Dorothy's Defloration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a long straight stretch of road ahead, and Frans slipped his hand into the tube-top and took hold of Dorothy's nipple.

Dorothy gasped, she still enjoyed the feeling, even though it became customary for Frans to grope her breast on this piece of road. She was planning to pick the right moment for her next move.

Frans removed his hand from her breast when he approached the next robot. When the car stopped, he looked at Dorothy. His heart warmed as she readjusted her tube-top. "I like you, and want to take it further with you." He took Dorothy's hand and placed it on his dick, which was already hard. He had learned to place his dick in a suitable orientation so that it could grow with minimal restrictions.

Dorothy squeezed his erection. "How far?"

The robot had turned green and Frans started to drive again. "All the way, I want to get to home plate, and I don't want to wait another year."

Dorothy squeezed Frans's dick again and bit her lip. It was the moment she'd been waiting for. "Do you know Magoebaskloof?"

Frans frowned. "No, why?"

Dorothy took a deep breath, as if the air gave her courage. "When I was about ten years old, two of my older cousins, from Pietersburg and Tzaneen, had baby boys. They invited us for the christening of the boys, and arranged it to be during the holidays so we could spend some time on the one cousin's farm and to visit the area. Magoebaskloof was one of the attractions we visited.

"I have this vivid memory of an enchanted forest that we entered as we stepped into Magoebaskloof, and I always wanted to go back there for something special, to experience the magic of Magoebaskloof again. If you want to progress to home plate, let us do it there. I can just imagine myself lying on the moss-covered ground in a clearing next to a mountain pool. Dappled sunlight, through the forest canopy, would flash over my naked body, and the birds would sing to the drumbeat of the waterfall. It is in this wonderland, that I wish to lose my virginity." Dorothy was impressed by her own description of the setting in which she wanted her cherry to be popped.

Frans smiled, it seemed as if Dorothy wasn't upset, and wasn't using her father as an excuse for not allowing him more freedom to her body. He had, however, a concern. "How would I arrange that? Tell your cousin what our plans are so they could invite us over?"

Dorothy chuckled. "No, there's another way. A classmate of mine boasted that her grandparents would do a three-day hike in Magoebaskloof sometime in July. They're part of a church's elderly club. If you're serious about getting to home plate with me, then you better make contact and gatecrash. I have the classmate's grandmother's number for you." She slipped the piece of paper with the number on it into Frans's ash tray - which he used to store small change, as he didn't smoke.

Frans's mind was torn in two. He loved Dorothy's idea, it would give their progress towards home plate a deadline. But he also had his heart set on doing the Berg River Canoe Marathon. "I hope that the trip doesn't interfere with the Berg River Marathon."

Dorothy sat his mind at ease "I already checked. The Berg River marathon is from seven to ten July. You'll be back in Pretoria late on the twelfth and would probably return the canoes on the thirteenth. The elderly group's reservation is from the fourteenth, until the sixteenth. We can drive there on the thirteenth - there is accommodation at the beginning of the trail."

Frans had another concern. "Do you think your dad will allow you to go?"

Dorothy smiled. "I'll scheme with my mother, I think she'll be able to twist his arm, especially because we would join a church group."

The idea grew on Frans. "And how are we going to arrange privacy, we can't just ask them to turn a blind eye? Not a church group!"

Dorothy had given the same concern some thought. "I'm sure we would be able to make a plan. We can leave late from the sleep-over huts, rush ahead or bundu-bash into areas they wouldn't dare. They're old and not as fit and agile as us." Dorothy smiled as Frans's erection grew harder under her grasp. She gave it a squeeze for good measure.

****

Saturday 17 April:

Frans smiled at Dorothy as he got into his white Toyota Corolla. "Done!"

Dorothy frowned. "What?"

Frans eyes glimmered. "Magoebaskloof! I paid our fees for our reservation into the church's account this morning."

Dorothy chuckled. "How did you convince them to gatecrash?"

Frans chortled. "I told them I called on behalf of my grandparents, I used fake names, Herman and Dina. I'll tell them closer to the time that 'my grandparents can no longer go, but that the two of us will go on their reservation."

Dorothy went silent, she had a few issues to get over with. The closest that Frans had gotten to her fanny was on Christmas Day and Valentine's Day, when she wore a dress and allowed his hand onto her panties, and not for too long, either. She better bite the bullet and allow his hand more freely into her trousers - but not into her panties yet. Maybe it was time to arrange another tutoring session with Derik...

****

Saturday 31 May

Dorothy looked at Claire, as she was about to leave. "Mom, can I speak to you for a minute before you go?

Claire looked at the kitchen clock. "I have a few minutes to spare, what do you have on your mind?

"Can you keep a secret... from Dad?"

Claire saw the concern on Dorothy's face. "Yes, dear, what is bothering you?"

After taking a deep breath, Dorothy opened her heart. "Frans made a reservation for two on the Magoebaskloof hiking trail. It is during the varsity's break."

Claire could see through Dorothy's concern. "You're afraid that your father would prevent you from going. And you hope that I can help to persuade him to let you go?"

Dorothy's head nodded in agreement. She was glad that she didn't need spell it out for her mother.

"Do you know that I was three months pregnant with you when I married your father?" Claire's voice was soft, when she revealed her own secret to Dorothy.

A smile replaced the concerned expression on Dorothy's face. "I figured, but sometimes I told myself that I was just three months premature."

A frown formed on Claire's face. "That is why your father is so protective. He doesn't want you to make the same mistake." She took a deep breath and looked Dorothy straight in the eyes. "Do you plan to have sex?"

Dorothy nodded. "We've been dating for more than a year now, but we'll use protection. I love him."

Claire anticipated that Dorothy and Frans would take the big step sooner or later. She was glad that Dorothy had confided in her. She took Dorothy's hand. "I know you love him, but you need to give me something more than that to work with."

A smile formed on Dorothy's face. "We've joined a church's 'Active Elders' club. I guess that would count for something."

Claire chuckled. "I can work with that." She looked again at the kitchen clock. "I need to go, I promised your father that I'd join him at the church bazaar. You must bring Frans around and have supper there."

Dorothy smiled. "He's doing a canoe marathon on the Vaal River; he said I shouldn't expect him - he'll be too tired."

Claire smiled. "Then come with me, there will be lots of action and food."

Dorothy's brain was in overdrive to think of an excuse. "The exams are about to start - I want to go through some work. I may pop in though, to get something to eat."

Claire kissed her daughter on the cheek and stepped out of the house. "Don't expect us back before ten."

Dorothy barely waited for Claire's car to leave when she jumped into action. She had arranged a tutoring session with Derik, and he suggested that he do some revision work before he introduced the new topic. He said that his main focus would be to tell her how to blow a man - and he wouldn't mind if she practiced on him. He also mentioned that he'd give a few pointers so she would be comfortable with Frans working his way into her panties.

Derik suggested she wear loose-fitting clothes, like a tank top without a bra, and a track suit over it, but only if it was cold. A long skirt with an elastic waistband would also be a good idea - to ensure that her panties, preferably a thong or a G-string, could be accessed from both the top and the bottom. Slip-on shoes would also be a good idea.

Her carefully selected clothes were ready on her bed, and when she finished, she rushed off to the kitchen to set a tray for tea. She swiped some balm onto her lips and stored the tube on the tray.

When done, she emptied her bladder and brushed her teeth - for good measure. She was barely finished when she heard Derik's car parking in their driveway. She licked her lips, satisfied that they were soft. She was ready.

Dorothy swiped her tongue over her lips, as Derik stepped into the kitchen; he looked very athletic in his running shorts and matching vest. She smiled as she saw him doing the same, as he stepped closer. She leaned in and pecked his lips. "Hallo cuz, what brings you here?" She didn't pull her head back all the way.

Derik leaned in and swiped his tongue over Dorothy's lips. "Oh, I was in the area and thought I would check in on my favorite cousin." He leaned in again and placed his lips on Dorothy's, waiting for her to part her lips.

Dorothy wrapped an arm around his neck and took Derick's upper lip into her mouth. Her legs grew weak from the intense kissing that followed. She needed a deep breath when they finally broke the kiss. "Would you like some tea?" She switched on the kettle before Derik could answer.

Derik smiled. "Yes, please." He leaned in for another kiss and waited for the intensity to build up. Then he slipped his hand in under Dorothy's track-suit top. She blocked his way towards her breast with her arm.

But Derik was persistent, and soon Dorothy gave in and lifted her arm. He slipped her breast out from under the tube-top and cupped her breast.

A pleasurable moan escaped from Dorothy's throat. Her reservations from earlier, of being intimate with her cousin, vaporized as he started to roll her nipple. A warm flush flowed through her body.

Derik wrapped his free hand around Dorothy's hips and pulled her onto him. He started to grind his erection against her tummy. Next, he slipped his hand off her dress and started to unzip the track suit's zipper. When done, he broke the kiss, and started to kiss his way down towards her naked breast.

Dorothy went stiff with anticipation, it would be the first time that Derik kissed her breast. She wondered if he would do it differently than Frans, but the boiling kettle interrupted. They broke the kiss, and after Dorothy had pulled the tube-top over her breast again, prepared the tea.

Derik took the tray to the living room and placed it on the tea table. Dorothy placed a plate with cookies on the tea table and sat down. She looked at Derik. "How am I doing?"

Derik smiled. "Much better than I expected. It seems as if you and Frans are taking the fifth 'P' seriously."

Dorothy frowned. "The fifth 'pee'?"

Derik chuckled. "No, the fifth 'P'... for 'Practice. Remember - Prepare; Pick; Produce; Protect, and Practice. You can apply the five 'P's to anything in your relationship. Like sex. You'll have to be prepared." He chuckled. "Like shaving your pussy, or douching it. Then you have to pick the moment, like when you don't have your period. But, in this case, you may need to think about protection, before you start to produce - once you start to produce, it would be impossible to protect. And then it is a matter of practice, of doing it again and again."

Dorothy pulled a sad face. "Then we wouldn't need a session to prepare me for the big step with Frans."

Derik didn't wait to counter. "The five 'P's are only the framework, you would still have to pad it with detail."

The tea was ready and Dorothy poured them each a cup. They helped themselves with sugar, milk and cookies and continued the light chatter.

When done, Derik patted on the empty seat next to him on the couch. Dorothy knew what he wanted and sat down next to him. He looked at the time on the VCR. We must push on a bit. I need to pick Alida up at her hockey practice after five - she doesn't even know that I've left."

Dorothy looked at Derik. "Do you want to continue with the revision, or do you want to introduce the new topic? Something that I'll blow your mind with."

Derik chuckled - he still hadn't tasted Dorothy's breasts. "Let's continue with the revision for five more minutes before we go onto the new stuff." He leaned over, and unceremoniously, pulled her tube-top off her tit and planted his lips on Dorothy's luscious breast. Dorothy's neck arched back when his lips latched onto her nipple.

While kissing her breast, he worked her buttocks to the tip of the seat. Dorothy got the message and slid down, lying on the bench, rather than sitting. Next, Derik placed his hand on her closest knee and pulled it towards him. Again, Dorothy got the message and spread her legs wide open. When Derik was happy, he worked his hand over Dorothy's tummy and onto her skirt, and cupped her pussy.

He started to slowly rotate his hand. Every once in a while, he would slip his hand towards her knees and pulled part of her skirt up.

Dorothy recalled Frans's move to free his erection the time he wore shorts and reached for Derik's crotch. She surveyed the area and soon got hold of Derik's dick.

Derik gasped, he didn't expect Dorothy to reach for his dick. This move would save him time - he could therefore enjoy her breasts for longer.

He realized what Dorothy was attempting when she started to work his shorts and briefs, and adjusted his hips. Dorothy soon had his manhood out. She couldn't help to compare it with Frans's - at least she tried, but had to give up, thinking that it was too close to call. She wrapped her hand around his shaft.

The temptation was too big and Derik stood up. He pulled Dorothy up and made her kneel in front of him.

Derik gave her a few pointers. "A man's glans..." he pulled his foreskin back and showed his darkened helmet at the end of his penis, before he continued, "is the most sensitive organ in his body. That is the part which you need to focus on. If the man is circumcised, then there would be no need to pull back the foreskin." He pressed his dick against her lips until she opened her mouth and took his member in. "Swirl your tongue around it, as if you're licking ice cream off a cone."

He shuddered when Dorothy did exactly that - his dick twitched in her mouth.

Then he took Dorothy's hand and wrapped her fingers around his shaft. "Movement over the shaft is always pleasurable. Up and down, it doesn't matter." He couldn't believe his luck, he couldn't convince his ex-girlfriend to do it, he had only heard about it from two of his pals, who boasted about what they did. A stream of saliva threatened to drip on the floor.

Dorothy pulled a towel closer and wiped the saliva off her chin. Derik wrapped his hands around her head, and pushed forward. His tip jammed into her throat, causing a gag reaction. Derik loved the way Dorothy's trachea closed around his tip and pulled it in, before pushing it out. He tried it again, with the same result, he felt that he was getting close.

Derik pushed a third time, but Dorothy was ready and pulled on his shaft. Dorothy relaxed, but Derik pulled her head in, causing his dick to go even deeper into her trachea. Derik pulled back, the experience got to be too much for him. "Fuuuck... Shit!"

Dorothy had pulled his shaft back again. It took him over the edge and he blasted his semen over Dorothy's face.

Derik was immediately apologetic. "Sorry, I didn't mean to. I couldn't help."

However, Dorothy was curious. "Is this cum?"

Derik smiled, relieved that Dorothy took it well. "Yes, it is cum, man juice, baby batter, whatever you want to call it - the stuff that makes a woman pregnant. It is a natural lubricant." He took a blob off her cheek and applied it on her tit and started to work it in. Dorothy, who enjoyed the pleasurable ministrations, did the same with her other breast.

Dorothy took a blob which had dripped onto her boob and licked on it. "Is it edible?"

Derik shook his head. "It isn't poison." Then he chuckled. "But I've heard that some refer to it as 'snakebite'. They claimed that some people, notably women, swell up severely after getting some snakebite into their bodies."

Dorothy, too, chuckled, wrapping her hand around Derik's dick. "I guess they got bitten by this species of snake." Derik's dick twitched under her grip.

Derik looked at the clock again. "We better get going." He took the towel and wiped his jizz off Dorothy. Then he pulled her closer and slid his hand into her skirt, cupping her pussy again.

The sudden move surprised Dorothy, but she composed herself quickly. She knew it was going to happen at some stage.

Derik, back in the role of tutor, was brief. "There isn't a lot that can be done while your lover's hand is outside the panties. He can move his hand around a bit, or stroke the lips with his fingers. For variation, he can stroke your inner thigh."

He took a deep breath, and from his fingers' position on her upper thigh, he slipped his fingers in under Dorothy's panties through the leg opening. His middle finger slid into her wet folds. He slowly worked his finger up and down in the slippery groove.

Dorothy gasped and closed her legs. She didn't expect Derik to go inside her panties - that was only supposed to happen the next time. She wanted to speak, but Derik's mouth covered her lips. He pushed her slowly back until her legs touched the couch. He continued until Dorothy sat down. Then he worked Dorothy until she lay on the couch, their lips still locked in a kiss, his finger still in her slippery folds.

He searched for her clit and started to work it. Dorothy's hands reached for her slippery tits to start her own ministrations. Her breath became short, and as her first nipple slipped from her fingers' grasp, her orgasm stroked through her body. She began to shake, and she clamped Derik's hand between her legs.

When her orgasm subsided, she smiled at Derik. "I guess this is a bonus tutor class." She kissed him. "I need to shower and clean up, you know your way out."

****

Saturday 12 June.

Dorothy took Frans's hand as he closed the door behind her - they'd returned to her home after ten-pin bowling at Menlyn shopping center. She led him to the front door and announced to her parents, but specifically aimed at her father, that she had returned from her date with Frans and that she'd been seeing him off.

Unlike other times, when they intimately kissed each other, and, lately, Frans's hand wandered onto her breast, she led Frans into the garden - she had a special surprise for him. She had previously identified a spot in the garden where it would be out of sight from anyone in the house, and from anyone passing on the road. It would also afford them time to react if one of her parents came looking for her.

She wrapped her arm around Frans's and engaged in a toe-curling kiss. With her other hand, she reached for his erection. Her heart rate accelerated, as she reached for the zipper on his fly and pulled it down. She battled to work his erection free from his briefs, and left it to Frans to do, when his hand reached down and joined hers.

Frans gasped, he could finally free his Willy, and his hand, having been trained to do it on a daily basis, soon had his erection out.

Dorothy broke the kiss and went onto her knees. She pulled his foreskin back and took his mushroom-head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around his sensitive glans. She smiled, as Frans's erection plucked involuntarily in her mouth.