Double Birthday

Story Info
A luxury prostitute is surprised by her boyfriend.
1k words
3.32
11.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice had been selling her body for money for months at a mansion on the outskirts of Los Angeles, she had started going once a week although lately she was going more and more frequently and hoped that someone would hire her rate. There were various fees depending on what Alice was willing to do, the standard was $ 2000 and consisted of vaginal and oral sex accompanied by various bondage games.

Most of the times the clients who hired Alice's services were old perverts who just wanted to play with a girl for a while and after a quick fuck and a few lashes they would cum on her tits. The strangest thing Alice had ever had as a client had been a couple who paid the $ 4000 fee to play with strings and candles, and ended up with the husband fucking her while she ate the wife's pussy and a lesbian who paid $ 5000 for a pussy meal, but then he tied up Alice and spent the next 4 hours eating her pussy and ripping her off a dozen orgasms.

Today Alice had gone to the mansion earlier than normal since it was her birthday and that of her boyfriend Harry, whom she had been dating for over a year, Alice was 20 years old and Harry 21. Although it may seem strange given the work of Alice, she hadn't had sex with her boyfriend yet, just a little oral sex, Harry's intimidating 13 inch cock scared her, but today as a birthday present she was going to let him fuck her. Alice had donned a white lingerie set with a matching mask and started walking around the room showing off for the cameras to increase her offer. When she ran out of time to make the offer, Alice was surprised that someone had paid the highest $ 10,000 fee which included group sex with up to five people at a time and anal sex. The latter scared Alice quite a bit since she was still an anal virgin.

Alice waited in the room with her back to the door as she always did until she felt them grab her around the waist and kiss her neck. 'Hello kitty, happy birthday', they whispered in her ear as they removed her mask, when she turned scared of her she discovered her boyfriend Harry behind her.

'I'm sorry Harry, I didn't want you to find out like that but ...'

Harry interrupted her with a long, warm kiss, 'I know all honey, your friend Sally told me that she had told you about this place so that you would prepare to receive my cock.' Harry tore Alice's corset and threw her on her bed, between kisses and caresses from her he proceeded to hold her wrists and ankles to the bedposts.

Once tied completely open, Alice watched as Harry got up and took a whip and a candle, 'I've been wanting to fuck you for months, but I'm going to play with you until you ask me to,' he said, dropping the first drops of wax on his tits.

The next half hour Harry mixed spanking with caresses, kisses with the burning wax bringing Alice to several orgasms until at the end she begged him to fuck her, 'Please Harry, fuck me like the dirty whore I am!'

At that moment Harry's attitude changed completely, he grabbed Alice's head and began to fuck her mouth wildly until he came and forced her to swallow all her cum, then he placed himself between Alice's legs and began to fuck her violently making her scream of pain.

Alice felt completely full on Harry's cock, but she wasn't enjoying his attitude, 'Slow down darling, you're hurting me, we've got plenty of time to enjoy,' Harry not only ignored Alice and kept pumping her pussy until he ran intensely inside her, but instead put a ball gag on her so she wouldn't keep protesting.

Then he turned away from her and began to dress under Alice's strange gaze. 'I'm sorry kitty, my time has passed, now the rest of the boys have to come in, or did you think I had paid the $ 10,000, enjoying the first one from you has been my birthday present, now five of my friends will come and they will play with you the next three hours, I think you know them all and they are eager to fuck you, then Leroy will stay and play with you for a while longer, after all he is the one who has paid more than half the money and I think he wants enjoy your ass, meanwhile I will be celebrating my birthday with my new girlfriend Sally who is going to give me her anal virginity as a few days ago she gave me the other.

Alice didn't know how to react, on the one hand she couldn't help thinking about her friend Sally's betrayal, but on the other she couldn't get the words out of her head that Leroy wanted to break her ass, a few months ago, while the group of friends they were bathing in the lake she could see Leroy's cock and it was even bigger than Harry's.

Before leaving, Harry turned to Alice: 'By the way, I know you've been doing this since day one, it turns out that Leroy's father is the owner of the mansion and he often comes around here, he recognized you as soon as you walked through the door. He wanted to fuck you from day one but he knew that if you recognized him you would not come back. He has been preparing everything for this day, the lesbian with the multiple orgasms, the couple, the spanking old man, all the clients you have had since day one have been sent by Leroy to train you, when he finishes fucking you he will put you in one box and send you to his Palace in Dubai where you will be one more slave in his harem of white girls. I can't wait for summer vacation to visit you with Sally to play with you.'

When Harry left the room, Alice began to struggle with her bonds, but when she saw Harry's five friends walk in with their cocks at the ready, she surrendered to her fate, she knew she was completely screwed in every sense of the word.