Double Booked & Double Parked Ch. 02: Double Stuffed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex watched, enjoying seeing the sexy older woman get it good. Her legs in nylons sexy, her tits bouncing around all over the place, and her verbal ejaculations sensual as fuck. "Mmmmmm," she moaned, and, "Yes, fuck me," and, "Harder, baby," and, "Slam all nine inches of your fucking cock up my shithole."

Joy then looked directly at Alex as she said, "Fuck my dirty hole like you fucked Alex's virgin ass."

"Oh yeah, keep talking," Carl said, his balls beginning to boil.

"Yeah, use my asshole like you used Alex's man pussy," Joy continued.

"Yeah, you're both my cum bucket fuck toys, aren't you?" Carl said.

"Oh yes, fill all my holes with your loads," Joy moaned.

"And fill mine too," Alex said, already craving that dick back in his ass... just like he worried he would.

"It's going to be a great long weekend," Carl grinned wolfishly.

"Yeah, so many holes for you to fill," Joy moaned, another orgasm rising.

"You going to come again?" Carl asked.

"If you keep it up I will," Joy said.

"Come again for me, Joy, come from getting that asshole fucked," Carl ordered.

"Harder, harder," Joy moaned, loving the deep, hard thrusts. "Give it to me, yes, fuck, don't stop, don't stop, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuck!" Joy screamed as another orgasm ripped through her.

Carl gave out an inarticulate groan as he instantly unleashed his load inside her asshole, having held back as long as he could.

"Yes, fill me up," Joy begged, as her body quaked uncontrollably from her first anal orgasm... hardly surprising since she'd taken two cocks through her sphincter and two loads in her rectum in just ten or fifteen minutes.

"Now, you're my second ass slut," Carl grunted, as he kept pumping until every drop of his load was inside her.

When he pulled out a minute later, he said, "Cock sucker, dive in there and eat my anal cream pie."

Alex didn't hesitate as he dove between the MILF's nylon-clad legs to get to her gaping asshole... her asshole that was leaking a mixture of his and Carl's cum.

"Oh, you cum-hungry slut," Joy moaned.

"Mmmm," Alex responded, as he lapped up the delicious cum cocktail.

After a few minutes filled with happy slurps and groans, Alex's tongue was still probing and extracting cum from Joy's well-gaped asshole when he felt Carl's hands on his hips.

"Ready for more, pussy boy?" Carl said.

"Always," Alex replied, dying to feel that cock back in his asshole again.

The End...