Dose of Maya Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, why are you slowing down?" she laughed, "Breath more, and more loudly." He labored his breaths, and he prayed for more strength. He struggled to breathe more, but he tried as hard as he could. He felt her foot relax on his nose allowing him to breathe more. 'My prayer has been answered,' he thought. He breathed loudly. She was gently twisting her feet on his face.

"Open your eyes," she shouted. He opened them in an instant. He looked into her blue eyes. He felt the nylon scratch against his eye, and the saltiness of her sweat stung his eyes. He felt an unbearable pain but didn't want to stop breathing in the scent of her feet. The balls of her feet continued rubbing against his open eyes. He got teary-eyed and after a few moments, the tears were streaming down his face but he didn't stop smelling her feet.

Then, she took her foot off his face when a tear touched her feet. She landed her feet on each side of him.

"Okay, we'll not do this anymore," she said. And he could hear his heartbeat thumping loudly in his ears.

"Why, mistress?" he pleaded.

"You're crying. That was the deal, remember? We stop when you cry," she smiled lovingly.

"No, mistress. I'm not crying. These are just tears. I had some irritation in my eyes," it came more as a whine.

"That was what we agreed, Joe. I asked you for the limits and you said tears. Not crying, tears." He searched his brain for answers. He felt despair overwhelming him. 'These stupid tears are running my life,' he thought. 'That's it.' This would be a perfect time to offer his complete submission without limits.

"That was like a month ago, mistress. I've grown. I am not a coward anymore. These tears shouldn't stop me from my complete submission to you. We should take these limits off." He felt the pleasure and happiness coming back to him as he said those words.

"No limits?" she seemed skeptical. 'Oh, my mistress is a kind woman,'

"Yes, mistress."

"Now that I think about it, it only seems natural," she smiled. He almost hooted that his mistress agreed with him. She ran her fingers through his hair. "You're the bravest man I know," she said. He melted at her praise.

"Although, I like you to change your vocabulary sometimes. You have to refer to yourself in the third person," she said, "That means, instead of an 'I' or 'me', you have to say 'your slave' or 'this slave,' like that," she continued explaining like he didn't know what referring in third person means. 'To be fair to her, it was best that she explained. A slave can't think properly and often makes mistakes,' he thought.

"Yes, mistress," he said, "This slave will follow your order."

She smiled and lifted her left foot onto the table in front. He jerked back. So, he was still afraid of her left foot, he noted. She signaled to her feet and said, "Turn." He twisted on the pillow to face her foot. He could see half of her foot hanging in the air and half on the table.

"Now, your ultimate reward," he looked at her as she was saying. "Lick my feet," she dragged her words. He leaped at her foot like a dog. He lapped against her foot so hard that he was afraid he would rupture her stockings.

"Slowly," she said. He contained himself, started licking slowly, and devouring it with every lick. It was salty, the sweat. He looked at her while cleaning her foot with the same intensity. She was smiling at him, 'She is enjoying this,' he thought. He felt her fingers run through this his hair. He could also smell her feet, and it was slowly transferring him to an intoxicated state. He felt her hand tighten around his hair.

She got hold of his hair and dragged him up and down to lick the side of her foot. If she wanted to make him lick slowly, she certainly didn't mean it. She pulled him by his hair violently. He was hit into the table several times, and he felt a stinging pain in his right cheek. She pulled him forward. She roughly dragged him to make him lick the bridge of her foot. He licked her foot, sometimes with circular motions to not lick in the same place again and again. He quickly realized that was not necessary because his mistress was pulling him to cover all of her feet. He looked at her with a side-eye, and her jaw was set tightly. She did seem she was enjoying this. When she felt he was done with the top of her foot, she brought him to her toes. He looked and admired her toes. They are the most beautiful toes in the world. He felt his shaft reach its height. He also felt pain over his head with the hair pulling. She pulled him back and forth over her toes to lick them, and he obliged happily. After controlling him like a puppet vigorously, she let go of him. She snapped her fingers, and he readjusted himself to face her. There was no moment to breathe, her foot was in the air hovering over his face.

"Lick the sole," she said.

He held her foot, with one hand at her ankle and the other under her calf. Putting your foot in the air could cause pain. He didn't want his mistress to feel that pain, so he was supporting her foot. He licked the sole with a few long licks first. He licked her heel with the circular motion of his tongue, and shorts licks over her heel to the side. He could see her closed eyes and her smile. He continued upwards, paid more attention to the arch, and he licked slowly there to clean the filth. He swallowed from time to time. He moved further upwards to lick the ball of her foot. He cleaned it in the same way as he cleaned the heel. Short licks to either side and circular motions. He heard her moan. If his mouth wasn't occupied otherwise, he would've moaned too. He felt the pleasure only increasing. He slowly licked each of her toes after that. Now, she was looking into his eyes, and he was watching her. As a finishing touch, he gave another round of long licks from the bottom to the top without taking off his eyes from those beautiful blue eyes. In the heat of the moment, he wasn't noticing the smell. But the pleasure in him was noticing it because it was climbing up and up.

He came down to her heel to start another lick. But he couldn't move upward because she pushed her heel into his mouth. "Suck," she said. He sucked on it, closing and opening his mouth around her heel. He often licked her heel simultaneously. He could see she was moaning softly. She raised her foot and brought it down immediately. This time shoving her toes into his mouth, and he felt his back touch the table. She didn't stop pushing him back, wriggling her toes into his mouth, and finally, there were multiple toes inside his mouth. When she stopped shoving her toes, he was craning his neck back as he couldn't move backward.

She wriggled her toes against his tongue and said, "Suck." She brought her left hand to her crotch and started rubbing. He started sucking on her toes, the saltiness engulfing his taste. He was squeezing the sweat out of her stocking, and swallowing that sweat. He sucked at her toes taking in multiple toes and changing them after a few. He sucked faster as he saw the rubbing at her crotch become intense. As he continued for a few more minutes, she shivered and laid her head back on the couch. She left a reliving breath and slowly brought her breathing under control.

She pulled her foot back from his mouth and placed it on his shoulder. He turned to her foot and started inhaling the scent of her stocking feet. Now, its scent was not as strong as before, but it was mixed with the smell of his saliva. He didn't hesitate to take in more.

After relaxing for a few moments, she put her other foot on the table and said, "Now the other foot." Before he could turn to it, she grabbed his hair and pulled it. He made a noise of pain, opening his mouth, and she shoved her fingers into it. "Clean it," she said. He sucked on her fingers, getting off every last trace of her juices. Her juices tasted divine. She brought those fingers out and grabbed his hair with her left hand. He positioned himself to face her right foot, while the heel of her left foot was resting on his shoulder and the sole resting against the side of his face. She continued dragging him violently against her foot while his tongue was stuck out. He cleaned her foot in the same way as he did the other foot.

When she felt it was time to clean her sole, she let go of his hair and brought her left hand to her crotch. He licked the sole and sucked her heel and toes. While he was doing all this, she came twice. Now, she was breathing loudly, her head tipped back onto the couch, her hands spread out on the couch to either side, and her legs resting on each of his shoulders. He was still twisting his head from one foot to the other, trying to take in the aroma of her feet.

She tapped on his cheek with her right foot when she recovered. "You did good," she said.

"Thank you, mistress," he replied, "It was my pleasure." She gave him a light kick and smiled. He smiled back at her. She kicked him a few more times and put her foot on his head. She crossed her feet at her ankles over his head and leaned her head back again. "Stay like that," she said and closed her eyes. Both of her feet were on his head, 'My mistress is using me as a footstool," that thought excited him. So, he knelt there as a mere piece of furniture for his mistress.

[Excerpt from Maya's Diary]

Sometimes I remember him. Sometimes I feel like I'm just turning Joe into Mat. But they are different, right? They have to. They are. Joe is doing this because of his own accord. He already admired feet. I just gave a slight nudge towards fetish. It has been a month, and I have almost stopped using much of my mind control over him. And Joe still admires me. Mat was a mistake. And Joe is my masterpiece.

12