All Comments on 'Dottie's Back Ch. 05'

by buttboi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Dont stop

Butboi, your number 1 fan here. Another fanfsckingtastic chapter. I want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great!!!!!

more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful Story!!

I read the entire series of Dotties transformation!! Loved every word of the story!! Please write some more stories like this on!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
if only it was me

this is by far the most sexually arousing story I have ever read. I truly wish something like this would happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'm sad........

For Dottie's sake........ for someone who dreamed so of having a hot hard c*ck......... she never got one, but a fake one........... how disappointing for her........ maybe she will eventually get the real thing in the future if this continues.............

She started out in the beginning wanting to have sex with ment..... wanting that hard hotness in her male pussy, and unfortunately her dream never got realized........

Thanks for sharing anyway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
overall: great story

life has many turns, the idea that they are roommates, doesn't seem to upset him any more. as she stated they are not husband and wife any more. was there ever a time when he was given a choice, not to go that one step further, or informed he would lose his wife, or given a day to think things over just a little bit? still a great story, and ending where I feared it would. he lost the woman he loved and married.

SexySandra01SexySandra01about 5 years ago
Hmm

If you wanted a cuckold story just frame it as such ... as much as I’d love to fulfill that fantasy I’d hate it to be my wife doing it for her only as that’s the way this story has gone ... yeah he’s went Along but not entirely willingly.. also he’s been deceived that’s the wrong part ... his wife has MADE him into what SHE wants ... and obviously that’s been another man ... why not be honest and tell him up front and let him chose his own path ??

DickBigunsDickBigunsover 2 years ago

Poor Dottie, she STILL hasn't gotten fucked by a man! New series please. Maybe the man who gets her doesn't realize she has a cock at first?

pokeyridepokeyride10 months ago

Oh yessss !!!!! I want to have a "room mate" like that !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous