Double Dare Ch. 02: TRAINING

Story Info
Twins Bet a Billionaire Their Bodies.
3.7k words
4.46
5.2k
10

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the paperwork was finished, the girls were whisked off to the airport. The plane flew the two of them with a couple of French girls out of France. They had no idea where they landed. A car took them to a harbor where they were loaded onto a yacht. The four girls lounged on the back as they traveled through a paradise of yachts and beautiful islands until they were in the open ocean. They had lunch on the yacht while traveling. In early afternoon they saw the island in the distance. It continued to grow before them until they were in a perfect harbor. A huge resort sat on the edge of the harbor. There were beautiful people everywhere.

The girls were met at the dock by a stern-looking woman who appeared to be in her 50's. She had a clipboard and checked each name before leading them onto the island. They were led to a plain looking building where they were put in a waiting room. They could tell this wasn't an area the guests ever saw.

The woman called the four of them into an office that looked like a doctor's office. "My name is Petra. I will oversee your training until you are certified as hostesses. You will do as you are told. Any disobedience is grounds for dismissal." She moved to one of the French girls, and in French told her to undress. The girl looked at the others, shrugged and undressed. When she was naked, Petra had her stand on a scale and weighed her. She then measured her dimensions, including a few that caught the others by surprise. She measured the distance between her legs at the top when she stood normally. She had her bend over and measured the length and width of her vagina. She measured the circumference of her breasts and the length of her neck. They had no idea why they wanted all those measurements, but they knew they would find out. When she was finished with the French girl, she led her to another room and told her to wait. She repeated the process with each of the other three until they were all in the second room, naked. Petra told the two French girls to wait and led the twins into another room.

A doctor was waiting. He gave them a complete physical, including gynecological. They took x-rays and photos of their bodies. The twins felt like they had been prodded and handled like a piece of meat. No one spoke to them except to give them orders during the entire process. When they were finished, they were given robes and she led them on.

She led them to a larger room. It was an office. She had the twins the sit down. "I will be teaching you what you will need to know to survive here. It is beautiful here, but the private is dark. You must be prepared for what you will see here. You will see things here that are illegal in most of the world. You may be treated harshly, maybe violently, painfully. You will earn the million if you survive without asking out. No one has died here, but many, if not most, ask out. That is why he dares the ones he thinks might have a chance to a dare. It is to give you an added incentive to defy the odds." Mindy was looking at Cindy like, what have you gotten us into? "I will show you the rooms you will live in until you are certified. Once certified, you will be given a room in the resort. That room will be private. No guests will be allowed in there. It will be the room for you to rehabilitate whatever injuries you might receive here." She led them to their rooms and left them there, telling them to rest. She said she would come and get them for dinner. They spent the rest of the day wondering what they had gotten themselves into.

They were led to dinner. It was very good. There were ten or twelve girls total. They spoke several languages. This was going to be an interesting time. After the meal they went back to their room for the night.

The next day they were divided by language. The twins were with two other girls who spoke English. The other two were British and were very beautiful. Cindy had realized that her one advantage in life didn't apply here. Here, every woman was as beautiful as her. She was going to have to survive on her wits.

The first few days were spent learning how the island operated. The areas they could go to, the areas they must never go to, etc. They were shown how the hostess system worked and who their handlers would be. They learned that employees with a green badge were operational staff. They didn't need to worry about them. They would never speak to them. The staff that wore silver badges were responsible for the guests. The girls had to obey them whenever it applied to the guests. The staff that had red badges were for them. These were the people who looked out for them and rescued them if absolutely necessary. The top of the staff were the ones with gold badges. These people ran everything. The girls had to obey them immediately without question. That was the operational blueprint of the island.

Next came personal training. For this training, each girl got a woman individually. Cindy's trainer was Eleanor, a thirty something woman who was probably very beautiful ten years earlier, but you could tell she had been used harshly. She told Cindy she had survived the year and had stayed as a trainer. She has all the money she needs but enjoys the benefits of the island without having to be assaulted by the guests. She has a boyfriend in the staff, and they have a good life. She promised Cindy to try and help her survive. She was allowed to give Cindy her personal phone number and told her she could call if she needed advice.

Over the next days, Cindy learned how to use her throat to massage a dick expertly. She thought she knew how to suck a dick, but she learned so much more. Eleanor taught her how to grip a dick with her throat and relax it. The entire purpose was to get him off as quickly as possible and get him out of you. Eleanor taught her how to use the muscles in her vagina to do the same. The whole purpose was to make them come as quickly as she could. The hardest part was to become as good at taking a dick in her ass. Nearly every rich guy that comes there expects to fuck her in the ass. Eleanor taught her how to relax her sphincter muscles. This lady used yoga and meditation to control her mind. She taught Cindy how to put herself into a mental state that would shield her from whatever situations the staff could put her into. One of the biggest problems the girls had here was being bound into uncomfortable positions for long times. If your mind could center on herself instead of her circumstance, she would stand a much better chance of surviving the crazy things these people think up.

Each night Cindy and Mindy would compare notes about their teachers. Mindy's wasn't as friendly as Eleanor but was very good at most of the same things Cindy was learning. Cindy tried teaching Mindy the yoga and meditation to help with her mind. After three weeks, Petra was ready to move on.

She gathered the four English speaking girls into one group. "We now must get your bodies ready for your jobs." What did she mean ready your bodies? "We must remove all you body hair, except for your head, of course. You will thank us later, believe me. We have learned from experience you don't want anything these guests can grab onto. We have a solution that will make it unnecessary for you to ever shave again. It kills the roots of your hair. We are going to dip you into the solution. When you dry and shower off, all your body hair will be gone. Follow me." Cindy really didn't like this. This must be one of the body modifications they had talked about. But having to not shave her legs or underarms ever again was something.

They were led into a white room that had a large spa-like tub in the center. Each had their hair bound up on top of their heads. They then were told to walk into the spa carefully. They were to stand still up to their necks, but not to allow the solution to touch their hands or head. It would only take a couple of minutes. They all did so. When they came out of the spa, the techs hosed them down carefully to remove the solution.

"Your body will sting for a few hours. That is normal. The hair will wash off during your showers. Don't be alarmed." They were all sent to their rooms. Their bodies did sting the rest of the day.

The next day they gathered again in the doctor's room. Petra spoke up. "Ladies, we must now put a tracking device into your body. We only must do this for your protection. We have had a few of our guests try to abduct their hostesses. These devices will be placed into your side near your waist. They are very small and will be removed when you are ready to leave this place. Any questions?" That was the first time she had asked for a response. There were none.

The doctor came in and deadened the area, cut a tiny incision, and put the tiny transmitter into their skin. "You will need to wait until the incision heals before we are ready for the final day. Please relax and enjoy the area you are allowed to roam until I call you."

It took two weeks for the scars to heal enough. They were then called into a meeting. All four of the English-speaking girls were there. Eleanor was there to give the last information.

"You are all starting as hostesses. You will be in the guest's suite for the entire time he is here. You will have a wardrobe specified for that guest in your closet. You will wear what the guest picks out for you. Once you are comfortable with this role and wish to move up, you can go to the private rooms. There are two levels. The first is the fetish rooms. Here the guests can indulge in whatever fetish they wish, either as a group or individually. This stage requires more training. The last stage is the most dangerous stage. It is the one that doubles your money but will be dangerous. It is the room were there are very few rules. They are not allowed to harm you, but that definition is fuzzy at times. We have red staff in there, but girls do get hurt. This room also requires special training."

After this session, each of the girls that survived was given their certifications and assigned their rooms in the resort. Cindy and Mindy's room were next to each other. The rooms were better than anything they had ever seen. The view out their window was a magnificent view of the ocean and the beach.

The following week, both were called to the office named "Entertainers Scheduling Office". They would learn later the girls called it the "meat room" because they felt like they were being sent in as meat for the carnivores.

Cindy was assigned to an American politician who was staying for three days. He was coming in that night. Red staff took her into the suite and had her dress in the requested clothes to wait for him. She was very nervous. When his entourage arrived, it was a large group. She stood in the center of the room to welcome each. William Henderson was the last person to come into the room. He was a tall, older man that looked distinguished. "Welcome, Mr. Henderson. My name is Cindy, and I am your hostess for your stay. Let me know if there is anything I can get you."

He looked at her up and down. There was no doubt what he had in mind. "Thank you, my dear. I look forward to my time with you." He hugged her and went into his room to see the view. His valet was unpacking his clothes and the others were setting up their rooms. "Cindy, where is your room?"

"I have a dressing room, but I will sleep wherever you wish, sir." He smiled and dismissed her. She went into the living room and sat down.

It was a couple of hours before dinner when Henderson called Cindy into his room. She knocked and went in when he called. He was dressed very casually. "Please come sit here." She walked up to him, and he pulled her down on his lap. She rested against his chest and let him explore. His hands started laying in her lap but moved up her side to her breasts. She smiled at him as he felt her up and he relaxed. She lay back further and spread her legs a little. He took the hint and moved his hands down into her lap. He pulled her skirt up and ran his hands along her thigh until he arrived at the promised land. She had her head on his shoulder and she opened her legs further. He pushed a finger past her panties and entered her. She moaned just for him and grabbed the arms of the chair they were in. He picked her up and carried her to the bed. Before he put her on the bed, he stood her by the bed and began removing her clothes. She let him, spreading her arms, and spinning around as needed until she was naked. He kissed her and pushed her onto the bed. She laid back and spread her legs to display her assets. She made sure she was wet enough for him to just enter quickly. And he did. He climbed on her and pushed inside. She moaned for his benefit and squirmed a little. He got excited and grabbed her ankles and lifted her up so he could dominate her. She closed her eyes and let him enjoy his moment. It didn't last long as she squeezed his dick. The tighter she was the sooner he was done. As he finished, she "came" to complete the performance. She lay there still for a couple of moments to impress him with his sexual strength and finally smiled at him. He touched her hair and face and smiled. He got up, told her to get dressed for dinner and turned his back. She went into her room and took a shower and got dressed.

They walked into the dining hall on time. Cincy looked magnificent in the gown they had given her, and Henderson was beaming. He spent most of his time during dinner bragging about everything. Cindy had time to look around at the competition. Every woman was beautiful, but after looking at every woman there, she felt she could compete with any of them. After the dinner was finished, he wanted to walk around the gardens and area. Cindy was sure he was showing her off, and that was fine with her. Her conversation was sharp, funny, and deferential. By the time they got back to the suite Henderson was slightly drunk, in a great mood and hornier than hell. She was fine with all of that. It made her job easier. He asked her to go change and she changed into a sexy lingerie and came into his room. He almost dropped his drink when she came in. He went and sat down on the couch and motioned her over. She came up to him. He stopped her and pushed her down on her knees. She knew what he wanted and began undoing his belt and pants. He sat back to enjoy the sight of her blonde head bobbing up and down on him. It took her a little longer to get him up because he was drunk, but she got him there. She was then able to massage him until he came. After he had finished, she stayed and licked him clean until he was back to normal size. When she sat back, he was half asleep. This was going to be a short night. She helped him up and undressed him. When he was naked, she helped him to the bed. He climbed in and rolled onto his back. She took her lingerie off and climbed in beside him. She put his arm around her and watched him fall asleep. She went to sleep shortly after.

She woke up when he was moving around. He had a little hangover and was confused. Cindy took the opportunity to get them started. "Good morning, sir. I hope you sleep well. You certainly did well enough last night." She kissed him on the cheek. She could tell he didn't remember what happened in bed, and that was the plan. Let him think he had conquered her again. It would only help her. He pulled her on top of him and laid back. Cindy helped him into her and began riding with enthusiasm. He regained his strength as she rode, and his enjoyment increased. She pinched his nipples and massaged his chest. He was warming up and it wasn't long before he let loose. She held him inside until he was finished and then laid down on his chest. Her hair as in his face and he made no attempt to move it. He lay there smelling everything. After several minutes, he asked her to go get ready for breakfast. She kissed him and left.

The next two days were repeats of the first. He fucked her morning and night and they entertained themselves with the amenities of the resort. They went swimming in one of the half dozen swimming pools that were there and lounged by the pool one afternoon.

The morning he was scheduled to leave arrived. As his entourage was packing up, Henderson took Cindy aside and handed her a package. She looked confused. They hadn't covered that in training. She took it and opened it There was a beautiful set of pearls in a necklace.

"Mr. Henderson, I can't accept this. I was happy to make your stay memorable. I am well compensated and don't want you to feel any necessity to do this."

He smiled at her. "I know. I have been here several times, and this is the first time I have done this. You are magnificent and a kind sweet soul. I know most of what you said was for my benefit. You don't spend as much time as I have in public life without understanding bullshit when you hear it. However, you did that for me to help me enjoy my stay. Most of these egotistical old men will eat it up. You will do very well here, my dear. I thank you again." He hugged her and they departed.

After they were gone, her red staff handler came and got her. She asked about the gift, and they told her to see Petra. She went to Petra's office and asked her secretary to see her. After a few minutes, Petra came and got her.

"What can I do for you, my dear?" Cindy showed her the pearls.

"What am I supposed to do with theses? I don't think I handled it very well. I was unsure of our rules concerning gifts."

Petra smiled. "This happens a few times. As long as we don't find out you asked for them, you may keep them. Don't expect this to happen very often."

Cindy was relieved. "He did say he enjoyed his time with me and that most of the guests here would enjoy me." Petra patted her shoulder and went back into her office.

Cindy and Mindy spent the next two weeks lounging around the pool and in the exercise room. The next few guests went much like Henderson. They were impressed to be seen in public with her and completely satisfied with her sexual prowess. Her reviews were pushing her up the chain of hostesses.

Petra came to get Cindy and Mindy at the end of their first month. It was time to decide if they wanted to leave or stay. JSJ wanted to see both. Cindy could tell Petra was confused by his request and nervous. She took them to the private residence in a secluded area of the island in a limo. She stayed in the car and JSJ's butler led them into a sitting room.

After a while JSJ walked into the room. They stood up and bowed to him. He was floored they would do that and seemed a little embarrassed by it. He told them to sit down, and they did.

"My dears, I have been following your time here. You both have impeccable records and everyone in the staff has been impressed with your ability to read our guests and impress them. It is easy to impress these men with sex, but to be able to talk with them and entertain them with your clothes on is impressive. Do you wish to continue, or is it time to move on?"

Cindy and Mindy looked at each other and both responded at the same time. "Stay here." JSJ laughed.

"I guess that point is settled then. I will have Carlton bring your papers to Petra. The next issue is when you wish to move up. You could entertain these guests for years, but you could move to the next phase whenever you wish. I have told Petra to keep an eye on you and promote you when you are ready. She tells me you are ready for the fetish room whenever you are ready. Let her know you wishes and thank you for being everything Carlton thought you would be."

They returned to the limo to return to the resort. Petra had their papers with her. It was time for the next step.