All Comments on 'Dorothy Surrenders Pt. 02 - Morning'

by SkyBubble

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
dondddonddabout 4 years ago
Great story of proper Christian woman fucking on the morning after

This is a good account of a Christian woman who gave you her virginity the night before returning you to her sexy pussy and wanting more.

I like how your "....hot, stiff penis slid into her more easily than it had the night before...."

As she had given you her Christian innocence the night before, so her pussy had been stretched and wanted more of you.

"....I pumped her, sliding in and out of her as she wriggled easily underneath me. Dorothy was really getting into it. I continued to slide my stiff cock into her sweet pussy. .... Now I began to ram harder. Dorothy was getting excited. She happily shook and danced as I slipped my hard, hot cock in and out, in and out. She bent her legs. I rammed her hard and deep..."

Though you aren't Christian, like her, did it give you a special feeling, or lust, to be the first penis to fuck her good Christian pussy? I wonder if you, as a nonChristian, respected her Christian faith and convictions, or even thought of her religious views, as you rammed in and out of her and drilled her sweet Christian pussy deep? I wonder if she thought about God or her faith as she felt you explode your spermy cum deep into her good-girl pussy, which so wanted to be fucked. It is such an erotic thought to introduce a conservative, traditional woman to the pleasures of sexual expression.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous