Dorothy's Defloration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Julia, Frans also estimated her to be in her early forties, hugged him. "I'm Julia, welcome to the family." She leaned closer, pressing her B-cup breasts into Frans's chest. "I can see Dorothy is in love. Take good care of her."

Frans had to contend with Jeff first. He took Frans outside. "Hi, I'm Jeff. What did you do to wake the 'Sleeping Beauty'? Kiss her?" He gave Frans a firm handshake and a shoulder bump before moving off.

Frans was still trying to recover when a young adult woman stepped in front of him. "Hi, I'm Pamela." She held her arms wide for a hug and Frans leaned in.

Pamela, who faked being agitated, spoke again. "Why don't you greet me like you greeted Alida?" She leaned in and continued the kiss which Alida couldn't complete.

Pamela went on to take Frans's hand and worked it onto her breast, the one which was out of sight to the others. She schemed with Jeff to remove Frans from the conversation for this sole purpose.

Frans, still unsure as to how to react, could feel Pamela's breast through her blouse. She rubbed his fingertips over her nipple, which instantly became hard. She wasn't wearing a bra - she could normally get away with it, with her A-cup breasts.

The stimulation caused her areola to puff up. When she thought that it was sufficiently puffed up, she broke the kiss. "Feel how puffy my tits are. If you ask nicely, you may kiss them." She helped his fingers over her puffed-up areola.

Frans woke from his trance when Jeff spoke in a loud voice. "Pam, leave Frans alone and get your own boyfriend. He's Dorothy's."

Frans blushed, while Dorothy's four cousins couldn't contain their laughter. They gave each other a high-five for a successful mission to make Frans uneasy.

Claire came to Frans's rescue when she brought in tea from the kitchen.

****

Everybody was still enjoying the cake and tea Claire and Dorothy had prepared, but Frans was getting uneasy. Dorothy and he would have to leave soon to be in time for the ten-to-five screening of 'Free Willy' - Dorothy suggested the movie when Frans asked her out for a birthday treat a week ago.

Claire, with Dorothy in tow, came to Frans's rescue at around a quarter to four. "You better get going if you still want to go to the movies." Then she shoved Dorothy towards her grandmother with Frans in tow. "You better start greeting."

Granny Dorothy smiled at her namesake, and gave her a hug. "You can pass this handsome boyfriend of yours on to me when you're done with him."

Dorothy faked a chuckle. "He's not my boyfriend, we're just friends." She cringed at the words. In her mind, Frans was her boyfriend. The story that they're just friends became a lame one.

They worked their way through the family. George tried to get his usual warning in about Dorothy's curfew time, but Claire cut him short.

Frans was glad that they were relatively early. The queues for the ticket sales were long, and so was the queue at the refreshments. Dorothy offered to stand in the queue at the box office, while Frans would queue for refreshments. She ordered a soda, popcorn and chocolate combo, requesting a packet of Astros for the chocolate.

While standing in the queue, Frans was contemplating his options to take his relationship to a next level. He smiled when the thought crossed his mind that he wanted to 'free' his own 'Willy' soon.

After watching the movie, the duo decided to go to the 'Spur' family restaurant. They discussed the movie while their waiter worked through their orders. They agreed that it was a great story with a great ending.

Their drinks arrived and Frans took a sip. He looked at Dorothy. "You know, I feel as if my life is very much the same as Jess's. I am looking for a long-term relationship with someone special, just like Jess was hoping that his mother would walk back into his life. But Jess didn't appreciate the value of the Greenwoods in his life, until very late in the movie." He took Dorothy's hand. "You are like the Greenwoods in my life, but I need more than a 'friends-only' relationship, I need a girlfriend!"

Dorothy's heart started to race. She liked what she heard. She smiled when she realized that Frans's words were based on deep thoughts, deeper than what the average-wannabe-engineer's thoughts would be. Much deeper. "Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

Frans hesitated for a moment, "I guess I was thinking out loud. But, come to think of it, yeah, I would like you to be my girlfriend."

Dorothy was hesitant when she answered, "I do have feelings beyond a 'friends-only' relationship for you, but you know how conservative my parents are, especially my father. Do you think you can cope?"

Frans took a deep breath. "How old do you think your parents were when they started to date?" Frans had estimated Claire to be very close to forty years old, which meant that she was about twenty when Dorothy was conceived.

"My age, I guess. And getting married soon afterwards." Dorothy gave Frans a quick kiss. "Okay, I'll be your girlfriend, but let us take it slow."

They continued to draw analogies between the movie and their relationship. Dwight was representing their parents and loved ones, who would be looking out for them, if life made unexpected turns."

It was almost ten o'clock when Frans parked his car in front of Dorothy's house. He walked her to the door. She opened the door and let her parents know that she was back and that she was seeing Frans off.

Frans placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer for their usual goodnight hug and kiss. He noticed something different in Dorothy's eyes and stopped. She was looking at his lips. He looked down at her lips and noticed her tongue slowly licking over them.

Then she smiled at him and her gaze shifted to his eyes. She leaned forward for the kiss. Her one hand slid in behind his head, the other was placed on top of his hand on her hip.

Their lips touched briefly and Frans could swear that her tongue swept over his lips before their lips parted. Dorothy pulled his head closer, and when their lips met again, she sucked briefly on his lower lip, before she pulled away again.

Dorothy was teasing Frans, and it worked. When their lips met again, they both began to suck lightly on each other's lips, and their tongues initiated a love dance.

Frans had an immediate erection. Then Dorothy started to guide Frans's hand, which was on her hip, towards her breast. She stopped momentarily when his fingers touched the base of her bra. Finally, she helped his hand onto her lovely breast. His hand folded to cup her breast, and held it there for a while. She broke the kiss at the same time she removed his hand from her breast and whispered, "We must take it slow." With that, she gave Frans a final quick kiss on the lips and went inside.

Frans's heart sang all the way home. There may be a chance that he could free his Willy soon!

****

Friday December 17 1993:

Over the four months since they watched Free Willy, Dorothy and Frans grew more comfortable in each other's presence and with each other's body. Their kisses were longer, more intense and more intimate.

Dorothy would allow Frans to cup her breasts with his hands, and for the past month, she even allowed him to play with her nipples with his index finger and thumb - that is, if his hands remained outside her clothes, and if they were alone and private. She would give Frans a knowing smile if he pressed his erection against her tummy.

On Dorothy's part, she started to slip her hand onto Frans's erection, stroking it.

The duo was in the shopping mall to watch movies. Dorothy would be paying as it was Frans's twentieth birthday. For the occasion, she was wearing a navy tube-top and a matching navy-and-white-striped skater skirt. She pre-booked their tickets and was trying to keep the movie a secret from Frans until the last moment.

When Dorothy finally revealed the movie, Frans was surprised to hear that it was 'Indecent Proposal'. The movie's premiere in South Africa was late October, and should soon end in the theatres. Frans's suspicion that the theatre would be almost empty was confirmed when they were the only patrons watching the movie.

During the previews of upcoming movies, Dorothy lifted the armrest between their seats to create a combined double seat and snuggled up next to Frans. He curled his arm around her shoulder and cupped her breast. He could feel that she didn't have a bra on, and his heart started to race. Her nipple was soon hard under his touch.

The feature movie finally started, and Dorothy placed her hand over Frans's hand on her breast. Soon, the scene changed from the beach to David's studio, where his hand slipped into Diana's dress. Dorothy must have planned for this moment because she pulled her top down and back over Frans's hand. His hand was cupping her lovely breast with nothing in between. She tilted her head in Frans's direction and smiled.

The rest of the movie was a blur, as Frans played with Dorothy's wonderful nipples. He even pulled her tube-top down, and, being persistent, eventually kissed her lovely nearby berry.

When Frans parked his car in front of her home, she stopped him from getting out. She helped his hand onto her knee and spread her legs wide. She leaned over to kiss Frans, and smiled contented when he started to work his hand higher up under her skater-skirt.

Dorothy closed her legs when Frans's hand almost touched her crotch. She took in a deep breath and looked at Frans. "Don't get too excited, we still have to take it slow. But if you're patient and behave, we may take it further soon."

On his way back home, he chuckled. Dorothy's tits were eventually free and her snatch seemed to be in reach. The time was ripe to free his Willy!

****

Saturday 25 December 1993

Dorothy, her grandmother and parents arrived, at Julius's house, shortly after they attended their Christmas church service. Dorothy was dressed for the service in a beige dress with a wide, below-the-knee-length skirt; the sleeveless bodice hugged her figure.

Alida, and her boyfriend were outside, as Dorothy's family entered the yard. Alida took his hand and stood closer, so she could introduce the quartet to Stefan. The family moved on to the living room, where Claire and family greeted her brother, Julius. Granny Dorothy claimed a seat and the remaining trio moved towards the kitchen to greet Emily.

Claire offered her help and stayed to chat with Emily. Dorothy offered her help, but Aunt Emily declined, claiming that the majority of work was already done.

George returned to the living room, to catch up with Julius on the latest news. Dorothy wandered aimlessly back to the gate, the women didn't want her help, she wasn't interested in the men's talk and she didn't want to gate-crash Alida's conversation with her new boyfriend. She knew it would be some time before Frans arrived.

Then she heard a splash in the pool, realizing that it was Derik. She walked over to the pool and got to the pool's gate, as Derik's head surfaced. She had some exciting feedback for him.

He wiped the water from his eyes and looked at Dorothy. "Hi cuz, come in."

Dorothy leaned on the gate, she was cautious, and shook her head.

Derik scooped water and threw it in Dorothy's direction. Dorothy saw his intent and jumped away from the gate, and avoided the bulk of the water. She gave him a 'you-better-watch-your-step' stare.

Derik worked his way to the edge of the pool and got out. He walked to Dorothy to greet her.

Dorothy remained cautious, she knew Derik well and anticipated some form of practical joke - he'd probably hug her with his wet body. She smiled, as most water had dripped to the ground by the time he got to the gate.

Derik nonetheless hugged Dorothy over the gate, and whispered into her ear, "How did it go after our last session?"

Dorothy blushed. She still wasn't comfortable being intimate with Derik, even if it was only to help her to be comfortable with Frans.

Dorothy worked herself free from Derik's hug and faked irritation when she looked at her dress. He managed to get her church dress wet, but luckily, the damage was minimal because the gate prevented hard contact. The same protection wasn't afforded to her bodice, especially where her breasts pressed against his hairy chest.

Derik's raised eyebrow reminded her that he asked her a question. "The one where you helped me to get comfortable with Frans fondling my naked breasts?"

Derik nodded. "Yeah, that one."

Dorothy took a deep breath. "Thank you for recommending 'Indecent Proposal' during the tutoring class. I treated Frans for his birthday with the movie and it got him real horny, especially after I allowed his lips onto my tit, right there in the theatre."

Derik gulped. "I didn't help you that far!"

Dorothy inhaled. "I had a tube-top on and no bra, like you recommended."

Derick chuckled. "Yeah, for easy access..."

Dorothy blushed, as she continued. "After I helped Frans's hand inside, it was just a matter of time before my boobs popped out. And, as the saying goes - the rest is history."

Derik was shocked. "Did the other patrons notice?"

Dorothy blushed. "We were alone, and the background scenes were perfect to keep the romantic tension high. I think he's in love with my tits."

Derik chuckled. "And did you get a hand on his dick?"

Dorothy's face reddened even more. "I did, but that was as far as I got. I was too unsure - I didn't know what to do."

Derik was curious. "And did he get a hand on your twat?"

Dorothy sighed. "I wish! After he discovered my tits, he was like a small child getting a dream Christmas present and forgot that there may be more exciting toys, still wrapped." She chuckled. "Just before he left, I helped his hand onto my knee, and spread them wide. When I leaned in to kiss him, he got the message, but I stopped him just short of ground zero, with a promise of a reward if he behaves."

Derik smiled. "I guess you are then ready for the 'pussy' tutoring session?" He still could not believe his luck that Dorothy's insecurities enabled him to 'tutor' her on stuff which she could figure out herself. There was such a wonderful journey of experimentation.

Dorothy bit her lip. "Do you think it is necessary?"

Derik saw the sessions slip away, and countered. "You don't want to look like a fool, if you don't know what to do, or what you want him to do with you." He smiled, as the frown on Dorothy's face deepened. "I see three more sessions. First, you'll need to get comfortable with him touching your pussy, both over clothes, and inside. Then you'll have to get comfortable being naked, seeing him naked and eating each other's private parts. And lastly, you'll have to be sure about how to have sex, especially the first time."

Dorothy sighed. "Okay, I'll look at my diary and arrange a date."

There was a commotion in the house, signaling that Aunt Julia arrived with Jeff and Pamela. They helped Frans into the house - it was his first time there and they had arrived at the same time.

Derik scrambled to get his towel. "I better get dressed, I believe all the guests have arrived."

****

Frans slipped his hand onto Dorothy's breast as they entered a longer stretch of road. They're on their way to Frans's parent's house, so the pair could spend teatime with his family on Christmas Day. He wished she had worn a tube top, like when they watched 'Indecent Proposal' on his birthday; one he could slip off her breast while driving, but such a stunt in her church dress wouldn't work.

He took a quick glance in Dorothy's direction, and noticed the sleeve openings of Dorothy's dress. He moved his hand and tried to work his fingers onto her breast through the opening. Dorothy blocked his progress, afraid that his fingers may hurt her while working in the tight space of her form-hugging bodice, and helped his hand onto her knee.

Frans's hand slowly moved up her thigh, but he was disappointed. The layered material of Dorothy's church dress didn't allow him to appreciate the intimacy in petting her inner thigh.

They approached an intersection and Frans was forced to remove his hand from Dorothy's thigh. He had to negotiate the traffic, and didn't notice that Dorothy had worked her skirt up to expose her thighs.

He was pleasantly surprised when he returned his hand to Dorothy's thigh, that he felt her soft, warm flesh, and not the thick layers of her dress. He wished that Dorothy would more often wear dresses and skirts, rather than denims, which seemed to be her favorite.

Dorothy, who was satisfied with Frans's ministrations, placed her hand onto his thigh, and slid it onto his crotch, where his erection was already strong. She closed her legs when Frans's hand was mid-thigh. She didn't want him to rush in on her bull's eye, regulating his progress up her thigh by closing and opening her legs.

Frans cursed his tight-fitting denim, especially when seated, for the cramping sensation. A smile spread over his face, he imagined that he wore shorts, and was able to free his 'Willy' by working it through one of the leg openings. Dorothy would be free to handle his escaped manhood. His smile transformed into a strained grunt as his growing erection, due to his thoughts and Dorothy's ministrations, caused him even more discomfort.

He removed his hand from Dorothy's thigh and moved Dorothy's hand, which initiated his problems, onto her lap. There was a bit of traffic, and he had to use both hands, whilst concentrating. They were close to his house, and he feared that his attempts to touch her fanny, albeit through her panties, would fail.

He stopped at his house, disappointed that he hadn't had the opportunity to have his hand back on Dorothy's thigh. He aimed for the door handle, but noticed that Dorothy had slipped her butt forward and that her legs were spread out wide. She had raised the dress's skirt - her white panties on full display. He reached to touch her, slowly, to allow her to react if he did something she didn't like.

Dorothy placed her hand over his, as he touched her panties, helping him to cup her vulva. Then she pressed his middle finger down and moved his hand up and down a few times. Then she returned his hand onto his own thigh. "There's more to come if you keep on behaving." She got upright again and draped her skirt over her legs.

Frans's erection tucked, he noticed a wetness on Dorothy's panties, where his finger had just rubbed. He thought he'd better get out of the car to straighten his erection.

****

3 April 1993: Saturday

Frans took stock of his relationship with Dorothy - they were on their way to the Menlyn shopping mall to celebrate one year of dating. Compared to some of his peers' relationships, his relationship was moving slowly. Some of his peers had made it to home plate within a month, and he was still not fully on second base - petting of her pussy; beyond touching it on the outside of her clothes, was still out of bounds.

But then, these same peers had mostly broken up with their girlfriends soon afterwards, while he and Dorothy were still dating. Frans smiled, as he pulled away when the robot turned green. She was in the passenger seat, and had just removed her conservative blouse. It almost became a ritual since they had watched 'Indecent Proposal' on his birthday.

Dorothy's father would never allow his daughter out of the house in only a tube-top, which was the only garment left after the removal of the blouse, to cover her upper body. And he would get a fit if he realized that the blouse was chosen to hide the fact that she didn't wear a bra either. Frans appreciated the 'easy access' he had to Dorothy's breasts, she even allowed him to kiss them when she deemed it safe from potential spectators.

He contemplated his next move, the colder autumn weather would soon force Dorothy into more conservative attire, making it more difficult to get to the next base. And his plan, which he devised on Christmas Day, didn't work as expected. The plan itself worked, he could work his 'Willy' from his underpants and shorts, but only once when he took Dorothy to a tennis match and he could wear sports attire. Other times, his casual attire included cargo pants, and the long pipes prevented the same 'Free Willy' maneuver. Since his cargo pants didn't have flies, that option to free his Willy didn't materialize either.