wet and moaned softly and I began my strokes from behind her. Her hand moved to rub herself and the newness of the position, our location and the circumstance blending with the appetizing show we had witnessed brought us near a climax soon enough. "Ooh! Yes, yes, yes!" She voiced rather loudly. "Don't hold yourself back, sweetie. Enjoy it. No need to keep silent. Yes, yes. This is our honeymoon! Ooh, fuck!"

Then I reached the glorious pinnacle.

I knew she had climaxed as well. I moaned out loud without restraint as I poured into her. As expected my ejaculation started flowing down her thighs.

"I am not going to wipe it." She giggled. "Anyway, there is nothing to wipe with."

Up in the room we took off all our clothes washed ourselves clean and went to bed in each other's arms.

Somehow, it was at that moment that I thought that our married life had begun.

We woke up the next day and went down for a quick breakfast and were back in the room to plan for the day. The cleaning girl, a young petite and pretty Mexican in her twenties was already doing our beds. She gave us a pleasant smile and greeted us in English.

"The pool lights were on. I switched them off now." She said without looking up from her work.

"Oh! We didn't turn them on." I explained. "May be our neighbours did."

The girl smiled. We wondered if she knew what happened there. "You are Americans. You don't care about these small things, Señor?"

She probably had a point there. Later, on completion of her work and when she left she leaned towards me awkwardly. "Permítame contarle un secreto, señor!" She whispered. She mentioned the name of a super popular and worldwide celebrity Hollywood actress whom I shall refer to as Ms. X. "That is her! Next door. She and her boyfriend!" I gazed at her in bewilderment.

"Really?!" Fay joined me in wide-eyed surprise. Ms. X was my favorite star a couple of years ago. She was insanely sexy with a pretty face of course, and I loved the characters she played.

"Please, please. Don't say I said anything. They want to stay unknown." The cleaning girl begged of us and almost sounded like she regretted letting us know.

"Don't worry. We won't. It's just that we... eh... we saw them last night and did not recognize her."

The girl left us in our state of pleasant shock.

Ms. X!

I reconstructed the memory of her from the previous night and tried to stitch up the facial and other characteristics to make a match of the star actress we knew. Yes, may be; just may be. Boy, what a goldmine we had if we had taken a picture. No! That would have been mean and dirty.

Her boyfriend was unknown and we called him Mr. BF. We scanned the resort grounds and beach areas over the next three days we were there. They were never seen. They hadn't checked out as we did hear sounds of occupancy next door. Perhaps they were cleverly disguised. They didn't use the pool either.

Sadly, we had to leave it at that. Carrying interesting memories, though.

We returned home to what we thought was our normal life. We still had two homes and I had to go back to handle some of my business work. Some plans were in place for us to move to one place, but before any of that could become reality we had the most tumultuous turn of events.

It began with Fay having some unusual abdominal pain, then had some bleeding and before I could drive back to her place, she had an abortion. We were both shattered!

When I hurriedly made some clumsy plans for my shop and store and undertook that awfully sad journey back to Fay's place, I found her totally devastated. It was like losing a child; yes, it was similar but the pain and the sadness was exaggerated as we had just enjoyed the bliss of finding each other and making plans for a renewal of life.

Luckily for us Harry and Elaine, her neighbors and good friends stepped in like family before Fay's mother also arrived. Elaine was there everyday seeing to it that Fay looked after herself and also chipped in with help related to the salon management.

I stayed over to do my bit to share in the sorrow and somehow remote managed my business with minimal adverse effects. Elaine was like an angel, taking care of us like a loving sister and was especially tender towards Fay. It was soothing to see her elegance around the house with her charming smile and ever helpful disposition. Harry was there too with his calm demeanor and undoubted wisdom in everything that required emotion free decisions.

Just before I left for home Harry and Elaine graciously suggested that we come with them to their lakeside cottage for a few days as a refreshing change of scene. We could travel in their motorhome, which was an intriguing novelty for me. We thanked them profusely and fixed a date while Fay and I wondered how we will ever repay them. We also didn't have sex though we cuddled and kissed a lot. Somehow, we were too immersed in sorrow to allow sensuality on that trip.

Back at home, while I continued to deal with our loss, I coped with my hectic schedule of office work, a smooth transition as I planned to move out of the city and into the immediate future to get the business to run hassle free for a further week as I make the lakeside getaway trip to heal our hurting hearts.

I went back to Fay's place after the month whizzed passed by. I was greeted with the usual passionate kiss at the door but this time it was with Elaine on the sofa in the background. She came up and gave me a warm hug before she left as we may have 'important things to do'.

We went up the stairs, arms around our waists when Fay dropped hers to squeeze my butt. I reciprocated, but my caresses of her wonderfully sexy cheeks were much more purposeful. We kissed a couple of times going up when Fay said: "Elaine shared something interesting. I'll tell you later."

"Why not now?" I was always curious about things around Elaine. She was such a sophisticated beauty both inside and out.

"No, later." Fay insisted. "Right now, I want you, and you should think of only us." She moved her hand across to my crotch giving me that now so familiar rub.

Going by the tone and choice of words that Fay used it was going to be something juicy about Elaine. But she was right. This was our moment.

When we reached the bedroom, Fay stood in front of me and lifted her skirt to show me no panties. "Come, do it nice, deep and hard, darling. I feel I am ready to be impregnated again today!"

That was wishful thinking but I was always ready to do it to her with love as it was so overwhelmingly fulfilling. I ripped off my clothes and joined her in bed naked. Fay was still in her clothes but she was exposed and that sight always made me super horny. "Are you OK now? I mean after we lost our baby."

"Oh yeah, I am getting there. Slowly. Harry and Elaine are a great support telling me stories of positivity; about people who overcame sadness and stuff. It helped a lot."

I was aroused enough and she was wet enough for me to enter her. It was unannounced and Fay gasped and then giggled. There was some prickliness down there as her bush had been clipped during her cleanup procedures after the abortion. I told her.

"Oh, yes. The nurse asked me if she could trim it for hygienic reasons and I agreed. It will grow back soon. Now, hurry up and do it!"

I started moving half lying on her and with one of her thighs lifted. "It's not only the growth. Snipped hairs give you that uncomfortable abrasion."

She acknowledged as she moaned. It was wonderful to be inside her again. I wondered if anyone else enjoyed the oneness that we shared when we made love. Besides we had abstained for a while after our loss gripped us in grief.

It was always wonderful to hold her body against mine and feel her smoothness and softness tickle my sensations. Her breasts and her butt were particularly awesome to touch and squeeze. She too did her finger exploration with such gentle caring that it brought on a bit more of pleasure each time. It had become customary for us to compliment each other on our butts even though I thought Fay's words were merely reciprocal. It felt nice all the same.

I was at the point of climaxing when she said she wanted to reach there too and rubbed herself vigorously to match the level where I was at. We managed the synchrony beautifully and it was wonderful as always as her vaginal contractions milked my penis of all the accumulated juices.

When we relaxed a bit afterwards saying nothing, curiosity got the better of me.

"So, what did Elaine have to say?"

"You naughty boy! I know you like to admire her gorgeousness!"

"In a matter of fact way. But I am asking what she said, damnit."

Fay thought for a while as if to organize the story in her mind. It looked like something very significant or secretive. "OK. It was confidential, so mums the word."

"Promise."

"You know Harry and Elaine are naturalists and regularly visit nudist camps. Elaine said that one thing Harry was nervous about was his penis size which he thought was small and was very self conscious when he got naked. Not only that but each day out, he would whisper to her to take note of someone with a large thingy. In the early days Elaine brushed him aside and said she was not interested but gradually she realized he liked her looking at them and then it became a fantasy in their beds at night! She asked me if we want to join them to one of those camps and I was taken by surprise to even consider it. I needed to ask you. I told her that I was a nurse and, in my practice, I had seen a lot of that stuff and would not be in anyway affected. Then she said that it was not about others but about exposing yourself and your partner and being comfortable and not being self conscious, but immersing yourself in nature."

"Hmm... Very interesting." I observed. "What do you think?"

"I guess I can consider it. We can discuss. But the interesting thing is that when she asked again if we will be comfortable, I said I could be OK and if it's size she is talking of, you were more than okay. Sorry! Don't be mad. Actually, it was then that I realized that you were quite big."

"You never mentioned size. You always said it was beautiful, which was kind of weird."

She looked down at my nakedness and smiled. "Actually beautiful. Yes. You are. And here's the thing. When I said you were not small, Elaine laughingly said she hoped she could see it someday!"

Wow! That was exciting to hear. "Really?" I mumbled, concealing my covert enthusiasm of that possible happenstance.

"And you know what I said," Fay continued, "I said I liked to see a smaller one!" She laughed. "I wanted to make us feel comfortable."

"So, what you are saying is that we should join them to that nudist colony." I concluded. "I am a bit surprised I remember hearing that you women are not visual and here we go..."

"Visual yes; visually aroused, no." She looked with a smile growing on her lips. "Well, do you like to go? You can see her also, you know. But, no. It is not about voyeurism. It is about blending with nature and being natural."

"We don't have to decide anything now. Let's get this trip done. Sounds exciting enough."

Elaine and Harry were a little older in their mid forties but were an attractive and health conscious couple. Harry was about six feet tall with an average build and a neatly groomed head of black hair. He had shades of gray in the temples to add to his wise look to complete his aristocratic nose and thin lips. Elaine was a work of art. She had that sweet innocent face with wonderfully even features and a smooth unblemished complexion that belied her age. Even her arms and legs looked so unnaturally flawless that I needed a whole lot of convincing by Fay to accept that she was not under a cosmetologist. She was born with age defying skin and she was white as white can be. Yes, her glow all over was sufficient to detract her feminine shape. She had large boobs that, at her age would need the appropriate support and a fairly narrow waist in spite of a slight, may be even negligible tummy bulge inevitably acquired through two pregnancies. Her ample buttock globes were another asset that enriched her attractiveness and enhanced by that modest swing of her hips when she walked slow and stylish. Those lovely orbs would roll so deliciously. I would still say, staying unbiased, that Fay won hands down in that department.

Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers