Dorn's First Full Day at the Valain's

Story Info
Dorn is compelled to perform fellatio by his mistress.
2.7k words
4.33
3.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Warning:

In this story Dorn's keeper requires him to perform fellatio in front of his fellow Animal, and begins to learn a different side to relationships with other men, and Adriene learns more about what she can expect from her new life.

The Dorn and Adriene stories contain depictions of non-consensual and coerced M/m M+/m F/f F+/f F+/m F/m M+F+/m and M+F+/f bondage, sadism and sex.

They are set in a fictional country in which those with strong connection to their own bodies are categorised as 'animal-people' and are placed in the 'care' of others, like any system under which people can be denied their freedom based on an assessment in which humans are involved it is one which is corrupted and abused. Particularly able or beautiful new adults from modest backgrounds are, from time to time subjected to a doctored version of the testing, and sold into a life of servitude by corrupt officials.

Feedback always welcome, I'm not used to writing either Mm or gay fiction or even to including male submissives so feedback is especially welcome from fans or practitioners -- I'm well aware I have a lot to learn.

***

Lepen Fevre is not used to the big houses high up on the hill that dominates their end of the city, not used even to the wide tree lined roads that wind between them. The car Lana had sent for him pulls up outside one of the grandest and highest residences of them all. As soon as he steps onto the pavement and closes the car door it sweeps away leaving him with no choice but to continue. It is, nevertheless, with some trepidation that he approaches the gates and presses the communication button.

The speaker bursts into life immediately, "Lepen! So, looking forward to seeing you!" With that the grand gates swing open. There's a hundred-yard-long driveway for him to walk up, and every step makes him more nervous, after all, until he received her summons, he hadn't been aware that Lana Valain even officially acknowledged his existence.

Lana Delain had followed the car's progress, and then her guest's, and had made sure that Dorn was sporting an erection by the time the boy reached the door.

Lana sends Dorn to open the door, well, not exactly sends, she leads him and Adriene into the hallway using his leash, then lets the leash fall and sends him the rest of the way so the leather hoop at its end rubs against his cock and balls with every step he takes.

Dorn opens the door nervously, kneels and repeats the script he's been taught, "Welcome to the Valain residence Mr Fevre."

Lepen stares, he's never before dared to speak to Dorn, the taller youth had always the academic and sporting star of his school, far further up the school's strict pecking order than the slender, artistic Lepen, and here is, kneeling naked with cuffs around his wrists and ankles, a collar about his neck, and a chain hanging down from that collar to his tumescent cock.

Lana spends a while drinking in the meeting before realising that her guest won't take the initiative, she steps forward, "Come on in, nobody will bite you unless you want them to." He edges his way into the house.

Having enjoyed the first encounter, Lana decides to stretch out the boys' discomfiture. "Dorn, could you show our guest into the living room?" She could have done it herself, but she wants to follow and watch Lepen watching Dorn's spankable bum moving ahead of him, and she wants Adriene to see it too.

She had Dorn lead the other boy to the thick rug in front of the fireplace and kneel there within touching distance. "I heard you'd been worried about Dorn when he failed his test, it was so good of you to care about my Animal."

"I - uh."

"Dorn would like to thank you for your concern, wouldn't you?"

"Y-uh yes Ma'am." after his time at the centre he knows what the implication is, how Animals thank their betters, and his position in front of the other young man's groin makes it all the more clear. He doesn't want to do it, but what he really wants is to not be sent back to the centre.

"Is that okay with you Lepen?"

"Uh, yes, um, I didn't know what had happened, uh, is that Adriene too?"

Adriene cringes back, and only a touch of Lana's hand and her fear of what might happen prevent her from fleeing the room.

"It is." Lana positively effuses as she strokes the other Animal's bare shoulder, "She failed her test too, who would have thought we had two Animals among us." Her fingers continue to caress, "Fortunately my family are in a position to help the poor unfortunates."

"Um, that's good of you..." his eyes are still locked on the naked Adonis at his feet.

"Do you know how Animals thank adult people for their kindness?"

"Um, er..."

The boy's glowing cheeks suggest to Lana that he knows, but she continues, "Would it be okay if Dorn showed you?"

"Um, yes?"

On the floor Dorn's emotions begin to get the better of him. The centre had been an unalloyed nightmare, and his time with Mr Delain had been a way of getting out from there, but neither at the centre, nor with Lana's father had anyone he knew been there to witness his humiliation.

