Dormant Passions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am OK," Fay replied, "it's only us anyway and yes, the panties are decent. You know I don't like thongs."

The half hour walk to the serene little water fall was filled with little conversations about nature, trees, birds and human integration with them. The topic was veering towards naturalism and its virtues but just before we reached our first stop, Fay took a tumble. She tripped on something and fell forward. Harry was just behind her and helped her up but not before she gave all of us a view of her blue lacey panties. Nothing obscene but a stimulating show of curves and crevices encased in thin fabric. When she stood up still half in Harry's arms he even helped her by wiping her backside of dirt and fallen leaves. The final cleaning stroke was more of a gentle feel. Fay giggled through all this, thanking Harry and assured all of us that she was OK. I was rather enjoying that little scene and realized that neither Harry nor Elaine were awkward about anything that transpired. OK, I thought, why not? May be next Elaine will take a toss and I can wipe stuff off her boobs!

We rested near the absolutely calm and beautiful waterfall and had our little bite. The tranquil milieu that is ushered in with the sound of rippling water is indescribable. "This is such a beautiful spot." Fay was stating the obvious. "If the water was deeper we could have had a swim."

"You can still get your feet wet," observed Elaine. "The stream floor is soft and safe."

"Maybe I'll give it a go." I offered and slipped out of my footwear and gingerly walked into the clear and cool water. "It's nice. Come on!"

The other three followed. We sat on a rock and continued our conversation of bonding with each other. Our feet dipped in, and gently touched by the cool stream. Again, I couldn't ignore the fact that our girls were extremely beautiful and desirable and, merged into this wonderful backdrop they looked prettier and sexier. Careful not to be noticed I ogled Elaine's lovely breasts and the teasers of the nipple impressions. Fay walked upstream to a lovely cove of large roots bordered by thick brush. She looked at me and I got the message that she wanted me there. When I waded through the clear flow I saw an odd look on her face.

"What's up?"

"Was it bad? My fall I mean? Was it lewd?"

"Of course not. I thought it was a teaser. You fell on your front and the skirt just rode up your bum a bit. It's when you turned around to be helped up that your entire thigh and your panty crotch was visible. Nothing more, or even slightly gross."

"OK. I guess I should have listened to Elaine's advise about my skirt."

"She didn't advise you. She simply made a comment. And how was Harry's pat on your butt?"

"Oh gosh! He caressed it. No, fondled it. Should I be upset?"

"If you are feeling OK about it why should you be?" I looked into her eyes to extract any deep sentiments. She was thoughtful.

"You know, I am also human and can get turned on. Harry is a sweet guy. He does to me what Elaine does to you. Are we being bad?"

"Na! We are sharing this between us and that's the best thing about it." I reassured her. "We are honest with each other."

"Hey, you guys!" Elaine yelled from her perch. "Are you guys planning to make out in those bushes?"

That ended our little deviation and we returned to join them.

Harry suggested: "If you guys are all game we can just peel down to our undies and splash around. Some places especially in the crevices the swirling currents make the water level even waist high."

I was the first to admit with pretended awkwardness. "I am not wearing any underwear! You never told us." Fay stared at me in disbelief.

"Me neither." Elaine looked a bit flushed. I was noticing a slight change in her otherwise rather conservative non-adventurous disposition. Perhaps the outdoors does that to her. I was overjoyed, however that she shared my sensual mood. "Actually, I am braless as well. But once we are wet, what will we change into?"

"OK. That's a good point alright." Harry chuckled. "We can't skinny dip here as it is public beyond that fence we passed. Anyone can walk in here and then we'll be in trouble."

"Yeah," Elaine agreed, "we don't want trouble to interrupt our little fun getaway."

"We can do something. We can go topless!" That was Fay and, look who's talking! "I mean the boys can go and we can follow as long as we can reach something to put on quickly." She looked at an astounded Elaine. "What do you say?"

In spite of looking taken aback she said: "Let's go for it!" And was I thrilled!

It was Elain who was off the blocks first. She just whipped off her T shirt and let those wonderful jugs feel the air. I politely looked away and in my peripheral vision saw Fay hesitate with the bra hooks after taking off her top. "What's the prison sentence or fine for nudity in these parts?" she inquired half serious.

"God knows," snapped back Elaine. "If it's a male we can negotiate. If it's a female cop then we need to deal with her jealousy."

We all had a hearty laugh. All of us were also gloriously topless. We weren't too close to each other and that was both good and bad. From afar, especially with shades, I could admire the boobs without being noticed but there's nothing like a look close up. I ended up with the inevitable comparison of the two pairs of tits on view. It was a wonderfully thrilling exercise. Fay's was a bit smaller but perkier and her nipples were a light coffee brown. Elaine had larger breasts with a bit of a sag and her nipples were pinkish brown. Both of them had similarly shaped nipples and areolae of the same size. It was simply awesome to see them both topless and I could feel a bit of an erection developing. While I knew what Fay's boobs were like, it was stimulating to fantasize what Elaine's would feel like. Her milky white skin needed to be smooth and the texture must be soft and supple. Oh, how it would be to taste those juicy nipples!

Then there was something else to ponder.

Elaine had not shown the slightest interest in my crotch bulge; or at least I hadn't noticed. I had deployed that only for her. Damnit! Sometimes she is so sexy cute and at other times she's so orthodox prudish. What's her gig? I certainly wanted to know.

I took a chance. I needed to know what was in her cranium. I waded through the stream to her and stood quite close to her with my semi erect cock pushing through my shorts. "What's there to see in the botanical gardens? We can stay here, can't we?"

"Oh, it's just a wonderful place of flowers and trees with canopied walkways. Very romantic. But if you are tired we can hang here and go back."

I had fixed my gaze on her eyes and she did not even take a half glance towards my manhood. These women! They never get caught looking or even a suggestion of a clandestine fringe peek! I couldn't wait till later when we were to get naked.

"Yeah, we'll stay here." I suggested. "This is such a wonderful place."

Just then we heard some movement in the path ahead and the women grabbed their upper wear and slipped them on just in time before Morgan, the tall lean caretaker showed up.

"Hi guys!" he waved, "was going to the cabin to check if everything was alright."

"All fine," Harry replied. "meet our friends, Fay and Randy. This is Morgan who looks after the place."

We exchanged greeting and after a few pleasantries Morgan left.

"Did he see us?" Fay was the one worried. Now both of them were braless. The cool breeze had hardened both pairs of nipples.

"I don't think he did. You both were quick. But even like this, he might have had a good image of your titties." I joked. Fay and Elaine looked down and saw what I meant. Fay's top was even flimsier and showed more.

"Gosh!" sighed Fay. She took off her shirt to wear her bra and then put it on again. They never took off their tops after that.

We sat there looking for little fish and tadpoles in the clear stream before we sauntered back to the cottage. We had collected a fistful of yellow and purple wild flowers.

In the cottage in our little bedroom we prepared for the afternoon 'dry run'; something that we were to be initiated in before we made the actual entrance into a nudist camp with Harry and Elaine. I could see that Fay was a bit worried. She was still in her skirt and shirt standing thoughtfully.

"You worried about something? Shy?" I whispered.

"No, not really shy," she whispered back and looked at me with concerned eyes, "worried a bit, I guess. Are we OK? I mean we are still newlyweds and we are both physically flirting with another couple. I know you are attracted to Elaine and I am drawn to Harry in some erotic way. Is that good for us?"

"I am no psychologist or sex therapist," I brought forth what my thinking was. "we are being honest with each other, aren't we? It's all open. I figure sharing everything will not break a relationship. This is more than sharing; we are here together while it happens in our presence."

"I get that. But what if it get's further. What if you and Elaine get into each other and you fuck?"

"Shsh! Quiet! I don't think any of us will go that far. What about you? Would you fuck Harry?"

"I am not planning for that! But if both of us do it with the knowledge of the other, I guess it would be quite stimulating and exciting, no?" Suddenly erotic possibilities danced in my mind. She looked at me when her eyebrows twisted into a frown. "We must make sure we come back to ourselves."

"Of course!" I assured her and hugged her tight. "We belong to each other forever." I caressed her back and fondled her sexy butt and then ran my hand forward to massage her crotch.

"Ooh! Don't do that. Then we won't be able to go for the dry run. You know, sweetie. I am conscious that Harry likes me. If I know them as a couple, they are discussing exactly what we are saying to ourselves now."

"Na!" I disagreed. "That Elaine shows nothing on her face or her actions."

"Believe me, I know her. Now let's go out with a clean heart and play on with whatever happens. We are on the same page."

Armed with this orientation of our collective attitudes towards this 'dry run', we ventured to offer ourselves to this new experience. I opened the door gently to a small crack and peeped out. I saw Elaine and Harry at the kitchen counter. I could see her beautiful naked breasts. Harry was there next to her bare chested, and they were both pouring themselves some beer. They were naked! The nude party had begun at the pinnacle of my anticipation.

I stepped back into the room and took off all my clothes and walked out bravely, start naked. It was a first time for me but I hid the apprehension with a nervous smile. It was when I reached close to the other two that I had misread the situation and I looked miserably silly.

Elaine and Harry were still wearing their bottom pieces though they were topless!

Oh, I am sorry..." I mumbled in embarrassment. Elaine was wearing a pink thong and Harry the same trunks he wore for the walk.

"No, no. We are sorry." Elaine stood up and peeled away her tiny bit of clothing and Harry followed suit. I was careful not to look. We were too close.

I glanced back towards the bedroom door and Fay was still in there. I called out for her and within seconds she walked out too; beautifully nude. All four of us ambled up to the bar and got ourselves our beers and over-pretended that everything was normal. We were very obviously focussed on each other's faces and nothing else. Our act was so ostentatious that it was almost hilarious.

Harry suggested that we go out into the front yard and assured us that there would be no one coming there. It was quite a sensation to walk out into the afternoon sunshine and also observe everyone's nude bodies from a fair distance, where our pupillary focus was undetected.

Harry was a well-built guy and even had a thick muscular butt. He had a fair amount of body hair and even though his pubic growth was also luxuriant, the smallish size of his dick was evident. I couldn't help looking down at myself with some vain pride.

Then there was Elaine. In spite of my impression of her pursuit for perfection and correctness that told me that she would be clean shaven, she was not. While she moved the garden chairs about around the barbecue, I noticed her wonderfully curved hips and her full round and mature butt globes quiver and shake deliciously with her movements. There was that perfect pubic hair triangle and an inviting vertical slit that showed up when she turned around. A little later I noticed that her pubic hair was neatly clipped to an ideal length; it ensured its visual presence and hid nothing of the delectable details beneath. How am I going to keep my arousal to myself? That was my serious worry.

My Fay was there for comparison. The more I observed the two there was more for me to be happy with my choice. Elaine's complexion was extremely pale to the point of being exsanguinous, as crude as that might seem. Some obviously liked that marble like whiteness of purity. Fay, on the other hand possessed some eastern blood running in her veins giving her that rich caramel hue of vivacity. Both had similarly styled hair of equal length, while Elaine's hair was decidedly lighter. Their heights and figures were also strikingly similar; Fay had a bigger butt while Elaine's boobs were larger. I noted, as I always knew that girls with chunkier thighs tend to have bigger backsides. It was true here as well, but still they were attractively shapely. As the girls moved about, I confirmed with some smugness that Fay had the perkier flesh. Elaine sagged a bit, but not in a very bad way. She was five or six years older.

Harry was both smartly aware and elegantly savvy to behave anything but appropriately. He too walked about bringing the sausages, salads and breads out into the cobblestoned barbecue area. I didn't see him looking at Fay in any improper manner, that only suggested that he was a seasoned pro nudist. Though we heard that he was overtly conscious of his cock size, he demonstrated none of that wariness.

I had to pull myself back to join them and do some work towards lunch, without standing at the edge drooling at naked feminine curves. What all this had ushered in for Fay and me is a sense of soothing grief relief, through friendship imbued with the beauty of nature, from our loss of a pregnancy. That was heart warming.

I moved towards the other three and threw myself into the chores. The fire was going and I offered to do the sausages. Behind me I heard Fay inquiring if there would be anyone looking at us through binoculars from across the lake. That was a good two-hundred yards and if they were so keen to see us, so be it, said Harry. I agreed. Much against our impressions of her, Elaine looked away from us and faced the lake and jiggled her boobs and swung her hips and semi-yelled into the distance: "Look at me! Do you like it? I like to show off!"

We all laughed. We were well into our second beers and there was that gentle buzz in our heads to set ourselves free of restrictions. We sat ourselves in the garden chairs under the shade of a huge tree. It was then that we were really exposed. I tried to focus on the lunch on my plate occasionally sipping from the can beside me. I couldn't resist the view of Elaine sitting plumb opposite with her thighs slightly apart. The view was killing me; my vitals were stirring. I sort of placed my paper plate on my lap to hide the slight turgidity that I was encountering, but that only made it worse. I needed to keep the plate there and eat slowly; very slowly.

Others were getting up for refills and stuff and I dared not to stand. They were asking me to take this and that and after a while and certainly after I assured myself that my dick was close to some flaccidity, did I get up to walk to the table.

Fay, who was pretty close to me glanced downwards and declared "Half mast!" She was a bit drunk, I figured. 'Half mast' I had learnt from her, was a nursing term to alert colleagues when a male patient is having a semi erection during care administration of any sort. I frowned at her and she smiled an apology. The other couple were giving us questioning looks and Fay waved them off implying it was nothing. I could have killed Fay!

While Harry was fiddling with the fire, Elaine walked up to us and said: "You guys can go to the room for a while if you like. We will look after ourselves."

"No!" We both chorused a quick retort just as Harry was walking towards us. I was deeply embarrassed. Still I was impressed that Elaine never looked at my manhood or even glanced close to it.

Harry, most unlike him, then performed the most outrageous thing. He went behind Elaine and hugged her and then pretended to hump her from behind! I wasn't sure if he understood what was going on or if he was drunk or if we had all slipped into a wild amatory mood or whatever. Elaine moved away and shoved him off. "Stop it! Are you crazy?" she protested.

Harry scoffed it off. "We are on holiday, remember? No rules."

"Doesn't mean you have to be a horny bull!" Elaine was giving it back but her face revealed no antagonism. We could only giggle civilly.

Amidst all that, being as observant as I was, I noted that Harry had a small erection. Small because it may have been the beginning of one and because of his size. Elaine noticed it as well.

"If you are getting hard and frisky now, it must be because of Fay. Don't get onto me. You know what I am like naked, no?" She was half serious and then she chuckled merrily to lighten the force of her words.

"It's OK, Harry," chipped in Fay, "Randy is randy too!"

Now, I had to say something. "It's grossly unfair. Our arousal shows up and you girls have it all concealed. I mean who knows if both of you girls are wet?"

"Good point. You want to check?" teased Elaine. She then moved away from me with a naughty grin suggesting that she wasn't asking to be touched. "To be honest, it's quite an interesting day for us girls, as well, right Fay?" she looked towards us with raised, querying eyebrows. "It is very stimulating for me at least, to know that I have, eh... created the mood in someone else. That's very gratifying."

We all took our third beers as we finished lunch and dumped our plates.

"What is visually exciting for you, guys?" That was Fay asking, keeping to the topic.

Harry didn't need any encouragement. "It's your amazing butts," He declared, "you both are wonderfully endowed there."

"Harry has a set of measurements for ideal size. You want to tell them about it, darling?"

Harry needed no further bidding. "It's not mine. I read it somewhere. There are two parameters. One is the waist hip ratio that should be 0.7. In inches the twenty-four to thirty-four is ideal. The lower the fraction, the bigger the butt. Elaine is actually 0.7. That's twenty-six and thirty-seven. The second parameter is the antero-posterior distance between the pubic symphysis and the trochanter of the femur should be half of the depth from the trochanter to the peak of the bum."

"Wow! That's a lot of technical terminology. What does that exactly mean."

"OK, let me show you." He grabbed Elaine and pointed to the front of the top of her pubic bone. That was at her pubic hairline. "Here, feel the bone." He asked me and I happily put my finger there to feel it. I nodded though I was quite sheepish. He then showed the bony prominence of the top of the thigh bone at the hip. With open palms he explained: "You need to measure the depth here and then the depth from the hip to the butt. Elaine has a perfect measurement of 0.5 or half." He looked pleased with himself. I don't think we have a measuring tape or I could have demonstrated more clearly. And maybe measured Fay as well."