Double Booked & Double Parked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely. Unless you need to leave, we'll be with you the whole weekend," Alex assured her.

"That's so sweet," Joy said gratefully, her teardrops falling more slowly now. Then a moment later, she finally remembered she'd been preparing supper when the two men had arrived. "Oh crap, I was making dinner."

"So you weren't carrying the frying pan for a weapon," Carl joked. (She'd set it down a long time ago.)

"No, just for cooking," she laughed as she rushed to the kitchen, giving the men a great view of her wide ass through her red, transparent teddy.

"Jesus!" Alex said, grabbing his dick (now soft) for a moment.

"Yeah," Carl agreed, grabbing his too.

The men went and put their suitcases in a room, Carl grabbed the gummies, they both took a piss, individually of course, and they headed back to the kitchen.

Joy was frying vegetables now and the chicken was in the oven.

"Smells delicious," Alex said.

"It should," she said, "it's what I do."

"You cook?" Alex asked.

"I'm a professional chef," she said. "I own the Destiny Bistro downtown."

"No way!" Alex said, since that was where he and Sarah had gone just two weeks ago for their eighth wedding anniversary. "I love that place! It's a two-hour drive from where I live, but for special occasions, it's well worth the trip."

"Why thank you," she smiled. Her restaurant was the one place she could always go to, which unfortunately was why she'd gained fifteen pounds during her lonely COVID times... and then had never lost them.

"We thought we'd go out and pick up something for dinner," Carl said.

"Nonsense," she said, "I'll make supper for you. Or actually, I already am making your supper."

"You sure?" Alex asked.

"I am," she nodded. "I started making it for someone else, but no way do I want any of it to go to waste."

"Well, if you insist," Alex said.

"I do insist," she said, admiring his thick cock... It wasn't as long as Carl's, but she loved thick dicks too.

"Well, thank you very much," Alex said as Carl handed him a gummy.

Carl then went to the pretty lady. "Would you like one?"

"Is it pot?" she asked as Carl offered her a red one.

"It is," Carl said. "It will relax you."

"I could certainly use some relaxation," she said, looking at the gummy bear. It looked exactly like the variety a child would eat.

"It'll be a start, anyway. Then later on, we can relax you some more," Carl said, suave as always.

Joy put the loaded candy into her mouth and chewed on it.

"There you go, girl," Carl approved.

"I can't believe I just did that," Joy said, shaking her head at her own decision.

"Thanks to Fate, this weekend is so we three can just let loose and let go," Carl said.

"I'll give that a try," Joy said, loving the sight of these two dicks just hanging out. They were both flaccid, but that didn't matter right now. And nevertheless, part of her wanted to drop to her knees and suck them; another part of her wanted to get bent over and spit-roasted; part of her wanted to have these two big dicks double penetrating her. She'd experienced all those activities in her much younger days... her slender days.

Then for the next twenty minutes while Joy made supper, they chatted about genetic life. Not anything too personal.

They then ate... no, they dined on... an amazing meal, while the men complimented the chef over and over... almost with every bite they sampled.

That night after dessert, they watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles (the only Thanksgiving movie they could think of), sipped on some drinks, and chatted some more.

(Yes, by this time both men were totally naked and Joy was still wearing her display-everything-I've-got lingerie, all of which maintained a sexy undercurrent to their interactions, but nobody particularly dwelled on their nudity.)

As they went to get more drinks right after the unforgettable 'Those Aren't Pillows' scene, they were all still kind of in that limbo where they were absent-mindedly going to do something more than they already had, when Joy said, "Thanks for letting me stay, guys."

"Thanks for letting us stay," Alex replied.

"Either way, I'm sure happy all three of us are here," she said, a little tipsy and a little high. "This weekend would have been totally depressing if I was alone."

"We're happy we could be here to keep you company," Alex said.

"Yeah, we're very happy," Carl added, his tone quite different, and his intent clear.

"I know why you're happy," she said, gazing down at Carl's long dick, which still wasn't hard, but it looked like it was coming to life.

"What can I say? Carl shrugged.

"Where's your daughter right now?" Alex said, trying to show more compassion.

"London."

"That's a great place," Carl said.

"Yeah, lots to do," Alex agreed.

"Yeah, and I even encouraged her to go," she said, tears beginning to stream again, she missed her so much, "I just didn't realize she'd be away on Thanksgiving."

"I imagine it's tough," Alex sympathized.

"Harder than I thought, that's for sure," Joy said, as Alex gave her another hug.

"Harder than this?" Carl asked, waving his most recent erection around playfully.

"I doubt that anything is harder than that," Joy said with a laugh. "And I was really looking forward to... um..."

"Um, what?" Carl asked, admiring her perfectly fuckable body.

"Getting fucked good," she said bluntly, the alcohol and pot gummy having really opened her up so she was saying the things she usually kept bottled up.

"By some big cock?" Carl asked, wiggling his dick again.

"Well, in truth, the guy I had in mind wasn't as big as either of you two studs," Joy said, switching her eyes back and forth between their impressive members.

"You always turn conversations to sex," Alex accused.

"And you always want my dick," Carl countered, as they all went from the kitchen to the living room.

"On that note,' Joy said, "I have to ask... how did you two get into a sexual relationship?"

"Sexual relationship?" Carl laughed. "We're in a relationship?"

"Okay then, how did Alex become your cock sucker?" she asked bluntly.

"Hey!" Alex objected. "For the record, he sucks my cock too."

"Does he?" Joy said, looking a little curious.

"On occasion," Carl admitted, "but generally speaking, we have a pretty one-sided..." (chuckle) "...relationship?"

"But what I'm asking is how did it start?"

"Well, we were out of town together for a week, and we'd just phoned to chat with our wives, and they promised us a wild weekend when we got back," Carl started.

"And we were quite drunk," Alex stressed.

"Yes, he really wants you to know the first time he sucked my cock and became my cock sucker, he was very drunk," Carl smirked.

"But I was," Alex repeated.

"Granted. But were you drunk earlier today when you sucked me in front of Joy?"

"No," Alex admitted. "But I was that first time!"

"Yes, we both were," Carl agreed. "Anyway, we happened to rent a porn film on the television called Anal Coeds."

"Actually, it was Anal College Girls," Alex pointed out.

"Thanks for clarifying that essential point," Carl said dryly. "Actually, why don't you come over here and suck my cock, while I tell the story. I could do without the, interruptions, and you're likely craving some more cum."

"But Carl, I...."

"Now, cock sucker!"

"Please do, Alex, I'd love to watch you suck his dick again," Joy said.

"Um, okay," Alex said. He stood up from the couch, sidled past Joy, dropped to his knees, and took the hard cock into his mouth.

"You're one lucky man," Joy said.

"Who? Me or Alex?" Carl asked.

"Actually, you both are," she said. "So what I should say is you're two lucky men. It looks like a perfect 'friends with benefits' arrangement."

"It definitely has a lot of benefits," Carl agreed, as Alex worked on only his cock head for now.

"So please go on with your story, "Joy said, dying to hear the rest of it.

"Well, I suggested after a couple of scenes, since I was rock hard and could see that he was too, that we get undressed and jerk off. Alex, not surprisingly, didn't go along with the idea... at least not first," Carl explained.

"I thought it was too weird and gay," Alex said, briefly coming up for air.

"Keep sucking," Carl ordered. "So I pulled my shorts and underwear down and started stroking my cock."

"That's a hot visual," Joy said.

"Alex looked surprised, but after a couple of minutes, he was continuously glancing at my cock, hoping I wouldn't notice," Carl said. "Isn't that right, Alex?"

'I couldn't believe how big you were," Alex admitted.

"So as casually as he could, he sighed his now trademark faux sigh, said, 'fuck it', and he stripped as well."

"I imagine a dick like yours would be hard to resist, even for a man," Joy said, using all her willpower not to grab that huge dick... and then to straddle it.

"Yeah, it quickly became impossible for him to resist," Carl said. "Isn't that right, cock sucker?"

"Yes, I love your cock," Alex agreed without hesitation.

"Since then, he's sucked me in his home bathroom while our wives were downstairs, and blown me in the garage when we were fixing his car. That time his wife came out, but she only saw me standing on the other side of the car," Carl said.

"That's so hot," Joy said.

"I was terrified," Alex said.

"I imagine," Joy laughed.

"After a few more minutes, I said, 'Go ahead and stroke my dick, Alex, it's obvious you want to.' Of course, he denied wanting to. But I kept pushing him, and eventually he grabbed my dick and started stroking it."

"That's so hot," Joy repeated.

"I tried to resist, I really did," Alex interjected from his knees. "But I just couldn't. It was like he had a magnet inside his cock drawing me towards it."

"I can understand that," Joy empathised, feeling herself drawn towards it too.

"So I reached over and stroked Alex's dick too. After a few minutes of slow stroking, I could tell he was completely captivated by my dick; he was hardly even watching that redhead getting double penetrated anymore. I suggested, 'Why not take the next step Alex? Put it in your mouth'. He resisted, saying, 'I'm not gay.' But ignoring his protest, I placed my hand on his head and gently guided his mouth to my dick. 'Go ahead, we both know you want to suck my dick,' I encouraged him, and to my surprise... well, I was a little surprised, anyway... he opened his mouth and took it between his lips."

"So hot," Joy repeated.

"I'd like to mention that I hesitated a bit longer than that," Alex interjected.

"By what, five seconds?" Carl teased.

"No, not quite that long," Alex joked. He remembered that first moment... his confusion... his uncontrollable desire... his inability to refuse... his having no power over his own actions in the moment he'd switched from completely straight to somewhere in a gray area.

"Now show Joy what an accomplished cock sucker you've become," Carl instructed.

"It's really hot learning how two muscular, good-looking married men started having gay sex together," Joy praised.

"Yeah. While I don't suck much cock," Carl said, "I don't mind one in my mouth once in a while, like I did that first night after I unloaded mine in his mouth."

"So hot," Joy moaned, moving her fingers to her pussy.

"Ya wanna come watching my personal cock sucker blow me?" Carl asked.

"I do," Joy said.

"Then finger fuck yourself," Carl ordered. "Slide a couple of fingers into that pretty pink pussy."

"Yes, sir," Joy moaned as she obeyed, spreading her legs wider, and sliding two fingers deep inside her wanton pussy.

"Oh yeah, cock sucker! Put on a good show for Joy," Carl ordered.

Alex responded by bobbing hungrily, looking forward to earning his third load of the day. Although the second one had been wasted all over his face... this one he wanted to swallow.

"Yeah! Suck that cock," Joy cheered.

"Hear that, cock sucker?" Carl asked.

"Mmmmmmm," Alex moaned, as he reached for his own cock and started stroking.

"Yeah, take all of that fucking dick," Joy moaned, as she stuck three fingers deep inside herself, imagining it was one of those two dicks.

"Oh yeah, faster," Carl groaned, his orgasm rising as his friend worked his dick over, and he watched the three fingers filling Joy's pussy over and over.

"Oh yeah! Come in his mouth," Joy moaned, her own orgasm closing in on her.

"Yeah, you want that? Whaddya think, Alex? You want my load in your mouth?" Carl asked.

"Mmmmhmmmm," Alex responded, furiously devouring the big dick. He was about to earn that load!

"Get ready for it, cum bucket," Carl warned.

"Yeah! Take it all! Swallow his load!" Joy babbled franticly, as if her favourite basketball team was about to take the lead in a close game. She too was about to burst!

"Fuck!" Carl grunted, and he deposited his load in his buddy's mouth.

"Yeeeeeeeees!" Joy screamed, her orgasm ripping through her almost simultaneously with Carl's.

Alex swallowed the creamy load without slowing down his efforts at all.

A minute later, Alex stood up, stroking his cock.

"Do you mind giving him a foot job?" Car asked. "He has a thing for nylons."

"Mmmmmmm," Joy purred, raising her feet to Alex's fat cock. "Fuck yourself between my soles, Alex."

Alex grabbed Joy's silky sheer feet, slid his dick between them, and furiously pumped his dick. "Oh fuck," he grunted, and embarrassingly, he spewed his load onto her nylon-clad feet, and her legs and body in less than fifteen seconds.

"Shit, man," Carl laughed.

"Yes, come all over me!" Joy urged him. She'd never done this before, and she found it hot.

"Sorry," Alex apologized, as he finished coming.

"No worries," she said, as she moved her feet up and down his cock... his cum lubricating the contact.

A minute later, Joy moved her feet away, scooped up some cum from her belly, and slathered it into her mouth.

Alex sat back down beside her, and Carl resumed playing the movie.

Another drink each, a second movie, and at various points during that time, all three of them fell asleep on the couch.

.....

The next morning:

Joy woke up first, leaning against Carl, while Alex's head was lying on her shoulder. Last night came back to her, and she smiled. She glanced down, and saw Carl's flaccid dick resting between his legs.

She was tempted to bend down and suck its head.

Alex felt Joy moving, which slowly woke him up. He sat up straight, and Joy turned to him and whispered, "I've got a cool idea."

"Yeah?" Alex asked, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Yeah, let's wake him up with a double blow job."

"A double blow job?" Alex asked. "What's that?"

"We'll suck him together," she explained.

"Oh."

"You don't like?"

"No, no, it's a great idea," he said. With the idea planted, his mouth instantly started watering... Carl's cock in their mouths for breakfast!

He stood up.

Joy did too, glancing down at Alex's morning wood.

Alex then knelt in front of his sleeping friend, and so did Joy. They each moved a leg apart, the big flaccid dick flopping before them.

"I'll start with his balls," Joy whispered, and she bent down and started licking the ball sac.

"Okay," Alex said, as he leaned forward and against her a little, and he took the flaccid cock in his mouth. Once thing he'd never experienced before and found fascinating was the soft cock hardening in his mouth. It was magical!

"Ohhhhh, nice," Carl moaned, as even before he opened his eyes, he felt some lips wrapped around his cock, and then as he became more aware, he realized a second pair of lips was on his balls. He opened his eyes and sat up to see Alex and Joy both working together to pleasure him.

"Good morning," Joy greeted, and she sucked a ball back into her mouth.

"Now this is how a man should be awakened," Carl moaned, his hardened dick inside Alex's mouth.

"Agreed," Joy said, still sucking the big ball.

"Alex, I think you'll have a new task to start each workday," Carl said.

"Mmmmmmmm," Alex moaned. That would be a great weekday morning snack.

"Yeah, you love my cock so much, don't you, cum deposit?" Carl said, now fully awake.

"I love it so much," Alex agreed, taking the almost hard cock out of his mouth to answer, before resuming waking it up.

"I haven't ever had you suck on my balls, though," Carl said. "Why don't you two switch?"

"Okay," Joy said, her lips tugging on a ball before she relocated her mouth a few inches away.

"Okay," Alex said, a little disappointed, since he always wanted that cock in his mouth.

Joy smiled and said cheerily, "Good morning," before she took the cock in her mouth.

"Indeed it is," Carl moaned, as Alex bent down and took the wet ball sac in his mouth and located a testicle. He wasn't sure what to do next, so he just sucked on it as if he was giving it a tongue bath. Carl must have approved, because he said, "Oh yeah, you two are really working me over!"

"Mmmmmmmm," they both moaned in unison.

Carl's first load of the day never took very long, regardless of who was working his dick over, and after three or four more minutes of double pleasuring, he was getting ready to burst.

Alex slurped back and forth between the two balls, finding the task more fun than he thought it'd be, although he still preferred that big hard dick in his mouth.

Meanwhile, Joy's pussy was on fire at the thrill of a cock in her mouth. Sure, she'd rather have it in her pussy, but she really wanted to taste a load.

"Oh shit, I'm about to come," Carl warned.

Joy wanted the cum all to herself, so selfishly, she kept bobbing, her insatiable slut self rising from its long-dormant state, while Alex kept working on the balls.

"Oh fuuuuck!" Carl grunted. His dick pulsated, and then it shot its load into the woman's mouth.

Joy kept bobbing as the gooey, salty seed gushed through her mouth and down her throat.

Alex felt a rush of jealousy from Joy getting all that creamy cum he was craving as he sat up and watched.

"Don't worry, the next load is going in your asshole," Carl smiled.

"That's not at all what I was thinking," Alex lied, as he watched the pretty woman sucking his favourite dick.

"Sure, sure," Carl scoffed, as Joy slowed down and nursed the dick for a couple more minutes... long after the last drop of cum had reached her belly.

Eventually Joy stood up, looked at Alex, and apologized, "I'm sorry, fellow cock sucker. I just had to have that load all to myself."

"No worries," Alex responded, pretending he wasn't disappointed to have missed out on that load of cum.

"I'll make it up to you by making you two breakfast," she said. "Why don't you two go shower, and I'll whip up some omelettes."

"Sounds good," Carl said, standing up and heading to the washroom.

Alex showered next and when he returned, still naked, unsure of what today's dress code was, but hoping for the best, he saw Carl... also naked... had mixed them some mimosas.

They had a delicious breakfast, a couple mimosas each, a gummy each, and while Carl turned on the television, Joy went to shower, and Alex washed the dishes.

Joy sauntered out a good hour later, wearing only a garter-belt and black stockings. She asked, "Do you mind some bare skin? It's rather hot in here."

"We definitely don't mind," Alex leered (in a good way).

"In fact, we insist upon you dressing like that," Carl said. "Your big tits were meant to live free."

"They are a handful," she smiled.

"Two handfuls," Carl amplified, going over to her and cupping her massive tits.

"So big that maybe you need some help," Alex said, as he went over, and they each cupped a breast and sucked on a hard nipple. Carl asked, as he worshipped that nipple, "When was the last time you got laid, Joy?"