Double Booked & Double Parked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing in my house?" she bellowed, thankful she was holding a frying pan... not because she'd planned on needing it for defense, but she'd been about to use it for sautéing some sliced bell peppers of various colours. But since it was handy, she raised it in the air, hopefully preparing for anything!

Alex's eyes went wide... he couldn't see anything with seven of Carl's nine inches in his mouth... and now he had an upset witness?!

Carl looked over his shoulder and saw a slightly chubby but very pretty, lingerie-clad woman staring at them fiercely waving a frying pan in the air. "Um, uh... I don't know who you are, but we rented this house for the weekend," he answered, as Alex backed off of his cock and stood up, his cheeks burning red with humiliation.

"You did? I booked this house for the weekend," Joy retorted, as Carl turned to face her, and she couldn't help glancing down at his very long, impressive dick... substantially larger than her late husband's.

"We booked it for the weekend," Carl repeated as he grabbed for his trousers, and he also admired the voluptuous woman in her lingerie. "I have the paperwork in my pants."

"I have paperwork too, I..." Then Joy noticed that both men were staring at her, and she remembered she was half naked. The lingerie was sexy, see through, and was totally inadequate for concealing her large breasts, and her shaved pussy was completely visible, since she'd chosen to go commando today... like Rachel in Friends (she'd had to look up the term 'commando' when she saw the episode in reruns a couple months ago). "Oh my God!" she squealed, scurrying into the kitchen and putting her robe back on.

"Fuck!" Alex groaned, humiliated he'd been caught sucking dick by a stranger, yet also turned on, since he had a thing for women in stockings, and also for big-bodied women.

"Possibly," Carl said, as he pulled the rental contract out of his jeans.

"Maybe you should put that away," Alex suggested.

"Or maybe not. Did you see the look in her eyes when she saw it?" Carl asked. "They went big, just like yours always do."

Joy came back wearing her robe, and dug into her purse.

Carl decided not to put his dick away, so he just let it lead him over to her, and he handed her the proof that they'd rented this house.

Joy pulled out hers, and handed it to him.

They both looked at the duplicate paperwork.

"Jesus," Joy sighed, seeing confirmation that they'd indeed booked this same house.

"Well, isn't that something," Carl said. "We both have it booked for the weekend."

"That can't be right," Alex said.

"Except it is," Carl said.

Joy started to cry.

"Maybe it's okay," Alex said, going over to her (fully dressed). "This is a pretty big house; perhaps we can all stay here." Sure, that would put a huge damper on their weekend plans, but it was the right thing to do.

"You think so?" Joy asked, wiping tears from her eyes, just as Alex's phone rang.

"That's Sarah," Alex said.

"You're married?" Joy asked, perplexed because she'd interrupted him sucking off his friend.

"We both are," Carl said, showing her the wedding ring on his hand.

"Oh," she said.

"Yeah, truth be told, that's why we're here," Carl added.

"What do you mean?" Joy asked. She was quite confused, yet curious, as she glanced down to see his hard cock still out in the open.

"May I be frank with you?" Carl asked, seeing no reason to hide the truth. He didn't know this woman, and although Alex had already said she could stay, he wasn't going to let that interfere with his plan to fuck his buddy's ass.

"Well, you've already seen me almost naked, and I've seen you getting a blow job from another man," Joy reasoned, "so I guess we're past any initial awkwardness." She once again looked down at his huge dick.

"Good point," Carl laughed. "So here goes. Alex and I are best friends and business partners. Our wives are also best friends, and they're both trying to get pregnant right now, and a few weeks ago after a late night at work and some alcohol and pot gummies, Alex and I started fooling around, and we ended up blowing each other."

"Oh my!" Joy said. The blow job she'd witnessed a few minutes ago was the first time she'd ever seen two men doing anything sexual other than kissing on some soap operas.

"Yeah," Carl said, "I know what you must think of us, but my friend just loves sucking my dick. He can't get enough of it."

"Carl, Jesus Christ!" Alex objected after a brief conversation with his wife confirming they'd arrived safely, then only hearing the last couple of sentences and wondering what else Carl had said.

"Am I wrong?" Carl asked smugly.

Alex sighed. "Please, not here."

"Knees," Carl ordered.

"Carl, please don't," Alex pleaded.

But Carl turned to him, and the kryptonite of his new existence... Carl's perfectly hard, long, slightly curved cock... was now pointing directly at him, like the baton of a stern, dominant orchestra conductor... plus, the monosyllabic order, 'Knees,' also turned him on in ways he didn't understand... it instantly flipped him from straight to cock sucker. From assertive salesman to submissive slave.

"Knees, now!" Carl barked, this formula having worked every time. His best friend turned into a submissive cock sucker just at the sight of his big cock, but never before had they had an audience.

Alex whined, "But this lady will see me doing it."

"She already has," Carl reminded him. Then not able to recall the name he'd seen on the form, he turned and asked, "what's your name, ma'am?"

"I'm Joy," the woman responded with growing fascination and horniness.

"Our new friend Joy has already seen you with my cock in your mouth," Carl expanded on his previous statement. "And after seeing this pretty woman in her transparent lingerie, I really need to drop a load."

"Thanks," Joy said, blushing. It had been a long time since a man had given her a compliment about her body, and even longer since a man had seen her pussy.

"Would you like to see Alex here suck my cock?" Carl asked.

Alex was wavering. God, did he want to suck that cock. God, was hr hungry. Whenever he saw that cock, it turned him into a cock-hungry, cum-craving faggot. But now if someone was watching, even a stranger, it would be a whole new level of humiliation.

Joy considered the offer for just a few moments before she answered, "Yes, please. I do believe I would."

"There you have it, Alex," Carl said, pointing at the carpeted floor and snapping his fingers. "She wants to watch you suck my dick, I want you to suck my dick, and you always want to suck my dick. It's unanimous!"

"Yes, please do it, Alex," Joy added, by now the idea really turning her on... she felt her long-neglected pussy tingling.

"Fine," Alex said, dropping down to his knees before the majestic cock, pretending he didn't really want to do it... even though it was all he wanted to do.

"Don't act like you don't want to suck my cock," Carl reproved, as Alex reached for his shaft. "It's not even believable."

"Okay, I do want to," Alex said with frustration. "Is that what you want to hear? That I'm dying to suck your big hard cock in front of this hot woman?"

"Manners. The hot woman's name is Joy," Carl pointed out.

"Yes, Carl. I want to suck your cock in front of Joy," Alex said, then he leaned forward and took it in his mouth.

"There you go, cock sucker," Carl moaned, as Alex began bobbing slowly on his dick... trained by now always to start slow.

"Oh my," Joy said, her eyes wide, her exclamation both because she was watching a man sucking another man, and the words flowing out of Carl's mouth. She didn't understand why, but she found this situation as hot as fuck. Truth be told, she wouldn't mind being on her knees sucking that cock too. "Do you dominate him like this all the time?"

"Nope. We're best friends, co-owners of a business, and most of the time we're completely equal," Carl explained, enjoying both the blow job and the audience. "But whenever my dick is out in the open, everything changes. Suddenly I'm in charge, and he becomes my obedient cock sucker. He obeys all my orders. He'll go to any lengths necessary to suck my dick and get my load."

"Oh my," Joy repeated.

"Isn't that right, cum bucket?" Carl asked, reveling in his power.

Alex took the cock out of his mouth, and looked up at Joy, oddly utterly ashamed, yet equally excited, "Yes, Joy. Once I see his huge majestic dick, I turn into a mindless, cock-hungry cum-craving faggot, willing to do almost anything for him for permission to suck his dick and swallow his load."

"Oh my," Joy could easily empathize with him, and she moaned out loud upon hearing his wicked admissions.

"And you'll also take it on your face," Carl prompted.

"Yes, and I love taking a big... warm... gooey load all over my face!" Alex had switched to bragging now, before he resumed sucking the dick... finding the guts to say those things out loud, things he wished he could say to his wife; and saying them made his cock throb inside his pants. It felt so good to be uttering these confessions out loud. It was liberating in ways he couldn't explain.

"Wow," Joy said, her pussy burning.

"We actually came here this weekend so I can take his anal cherry," Carl added to the plethora of shocking details.

"Really?" Joy asked. She'd used to love a dick up her ass whenever she could find a man to pound her asshole.

"Yeah. My wife won't take it in the ass, so I figure my cock slut boyfriend needs to do it for me," Carl explained.

"That's so hot," Joy said, then she covered her mouth. "Oops! Is that bad?"

"Not at all," Carl reassured her, a little surprised by the sentiment. "Do you really think so?"

