Stallion's Physical Exam

Story Info
A stallion anthro gets a physical from a sexy nurse...
2k words
9.2k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"You settle down here on the table, sugar, I'll see that you're set right here. Just a standard physical today for you, is that right?"

Nurse Ivy's words rolled over Nick as he shifted his weight, his long, brown forelock falling over his eyes, though it was so dark that most mistook it for black. His coat was a typical bay otherwise, richly shaded, hooves black, though he perhaps should not have been as shy as he was with as much muscle as he boasted.

"Yeah. Thanks."

Some thought he was gruff, but Nick was not like that at all, hardly able to look at Nurse Ivy, a wolf that he had known for a couple of years, since he'd taken over his own medical care and appointment at eighteen. But that didn't mean that he was any more experienced in looking after himself, a university student who took out his frustrations in the gym.

Everyone had the wrong idea about him, or so it seemed, so Nick retreated further and further into himself. No one dug deep enough to find him in there anyway.

But Nurse Ivy did. A mature wolf with breasts that he could not help but flick his gaze over to, repeatedly, she smiled warmly at him, filling the silence with words. It didn't matter, per se, what those words were, only that they flowed over him, again and again, softening and easing the edges of what was happening, her asking him questions about his health, his medical history, getting a feel for the horse she was to take care of.

"Now... Any partners? Sexually active? I'm sure a handsome stallion like you has all the ladies after him!"

She giggled and bumped his shoulder playfully, her plump build enough to jostle him, though Nick was more enraptured by how her large breasts brushed up against his arm. Did Nurse Ivy know what she was doing? His head spun, grunting softly, taking in short, needy snatches of breath, though little did he know that it was all in the wolf's doing.

For Nurse Ivy had seen more than her fair share of young, inexperienced stallions, even if it had not been officially recorded that Nick was a virgin. He'd been asked before, of course, about his sexual activity, so that they could best care for him, but that did not mean that he had been truthful about it. They always assumed that there was a possibility of lying, yet she knew in her heart that he was not.

And that was why she decided to, well...lend him a paw.

"For health purposes, it is standard practice to collect a semen sample now." She batted her eyelashes at him, the horse's head shooting up. "Shall we begin, sugar? I can get you nice and relaxed now."

But Nick was anything but relaxed as she put her paws on, pausing only for a beat as if to see if he would say "no", push her off -- anything that Nick could have, quite fairly, have done. And yet the stallion froze in place, his body chilled except for where her paws touched him, fingers trailing over bulging abs, teasing down, playing with the belt of his jeans, tugging it free with a click of metal.

"There you go, honey, all be done very quickly now."

His head pounded, not knowing what to do, frozen there, as much as his body burned to respond. What was he supposed to do about something like that? Was it really all part of the examination? He'd never been asked to take a sample before, but wasn't she supposed to ask him to go to the bathroom or something to do it? None of it made sense, none at all to him, but he let her do it anyway, heart leaping, racing, skittering about all over the place like a colt trying to find his hooves for the very first time.

"Sugar, you'll be just fine. I'll take care of you. Let it all out now."

Nick didn't feel like he had much choice in that, letting out a worried whinny as his nostrils fluttered, the nurse drawing out his shaft, slowly and surely. She was gentle with him, so very much so that his mind did not immediately lock onto just how nice it was to have someone else touch his cock, the smooth, dark grey length easing out the wrinkles as it fleshed out with blood. He swore he caught her licking her lips, but her paws were working him over in an instant, moving on and sending him into the arms of spiralling pleasure, the exam table the only firm thing that could possibly root him right where he was.

Ecstasy. Oh, he had not even cum yet, but it pulled at him all the same, calling him on, a throb and a twitch teasing through. His guts churned, twisting into knots and untangling themselves all over again, though he could not do anything but moan as her paw worked him over. To have a predator's fingers closed around his throbbing girth should have made him shiver in fear and yet all that Nick could cling to was the eroticism of it, how he wanted more, grunting and gasping out loud without even thinking about it.

"Don't worry, darling, let it all go. It'll come, it'll come."

She soothed and reassured him, telling him how well he was doing, yet that playfully dark glitter in her eye would have revealed more. He was not the first she had brought to their sexual awakening in such a way and Nick would, by no means, be the last either, snorting and heaving, trying to contain himself when all Ivy wanted was for him to let it all go, to tip over that edge. She kept the sample cup near, the wolf growling softly, encouragingly, yet Nick still barely knew what he was meant to be doing, where he could look, snorting and whimpering, eyes helpless.

"Here, honey, will this help?"

She unbuttoned her white blouse, revealing her breasts in her bra, though they rose smoothly above the cups, the perfect size, as if they were about to leap out at Nick anyway. The stallion whimpered and grunted something that could have been an affirmative, but the moment was too far gone, staring at her body as if he had never seen a female, though Nick was not in control at that moment. In the future, he would learn what it was to lead a partner too, to take charge lovingly, but that would be for another stallion in another time. For the time being, Nick had Nurse Ivy and her breasts were the only thing that could fill his vision.

He stared at them, blushing fiercely, his ears submissively splayed, his virgin cock clasped so expertly in her paw that he could not help but tingle near the edge of climax. It had been quick in coming and it was not to be resisted either, not with the wolf holding the sample cup ready, though just how she was going to get it in there with his dick at such an angle he did not know. It was not for him to worry about, however, not as his loins ached and his nuts tightened as if they were swelling, the cum within left with less space than normal.

"Keep going, honey!"

The wolf's cry rose to match his as he couldn't stop himself from ejaculating, his cock spurting, moderate ropes of seed drooling forth. He could not tell whether the shots of cum did not have the reach of cum that they usually did or if he was so worked up that it was all his body could do to get it out, but half of it slopped and dripped down his length while the wolf stroked his dick. She did not mind smearing cum over her paw, but she did scoop up what she could into the sample cup, setting it aside when an adequate amount was within. It was better, even for her, to enjoy the lust of the young stallion, his strong body alluring, a growl on her lips.

"Show me what you've got then, honey. I'm sure there's another round in you."

Nick was no longer under any pretence that the wolf wanted a sample from him, though her leg swinging over his, straddling him up on the examination table did come as a surprise. She tenderly drew his nose down into her breasts, cradling it there, her pussy sliding over his hard cock, which refused to soften, even as it drooled in the aftermath of climax. There was no time for the afterglow as Nurse Ivy's lust overcame her, Nick's hot breath huffing between her breasts as she sank down, pausing for only a second to tug her underwear to the side, exposing the soft folds of her pussy to him.

And no longer could Nick consider himself a virgin as she took him deep, sinking onto him, riding him, face to face even if his nose was squashed into her breasts, relishing in every delicious second. Even though the stallion did not quite know how things had come to pass there, there was nowhere else that he would rather have been, leaning back heavily on his paws to support them both, the hard metal of the table giving him some sense of solidity. He wanted to thrust, to grind, but he couldn't do anything like that as the wolf rode him, encouraging him to lick and nuzzle into her breasts, adoring every part of her that he could reach.

With such a teacher...he'd never forget his first time.

Nick snorted, hot and ready, though he could not cum again so quickly, not yet. He was too hard though, not even softening between rounds -- something that he did not think that he had even been able to do. And yet the wolf showed him so very much that he could do and more, stroking his head, his shoulders, nuzzling him, clinging to him so that she did not tip back off his lap while she rose and fell in his lap. Every time her hips sank, a burst of ecstasy pushed over him, the tip of his cock still feeling larger and flared, even though it had softened a little, panting heavily, his eyes half-closed just to somehow grapple with the lust of it all.

She whispered something to him, but the horse was too lost in the moment to care, no longer a virgin and loving it, rather hoping that he could get Nurse Ivy's "personal" attention when he next came for a check-up. The sample cup sat to the side, forgotten, as she rode him and rode him, her pussy clenching and rippling erratically around him. Nurse Ivy might have been good but not even the wolfess was that good so as to be able to massage him like that with her pussy alone!

Thus the pleasure had to come naturally, bodies sweating, the light, fresh musk of them filling the room, moaning out loud as, finally, Nick climaxed again. Her bliss swiftly followed, filling herself to the deepest extent on the fatness of his length, the tip crammed up against her innermost barrier while he shot spurt after spurt, more strongly than the first time. The horse's head swam and it was only the firm, solid table that kept him present in reality as he groaned and huffed hot hair into her breasts, desperately dipping his tongue into his cleavage, taking all he could from the moment.

The moment softened, easing them down with it, yet neither fur stood, letting it draw out, the next patient surely waiting. Neither of them cared, not one bit, catching their breath, sharing a gentle kiss, the wolf's teeth nipping wickedly at his throat. Against himself, a little shyness evaporating with his dick still inside her warmth, Nick smiled, ears sweetly splayed.

He knew who he'd be asking to do his physical exam next time for sure...

And things would never be quite the same ever again.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Hunter's Folly Amateur monster hunter meets a werewolf in heat.in NonHuman
The Fertility Festival An elf breeds his anthro harem of lusty ladies...in NonHuman
Mating Season A centauress will help Evan leave the forest, for a favour.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Double Penetration Whore A stag anthro is double penetrated at the gym...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Looking for Trouble Human finds an eager wolf-woman in the woods.in NonHuman
More Stories