Dormant Passions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Admiring Elaine, as she walked about Fay's home, often in flimsy house clothes was inevitable. Simply because she was not only incredibly attractive but also awfully kind and helpful. I, like any man would, imagined her naked even though in the strict sense if was adulterous. Those sneaky thoughts were enhanced by two things. Firstly, Fay has shown me a picture of Elaine in a wet swimsuit where her erect nipples were pushing through, and more sexily, her pussy was outlined quite spectacularly in a classic camel toe fashion. That was a few weeks ago but I remembered this quite vividly. The second was what Elaine said about my penis to Fay. She wanted to see it! I thought that would excite most men.

We were to leave the next day and we packed our bags went through our checklists that Fay and Elaine had made for the motorhome ride.

Being rather ignorant of motorhomes and their structure, categorization and amenities I realized that Harry and Elaine Wharton's vehicle was midsized, Class C, built on a Chevrolet chassis and was fairly comfortable with a sliding living area and a canopy. Our gracious hosts very thoughtfully gave us the more spacious sleeper at the back while they took the over the cabin bed.

We began our long seven-hour drive to our first stop in an RV park. But while chatting on our way, Elaine brought up the nudist camp proposition. It was a bit awkward for me but Fay, who knew both of them much better than I, accepted with that naughty look in her eyes. Then Elaine tapped Harry's shoulder, in the driving seat, said: "Hey we could try a dry run at the lake." Harry nonchalantly nodded in agreement.

Neither of us knew what a 'dry run' meant but we were a bit shy to ask. Things were getting even more exciting as we stopped for our planned overnight stay. It was interesting to see Harry hook up the power, water and waste outlet lines at the camp site before we sat down under the beautiful canopy for our beer and snack dinner. I noted that when the sliding middle of the motorhome was opened, the interior transformed into a spacious living, dining and cooking area. Elaine and Fay had prepared our little dinner there.

We hit the sack with the excitement of what awaited us at the cottage. But we were in for a surprise even earlier. We drew curtains with the magnetic edges, that clicked shut to our cute and compact sleeping area. We heard Elaine and Harry do the same at the front end. Fay stripped naked and whispered to me that I do the same as she turned off the single LED light. There is something about a woman's nakedness that ushers in a mood of trust, togetherness and warmth that is quite separate from sexual sensuality. The latter is with any woman while the other is exclusive for the woman you love. I followed suit, lying side by side and hugged her tight as passion mounted. Fay just tucked my semi hard cock between her thighs and squeezed it. We had a fairly lengthy discussion about the nude 'dry run' that was being suggested. I asked her if she was comfortable being exposed.

"I have been nude with Fay at the gym and swimming pool. Then it's only Harry. I can handle it with Harry. He's a good friend."

"Only handle?" I teased. "It won't excite you to show your goodies off?"

"Not really. Elaine once told me, in Harry's presence that he had observed that I had a sexy bum. But I am cool. Especially as Elaine is much more attractive in a sophisticated way. Hey, what about you? You'll be seeing her! Ah, there. I see that sparkle in your eye!" She giggled softly while she massaged my cock with her thighs.

"Yeah, it would be something new, I guess. But you are the best. I can just admire her and that's it. Ooh! Keep doing what you are doing down there to me. It's wonderful!" I was growing to full erection.

"I see you are enlarging and I am wet too. I must admit I'll be a bit jealous of her, but I will be fine."

Just then we heard the most imperceptible but regular gentle rocking of the vehicle. Occasionally the suspension softly squeaked. We went quiet as our senses perked up. It was when we herd the high-pitched moan that played in once in every ten movements or so, that we realized that Elaine and Harry were fucking. Elaine's moans were so sexy to hear that I was getting more and more aroused by them. She had the most unique moan-squeal that quickened my heart rate. All this was over the hum of the air conditioner.

"Are you imagining them doing it?" Fay asked.

"Yes. Why? Are you not?"

"Yes I am. The atmosphere is so charged. Just fuck me, darling." She searched for my penis to get it into her. We were still lying side by side so she hoisted one thigh and I slipped myself in. She let off a soft moan. I think she wanted to be heard. When I started moving, I synced it with the movement and sounds the other couple were creating. I wasn't sure if we were being heard by them. The dual stimulation of her velvety vagina and Elaine's sweet sexy sounds were so sensual that I was at the cusp of my climax four times and held back because the other pair were still going! Did small dicks have more stamina?