"Go on Dorn, show Mr Fevre how grateful you are for his concern."

Dorn's vision blurs as his hands go to the boy's jeans, he carefully unbuttons his fly and eases them down, then lowers his briefs. The boy is already half erect.

Tears trail down Dorn's cheeks, but he bends himself to the task, accepting the other young man's cock into his mouth and suckling on it until it hardens. When it reaches its full size, he relaxes the muscles at of his throat, swallows to take the cock's head the final inch of the way and controls the urge to panic that always rose at the training centre no matter how many times they violated his mouth.

He tells himself, better this, and better like this with each caress his hands and mouth provide to the invading flesh. Reminds himself too that here, he's well fed has somewhere warm to sleep, that he's allowed to continue his studies and even gaining work experience he couldn't have dreamed of before his world fell apart, most of all, he isn't wakened in the middle of the night and subjected to random beatings and torture for the amusement of the centre's guards. He pulls back until the head of Lepen's cock is between his lips and his eyes glance across the Lana's rapt expression, far better this, and he takes the sword of flesh back into his mouth and throat as another tear trickles down his face.

He feels Lepen's hands tentatively touch his head, the boy doesn't grab, just touches, running fingers through his thick hair. The boy doesn't try to fuck his mouth either; and that makes it more comfortable to do, if not easier to bear having to do. If he didn't know better, he'd think the boy was acting as though they were lovers.

It isn't long before the cock and balls give away the first tell-tale signs that the boy is close, and not long after that the hands on his head and Lepen's voice add confirmation.

Dorn braces himself for the coming humiliation of Lana and Adriene to see what has become of him. He freezes as the thought of Lepen telling the whole school, but reason asserts itself, there's no way the boy would go up to most of the others and talk about his sex life. Relieved, and fearful of Lana's wrath, he covers by taking the cock from his mouth running his tongue around its head. He then pulls its foreskin back and repeats the caress on the bare gleaming glans before he resumes his sucking.

The way Lepen and his cock respond suggest that didn't notice the interruption, and that adds to Dorn's relief, there had been times as the centre when those abusing him had detected his reticence and he'd suffered long and hard for it.

The perineum and balls tense, and he readies himself to swallow, a moment later the first warm saltiness shoots into the back of his mouth and he swallows dutifully, but Lana has other ideas, "Keep some in your mouth."

Lepen grunts and tries to hold deep and finish his orgasm in the same, delightful place, but, aware of who his mistress is, Dorn pulls back, shuts his throat off and continues to work the pulsing glans with his tongue as it releases the last of the boy's seed and continues until his voice and the beginnings a of pull back tell him that Lepen has reached the point after cumming where the head of his cock becomes unbearably sensitive. He then releases it from his mouth and slides its protective sheath back over the bright purple dome.

Lana had approached while Lepen was cumming, and pulled the nervous Adriene along behind her, "Show me."

Dorn turns his face towards the two young women, opens his mouth and puts his cupped tongue out as he'd been trained, displaying its shameful load of milky goo for all to see.

"Did my animal please you?"

"Y-so much!"

She kisses his cheek, then pats Dorn on the head, "You can put Lepen's cock away now." Dorn begins to close his mouth, "Uh-huh, I didn't say you could swallow."

So, Dorn stays on his knees with his shame on display as he returns the other boy's cock to his trousers.

"Now stand up." She tightens her grip on Adriene's as Dorn stands, "And kiss Adriene." Both Animals hesitate, and Lana takes uses the leash hoop hanging by Dorn's humiliatingly erect cock to slap his swollen flesh, "Don't embarrass me in front of my guest."

The implied threat breaks their stillness and the two move awkwardly together, Dorn making to take his tongue back into his mouth as he does, "Uh-huh, Animals need to learn to share."

Obediently he leaves the pool of cum where it is as he bends...

Adriene stops, and it takes Lana tweaking the tip of a breast sharply to make go through with the kiss. It's not the first time she's kissed Dorn, but it is her first taste of cum, and it's far different from anything she'd ever imagined.

"Kiss until it's all gone."

The two animals kiss on as instructed. They linger in one the intimate contact between their naked bodies until their reticence melts away, it's a reminder of before, though before, they'd never got as far as being together naked.

Lana's voice interrupts, "They're so good, aren't they?" but they continue until she wraps each Animal's shapely bottom sharply with her crop, "That's enough, remember that People, come first."

Both are flushed when they part, and Dorn's cock is more swollen still, a fact that all three other pairs of eyes make him aware they can see, and he looks down.

"Well, are you willing to help me out by letting my animal serve you?"

Lepen hasn't taken his eyes from Dorn's nakedness since he entered the house, and it takes an effort for him to do so even to answer, "Yes, god, of course!"

"You'll have to fuck his bum too, you know."

"You're sure?"

"Animals need to be taught their place if they're to learn to be useful members of society." she strokes Dorn's cheek, and then his cock as she speaks, reads Lepen's face, and takes his hand to guide it to Dorn's erection, "You can touch him too if you want, that's another way of showing them who's boss."

It doesn't require a second invitation, he readily allows himself to be guided, and takes a tentative hold of the hardness.

It's another difference from the centre, and from how Mr Owner had treated him. At the centre the only attention his cock had received was to inflict pain or him or to hold him still while he was raped and violated, while Mr Owner had simply taken both his mouth and his arse. The sensation of Lepen's gentle hand squeezing and stroking is something from another world entirely.

"Now that's agreed, would you like something to drink?" Lepen out a few unintelligible sounds without letting go of the member in his hands, "Lemonade?"

"P-please."

"Do be a dear Adriene."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Bring a jug with two glasses."

The naked girl turns to go, but Lana stops her, "And as you've been so good, you can bring two bowls as well."

"Thank you ma'am."

"I know, I spoil them, but only when they behave. Shall we sit?" She indicates the seating area, and points to an armchair at one of the coffee table, while she takes a place on the sofa facing its long side.

Lepen reluctantly releases his hold of Dorn and takes the indicated seat.

"Don't you find the always make coffee tables too low?"

"Y-yes."

"Fortunately, we can do something about that." she turns to Dorn who, having not been instructed to do otherwise is still standing where he was with his hands behind his back and his cock pointing skywards, "Kneel on the table so we don't have to reach down."

Dorn goes to the table and climbs slowly onto it facing Lana.

"Not like that!" Lana stands and emphasises her displeasure with a slash of her crop to his bum. She the raps on the table away from Lepen's end, "Hands here," before lashing his other bum cheek, "And this," and she taps the end of the table by Lepen, "Goes here."

He turns with slow reluctance, aware that positioning himself as instructed will give the boy his keeper has just given permission to fuck his arse a clear view of that part of his body. At first his legs are too close together, then his back is too angled, a number of instruction, each accompanied by a blow from her riding crop, later he's on his elbows and knees with his bum thrust backwards far enough that the to tops of his buttocks and shoulders provide level points on which a tray can be laid.

"Is everything alright?" Lepen is transfixed by the view, and doesn't answer immediately, "You don't mind seeing Dorn like this do you?"

"No! No, that's quite alright."

"Only if you're going to be fucking his bum you should get used to it, and he needs to learn to offer it to you."

It's at that point that Adriene returns to the room once again doubling Dorn's sense of humiliation.

Adriene approaches with the laden tray in her hands then stops, there's not enough room on the table in front of Dorn to rest it safely.

"Adriene! Put the tray down." The naked girl shuffles to the far end of the table. "Not there, here." She makes her point by swatting Dorn's bare back with the crop, so Adriene moves again and places the tray down. It takes her a minute to work out the best position, but she soon has it settled and level. "Now, pour a glass for our guest and one for me."

She pours and Dorn does his best to remain absolutely still.

"That's a good girl, now put a little in each of the bowls and set Dorn's down in front of him, you can drink on the floor by my feet."

Adriene sets about following her orders, and while she does Lana returns her attention to their guest, "Dorn has got a very lovely bum, don't you think?"

"Uh, yes." Lepen doesn't even look away from the image of submission in front of him to answer.

"I'm not a gay man of course, but if I were, I'm sure his would be exactly the kind of bum I'd like to fuck."

Lost in the surrealness of the scene, Lepen repeats, his, "Uh, yes?" is cracking voice.

Lana smiles to herself, she'd been looking forward to humiliating Dorn and using him to show Lana just how complete her own surrender would become but having three living marionettes dancing on her strings is even better, "You can touch it if you like."

Having completed her instructions Adriene is kneeling at her keeper's feet, and Lana reaches down to stroke her hair, "You see pretty one, Animals can be useful, Dorn's making the table tall enough, you've brought us all a lovely drink.