All Comments on 'Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 04'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Man this story has everything in it. I fucking

love how these three characters interact together. It helps to improves the bases to this stroy. If you like this type of story, cuckold black and white it's one of the best on here. If you don't like that sort of thing you'll hate it because it's so well discribed so like the writter tells you don't read it. I would love to see Tim have his wife meet another wpoman, maybe Lee's sister and then his brother or father or grand father. Hehehehe have his entire family included in this white woman's sex and the husband's humilation. I know this, I have cum two or three times reading each chapter. It's a jerk off story but it damn hot and fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Come on

You white man hating motherfucker. Get down to business and the forced feminization and the pregnancies that you have in mind for Dot. The forced castration and the forced making the black the master of the plantation.

I really thought there might be some hope for tim to get something out of this deal besides being a slave. Now WANTWHITEWOMEN, you can still be the king of the cotton patch if you just make Dot a crack ho. Black bred and black ruled. Tim can just take his kids and leave the situation.

But alas, you won't even give the poor son of a bitch even a 1/4 oz. of self respect.

I guess with all the talk of pregnancy this chapter, the next will surely have the slut wife getting pregnant with Tim's blessings.

If the degradation of this bastard ontinues, at least have the god damned decency to let the state have the fucking white kids. This whore and her monkey can make more, and the white kids can perhaps get some good foster parents to raise them. You don't talk much about the kids. I rather imagine though that when push comes to shove, you hate them too because they are white.

Course this is just a story, right? You really like white men, right?

kalifonkidkalifonkidover 17 years ago
Storyteller

You certainly have a gift for telling stories. Your charecter development is very good and you have the ability to communicate what your charecters are thinking and feeling to the reader. You have a lot of natural talent when it comes to telling stories.

There is one suggestion to improve your writing. Please, please have someone proof read your stories before they are posted. There are so many errors in your writing that it really detracts from reading your stories. You make too many spelling errors, errors in grammer and even using the correct tense of verbs. It just wrecks your supurb ability to tell a great story.

not_with_my_wifenot_with_my_wifeover 17 years ago
Great Job

Loved it. Oh, by the way the author is black, and I just wish I got half the pussy he does. Sadly, for us white boys he's got the big ass dick too. If he lived a little closer there would be another notch on his head board. My faithful wife full of Lee's cock.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 17 years ago
Deception

Kind of stupid on the part of Dot. Her whole evening out with her Buck was a facade and total lie. She and Lee were to attend a concert. That didn't happen. They were then to go out and eat. That didn't happen. This was a partial truth. They both ate. She Lee's black cock. He , Dot's white pussy.

Then she wakes up and tells Lee that according to her word, she would go home to Timmy. what an honorable fucking whore she is? I guess she was afraid that Tim would be gone out to breakfast or something in the morning so she couldn't give him a fresh load of Lee's sperm to eat. you can bet it was an excercise in complete control over Dot, on Lee's part, or an attempt at more humiliation on dot's part.

This whole "date" was deception and planning more deceptive occasions on their part. Like the other commenter said, the pregnancy and total slavery is just around the corner for the whole family. What I can'r figure out is how Lee will swing it to tell her kids that he is to be the new "Massah" of the house. I'm sure that the racist author will find a way around it, and a way to tell the other kids (the author never bothered to tell readers how old they are) that their new siblings were born with a hell of a suntan, had black kinky hair, brown eyes, and lips twice the normal size of them. How will Dot explain that Lee sleeps in momma and daddy's bed, and daddy doesn't get to show any affection to mommy any longer. What she will tell the kids when they come into the new couple's bedroom and find the porch monkey balls deep in their mommy.

I'm sure WantWhiteWomen has that all figured out. He will delegate Tim that responsibility being the "man of the house". Like the other person said. Hopefully Lee will demand that Tim and Dot get the white kids out of Dodge and being the kind caring man that he is, will demand that his kids are not subject to living under the same room with the little white fuckers that Dot had whelped in a previous, pre-Lee life. That could all change however if she has a daughter old enough to start getting buck fucked. He could forgo that one moving out and offer to breed her when she starts bleeding, just to make sure she doesn't have to endure the humiliation and total degradation of being exposed to a little white boy. He might even let Dot and Tim guide his cock into her. If Tim is nice, he can jack off while he fucks Dot and his daughter both in the same bed, at the same time.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Why are people so fucking upset with this story?

You were told!! And to think Lee is a bigot and a racist? Sorry ass FC and his faget frines I guess you cna't stand the true that black cock is better. Me thinks you protest to much FC!!! !

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 17 years ago
Partner

If this were my situation, I'd catch the copulating couple, with Lee balls deep in Dot, and stick a 12 ga. automatic street sweeper shotgun up Lee's black ass, pull the trigger the pelvic areas of both of the worthless motherfuckers and keep shooting until the entire 25 round magazine was empty.

TigerjawTigerjawover 17 years ago
Fumunda got it right :)

That is a good fantasy hehe. Doubt it will happen though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit!

Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit! ,

Eat shit and die nigger!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad

She shows her husband by her actions and words that she has no love or respect for him. She demeans, degrades and humiliates him. She exposes him to every nasty disease in the world, including pregnancy and you want us to believe he would do anything BUT divorce her? This is the stupidest story I've read on this site. Glad you stopped posting. Not only can't you write but your assumptions about cock size are just plain ludicrous. Ask any woman that's had some fool (white or black) with a big dick just ram it home what happens. You peel the woman off the ceiling where's she's stuck, screaming in PAIN! Blasting up against a woman's cervix is painful. Ever been kicked in the balls? You get the idea. Horrible story.

No stars as even giving this drivel one star would be an insult to the star.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Piece of shit

Piece of shit author, piece of shit story. Ninth grade education is showing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Schooling needed

Instead of hanging with your black brothers you should have been in English Class. Unreadable by any, except bros. This needs to be Swatted

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Ugly

This is ugly by any standard. Authors should not be attacked, but this guy is abysmal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know the way a cuckold would feel, he can almost delight in the jealous feelings the cuckolding engenders but that jealousy can turn from 'good' to ''bad' and get far too much for him.

The wife and lover are not just selfish beyond belief but a nasty, uncsring, vindictive type of selfish that leaves the reader having no sympathy at all for either character and hoping both get their just deserts and are ruined, lonely or preferably dead.

This being Literotica and a fantasy, evil will triumph over naivety and a husband who is controlled by his lust to press the self destruct button. I'm amazed at how little consideration the two evil plotters have for her children. If Lee becomes s permanent fixture in their house and Tim is seen by his own children to be treated as an afterthought by them.

It really does show inhumanity to fellow human beings at its worst.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous