Double-breasted

Story Info
My breasts really needed some attention.
1k words
3.63
7.1k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched silently as Joe stepped onto the elevator behind me, pressing the button of the floor to his hotel room. With a ping, the doors closed and began its ascent with the barest movement. Out of the corner of my eye I peek at him in the custom suit in electric blue with his head up, arms casually folded, legs slightly spread in a stance most would read as dominant. He turns to me, playful glint in his eye. "You sure you won't give me a hint?"

I smiled, stepping closer until his forearm brushed my breast just the barest fraction. "I don't wanna give it away. Besides, I told you it's private."

There I had been minutes before, sitting at the elegant dining table, enjoying my meal with our company. Conversation was flowing nicely, the food was excellent, and I was seated next to Joe. One breeze was all it had taken to feel that rush... that had gone from my neck down to the tips of my breasts. Sometimes, that was all it took. A wild idea had popped into my head just then, one that would have sounded crazy to a "respectable" woman. It was, if I were being honest. Then I'd made my move.

There was no mistaking the look in this man's eyes when I made my request for privacy with him. I had something urgent I needed to discuss. He probably thought it was about his company. He'd find out, alright.

The elevator doors opened to a long empty hallway. Unlike the busy lobby, we were the only two people out and about on this particular floor, so there was no chance of someone running into us and asking questions. Even if there were, he would just say we were conducting a business meeting.

He unlocked the door for room number 506, holding it open for me. I strode in, knowing his eyes perused down the full length my skinny-jean clad legs and up to my ass. A little more sway to my hips would get him going. Just enough, but not too much. That was the idea behind my choice of airy butterfly top that I glimpsed as I walked past a mirror on the bureau to the left.

I took a quick look around at the business class suite without making it too obvious I was doing so. Suitcases and designer garment bags occupied part of the bed. I refrained from commenting because there was no more time to browse as he'd closed the door and walked to stand in front of me.

I waited.

"What did you need to talk about?" He asked, hands casually tucked in his pants.

Right now I knew my ample cleavage peeked out from the flimsy thin tube top under the deep v of my shirt. Locking my eyes with his, I took slow steps toward him. "I need help..." Slowly, I moved part of my shirt aside and pulled the bra down. My breast popped free. "I need you to help me with them."

His eyes went a little wide, surprise written in his features. The moment stretched, my heart pounding, a thousand possible reactions racing through my head. But there was no need to stress.

He raised one hand to my bared breast and touched slightly, using fingertips to trace from the upper slope down to the side, then under. His hands were warm on my skin. A thumb grazes my nipple, hardening it even more. I took a breath, the effect raising my breast to his palm, which he uses fully to massage then squeeze. I nearly moan at my success. That hadn't taken much convincing on my part.

His grip becomes more firm. Sensation arches my back and this time I do moan softly. Fingers trail another path from the top of my breast to the bottom, grazing the nipple. Capturing it between two fingers, he then massages it with a palm, deliciously slow. My little bead puckers as his eyes haze with lust.

The room temperature begins to rise, and I realized just how long it's been since I had a man's hands on my breasts. I pull down my top all the way to bare myself to the waist. He grabs and fondles them both, kneading, rubbing thumbs over nipples, the only sounds our shared breathing. I lean into his hands, as my pulse quickens. Desire had me breathing out, "Do you want to suck?"

Not waiting for an answer, my hands land on his shoulders and I push gently to walk him backwards until he sits on the arm of a couch. I stand between his bent knees and lean into him, skin pebbled with goosebumps, ready for his mouth. He rubs his face between my breasts, smothering the sides of his head. My thighs clench, pussy awakened when he gives an open-mouthed kiss, swirling his tongue around the areola. Wet pulls on my nipples. I clear my mind and allowed myself to simply enjoy the moment.

His tongue is laving each nipple a number multiple times. My head falls back and my eyes close. I press my thighs together, flexing what muscles at my core I could, knowing it wouldn't help. No, I need something more. I needed pressure there, on my clit, on my pussy lips. I hadn't actually planned on having sex with him; this was just supposed to be a little fun for me!

While Joe continued his thorough exploration of my breasts, my other hand snaked into my pants. My fingers worked furiously around my slick clit to bring me closer to orgasm. I wrapped an arm around his head, hoping he was too into it to notice my masturbating.

A quick burst of sensation that had my knees buckling and nails digging into the flesh of his neck. I shut my eyes and clenched my teeth to keep from crying out. Finally, I released my withheld breath at the same time stumbling backward out of his grasp. "I gotta go."

His face was flushed, eyes glassy, mouth wet and open from his kisses. "So soon?"

"Next time," I promise as I pulled my clothing back into place. Making a quick exit, I thought about if there really would be a 'next time'.