"Are you waiting for them?" Fay realized why I was employing these delaying tactics. We didn't hear a sound from Harry but when the movement stopped, I was ready to cum and we had practiced enough recently to climax together. As soon as I exploded and Fay grunted her orgasm with me, we heard a long spasmodic moan from Elaine! So, she came after him in whatever way they did or were used to. It was so erotic, I wanted to do it again but restrained myself with the anticipation of likely excitement still to be had.

We slept with me still inside her.

We woke up the next day to our morning routines taking our turns in the single washroom, a quick coffee and then bought ourselves some breakfast from the small restaurant in the same park before we left on the next leg which was a three-hour drive to the cottage. We had the polite 'did you sleep well' line which was answered benignly in the affirmative. I didn't see any tongue-in-cheek subtle inferences, but I may have been wrong.

Elaine took the wheel for the first few hours and I was impressed with her maneuvering the large Chevy. There were quite a few things that impressed me about her and as a welcome sort of a change we indulged in mundane talk and even played some long car drive games. I think I was right in that all four of us were sensually charged. By that I mean that there was an overarching sexual context to all that we were engaged in. I knew that Fay and I were and the other two were perhaps similarly drawn in; may be unconsciously; or maybe it was in my own manufactured pseudo eroticism.

We passed a huge billboard that read 'Hayley's Adult Shop'. Harry commented: "Who would take a break on a long drive to buy porn?"

"Or get a toy?" added Elaine.

"Depends on where they are going, I guess." I offered. Harry chuckled and Elaine giggled. Fay grunted as if to say 'He knows it all.'

Then, to our surprise Elaine asked: "Do you guys watch a lot of porn?" She semi glanced back from the driving seat.

There was silence for a few seconds. Harry being the gentlemen he was smothered the awkwardness. "Oh, we watch quite a lot!" he uttered with a straight face.

"A lot meaning, once a month or so." Elaine clarified.

"Oh, yeah?" Harry went sarcastically. "Those must be shorter than lunar months and when we watch we need to wait for a good male climax!" he laughed.

"Shut up, Harry." Elaine blushed beetroot. She even looked a bit angry,

"Just joking." Harry defused the embarrassment but somehow it sounded like he was suggesting the truth. "Yes, we like porn and watch quite often. Anyway, how about you guys?"

Since what they were asking was about us as a couple, I could tell the truth. "Actually, we have not watched porn together after our marriage." I cleared my throat. "We are newly married and there is time for all that."

"Oh, but we saw some live action in Mexico." Fay recollected. She went on to relate that episode in detail and candidly. The fact that the woman was a celebrity was tactfully avoided. She ended by saying: "That gave us some fuel to light up our first honeymoon night."

"Wow! You could see clearly that distance in the night?" That was Harry.

"Harry!" Half yelled Elaine. "Why must you ask that? Details are not important. It's the mood that we want to absorb."

"OK." Harry gave in. "To each his own."

"It's normal for the guys, hon," Fay interjected, supporting Harry. "They are visual and those little things are important."

The conversation was aborted but I had a bit to ponder over and even ask Fay to clarify some stuff. I hear that Elaine wanted to see a big penis and now her husband spilt it that she likes to see men cumming. Wow! Was this a horny firebrand all dressed up in a good and proper exterior? Fay always said that she was a good woman and I trusted her judgement. But who knows? And whatever that 'dry run' meant!

We were in a jolly mood through all this and shared some jokes and other stories for the rest of the way. We stopped once for gas and Harry took the wheel again.

We reached the cottage in the evening before sunset and were simply enthralled by the location and the setting. The fairly large cottage sat in a clearing of thick woods. The front yard lawn extended to the narrow strip of lakeside beach of pebbles. A small gray gazebo sat at the edge like a sentry. A hot tub protected by a tarpaulin beckoned, located on the side. The space and the two-bedroom cottage were immaculately maintained by the Jamaican caretaker, Morgan.

We went in unpacked our things and put some stuff we brought into the fridge and before dusk we wanted to relax in on the beach. We wore our swimwear and walked to the beach. Fay looked gorgeous in her white bikini revealing her wonderful shape. This one didn't get too transparent when wet but teased with that possibility all the time in the past, she had told me. I was delighted to see Elaine in the blue bikini that I had seen her, in that sexy picture that she had sent to Fay. There was enough eye candy for us men!

