Dormant Passions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Fay would be much bigger, I am sure. The first measurement is for volume and the second is for protuberance." Elaine explained. "The latter is more for African women." Elaine went further on racial traits. Then she rather abruptly switched topics and said: "I know Harry likes your bum, Fay. To your question of what men are attracted to, I think if he is getting turned on now, it's your ass."

Fay had a smirky face while Harry displayed nothing. "I know what Randy is into. He likes..."

"Wo, wo!" I interrupted, "I am for the full package. I don't focus on body parts." I lied. Fay gave me that knowing look.

"Ha!" That was Elaine. "There must be some parts of the package that are prettier, I am sure. Anyway, you don't have to answer that." Harry was a few feet in front of her. She smacked his rear end and then patted and fondled it lovingly. "He's got a sexy butt too. I love holding onto it. You know when!"

There were giggles all around. "Yeah, that's one hellava butt." Fay was loose tongued for sure.

Harry looked embarrassed for the first time. Elaine made the invitation: "Come have a feel, Fay. Randy if you don't mind..."

Fay actually moved forward to do that. It was fascinating how we as a group of four had bonded together to a remarkable degree of intimacy, ushered in by our nudity, perhaps. I heard that nudist colonies were meant to be asexual or at least attempt to be. But then we were a small, private and close group of good friends. Those rules don't apply here. Fay reached adjacent to Elaine who took her hand and placed it on Harry's butt cheek. As she moved her hand on the skin and felt the muscles beneath, I knew that she was thinking of the scene earlier when Harry fondled her.

"Tighten your muscles, hon and release. There. Do you feel what I feel when we do it?" Elaine's extremely private revelation was close to shocking but very sensual. Then with a flash of an embarrassed blush she reached forward and covered his crotch. Harry squirmed but appeared not to mind. "Gosh, Fay, you have given this man a hard on!" Fay took her hands off like he was red hot and both Elaine's and Harry's hands were hiding his junk.

Harry mumbled "Sorry."

"Hey Fay, you caused it now you may have to release it!" Elaine proposed light-heartedly.

"Yeah, why not? That'll be fun." Harry agreed with a wide lustful beer drenched grin.

"Let's go in. But let's be clear, everyone. No one is cheating on anybody. We are just being sensually adventurous. If that is dressing up something very bad, please say it now and we will stop." Elaine shepherded us in and took Harry, still with hand on crotch, to one corner of the living area which was divided by the protruding kitchen counter. There was a couch there against the window, and she made him sit. I thought she was taking him into the bedroom. "Come Fay, let's finish this guy off. Is that OK, Randy?" I saw Fay hesitantly walk towards them giggling behind her palm.

I was rather confused. What should I do? My wife was being asked to do, or be in the presence of something intimate to another man. Should I object, ignore or join in? I chose to ignore and went to the other side of the kitchen counter that had another but larger sofa and reclined on it. As restful as I seemed, my heart was thumping in my chest.

I couldn't see anything but I heard some mumbled whispers. Then Fay asked me: "Are you cool with this, Randy?"

"Yeah, I am fine, sweetie. Enjoy yourself!" There was a soft chuckle. The scene was beyond my visibility from where I was and that was even more exciting and arousing. Obviously, I was dying to know what was going on. I heard someone moving and Elaine appeared around the counter. "What's happening?" I asked her in a matter of fact tone.

"They are figuring it out." Then she whispered: "You are sure you are fine? You can be honest."

"Yeah, for sure I am. It's kind of exciting." If Elaine is with me then it would be a fair exchange, after all.

"Very honestly, we have never done this ever. It has been in our fantasies but never enacted. At nudist camps we are often aware of the sexual innuendo and frisky environment but the strict ground rules prevent everyone from breaking them." She looked at me with those glistening beautiful eyes. "Are you absolutely sure, you are OK?"

"Yes. Absolutely. I am sure." I reassured her with conviction. It was surprising how we had normalized nudity. Here she was, standing right in front of me, with her pussy at my eye level and the visual reality was buried in exposure familiarity. I forced myself not to look at her sex. I needed to be as civil as she was.

She sat down next to me and I sat up from my reclining posture. The way her eyelids half drooped, I was certain she was a bit sloshed on beer. I was unsure what to say or do and looked down at my folded hands in my lap. "Are you ready for the nudist camp next month?" She asked.

"I guess I am OK. Not sure about Fay. Didn't hear her saying anything negative."

"Do you like this; the sort of practice? I know Harry got carried away but he is OK at the camp." She was almost apologetic on his behalf.

"Yeah this is good. I mean it is a bit too cozy and we can get aroused but in an unknown crowd I guess it would be different."

She looked at me in the eye and not for a moment flinching. "In the camp, sexual excitement or behavior is frowned upon and discouraged. In fact, it's stated explicitly in the rules. The four of us can hang together, I guess." She looked away and asked softly, almost in a whisper: "Did you get aroused badly or goodly today?"

I knew what she meant. I wanted to answer. Her husband was with my wife doing, god knows what and I needed to break in for sure. In a husky voice I admitted. "Yes, I was. In fact, I am now. You can see..."

She turned and looked at me. Again, she did not move her gaze downwards. "I figured that in my peripheral vision. I also confirmed what Fay had told me; that you are large." She blush-smiled.

"You girls share a lot." I knew that for sure even with my previous wife. We men hardly did.

Elaine then called out to the other two. "Are you guys OK? Do you need my help? It's pretty quiet down there!"

Fay's chuckle floated across to us. Harry just started to say something: "Ah... we are getting there." Then they both broke into hysterical laughter! Whatever it is, they are enjoying it, I thought. I should too.

As if she read my mind, Elaine smiled. "You want to... to show me? Your... your, dick, I mean. I think we have some time. Here, come stand up."

Both my cock and I sprang up together. I was having difficulty grasping the fact that this was actually happening. It was the pinnacle of the climax built up over the last few days. Not surprisingly, Elaine's eyes were still focussed on my face, looking upwards. For god's sake, my manhood was close to her mouth. As polite as she is, she asked: "Can I look..."

Just a nod from me was adequate. She gently lowered her eyes and as they rested on my throbbing erection, I saw her face turn from shyness to something I imagined as a peculiar blend of curious coyness and clandestine enjoyment.

"Wow!" It sounded honest enough. "That happened all for me?" There was no response necessary. "Fay said you were beautiful and I think I agree." Her head moved from side to side, above and below as she took in my entire thing in its complete dimension and shape. "Can I touch it? Or should I..." That sounded like the sound of a million bells chiming a victory tune.

This time I nodded and gulped: "Yes, of course. Please."

She leaned towards me with her right hand palm upwards and brought it up to touch the under side of my erection. Her left hand facing downwards she covered the top and applied gentle and exquisite pressure to drive a million volts up my body.

I groaned a bit too loud. "Are you OK, darling?" Fay's voice sounded mirthful to hint of any angst.

"I am fine, sweetie. How are you guys?"

"A bit quiet down there." Added Elaine still holding my cock. I gave it additional jerks of throbbing and she smiled a whisper. "Wow! He's dancing. What a pretty thing!" I took that as a compliment even though it sounded only half masculine.

"We are still figuring things out." That was Harry's voice over Elaine's undertone.

"Same here." I joined in with my dubious reading of our status. I peered down Elaine's well carved body. Her shoulders and arms were toned and fat free. She had beautiful hands with her nails painted a unique turquoise. Her breasts sat proudly on her chest with those deliciously pink nipples. They looked perked up. She was big in the boobs department but not too huge or disproportionate. Will I get a chance to touch or kiss them? Why not? I could, as she was holding my dick, for heaven's sake. Then there was that inevitable role of tummy fat, that wasn't exactly unattractive. She had been pregnant and was in her mid forties. While sitting with her sexy thighs together, I could only see the top of her pubic hair and nothing else.

She was still in soft petting mode, like she had a delicate bird in hand. She drew lines with her fore finger along those prominent veins, emptying them and letting them fill again while her eyes pranced up and down my length. She felt the prominent ridge at the base of my knob with her thumb. It did enhance my enjoyment and I voiced it with a soft moan.

Her eyes moved up. "Do you like it? Oh!" She parted her thighs to reveal her honeypot with a quick check glance downwards. Further evidence that women are mind readers.

"Yes! And every inch of you is beautiful." I looked carefully at her pussy for the first time. Her bush hairs were brown; a lovely bronze gold. Her alabaster white skin alongside was in delectable contrast. She had taken care of her pubes for sure. The clipping and perhaps some depilation were consciously done for aesthetic appeal. After all, many see her pussy at the nudist camps.

She saw me looking at her core and she smiled; a sexy smirk with pursed lips. Then she withdrew her hands from me, drew her thighs up and bringing her hands behind, spread her lips for me to see inside. She was perfect and that may have been my extreme bias. What hit me immediately is that she had a very long slit. She had the most perfectly shaped clit and plump inner lips with the glisten of her pink insides suggested more than a little moistness. "Do you want to jerk off looking at me?" she said softly while my breathing got irregular with extreme arousal. She seemed to be demanding through questions!

"Oh, my goodness, I want to. Yes!" I began stroking myself while she watched. Then she started rubbing herself. She was almost lying flat with her feet on the couch and her pussy exposed and open. We were going vigorously fast mutual masturbation with both of us climbing in our quest for a climax when she shot another surprise.

"Do you want to go in? Please! Get that gorgeous piece of meat inside me."

Did I waste a second? Hell, no! I just had to move a few inches forward, and with a gentle thrust and guidance with two fingers from Elaine I went in smooth and easy. Her mouth was open wide but soundlessly. She exhaled long and slow only after I reached my full length.

"Oh, my lord! This is a cock! I am so filled. So very filled. Fuck me gently, Randy. Gently! And please pull out when you cum. I love to see you cumming." Harry had already told us that seeing an ejaculation was her thing.

Yes, I could fuck her as she was always very fuckable. My cock felt comfortable inside her soft vagina. She gripped me like an ideal fit though she looked large with her rather long pussy crevice. I went for it slowly and accelerated a bit. She kept rubbing herself and was moaning and breathing deeply herself. It was such an overwhelming feeling that I was reaching my pinnacle too quickly and I announced it to her.

"I want to see you cumming!" Elaine mouthed the words with some urgency. I pulled out just before I came. She almost sat up to see me squirting on her tummy and breasts. She stared almost with a blank face; she stopped breathing while her fingers went berserk on her clit. I came and I came and I came. When I had emptied myself with a suppressed but satisfied groan, she climaxed. In typical female fashion she jerked in spasms after spasms with that sweet high-pitched moan that I had heard in the motorhome. She then settled apparently totally spent.

We both smiled.

"That was very good!" I told her.

"That was heavenly!" She confirmed. "You know I like to see men cumming. Harry compiled some videos of many scenes of different men but fake named each after one of the men I eh... knew. But today was the best show in all."

I was glowing with pride. "Really? I mean, why name each of the porn stars as someone else?"

"That's the thing for me. I don't get turned on unless the guys are actually aroused by me. I can't get off with some random dude in a video clip. If I can pretend they are someone I know and like me, sort of, then it works." She grinned at my apparent lack of insightfulness. "You don't get it, do you?"

"No, no. I understand." I lied. "I thought women often like what they see in porn because their partners get turned on. They are magnanimous in their liking to please."

"That's true too, but I am talking about my fascination of seeing men ejaculate." Her expression transformed to one of thoughtfulness. "We must shelve this episode as a one off and use this to enhance our own relationships."

My mood sagged with some disappointment. "Why? We can always have many one offs!"

"No! Certainly not." That was a definite rebuke and I did not exactly like it. "You know, when you were close to my face I was dying to suck you and I held back as that would be too intimate. We didn't even kiss. We just had what I would call raw sex just for our entertainment and exploration of sensual curiosity."

We heard some movement from the other side and that was a welcome change of scene as Harry and Fay walked up to us.

We smiled. There was a tiny bit of embarrassment. Harry broke into it. "You girls looked flushed. Enjoyed?"

We nodded and hummed in agreement and we decided we would take a break and meet again for the pontoon trip that we hadn't done yet. Off we went to our respective bedrooms. I had a lot to ask of Fay and she may want to know what I was up to as well.

It was one hell of a break loose with a wonderfully sexy couple, our friends and now our fuckbuddies. That is whether they see it that way or not! I was sure we were going further from here. It was so erotically stimulating. I was going to make it happen even if anyone else wasn't.

Our trip wasn't over yet!