"Yeah, I really do," Joy said avidly watching the cock sucking.

"Then you're most welcome to watch," Carl offered graciously.

Alex heard this exchange and felt his cheeks burning with embarrassment and shame... but as usual, his lust for cock overrode all his other inclinations.

"Really?" Joy asked.

"Sure! I mean you're already watching this cock sucking," Carl said. "Although before I roger his ass, we'll likely need to get him a little high."

"I used to find that alcohol works a treat," Joy suggested with a coy smile.

"Mmmmm, you sexy minx," Carl leered. Learning that this chubby woman used to take it up the ass was really hot, as was the idea of him fucking her doggy style in the near future. As has been said, he and his wife, as well as Alex and Sarah, had open marriages. It was fine for the men to fuck other women, and for the women to fuck other men and women, although so far all this fucking had almost exclusively been when one or both couples were together... and their newish guy-guy playing hadn't yet been mentioned to their wives. Yet there had been the odd time when these rules hadn't been followed all that strictly, like when Alex and Carl had spit-roasted a woman in her late fifties to seal a deal for a client, or the time Alex's wife Sarah had fucked a professional quarterback in the NFL... which had eventually led to the partnership acquiring two new clients. But mostly they only swapped together.

"I used to be pretty wild," Joy admitted, impressed by how smoothly this present day cock sucker was taking the majority of that long dick. She wasn't sure she could manage to do that... his dick was a good three inches longer than her late husband's... although her husband's had been thicker.

"I bet you were," Carl said, another load beginning to bubble in his balls.

Joy watched intently as the man on his knees kept sucking, her pussy begging for attention.

Carl said, "You can rub yourself if you want. It's obvious this action is turning you on."

"I don't know," Joy said hesitantly, even though she really did want to touch herself.

"I've already seen your shaved pussy, Joy," Carl said, "and of course you've seen my dick."

"I guess that's true," Joy admitted as she watched the cock sucker really working over that cock.

"Why don't you open up that robe and just allow your body to let loose," Carl suggested.

Alex listened intently, while focusing equally intently on sucking the dick in his mouth. He was fascinated, although not surprised, by Carl's ability to manipulate this woman... he was always a smooth operator.

After a brief ponder, Joy shrugged and said, "Okay, why not?"

"Why not indeed," Carl concurred, as he watched the pretty woman open her robe. She didn't take it off, but her nylon-clad legs were in full view, her tits were begging to break through the fragile fabric holding them in place, and her shaved pussy, now glistening with wetness, looked like it was ready to play.

Joy moved her hand to her pussy and said, emboldened by the wild situation, "That's it! Suck that big cock!"

"There you go," Carl approved, his balls beginning to bubble as he admired the MILF's body... already pondering whether Miranda would agree that she qualified as a hall pass chick.

"Take that big dick all the way inside your mouth, Joy urged, now rubbing her pussy.

"You heard her, cum slut," Carl agreed, "show our new companion how you can make all nine inches disappear into your mouth."

It had taken some practice, but Alex could now swallow all nine inches without gagging, and within certain limited circles (Carl, and now Joy) he was proud of his accomplishment. If he was going to be a cock sucker, he was determined to be a fucking amazing one,

"It looks like all of nine inches," Joy observed.

"Yeah, I'm blessed," Carl shrugged.

"I'd like to be blessed by it too," Joy said, hoping she wasn't being too forward, as the cock sucker... she couldn't remember his name... Adam, or something like that...really did devour all nine inches!

"If you play your cards right, you might receive that blessing," Carl flirted, about to bust a nut.

"Mmmm," Joy hummed, the idea of fucking Carl, even though he was married, was very appealing. She unsnapped the crotch of her teddy and rubbed herself harder.

"Should I shoot my load in his mouth, or all over his face, Joy?" Carl asked.

"I get to choose?" she squealed. "Then on his face, please," the idea hot and the visual intriguing. Sure, she'd taken numerous facials in her life, and she'd also given a few, since she was quite the squirter, but she'd never seen a man take another man's load, and she was excited! She kept rubbing her pussy.

"You're saying you want to me to unload a massive load all over my cock sucker's face?" Carl asked.

"Yes, please! Coat his face with your cum!" Joy cried out with a moan, still rubbing, her orgasm getting close too.

"How about you come when I come," Carl suggested.

"I'm sure I can do that! I won't last much longer," Joy agreed, franticly rubbing herself.

"Me neither," Carl said. "Then come right now, Joy! I'm about to erupt!"

Carl pulled out at the last moment and spewed a load all over his friend's face.

Seeing that massive cock shooting those cannonballs of cum onto his willing friend was the final straw for Joy, and she let out a whimper of a scream (picture her screaming with her mouth closed) as a flood of cum gushed out of her.

"Oh yeah! Spray that cum everywhere!" Carl cheered, wishing he'd known she was a squirter... then he would have played this situation differently, so she'd be inundating his face.

"Ooooooooh," she moaned, her body arching way back, and her legs twitching as a torrent of cum gushed out of her.

Alex, once Carl had finished spewing all over his face, turned to the voluptuous MILF to watch the final spasms of her orgasm.

A minute later Carl ordered, "Cock sucker... that load stays on your face until I say otherwise."

"Is that really necessary?" Alex asked. Joy was right her with them, after all.

"Whenever I give you an order, it's necessary," Carl confirmed.

"Oh, God, how horribly delightful," Joy approved, still experiencing some of the intense waves from her intense orgasm.

"And I have another idea," Carl said.

"I can't wait to hear it," Alex said, his face dripping with cum, as he stood up. Wearing it was humiliating, but as has been said, that was a plus.

"I think we should all hang out together naked," Carl suggested, as both men admired the beautiful older woman.

Alex liked this idea and chirped in, "Of course since Joy's see-through lingerie isn't hiding anything, she can keep it on."

"If you're enjoying the view, then of course," Joy agreed. She checked out Carl's cock... which was still hard... and then looked at the white-cum-faced cock sucker, who was still wearing all his clothes, and said, "Time to strip, Adam."

"My name is Alex," he corrected.

"Sorry," she apologized. "Then Alex, please show me what you're working with."

"All right," he said. There was no point in refusing, after she'd watched him doing what he just did.

"The shirt stays on until the cum dries," Carl instructed.

"Fine," Alex said, and he undid his pants and pulled them down, along with his underwear, revealing that his seven-inch dick was rock hard.

"Still hard from sucking my dick, I see," Carl smirked.

"It could also be from seeing this pretty lady in her sexy hide-nothing lingerie," Alex countered... the truth was it was both.

"I can't counter that argument," Carl said, as both men turned to admire the charms displayed rather than hidden by Joy's lingerie and open robe.

"You know, why not?" she shrugged. She had planned to wear this lingerie for a man she hadn't ever met, and now she'd be wearing it for two different strangers... except in the past little while she'd gotten to know them rather perversely and intimately.

She stood up and slowly, going for sexy, the forty-five-year-old MILF stood up, causing the robe to open wider, before she slid it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

"You're truly beautiful," Alex complimented.

"Yes. You radiate beauty," Carl added.

"Awww... you two," Joy giggled, all flustered.

"So, why did we find you here all alone?" Carl asked. "Are you expecting someone?"

"I was, but he stood me up."

"What an asshole," Alex said, admiring those legs in nylons and her pretty, manicured feet.

Carl meanwhile was admiring the huge tits.

"Yeah, what dumb ass would fail to show up for you and this over-the-top outfit00" Carl asked, gesturing towards her lingerie... and her hot body.

"It was an online thing," she explained, "I was so stupid to believe he cared about me!" She then burst into tears.

Alex hurried over and wrapped his arms around her, saying, "You're not stupid at all. You're beautiful, and you deserve a man who sees that."

"T-t-thanks," she said through her tears. The hug was innocent, but it felt so good after a few years of never being touched or comforted at all. Brad's funeral was filled with endless hugs of course, and full of comforting, but soon life moved on, and the consoling faded.

"Yes, you deserve a real man who knows how to treat a real woman," Carl agreed, planting the seeds for fucking this woman sometime this weekend. And also perhaps to spit-roast her, or even double penetrate her, since she took it up the ass... or at least she had in the past, and she hadn't said anything negative about the experience.

But their efforts only made Joy cry even more. "AAAAND... This is the first Thanksgiving in twenty years I haven't spent with my daughter."

"Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss," Alex consoled, guess the daughter must have passed.

"No, she's not dead," Joy managed to laugh while still crying, now snuggling into the man's warm cocoon, "she's just on a trip in Europe with her boyfriend."

"Glad to hear it. And in any case, you're not alone now," Carl said, as he went to grab some THC-infused gummies.