We walked behind the girls and I was sure Harry was checking out Fay's ass just as I did to his woman. Secretly, I admitted that we were two lucky men. Then, to imagine that we would have a 'dry run' naturalism soon was almost ecstatic. I watched with growing sensual fascination, Elaine's butt encased in that bikini bottom. As she walked her lovely shapeliness was evident, with the icing on the cake being the material riding into her ass crack occasionally making me crazy. The artsy pink heart and a decorative dagger behind (not piercing) it depicted in a classy tattoo on her left loin was a bit out of step with her personality, I thought. It was impossible not to imagine her naked. What struck me again was Elaine's extreme pale complexion and its overall visual smoothness. Her shapely legs and narrow waist lopped a comfortable fifteen years from her age. Fay, obviously a few years younger, had a springy step to her gait that let her bigger butt globes wobble more enticingly. She also was a couple of shades darker with her mixed middle eastern bloodline. I needed to keep my observation concealed as Harry was beside me though I was sure he was doing the same to Fay's fantastic derriere. This was a walk of a few minutes but I hoped it was longer. Deep down inside, my conscience was warning me that I should not think or do anything that would ruin my marriage.

We wore our beach sandals as the pebbles were uncomfortable to walk on. The evening breeze was a bit nippy so after a few minutes of chatting seated on a rock we headed back to a proposed dip in the hot tub. Harry got that ready and we gulped a beer each before we stepped in. It was glorious to feel the warmth of the company and the swirling water that bubbled on our bodies to relax us. Needless to say, secretly I wanted to see Elaine emerge out of the tub in her wet bikini and perhaps give me a view of that mind boggling camel toe that I had seen in a picture earlier. It was getting dark and I hoped the show would happen sooner rather than later. A few times, Elaine looked like she was standing up but she was simply adjusting her perch. I was discretely ready for a good look on each occasion but she sat down before her hips were out of the water. I was really revealing the perverted side of me to myself. But this creature was so amazingly attractive, that I couldn't help myself. The men sat between the two women and I could perceive the heat produced by the testosterone in me in that position. I had that delicious tumescence without an obvious erection. Yes, my thoughts were adulterous but my wife was with me and fantasy was always allowed in a relationship.

One thing that both Harry and I enjoyed was that the two women's boobs would pop above the surface and both of them had their nipples prominently pointed through their bikini tops! I think Fay was more aware of it and perhaps even flouting it. It is possible that Elaine was also perceptive but had that consciousness hidden. It was marvelous to see two sets of beautifully shaped breasts of almost equal size in that tub.

Finally, when it was time to get some dinner, Elaine quite cleverly reached for her towel by the edge of the tub and covered herself below her waist when she climbed out. Was she aware that I was waiting to see her camel toe? I shuddered internally with some covert shame but I reminded myself that a 'dry run' was in the offing!

Each of us took a quick shower before the late dinner. I was the last and in the small bathroom I saw Elaine's bikini hung out to dry. I couldn't help notice that the bottom piece had an extra piece of stiff material stitched in, quite roughly, to prevent her contours being visible when wet. She had probably been scandalized by the same picture that I had seen of her in the very same wet bikini with her secret genital folds erotically, even obscenely visible. This was a few weeks ago and prior to our marriage. Just like Elaine to think of everything and be very correct. I consoled myself that I had missed nothing in the hot tub session! But tomorrow is another day!

Over dinner, Elaine made a matter of fact description of what they planned the next day. Start the day normally and go for a hike and even throw in a pontoon ride on the lake. She said we could peel off the tops in the afternoon and see how it goes after that. "We'll be scrupulously honest," she declared. "Even if one of us is uncomfortable, we'll abort." She left it hanging there. It was tantalizing all right.

I shared the piece of information about Elaine's bikini stitching with Fay in bed that night. I needed to do that to come clean and also feel that I was not mentally cheating her with all my sensual thoughts about Elaine.

"You like her a lot, don't you?" Fay whispered with her hands walking my face lovingly. It wasn't a gesture of a jealous wife and I was relieved.

"I guess it is a man thing and I want to assure you that I am not falling in love or preferring her to you or..."

"I know, I know," she interrupted, "I am aware of those feelings that are aroused by visual stimuli in men. It's similar in women but it is feelings oriented."

