Double Booked & Double Parked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy was a little tipsy, not used to drinking in the morning, and was also definitely a little high. She replied, "I don't really remember. Maybe sometime in 2018?"

"Jesus Christ!" Carl gasped.

"No way!" Alex said.

"Unless you count my vibe, my suction cup wall dildo, or my secret relationship with my vibrating sex partner the washing machine," Joy said wickedly. The pot had seemed to have eliminated the last trace of any moral fibre she might have once had.

"Well, that's hot," Alex said.

"I suppose. But it's not quite the same as getting a really hard dick pounding me," Joy said bluntly, as she not-so-subtlety glanced at both dicks, before she even less subtlety took both cocks in her hands.

"Yeah, there's nothing like a real hard dick, is there Alex?" Carl teased, his dick hard, as usual.

"Yeah, Alex. Isn't there a plan in the works for Carl to take your anal cherry?" Joy asked wickedly. "How about today?"

"Oh no, not the two of you ganging up on ne," Alex moaned.

"Tell her how much you love my dick, Alex," Carl said.

"It's a great fucking dick," Joy said, admiring it... doing all she could to not bend over and take it into her pussy. These two men might be having gay relations with each other, but they were still married, she kept reminding herself.

"Thanks," Carl said.

Alex didn't respond, even as he too glanced at his friend's crotch.

"Tell her, Alex," Carl ordered, "tell her how much you love my dick."

High, and yes indeed craving that dick, Alex emitted his trademark sigh.

"Yes, tell me Alex. Tell me how much you love Carl's dick," Joy urged, enormously turned on as she stroked both dicks.

"Fine," Alex said, "I love Carl's dick."

"That was pathetic," Joy said, "this is a huge dick, and it deserves to be worshipped and praised to the high heavens."

"Yeah, you can do a lot better than that," Carl agreed.

Alex looked at Joy, then down at his friend's dick, and then answered, "I love Carl's dick. I crave it in my mouth. I need his cum. I need to be his cum bucket. His cock sucker." His words were making his own cock twitch.

"And my bottom too," Carl added, enjoying Joy's ever so smooth hand job.

"Maybe," Alex said.

"No maybes," Carl objected, as backed away from Joy's soft hand, resisting his inclination to enjoy her hand job, since he wanted to fuck Alex, and he wanted Joy to watch. "You're becoming my bottom bitch today."

"May I watch?" Joy asked excitedly.

"Of course," Carl agreed, and Alex impulsively dropped to his knees before the glorious cock. His mind, as usual, was in a lustful fog whenever Carl's hard cock was in front of him.

"Suck that dick, Alex," Joy sang out, her hand going between her own legs.

Alex didn't say anything, he just leaned forward and took the cock he was craving into his mouth.

"That's so hot," Joy moaned, her fingers parting her pussy lips.

"Yeah, get it ready for that virgin ass of yours," Carl said, looking at Joy when he said it.

The alcohol, the gummies, and his submissive nature for cock had Alex fully ready to take it in his ass. He'd been thinking about it for a while, going back and forth like a yo-yo from wanting to do it, to no way in hell... yet whenever he was horny, whenever Carl's cock was in his face, his desire grew and grew. He knew he'd be curious until he did it. Without even knowing he was doing it, he moaned while he sucked.

"Oh yeah! You do want my cock in your ass, don't you?" Carl asked, hearing the moaning.

"Mmmmmm," Alex moaned as he bobbed, his dick rock hard.

"Tell me," Carl ordered, pulling his dick out of his friend's mouth.

"Yes, dammit," Alex admitted with lust and frustration. "I want you to fuck my ass with your big dick, and take my anal cherry while Joy watches us."

"So hot," Joy moaned.

"Go to my room and grab the lube I left on the bed, would you Joy?" Carl requested.

"Yes, sir," Joy said, hinting at her own submissive side as she hurried to get the lube.

"I've been looking forward to this for a while," Carl said, as he slid his dick back inside his best friend's amazingly talented mouth.

Joy grabbed the lube and hurried back.

She arrived and handed it to Carl.

"Do you want the pleasure of lubing him up?" Carl asked, handing it back.

"Yes, please," Joy said, accepting it.

"Bend over the couch, Alex," Carl ordered, again pulling out of his friend's amazing mouth.

Alex silently did as he was told, as he thought to himself Am I really going to go through with this He'd accepted his new identity of a cock sucker, and once he'd crossed that line, he'd gotten addicted. So now what if he got addicted to getting his ass fucked? What if he turned gay? He'd already chosen cock over pussy more than once.

"Lube his ass up," Carl said.

"Yes, sir," Joy obeyed, dropping on her knees behind him. She poured lube on her fingers, and lathered up the tight asshole.

"Yeah, lather it up really good," Carl ordered, as he stroked his dick.

"Ready to get your asshole fucked?" Joy asked, as she poured extra lube onto the hole.

"Yes," Alex moaned. Her fingers felt oddly nice on his asshole.

"Yes what?" Carl asked.

"Yes I want your big cock pounding my asshole," Alex admitted. He then felt Joy's finger slide into his asshole.

"Mind if I gape this hole for you first?" Joy asked Carl. She didn't wait for an answer, just immediately slipped one of her fingers deep inside the virginal hole.

"Please do," Carl agreed, as he stroked his cock and admired Joy's big ass. She was bent over, and inadvertently showcasing it perfectly.

"Do you like how that feels, Alex?" Joy asked as she slowly fingered him.

"Yes," Alex moaned, finding this first-time intrusion both stimulating and exciting.

"Carl's going to pound this tight asshole so good," Joy purred, her hot breath on his neck while she rotated her finger inside him... gradually gaping him.

"Yes," Alex agreed.

"Shit, this is hot," Carl said. Joy was quite naughty behind her sweet exterior.

"You want your asshole filled with dick, Alex?" Joy asked, her pussy on fire from talking so nasty. She wasn't sure where this was coming from... it wasn't her demeanour in any way. She'd always been the submissive in her relationships... she'd never considered two men playing together erotic. In fact, she'd never considered it at all. But now she couldn't wait to watch Alex taking his friend's huge cock. She'd never been this turned on before... or at least not in decades.

"Yes," Alex moaned, the hot breath on his neck, the finger in his ass, and her nasty talk all combining to drive him wild with submissive lust... his dick was rock hard.

"Come and get some lube on your dick," Joy invited, watching Carl stroking his dick. Then as he came towards her she asked, "Would your wife mind if I got it all lubed with my mouth?"

"If she was here, you'd be sucking my dick, getting fucked by Alex or me or both, and eating her pussy," Carl said, imagining his wife sitting on Joy's face.

"Mmmmmmmm," Joy purred, as she kept her finger working inside Alex's asshole, and she said, "I'll take that as she wouldn't mind," before opening up and taking the hard dick in her mouth... a multi-tasking she'd never done before.

"Oh yeah, suck my dick, Joy," Carl moaned, as the chubby woman wrapped her lips around his cock. She used her tongue while slowly sucking... which all top notch cock suckers did.

"You lucky bastard," Alex moaned, as he looked back to see Joy with a mouthful of dick.

Joy took the cock out of her mouth to say, "Once Carl is balls deep inside your asshole, I'll be working your dick over."

"Attention back to me," Carl ordered.

"Fuck," Alex moaned, at both the finger really working inside his asshole... wiggling around like a pleasure snake... and also knowing Joy would be working on his dick... with those sexy lips of hers driving him wild.

"Yeah, I think it's time," Carl said, after a couple dozen bobs from Joy.

"Or in other words, it's time for me to lube up this big dick," Joy said, reaching for the lube she'd set on the floor. She removed the finger on her right hand from Alex's butthole and used her right hand to liberally lube her left hand, then she replaced her finger inside Alex and used her left hand to give Carl a slow hand job until he was slick as a weasel. She then pulled her finger out of Alex's asshole again, admired the small gape she'd created, and asked him, "Are you Ready to be Carl's bottom bitch?"

"Yes indeed," Alex replied, his cheeks burning with humiliation, while his body burned with desire.

"Which means then you'll be his cock sucking, two-hole fuck toy. You good with that?" Joy added, as she scootched next to Alex, allowing Carl to get behind him.

"Yes indeed," Alex repeated, her nasty words enhancing his desire to indeed become a two-hole fuck toy for his best friend... like they always did. "I want Carl's dick in my ass. I want to be his bottom bitch. His cock taking, two-hole faggot. His eager cum deposit."

"Shit, you really are one nasty faggot." Joy said, taking Carl's well-lubed cock and positioning it at Alex's slightly gaped hole.

"Yes, I'll do anything to be Carl's faggot," Alex moaned, feeling his friend's hands on his hips, the cock poking against his virgin hole.

"You heard the man. Go ahead and fuck him," Joy ordered, as she placed her free hand on Carl's ass and gently pushed it forward.

"Here goes, Alex," Carl said, as his dick pressed against the tight asshole, and then slid inside with surprising ease.

"Oh, fuck! Caaaarl!" Alex moaned as he felt his friend's cock slide inside his asshole. He wasn't sure what he'd been expecting it to feel like... except some pain and discomfort... which there was indeed some of. But even more, he felt so full... as the dick kept going deeper and deeper into his ass.

"You like my dick in your ass?" Carl asked.

"It feels weird," Alex answered, the best answer he could give. It felt good... if a little painful... and it also felt wrong... so wrong... yet it also felt right... so right.

"It gets better. Wait until your asshole gets used to being this full," Joy said, as she watched the big dick disappearing in Alex's asshole...recalling from her own past the pleasure and pain principle of getting ass fucked.

"Yeah, you'll be begging to get fucked all the time," Carl said, just like Alex was already always eager and begging to suck his dick.

"I don't know," Alex said, although he assumed Carl was right. But at the moment, he couldn't process what he was feeling. It was totally unlike any other sexual encounter he'd ever experienced.

"Oh, we both know you were born to become a two-hole fuck toy," Carl said, now balls deep inside his friend's asshole.

"So full," Alex moaned mindlessly.

"Now fuck him, Carl. Fuck your bitch!" Joy growled, her left hand going to her pussy while she watched.

"Yes, fuck me!" Alex concurred, wanting to feel the sensations of the big dick pumping in and out of him.

"As you wish," Carl agreed, as he began slowly but strongly fucking his friend.

"Oooooooh, yes," Alex moaned, the sensations of the cock going in and out exciting such sweet pulsations through his body, his cock throbbing.

"You like that dick in your asshole?" Joy asked.

"Yes," Alex moaned. It was obvious he was enjoying it.

"Yes, what?" Joy asked, getting a rush from being a bit dominant.

"Yes, I love having Carl's big dick up my asshole," Alex admitted, as he allowed himself to be no more than a fuck toy for his best friend.

"Oh yeah! I knew you'd love this," Carl said, a rush of adrenaline coursing through him, since he now had a regular asshole to fuck.

"I do love it," Alex admitted, the pleasure consuming him like a cocoon.

"Yeah, but I think he wants it harder," Joy said, as she reached undernath and felt Alex's cock... which was rock hard. "Shit, he's rock hard from getting fucked!"

"Of course he is," Carl said. "He loves dick."

"I love your dick," Alex felt the need to clarify, the sudden hand on his dick enhancing his pleasure.

"Who wouldn't love this dick," Joy said.

"I've never had any complaints," Carl said, before adding, "other than I'm too big."

"No, your cock is perfect," Joy said.

"So perfect," Alex moaned mindlessly.

"Want it harder?" Carl asked.

"Yes please," Alex responded.

"Pound him, Carl. Fuck the shit out of him," Joy ordered, as she rolled onto her back.

"Yes! Pound me, Carl, pound my asshole," Alex moaned, wishing this sodomy could last forever.

"All right," he said, slamming into Alex.

"Oh my God!" Alex screamed. He sounded quite feminine.

"Oh yeah, take it fuck boy," Carl said, getting a strong rush from topping his best friend.

Joy slithered underneath Alex and his swaying hard cock.

"Oh yes, give me that dick," Alex moaned, his own dick throbbing.

"You saying you want to be my pussy boy?" Carl asked, as he grabbed Alex's hips and pulled him back hard onto his cock.

"Yeeeeees!!" Alex moaned wildly, being subjected to intense pleasure. He loved just being used... being fucked.

"Yes, what?" Carl asked, as Joy watched, up close and personal.

"Yes, I'm your pussy boy," Alex declared. "Your bottom bitch."

"So hot," Joy purred as she reached for Alex's cock and began stroking it.

"Ooooooooh," Alex moaned, now being pleased from both sides... front and back... doubling the intensity of his pleasure.

"Such a tight asshole," Carl groaned a few strokes later.

"Don't stop," Alex said, addressing both of them. He couldn't believe it, but he was pretty sure he was going to come from getting his ass fucked powerfully and his dick stroked only slowly.

"Not until I bust a nut in my new fuck boy," Carl said.

"Yes, fill my ass up with your cum," Alex approved, curious what that would feel like. He loved feeling Carl's dick pulsate when he came in his mouth, and he wondered what a pulsating dick would feel like in his ass.

"And I want you to fill my mouth with cum," Joy said, before she adjusted her body somewhat, and awkwardly took Alex's dick into her mouth.

"Oh my God," Alex moaned, as Joy's lips wrapped around his cock.

"Yeah! You want me to breed you, bitch?" Carl asked, now slamming into his best friend's ass hard, like it was a pussy.

"Yes, do! Fill my asshole with your load," Alex moaned, he too about to come any moment. "Make me your cum slut!"

"You already were that," Carl laughed, about to erupt.

"Then make me your two-hole cum bucket," Alex amended, as Joy sucked just the head of his cock into her mouth, but that was enough to make him come, just as Carl exploded in his ass, those pulsations Alex's final breaking point. "Oh fuck, Joy," he groaned, as he shot his load into her mouth.

"Oh yeah," Carl grunted, as he filled Alex's asshole with his load, not slowing down at all.

"Fuuuuuck," Alex moaned, releasing a load out of him and taking another load into him... easily the most exhilarating sexual encounter of his life!

"Mmmmmmm," Joy moaned as she swallowed the first rope of his load, before his dick slipped out and coated her face with the rest of his cum.

Carl slowed down once he was spent, but he kept his dick in his friend's ass.

"Fuck," Alex said weakly a minute later, his entire body spent from the intensity of being fucked, plus his own strong orgasm.

"Yeah, I knew you'd love it," Carl said, as he pulled out and admired the big gape he'd created with a little of his cum leaking out of it.

"So good," Alex said. Oddly, he felt rather empty when Carl pulled his dick out of his ass.

Joy said, as she let Alex's cock slip out of her mouth, "That was the kinkiest thing ever! Even though I once had lesbian sex with a nun."

"Shit," Carl said as he collapsed onto the couch.

Alex stood up and helped Joy to her feet. He felt cum leaking out of his ass, which made him feel like a cheap slut. Or could that derogatory term apply to him, since he was a man? After some brief reflection, he decided that if cum was leaking out of him, he definitely qualified as a cheap slut.

"Yeah, I briefly considered joining a nunnery back in the day," Joy elaborated.

"We're happy you changed your mind," Carl said.

"Very happy," Alex agreed, looking at her cum-coated face.

"I hope you two have enough left in you for some more fun after we share our naked Thanksgiving supper," she said.

"No worries, we're just getting started," Carl assured her. There was no way he wouldn't be fucking this hot woman... likely in the ass... before this Holiday was over.

The End

Do you want to see Joy get double-stuffed? If so, just let me know...