Dorothy Surrenders Pt. 02 - Morning

Story Info
What she did after losing her virginity.
853 words
4.36
6.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sun poked through Dorothy's bedroom window. She still slept naked next to me, her head resting softly on my arm. I smiled as I looked at her. It had been quite a night for both of us.

I slipped my arm out from underneath her and I rose. I put on my underpants and shirt and made my way to the kitchen. I began looking through the kitchen for some coffee and a coffee maker.

I must have made more noise than I thought, because suddenly, I heard Dorothy's voice. "Good morning."

"Good morning, my dear," I replied. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"Well," she said, "I woke up this morning thinking, 'Oh, my God, what did I do?'"

That was what I had been afraid of. "Hmmmm. OK. And?"

"And I thought, something ecstatic. Something really fun. Something beautiful. Didn't you feel that way?"

"Yes," I said. "I sure did." I was glad to hear Dorothy's response. She clearly had no regrets. I smiled.

"Say, is there any coffee in the house?" I asked.

"That can wait," Dorothy said with a smile. She walked towards me. She wore nothing but a furry pink robe, which was ever so slightly open, and a pair of fuzzy pink house slippers. Her robe was open just enough that I could see that she was wearing nothing else.

She continued to walk toward me. We embraced. She gave me a big, wet kiss, with a good bit of tongue. I put my hand on Dorothy's shapely butt and pressed her to me. She kicked off her slippers.

I started fondling Dorothy's perky tits. She smiled broadly. She began to run her hands up and down my torso.

We sat on the couch. I looked at Dorothy. I was seeing her in a new light. I kissed her boobs. She giggled happily. Now she pulled my shirt off. She began kissing my chest. I blew in her ear.

Again we kissed, I ran my tongue around the inside of Dorothy's sweet mouth. She sighed. She grabbed my crotch.

I untied Dorothy's robe, exposing her lovely body. I put my hand on her thigh. Dorothy began to nibble my earlobe. I smiled.

I walked around behind Dorothy. Gently slipping her robe off, I kissed the nape of her neck and continued down her back. As I did, I played with her perky tits, making sure to stimulate her nipples.

Dorothy moaned loudly. Now I kissed her back up her naked back, again kissing the back of her neck. She threw her head back and let out a sigh.

Dorothy turned around to face me, kissing me hard as she slid off my underpants. She grabbed my hand and ran excitedly to her bedroom. She was giggling like a giddy schoolgirl, though she was a mature woman of thirty.

As we got to her bedroom door, I put my hand on her butt and pulled her to me. We kissed passionately. She was nearly breathless.

Dorothy flopped onto the bed, and she pulled me down with her. I landed on her and kissed her beautiful, rounded boobs. Again I blew in her ear. She seemed ready to explode.

"Aaaaaah," she said. "Ooooohh!"

I lay next to her. My finger entered Dorothy's hot, wet pussy. Kissing my cheek, she grabbed my rod. I continued to finger her, first one finger, then two. She happily stroked my organ, each stroke with a little bit more energy than the last.

"Dorothy," I said, "if you keep that up, I might blow before I get inside you." She frowned, then smiled and spread herself wide.

I pulled my fingers out of Dorothy and rolled on top of her. My hot, stiff penis slid into her more easily than it had the night before.

"Oh," said Dorothy.

I pumped her, sliding in and out of her as she wriggled easily underneath me. Dorothy was really getting into it. I continued to slide my stiff cock into her sweet pussy. She had a big smile on her face.

"So good," Dorothy said. I smiled and kissed her. "So good."

Now I began to ram harder. Dorothy was getting excited. She happily shook and danced as I slipped my hard, hot cock in and out, in and out. She bent her legs. I rammed her hard and deep.

"Oh, yes!" Dorothy exclaimed. "Oh, yes! More!" I smiled and kissed her. as I plunged deeper into her, faster and harder. She shook. Her legs went flat. The muscles in her sweet pussy contracted and tightened around me.

"Ooooohhhhh!" With that, Dorothy started to shake all over, smiling broadly. She was breathing heavily.

"Hah! Hah! Hah!" She was puffing. "Oh. Oh. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!" Dorothy shook vigorously. She was shivering and sweating.

My cock popped, drooling a stream of juice. Dorothy smiled. "Oh, yes!" she said. Now the stream was finished. I withdrew.

We lay together for a while, just catching our breath and chatting. Dorothy arose and put her robe and slippers back on.

"I'm pretty hungry," she said.

I followed her. "I'll make us some pancakes."