Dorothy's Weekend Continues

Story Info
Dorothy was really enjoying her weekend away.
1.2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm really having a great time," Dorothy said, a twinkle in her eye as she looked at me. "I'm glad we decided to do this."

"So am I," I replied, taking her hand.

The getaway was the first weekend we'd had all to ourselves since we first slept together. It gave us plenty of time just to be together and enjoy each other.

I glanced at Dorothy. I was seeing her in a new way since that night. Even when I first met her, she was a mature, self-confident woman who knew what she wanted in life. Now she was getting more comfortable in the knowledge that she was desired.

"I really needed this," Dorothy said.

"The getaway, or...?"

"All of it." Dorothy stopped. She stared at me for a second, then gave me a good, hard kiss. I felt Dorothy's hand on my crotch. I put my hand on her ass and pulled her to me.

As our bodies pressed tightly, she giggled. With a grin she unfastened one button on her top, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra. "Dorothy!" I said. She giggled at my shocked expression.

It had been drizzling all day. We moved to the bed and watched the rain outside as we cuddled.

"Too bad," said Dorothy. "I wanted to take a walk."

"Okay," I said. Even though it had been drizzling all day, we walked anyway, hand in hand. "I'm going to have to clean up when we get back," she said. I nodded.

We walked around a bit before returning to our room. Dorothy quickly removed her damp clothes. She stepped into the shower. I could hear the sound of running water. "Oh!" Dorothy exclaimed, startled slightly when the water hit her.

Stripping down to my underwear, I entered the bathroom.

"How's the water?" I asked.

"Nice and warm," Dorothy said. "Soothing." I pulled back the curtain and slipped off my underpants.

"Mind if I join you?" I got in the shower as Dorothy blushed. She giggled playfully.

Dorothy and I washed each other. I ran my soapy hands up and down her naked body. She ran hers around mine. My rod was beginning to stand up. With a sexy grin, Dorothy gave it a little extra cleaning.

I wrapped my arms around Dorothy, planting a big kiss on her lips. As I gently pressed her against the shower wall, she again grabbed my cock. She spread herself.

With a thrust I pushed forward and entered Dorothy, prompting a soft sigh from her lips. "Ooooh " she sighed with pleasure. She kissed me again. We moved together rhythmically as I thrusted her for several minutes.

"You know," Dorothy said, "I think we might be more comfortable in the bedroom." She pulled away from me and stepped out of the shower, turning off the water.

We quickly dried off and she stretched her naked boy on the bed. As I caught a glimpse of her, I grinned slightly, still somewhat amazed that my repressed girlfriend had transformed into someone who so eagerly embraced her sexual side.

I stretched out on the bed next to her. Dorothy embraced me, her naked body pressed against mine as we exchanged kisses. I gently turned her onto her back and slowly, gently, tenderly kissed her neck, then paused to linger on her boobs. She let out a soft sigh of satisfaction.

I continued down Dorothy's lovely body. She closed her eyes. I kissed her pussy.

"What are you doing?" Dorothy said. I didn't reply. I just pushed her cunt open and began to lick and suck on her clit.

"Mmm," Dorothy moaned softly. "It's dirty, but it's so good." She closed her eyes.

I kept licking Dorothy's pussy, pleasuring her until she started trembling and moaning with delight. After a bit, her legs started to shake..

I stopped licking her. She grabbed my hard cock and grinned as she began stroking it, not stopping until I popped. My cum was all over Dorothy's pretty face.

"Ooh," she moaned, licking her lips sensually, swallowing a bit of cum as she did. Dripping, she went into the bathroom and cleaned her face.

I walked into the bathroom behind Dorothy. I lovingly wrapped my arms around her. I gently cupped her breasts while planting kisses on the nape of her neck.

We walked hand in hand back to the bed. Dorothy got on top of me. She began to shimmy. My dick was stiffening again.

"Dorothy," I said, "would you mind trying something? Feel free to say no."

"Okay," she said. "What do you want to try?"

"Would you blow me? It's dirty, but it's so good." Dorothy laughed.

"I don't know," she said hesitantly.

"You liked me eating you," I said.

"I sure did," she said.

"Then, would you blow me?"

Dorothy gulped. She took a deep breath. I could almost hear the wheels turning in her head. "I don't know how," she said.

"You'll figure it out," I assured her. She inhaled and sighed. She took my organ in her hand, smiled as she looked at it, and kissed it. It got even harder.

With a deep breath, she licked my cock before she opened her pretty mouth and wrapped her lips around it. She began to move it in and out of her mouth. My cock shot up, straight as it could be. Dorothy continued to work it.

I began to feel the orgasm building up inside of me as she worked my cock in her wet mouth. Before I knew it, I was cumming into her mouth. Surprised by the sudden stream of cum, she made a muffled noise before swallowing.

Dorothy removed her mouth from my now limp dick as it began to stream. She kissed my cheek.

"Was that good?"

"It was great! You got the hang of it right away." Her eyes twinkled.

"Good," she said. She wiped the last bit of cum off my dick and again began to stroke it.

"God, Dorothy, you're voracious!" I said.

"Mm hmm," she replied, maintaining her touch. She continued to stroke my dick. I carefully inserted my finger into Dorothy's cunt. She moaned softly as my finger went in. I gently explored Dorothy's pussy with my finger.

I slipped another finger in Dorothy's cunt and worked them slowly in and out, as I used my thumb to tease her clit. "Oh, God!" she said.

I rolled on top of Dorothy. She was wide open, awaiting my entry. She was drenched with desire. As I entered her slowly and smoothly, she winced slightly from the penetration.

"Oh, yes," Dorothy said. "Oooh yeesss." I kept plunging into sweet Dorothy's pussy. She sparkled as she wiggled and danced underneath me.

She closed her eyes as I continued to ram her.

"Harder!" cried Dorothy. I rammed hard and deeply into her hole. I kept ramming, moving fast, then slowing it down, then fast again. Dorothy was screaming ecstatically. Her cries of pleasure echoed through the air.

"OH! MY! GOD! OH! MY! GOD!" Dorothy began to tremble, her whole body quivering with delight. She tightened her pussy around my cock. I maintained my pace as her eyes widened in awe, her pupils shrinking as her eyes unfocused.

Dorothy was screaming and moaning as her legs shook. My cock hardened one final time, then I let out a stream into Dorothy's sweet cunt.

"Oh, God! So good!" she said. "Ooohhhh."

I pulled out. Dorothy was still quivering and shivering.

"Wow," she said. "That was GREAT!" She kissed me. "We'll have to do it again later, but right now, I need some rest." Dorothy snuggled her naked body up against mine. "What a great weekend!" she said as she closed her eyes.