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I am sometimes turned on by kindness, respectfulness and humor. Indeed, I like Harry for those qualities and while I wouldn't like to run away with him but a little more sensual intimacy would not be unwelcome. I even said I would like to see him nude! Ha ha!" She kissed me noisily. "It's OK, Randy, darling. Be yourself. I know you love me and I can deal with you appreciating another woman; especially a good friend. Also, it's different as I am here with you."

I felt so much for my loving wife. I kissed her back. "I love you too, my sweetheart. I will never do anything to hurt you. I am so scared to lose you again." I was being a hundred percent honest.

"Let's make love, honey. Let's fantasize a bit tonight. Who knows what we will face tomorrow. Whatever it is we should go forward in harmony. That's the key."

"Yes, Fay sweetie. What is it you want to imagine? Role play?"

We hugged tight. "Does that mean that you would like to fuck her in real life? I know, only if she is willing, but if she is?"

"Let's just say I won't if it hurts you and I certainly will if you fuck Harry at the same time!"

"Wow!" Fay laughed and for once did not control the decibels. She whispered again. "You really mean it? It sounds like fun and a little beyond the arena of sexuality; it can be curiosity, no?"

"It turns me on, even thinking about it. Curiosity or not. Come, let's roll play."

She lay on her back and I mounted her with a soulful kiss on her beautiful lips and then on each of her nipples. "Ooh! Yes! Who knows what will happen on the 'dry run'?"

We waited, reading each other's minds, just a moment, to hear if there were sounds from the adjoining room like the previous night. There were none and I joyfully went in while Fay opened up for me with her hips and with two fingers widening her introitus to welcome me. She was wet like hell. The glorious feeling of union engulfed me yet again. In a surprising anticlimax I just ejaculated in about two minutes and couldn't hold back. We didn't even have time to enact our planned fantasies. I prolonged the cumming by continuing my strokes.

"I think you came?"

"Yes, I am sorry!" I whispered with a kiss. "I couldn't help it. It was too quick."

"Don't worry darling. It's me you are with just now, and I love your squirts inside me."

I slept so well, that the next day it took a while for me to orient myself in the cottage's wood panelled bedroom. The morning sun crept through the woods and into our little window opposite the bed. The birds were already chirping over their breakfast. I heard movement in the kitchen and wanted to be out early. Fay lay curled up, on her side, naked, asleep and lovely.

I covered her up with a sheet, wore a towel and walked out. Elaine was in the kitchen, making coffee and I greeted her with a cheerful "Good morning!" to which she responded turning to look with that beautiful smile. She wore a bright yellow T shirt and white shorts. My god, this woman was beautiful and for my well being, I wished she wasn't!

I quickly finished with the bathroom and walked out. Harry had joined Elaine and he was in his fancy multi-colored shorts too. He wore a sleeveless vest and I captured the mood. Stepping back into the room, I found Fay still in slumber but making some movements of awakening. I tapped her shoulder and she squinted.

"Wake up. Just cover your pussy and boobs and get going."

"What the heck..."

"It's dry run day, remember?" I pulled the sheet off her body. "Come on, get going."

She got up and stretched. "You are waiting to see her nude, yeah?" Then she bent suddenly and clutched at her crotch. "Gosh, you came so much. It's flowing out now!" She grabbed a few tissues and wiped herself. "Where the fuck is the bathroom?"

"It's out in the hallway. Wear a gown and go." She did.

I wore a tight green pair of shorts with no underwear and shamelessly checked if my bulge was prominent and attractive. I brought myself back to earth by remembering that women aren't visual and blatant exposures may even be a turn off for them. I slipped on a yellow T shirt that I had, to match Elaine and walked out to make a coffee and breakfast. Fay joined me soon wearing a very short gray and black tartan skirt and a blue top. It was over the breakfast of ham, eggs and toast that I realized that Elaine was braless. The gentle sag was striking before the nipples showed up. She was really hitting our erogenous zones in tormenting stages!

Harry and Elaine gave us a heads up on our plan for the hike. There was a path through the woods to our left leading up to a stream and a mini waterfall. We could then cross the road and reach a quaint botanical garden and a tiny zoo. Sounded like a tranquil trudge and we got prepared with walking shoes, shades and rucksacks of croissants and fruit juices. Elaine warned Fay: "That short skirt might be too tiny when we negotiate some gradients. Hope you are wearing a decent pair of panties." She laughed.